Jimmy meets Miss Victoria Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy's training takes a decidedly kinky turn.
2.9k words
4.47
29.4k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers

Like most of us, life got a bit crazy for me, but I'm going to make a concerted effort to finish this story.

*****

Recap: I had just been masturbated to the biggest orgasm of my young life and now Miss Victoria sat across from me, deep in thought as she contemplated my punishment for my earlier transgression. The crime in question - not greeting her properly earlier in the day.

"Jimmy", she began, "you need to be punished, but I'm going to take your confession into consideration. At first I thought a spanking would be in order, but I think a little torture and humiliation may be a better alternative."

"T-t-t-torture, ma'am?" I asked in fear. Holy shit, I wasn't sure about this. I could feel my balls trying to crawl back up into my body as I began to imagine the worst.

Vicki began to laugh at the look of terror on my face. "Relax baby. There are lots of ways to torture someone that don't involve pain. However, sometimes a little pain can be fun too."

"So, my cute little boy, here is what is going to happen." As she spoke she reached down, picked up her panties and began to rub them all over her very wet pussy. "You are going to wear my panties for the next two days. All day, every day. You can only take them off to shower. You are going to smell me on them, and when you do I want you to think about how important it is to please me, and as always, no masturbation. I don't care how hard you get or how often. I don't care if your balls ache. No orgasms until I say so. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I also don't care if someone sees you in them." Oh crap! I hadn't thought about that! "You'll have to make up some story, I'm sure, but that's your issue, not mine." With that, she held out her hand with the now very wet panties in them. "Here, put them on, panty boy."

I took them from her, stood up and slowly pulled on her panties. The string of her thong nestled into my ass crack, and the panty front did a poor job of covering my cock and balls.

"Oh my," Vicki exclaimed. "You look adorable in panties. Turn around baby, let me see that cute little ass in my thong." I blushed deeply and slowly turned around. "Stop", she commanded. "Now bend over and present that ass to me." I bent over and felt Vicki pry my ass cheeks apart. "Damn, I love how that thong goes right against your cute little pucker." One of her fingers slowly worked down my ass crack and began to trace lazy circles around my asshole while the other hand reached between my legs and cupped my balls. My cock was instantly hard.

"Stand up and turn back around baby," she commanded. As I did, it was plain to see that I was going to have serious problems keeping my cock contained over the next couple of days. Half of my cock was exposed and most of my balls were pushing out of the side of her thong. "Oh my" Vicki said with a chuckle. It looks like someone likes being a panty boy."

"N, n, no ma'am," I stammered. "I'm not a... " Vicki put a finger against my lips to stop me.

"Shush Jimmy. Face the facts. You are standing in front of a naked woman, wearing her wet panties and your cock is as hard as I've ever seen it. Your mind may be fighting the idea that you may like wearing my panties, but your cock says otherwise."

"And before you get all worried, no this doesn't mean you're gay or anything else. It just means that you're a little kinky. And remember... ..I like kinky. Now for the next couple of days, you are going to be my panty boy. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So, what are you?"

I blushed deeply and in a voice slightly above a whisper I responded "I'm your panty boy Miss Victoria."

"Good boy, Jimmy. Now play time is over. You need to get dressed and go back to your dorm."

I slowly began to get dressed and it seemed as if a thousand thoughts flowed through my brain... I'm wearing panties and my cock is still hard. I kind of like how they feel. That makes me gay. No stupid, Vicki said that just makes me kinky and kinky is fun. After all, I ate Vicki's ass and that's kinky...and I LOVE her pussy, so I'm not gay...I'm kinky. Shit, maybe I'm a pervert! Perverts are bad, right? ...fuck, I'm an ass eating, panty wearing pervert...no, you're just kinky...just stop, damn it, stop!

When I finished getting dressed, I turned around to see Vicki had put on her robe. She took my hand and walked me to the door. "Now remember Jimmy, you have to wear those panties at all times and NO cumming. Clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Very good. Now give me a kiss goodbye."

I took her in my arms and gave her what I hoped was a gentle, loving kiss. I reluctantly pulled away and looked into her eyes as I told her "Thank you for everything Miss Victoria. I love everything that we do together and I'm truly sorry that I upset you. I'll be a good panty boy for you."

