Jimmy meets Miss Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers

Vicki once more sat on the edge of her bed as I stood before her, waiting for her next command.

"So Jimmy, wasn't getting your cock sucked better than jacking off? You do jack off don't you?"

I blushed deeply once again and replied "Yes, Miss Victoria'

"Yes what? Yes, it was better or yes, you jack off?"

"Both ma'am" I answered, the redness returning to my face.

"Good answer Jimmy. I expect you to answer me honestly every time I ask you a question. Don't be embarrassed to admit that you masturbate. Everyone does it. I do it. I like to do it. Maybe some day I'll let you watch me. Would you like that Jimmy?"

My cock throbbed as I imagined Vicki laying back, her legs spread and her fingers playing in the soft wetness of her pussy. "Oh God yes Miss Victoria. I would love to watch you."

"Well, we have plenty of time for that later. Now, it's time for you to thank me for that blow job. Time for you to learn how to please a woman." Vicki began to move back on her bed and spread her legs wide as she leaned back on her pillows. "Come on up here Jimmy."

I jumped up on the bed and crawled between her legs, thinking to myself that I was finally going to get to fuck her. Vicki laughed as she pushed me back. "Not so fast Jimmy. I sucked you and now you have to suck me."

"How can I do that Miss Victoria?" I asked. I was confused. Suck what? Sucking was what girls did to boys. What Vicki had done to me.

She reached down to her pussy and spread her lips. "You need to suck my pussy Jimmy. Eat my cunt. Lick my twat. You are going to put your cute face between my legs and eat me 'til I cum."

"I don't know how Miss Victoria. I've never done this before" I replied as I stared intently at her wet pussy.

Vicki said "Don't worry baby. That's what I'm here for. Just listen to me, do as your told and you'll get it down in no time. But first you need to learn your way around a pussy." With that she grabbed my head and pulled me down to her pussy.

Vicki proceeded to walk me through a clinical description of her pussy, pointing out the various parts. She took special care to explain that just like cocks, "all pussies are different. Some girls have big lips, some have almost none at all, and some are in between like me. Clits are different too. Most girls have small clits that are covered by a little hood of skin. But I'm different, I have a very big clit (it was almost 1" long) that gets even bigger when I'm horny. When it's time, I'll want you to suck my clit to make me cum."

"Enough of the anatomy lesson, time for you to make me happy. To start with, I want you to kiss me all around my pussy, real slow, real gentle."

I slowly lowered my face and did as she said. Vicki moaned as my mouth met her pussy. I kissed her all over and began to taste her juices that seeped from her pussy. Her taste and smell were a heady mixture and I knew then that I would forever be hooked on this act.

"Now lick me Jimmy. Real slow, up and down my cunt. Don't rush it." My tongue slid between her lips and the taste grew even stronger. Vicki arched her back and jerked hard when my tongue slid across her clit. I repeated the journey over and over, all the while delighting in the responses I got from Vicki.

"Now put your fingers in my pussy and fuck them in and out. That's it sweetie. While you're doing that flick your tongue across my clit. God, that's good baby. Keep it up and make me cum."

Vicki continued to give me directions between moans and as I did as I was told, I was amazed to see her clit grow in length and turn a darker shade of red. I quickly sucked it into my mouth and started finger fucking her harder. What I lacked in experience, I made up for in enthusiasm and eventually I gave Vicki her release.

After Vicki came down from her orgasm, she pulled my face from her pussy and kissed me deeply, licking her juices from my face. "That was nice Jimmy. I think with a little practice you'll turn into a first class pussy eater in no time. Now, are you ready to lose your cherry? Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Yes Miss Victoria" I eagerly answered.

"OK, Jimmy, but a couple of things first. One --this is your first time, so you probably won't last long. Don't worry about that. This first time is for you. You'll learn how to fuck me properly next time." Next time? That meant I was going to get to do this again! Yes!

"Two - I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about getting me pregnant." Oh my God, I hadn't even thought about that possibility.

"Three -- You may have already noticed, but I like to talk dirty when I fuck. I'm a dirty, horny, nasty slut who swears like a sailor when she gets fucked. Get used to it, because you'll learn that being nasty is part of the fun of sex." I had noticed and I secretly liked hearing her talk like that. "So, are you ready to feel my hot, wet cunt wrapped around your hard, fat cock? Are you ready to fill me up with your cum?"

With that she reached down between us and slowly pulled my cock against her pussy. "Go ahead Jimmy. Put it in me, but go as slow as you can at first. Enjoy the feeling of your first pussy." I did as I was told and slowly sank my cock into her wet pussy. I couldn't believe how tight and wet she was. I had nothing to compare this to, but I couldn't imagine that anything else could ever feel this good.