Vicki's eyes seemed to well up and she grabbed me in a strong hug and said "Oh Jimmy, I just knew you would be special. You really do want to please me, don't you?" With that she pulled back from our hug and gave me a playful smack on my ass. "Now get that sexy little panty boy ass out of here before I change my mind. Go."

I walked down her sidewalk, turned and gave her a quick wave goodbye. My walk back to the dorms seemed to take forever. I could feel the thong rub my ass, cock and balls. My cock went back and forth from semi-erect to a full hard on. Whenever I got hard I tried to think of anything but sex, but then I would pass someone and I would panic. Can they tell I'm wearing panties? I know I smell like sex, can they smell that? Then my cock would get hard again as I thought back to my time at Vicki's. FUCK, how am I ever going to get through two days like this?

I eventually made it back to my dorm and cautiously opened the door. My roommate wasn't there, so I quickly grabbed my things and walked to the showers. A couple of guys passed me in the hall and as they got close it was obvious that I reeked of sex. They looked at me and give me an "atta-boy" smile and head bob as they passed. Once in my shower cubby, I stripped out of my old clothes and took my shower. When I started to get dressed I picked up the thong and realized that it still smelled strongly of Vicki's pussy. It wasn't a bad smell, but it was an obvious pussy smell. I pulled on her thong, adjusted myself as best as I could and continued to get dressed.

My trip back to my room was uneventful, and when I got back I saw a note from my roommate. He was going out of town for a few days, so I was home free. No need to come up with a story or worry about him catching me in panties!

The next couple of days weren't without their moments. I would be sitting in my room studying and then I would remember I was wearing Vicki's panties. Then I would smell her smell. Instant erection! A couple of times I got caught up in the crowded hallways and people (both boys and girls) would suddenly stop and sniff. They had gotten a slight whiff of Vicki's panties and were trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. I changed my usual seating patterns in my classes, trying to keep a "comfort" zone between me and the other students hoping no one else would notice. However, I almost got caught in the library.

I was going through the stacks, looking for an old book. I found it on a bottom shelf and as I bent down to get it I could feel my shirt ride up, my pants ride down, and sure as shit, Vicki's thong popped out of the top of my pants. I jumped up with the book in my hand and a very red face. Just at that moment, a beautiful blond walked around the corner. Her face seemed to be as red as mine felt. She stammered out a quiet "Hi" and walked past me. It was then that I realized that I had a throbbing erection. REALLY! I thought to myself. My panties were showing, a hot blond walked past me AND I had a hard on!! FUCK ME! Did she see? See what, the panties or the boner? Like it fucking matters you moron. She probably saw both and now she knows you're a pervert panty boy. I dumped the damn book and high-tailed it out of there as fast as I could. I knew it was just a matter of time before everyone on campus knew my secret.

I managed to make it through the rest of the time without any other close calls, but that didn't stop me from worrying nor did my inner dialog stop. My cock leaked like crazy and now Vicki's panties smelled like her pussy and my cock. This of course only served to make my cock get hard more often.

I woke up Saturday morning, showered, shaved my body smooth and waited to go to Vicki's. At the appointed time I walked to her house, my hard cock leading the way. My balls hurt, my cock was leaking and I couldn't help but wonder what was next.

Vicki met me at the door wearing her running gear. She had obviously just finished her workout as she was very sweaty, but still looked sexy as hell.

Before she could say anything, I pulled her into my arms and gave her a long, gentle kiss. When the kiss ended she pulled back and said "Careful Jimmy. I'm all sweaty and stinky. I'll ruin your clothes."

"You look beautiful Vicki, no matter what you say. You always look beautiful."

She blushed slightly and replied "Well aren't you the charmer? Who taught you to sweet talk a girl like that?"

"I'm not trying to sweet talk you Vicki. You're beautiful, no matter what you wear, no matter what you are doing. And you don't stink." With that she cocked her head and looked a little dubiously at me. "Ok, maybe you stink a little bit, but it's a good stink."

"Get in here, you rascal, before I rub my stinky body all over you."

"Maybe I would like that," I replied with a grin.

"Sounds like someone is feeling his oats today. Have seat Jimmy while I grab a towel." I sat down on her couch as instructed and as I waited on Vicki I realized that I was a little more relaxed around her. Not entirely relaxed, but not as nervous as I was the first day. Vicki returned, stripped down to her sports bra and panties, and started toweling the sweat from her body. She stopped in front of me, looked down at my erection, smiled and said "So, Jimmy, it looks like you are ready for some fun."