I slowly began to rock back and forth, fighting hard to make it last as long as I could. Vicki looked up at me and continued her stream of dirty talk.

"That's it baby. Fuck my pussy. Your cock feels good in my wet cunt. Do you like it Jimmy? Do you like Miss Victoria's hot cunt?"

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck" was all that I could say in response. I continued to pump my cock in and out until finally the inevitable happened. I could feel my balls tighten and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. "Fuck, I'm....gonna...."

"Yes Jimmy. Let it go. Cum in my pussy. Give your cum to me baby" Vicki said as she reached down a grasped my balls.

With that, I thrust hard into Vicki's wet pussy and shuddered as my cock let loose it's load. Even though I had already cum twice today, I still managed to fill her pussy. As I collapsed onto her chest, I could feel my cum leak from Vicki's pussy onto my balls.

Vicki held me in her arms and softly stroked my back all the while talking softly to me.

I finally rolled over onto my back and sighed deeply, I couldn't believe it, I wasn't a virgin anymore. "Thank you Miss Victoria, that was incredible."

"Oh Jimmy, I'm so glad I could be your first. Thank you for giving me your cherry. That's such a special gift baby."

Vicki reached down between her legs and put her fingers into her pussy. "I can't believe you managed to cum so much after your first two loads." She then raised her cum covered fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. "Umm, we taste good." She returned her fingers to her pussy and quickly slipped them into my mouth. "Try it baby. Don't we taste good?"

Part of me was hesitant because that was my cum in there with her pussy juice, but I did as she asked and was surprised by how much I liked the taste. "That's a good boy Jimmy. Now suck them clean." As I licked and sucked all of the juice from her fingers, Vicki leaned down a licked my cock and balls clean of our juices. When she was done Vicki pulled me towards her for a long deep kiss. "Umm, Umm, my two favorite flavors -- boy cum and pussy."

We cuddled up for a little while and I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew Vicki gave me a light smack on my ass and said "Get up sleepy head. As much as I would like this to continue, I have things to do and you've got to get back to campus. Time for us to get cleaned up. I'm a gooey mess and you smell like pussy."" Vicki reached down, grabbed her panties and used them to wipe her pussy." Watching this caused my cock to slowly start to harden. Vicki laughed, "Don't get any ideas big boy. Playtime is over for now. You'll have to wait until next time."

I took a quick shower and got dressed, and then Vicki did the same. She led me back out to her car and we began the short drive to my school (Vicki's house was only a mile off campus). On the way there, we talked about school, running, everything but what had just happened. When we pulled up outside my dorm, Vicki shut off her car and turned to look at me.

"So Jimmy, I take it you liked what happened today?"

"Yes, Miss Victoria"

She laughed and said "You can call me Vicki now. Miss Victoria is for playtime."

I quickly answered "Yes Vicki."

"I take it you want to play again, but I have to warn you the rules still apply. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"OK then, here's how we go forward. I'm busy every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so we can get together every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Sunday's are my time, but I may decide to include you when time permits. Any problems so far?"

"Not really ma'am. I'll have to get my schedule at work changed, because I normally work on Saturdays."

Vicki chuckled and said "Just tell Dave (my boss at the running store) that you need your schedule changed. I think he'll be fine with it." I wasn't as sure as Vicki was and I also didn't see why Vicki thought it was funny, but I said OK.

"Next -- no outside sex partners unless I say so. If I find out you're out fucking someone else without my approval then this is over. Also, no jacking off in-between our visits. You will get horny, but from now on you are not allowed to cum without my permission. This may seem harsh, because I'm sure you're used to jacking off every day, but this is part of you learning how to control that cock of yours. Besides, when you finally do cum, you'll find out it was worth the wait."

"If you do as you're told, by the time I'm done, you'll end up one hell of a lover and I promise you'll be able to get all of the pussy you can handle. But until I say so, you and your cock belong to me. Is this clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"OK then sweetie, I'll expect you to be at my door on Tuesday promptly at 6 PM. Make sure you keep yourself smooth for me, I hate nubs." Vicki leaned over and gave me a deep kiss and said "Time for you to get that cute little ass of yours back to your dorm." I got out of the car and turned to watch her leave, but before she did she called me over, pressed something into my hand and said "Here's something to remind you of today, but remember, no jacking off." With that she smiled and drove off. As I watched her drive away I opened my hand and saw that she had given me her cum soaked panties. My cock became instantly hard and I realized that Tuesday was going to be much farther away than I had initially thought.

Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers
12