"Yes ma'am. At least I'm ready if you are."

"I think maybe I am. Stand up and strip."

I quickly began to do as instructed. I wanted to show her that I could be a good boy. I quickly got down to just my pants and as I started to undo them Vicki called out "Stop." She walked over to me, pulled my hands away and said "Let me." She unbuckled my pants and slowly pulled them down. She stopped when they got my past my panties.

"Very good Jimmy. I'm happy to see you were a good boy." Vicki pulled my pants the rest of the way off and told me to sit down again.

She sat down next to me and began to ask me about my experiences over the last couple of days. I told her everything. How excited I got thinking about the fact that I was wearing her panties. How people could smell her on me. When I got to the part about the library, she chuckled lightly and asked me how it made me feel when the girl showed up.

"At first I was embarrassed Miss Victoria, but then I was excited."

"Excited how Jimmy? Excited that you were almost caught? Or excited to think that maybe you were caught and she just didn't say anything? Maybe it was the fact that such a beautiful young girl was the person to catch you?"

"All of that ma'am. I didn't want any of the other boys to catch me wearing panties, but when she didn't say anything I thought maybe if she did see me she might have liked it, like you do."

"So Jimmy, it sounds like you are ok with being my panty boy."

"Yes ma'am. You like it and I like making you happy. Plus, to be honest, I kind of like wearing them a little bit. I just wish they didn't make me so hard all of the time." With that we both looked down and saw my hard cock sticking up out of Vicki's panties."

Vicki gave me a big hug and even bigger kiss. "Thank you Jimmy for trusting me and thank you for living up to your side of our little agreement. I don't want you to wear panties all of the time, but once in a while is fun. Now let's take care of your little problem there."

Vicki stood up and removed her bra and panties. She straddled my legs, reached down and pulled my cock free of her thong, and sat down rather forcefully, impaling herself on my erection.

"Fuck me little panty boy. Fuck me hard. Don't worry about me. Cum whenever you feel like it. This is your reward for being my panty boy."

Vicki bounced up and down on my cock, rapidly picking up the pace. My hands fell to her hips and I began to thrust up into her hot, wet cunt. She threw her head back and screamed "That's it baby. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Fill me with your cum baby." It seemed like this fuck was going against everything she had previously taught me. This wasn't slow, this wasn't about making the pleasure last. This was primal. It was about fucking, pure and simple.

Vicki seemed to read my mind as she looked into my eyes and said "That's ok baby. Just fuck. Don't think. Fuck me hard and fast. I'm ready to cum. Cum with me baby. Cum with me." Vicki began to shake and shudder. I pulled Vicki's ass down hard on my cock, shoved a finger up her ass and we both began to cum. I could feel Vicki's cunt milk my cock as she came and each clench of her vaginal walls pulled another blast from my cock. Eventually our movements slowed and Vicki's head rested on my shoulder. I could feel our combined juices flow out of her, down my balls and into my ass crack, soaking the panties I was wearing in the process. Within a couple of minutes I was sitting in a puddle.

Vicki began kissing my face, little pecks at first, then sucking at my lips, before finishing up with a deep kiss. She pulled back, smiled at me and said "Now that was a good, quick fuck. We'll have to do that more often." Then she took a deep breath and wrinkled her nose, "Now I smell like exercise and sex. Come on sweetheart, let's go take a shower." Vicki climbed off of me, grabbed my hand and began leading me to her bathroom upstairs.

Vicki started the shower and pulled me in with her. Looking down at me she laughed and said "You can take off my panties now Jimmy. Your punishment is over." I began to remove them and replied, "I'm sorry Miss Victoria. I forgot I had them on."

"It's just Vicki now Jimmy. I don't think Miss Victoria will be needed today. Now grab that soap and help me clean up." I smiled and began soaping Vicki up. I paid special attention to all of her fun bits, which of course caused my cock to begin to twitch back to life. Vicki returned the favor when I was done with her, and by the time she was done my erection had returned.

"Down boy", she said with a laugh, "We have plenty of time for more playtime, but first I want to talk." She turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and began to dry me off. I returned the favor, and after we were both dry, Vicki gave me a robe to put on, while she did the same. I got a quick peck on the lips and Vicki said "Come on sweetie, let's get something to eat. I worked up a fierce appetite after that run and great fuck. Food and talk - in that order."

Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers