Jimmy! My Horny Son! Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy wants a medal for her DP.
4k words
4.49
173.9k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

'Howard! What are you doing here? Is there something wrong?'

'No, Cathy. It's alright, Love. I was in the area, so I thought I would drop in. Do you have someone here? I will go if you have.'

'Just, Jimmy, my Son. He is having a bath just now. I think he is waiting for me to go up and wash his back for him.'

'Is that all you do for him, Cathy?'

'That's very impertinent question, Howard!'

'Not really, if I had you scrubbing my back I would expect you to pay attention to more important things.'

'I thought you would be at church with your family today, Howard?'

'They are all away! They are away to see Janes Mum and Dad. The kids other Grand-parents. My homes like a morgue so I just had to get out. I thought you may have been feeling as randy as I do just now. Just seeing you, standing there in your night attire reminds me I have never been to bed with you. I do so want to go to bed with you, Cathy!'

'I am just up, I have work to do,Howard.'

'I will pay you for it!'

'That is office business, Howard! This is my home and my Son is upstairs!'

'I can't help it! You drive me crazy! I want to fuck you the moment I see you!'

'I am making coffee, would you like something to eat?'

'You delicious pussy for starters.'

'Howard! Will you stop that! I have told you, there will be no hanky-panky, my Son is at home.'

'Well, at least you can give me a flash, Cathy.'

'Why don't you give him one of your Sharon Stone flashes, Mum?'

'Jimmy! How long have you been there?'

'Long enough to hear you being inhospitable to our guest, Mum.'

I was gobsmacked! Jimmy was telling me to flash my pussy to Howard! The panties I wear with my nightdress was already wet, I had been waiting for Jimmy to come out of the bathroom so I could take my morning shower. I was stinking from Jimmy fucking me last night and when we woke up in each others arms this morning. I woke up to feel his cock already entering my pussy. His juices and the fact that I was randy again was making them feel as if the crotch had been dipped into a tub of warm cream. Jimmy's boxers were tented and when I looked at Howard again his cock was stretched out up his belly and there was a dark wet stain in the front of his trousers.

Oh! God! Could it happen? Could I take on the two of them? Did I want both of their pricks in me? My Son and my Boss! Fucking me at the same time? Could I be so lecherous? Where would it all lead too? I honestly do not know if I can go on with this story. I should end it here. What ever will you think of me?

Jimmy came over and collapsed onto his knees, lifted my dressing-gown and nightdress and pulled them over his head. His hands came up the back of my legs which caused a reflex action and my pussy smacked against his mouth. I moaned out aloud as his tongue started to lap at my cunt through the crotch of my panties. I looked at Howard and was not surprised to see him tearing off his clothes. I shucked out of my gown and pulled my nightdress up over my head and stood over Jimmy in just my panties. He seemed content to carry on smooching my pussy through my panties. Him doing that turned me on too. Howard, as was his usual bent, approached me from behind and his hands cupped my now naked breasts. I felt his hard cock rubbing into the cleft of my bum.

I was both pleased and excited that my Boss and my Son were getting together in this way. It mean't from now on I could be frank and open with both of them. There would be no secrets.

Jimmys's hands moved up to the elastic of my panties and he started to inch them down over my hips. His tongue moved back into my slit and I felt Howard's tongue licking the cheeks of my bum. It seems that they had already each chosen one of my holes to fuck. I was hot, juicy and ready.

Up until now Howard had only kissed a circle around my anus, not being at all brave enough to tongue my anal bud. Wow! Not today! Today he was prizing my asshole open with strong busy fingers and becoming a Roman Gladiator with a dirty big spear-like tongue which he was using to jab deep as he could into my asshole. 'Nice' I thought. I waggled my bum suggestively in appreciation. He got it up inside me about an inch or two and I clenched my anal muscles vice tight which panicked him a bit. Then he laughed and started to go for it all over again. Jimmy was finding no barriers. His tongue was almost as long as his cock and he was finding copious amounts of a coctail of various juices to slurp on. Disgusting sound that is when one is dining. When you seriously think about it, Men have some really awful habits, don't they, Girls? Belay that! I have had womenfolk being just as slurping noisy when ensconced between my thighs.

'Hold it a minute Jimmy can we move this thing to the bedroom, Cathy?' Lead on Jimmy. They both grabbed one of my hands each and towed me up the stairs to the bedroom.

Not much room here either. Pull that mattress of the bed while I shift this chair. 'That's better we can have some good fuck fun on this. Come down here Cathy.' They both grabbed me and pulled me down onto my back, each holding one of my ankles and pulling my legs wide apart. In seconds I had Jimmy's cock in my mouth and Howard forcing his tadger up inside my pussy. I moaned passionately. The moan became a glug when Jimmy wriggled his cock down my throat. I had never swallowed one as long as my Sons before. It was very uncomfortable and I was hard pushed not to be sick. I fought it and bobbed up and down on it when Jimmy gave me the room to bob. His hairy bollocks were tickling my chin and neck. I knew from experience that Howard would be quick to shoot his spunk, his first fuck was always fast and furious but he recuperated well. And was usually ready to go again in about ten minutes or so. Today was no different. In fact they both ejaculated at the same time. My mouthful of cum from Jimmy was immense.

We lay back, the three of us stretched out on the mattress, chatting small talk, if talking about sexual things is considered to be small talk. I found Howard staring at me quizzically, as if was trying to make is mind up about something.

'How far would you go Cathy, to earn a buck or too?'

'What's on your mind, Howard? Spit it out!'

'Have you ever heard of D.P?'

'Can't say as I have, you, Jimmy? Have you heard of it?'

'No, Mum.'

'It's double penetration, Cathy.'

'What! Two cocks in my pussy? My ass?'

'Yes, I have known that happening, no I mean you having a cock up your cunt and your asshole the same time, Cathy.'

'You want to use Jimmy to fuck one of my holes while you fuck the other, at the same time, yes?'

'Would you do it?'

'You have already asked my Son and he has said, yes, right?'

'No! I thought I would ask you first. It can't be done without you!'

'You have never treated me in any other way than a street hooker have you Howard?'

'You know that is not true. I owe my sanity to you. I gave you money because you needed it. When that man of yours walked out on you and Jimmy, I felt responsible for your welfare. You know I fancy you for being the beautiful woman you are. If it was possible and if you would have me, I would marry you tomorrow.'

'Steady on, Howard. Don't go making rash promises. You want this to be one of our business deals right. Whats the going rate for DP? As it is my body you would be plundering I guess I have the right to put the price on it. Lets say 500 quid! You think I am worth that much, Howard? I guess this is the final whores test.'

'Mum! Have you gone out of your skull? How can you say yes to what he wants?'

'Your Dad going walkies leaving me in debt to the tune of nearly five thousand quid and only having my body to sell don't exactly leave me any choice, Jimmy. I am prostituting myself to pay every penny back.'

'I had no idea we owed that much, Mum. I'm sorry.'

'Whats your biggest debt, Cathy?'

'The car, I still owe two grand on it. Why?'

'In the office on Monday I will give you a bank draft to make the car yours, all paid up, Cathy. I would not give a hooker that amount of money. Do this thing for me today and you will never have to worry about owing money.'

'Can I say something here, Mum?

'Yes, Jimmy! Of course you can!'

'Howard, I admit when I first saw you I thought you were a bit of a creep, just after getting into my Mum's panties. I misjudged you. I am sorry. If it helps to put my three-penny-worth into the pot, you can have my ass as well. I have never had anal with another guy, so my cherry should be worth something, right?'

'Well! Thank you, Jimmy! You do have a fantastic ass and I have often wondered what fucking another guy would be like.' He moved over and cuddled Jimmy to him. I got up off the mattress and went into the bathroom, looking back as I went through the door. They were kissing!

I sat on the loo, douching out my pussy and asshole as was my usual procedure when getting ready for a two-pricked fuck. I was thinking about Jimmy giving his ass to Howard. What had I done? What if he liked it? What if he went all homo on me? This thing with my knickers and his desire to wear my knickers? Was he already a bi-sexual? A cross-dresser about to be re-born? I felt my nipples tingling. The thoughts were turning me on! For Pete's sake! How could I be turned on thinking my Son was going queer? I heard a commotion in the next room and my nose got the better of me. I rose from the loo and quickly pre-greased my anus with Vaseline and went back through to the bedroom to see both Howard and Jimmy parading around wearing a pair of my knickers. It was bazaar! The rest of my lingerie was strewn all over the place. I left them to it and went back to the loo for a fag. They were laughing and carrying on then it went quiet, then I heard my Son moan out. I threw the remains of my cigarette into the loo and pulled the plug and went back through. Jimmy was on his hands and knees with his knickers half the way down his thighs and Howard with his hard glistening prick half buried in my Son's rectum. The look on Jimmy's face was a picture, Howards too, for that matter.

'God! Jimmy! You are tight! What an asshole! It feels real good! Oh! Cathy, I am fucking your Son up his arsehole! He loves it, dont he?'

I stood there, mesmerised! My own anus contracting as if Howard was fucking me.

'Do you love it, Jimmy? Do you love being fucked by Howard? Do you love being Howard's whore? Are you selling your asshole to him to pay our debts? The debts your rotten Father left us with? You are taking that prick up you to pay for our car, Jimmy! I should imagine what you are doing now is paying for the car's rear bumper!

'Oh! God! He is splitting me, Mummy! I never thought it would feel so good! Fuck me, Howard! I want it, hard and deep!'

'I hope you know you are going to take Jimmy's cock up your ass, Howard? You are not leaving this house until Jimmy has fucked you too.'

'Yes - Yes! I want that! I have had fantasies of being raped up my ass! I have often gone to loos hoping that some guy would come on to me and fuck me. It never happened. Now, I want it to happen. Please make it happen, Cathy. I will pay all your debts willingly if you do!'

'Do you think you could make it happen for Howard, Jimmy?'

'Only if you are wearing Mum's crotch-less panties, just like a Slut should wear when she is getting her cherry taken, Howie!'

'And, you can lick my cunt and asshole through another pair of my crotchless panties, Howie! In fact I might even wear my strap-on cock and fuck you myself! On second thoughts, you can consider it a sure certainty. A Slut fucking a Slut! It has a ring to it, don't you think? Wow! Howie! Even better! Two Sluts into one Slut, do go!'

By this time, Howard was fucking Jimmy with the power and energy of a steam engine and both guys were grunting and moaning with their eyes closed, until, 'Aaaaagh! Jimmy! I'm cumming up your asshole, Son! I'm shooting gallons of spunk up your dirty arse! Fuck me back! Drain my balls! Milk my testicles. Go on! Do it you Bitch! You sluttish bitch!'

They powered down to an intermittant halt with nervous chugs until finally laying still, fighting to refill spent lungs. I moved in behind, Howard with a dildo and a tube of KY Jelly. He didn't even flinch when I squeezed a liberal amount of jelly onto his anal-bud. I coated the dildo with jelly and switched on the vibrating motor and applied it to his rosebud. Now he jumped! His cock was still inside my Son's asshole and Jimmy jerked his ass! My dildo is eight inches, black with a golden head on it. The gold bit disappeared into his rectum and Howard sighed and waggled his bum. He must have thought it was his birthday and Christmas all rolled into one huge exciting anal present. I kept the pressure on the dildo until I had a fear of losing the damned thing inside his butt! He was fucking Jimmy again! I pulled up Howards knickers to hold the dildo in his ass, then Irealised he had on my best crotchless, I improvised by stuffing a pair of my white knickers across the gap.

I got up and went to my bedside cabinet drawer and took out my strap-on cock. Ths too was all black with a bit for my pussy which I gratefully slipped inside my cunt. I tightened the strapping real tight and lubed the nine inch thick shaft, all the time look down on Howards bobbing ass. The Dildo had slipped out. I pulled Howard's legs further apart and applied my knob to his well lubed hole and I moved over him and jabbed my cock fully into his ass all nine inches. 'Aaaagh! Fuck! Cathy! Oooooh! Hell! that hurts! Oh! Jimmy! Your Mum is fucking me! She has a huge big prick right up my ass!'

By this time, it was a DP of sorts. Howard was hard again and he was fucking Jimmy and I folks, was fucking sweet old Howie! It was beautiful! It was the best fuck action I had ever been involved in. I was as randy as fuck! I speeded up my fuck action and my cock felt if it was the real thing. Women who say they don't get joy from using a strap-on, must be doing it all wrong! I was cumming constantly. Really lost, engrossed in what I was doing. I was fucking my Boss! My Boss was fucking my Son! From the sounds uttering from my Son's lips, he was enjoying it, hugely!

Time out, Boss? To all of my readers whom I am writing this for, I hope you are enjoying my story so far and you are giving yourselves a damned good fisting! It is the thought of all your squirting cocks and cunts which spurs me on to keep writing. Go on! Keep doing it! I'm doing it too! ooops! I have slipped out of my character, need to get back into Cathy again. Oh! God! I'm ready to cum!

I am squirting juices arount the latex cock inside me and Howard is once again pumping his spunk into my Son's arsehole. My Son collapsed flat into a prone postion and Howard dropped like a bag of sand on top of him and exhausted old me did like wise until we rolled over onto our sides, still joined together.

By this time I was beginning to feel like the second-best man at a Gay Wedding. To tell you the truth I was feeling like any man who wanted me. All this fucking going on and I wasn't getting any. The two guys I had around me would both be shagged by now. Oh! Dear! What shall I do? Like all the other ladies in my position, either do it myself or go to the kitchen and feed my brutes and pray the sustinence will help to bring their men of war and lust back in to my personal battle-field. I started to hum Men Of Harlech arousingly, as loud as I could and put the kettle on.

My menfolk joined me downstairs, so we tucked into corn-beef sarnies and pickled onions washed down with several cups of coffee. The fare of the Gods.

After the burping contest was over the boys started to talk about what they were going to jointly do to my pussy and ass and that they had already got things ready for me upstairs. When I mentioned we had dishes to wash and chores to do they grabbed me and carried me back up the stairs in a firemans chairlift. Somehow, on the way up the stairs they managed to wiggle fingers up both of my receptive holes which made me giggle and wriggle a bit. I was hot! Its not every day a girl gets two cocks up her at the same time. I was looking forward to it!

They had been busy right enough. They had covered the mattress on the floor with a sheet. On the sheet was a pillow at the top in the normal position and half way down the mattress there were two pillows on top of each other. That made my juices run! It was obvious that they had plotted the fuck between them.

'Who is going to fuck me up which hole?'

'Jimmy is going to lay on the pillows. Take your position, Jimmikins!'

My Son went and lay down with his ass perched up on the two pillows.

'Now, you straddle him and impale you cunt on his cock! Then place your tits down on his chest and your tongue into his mouth.'

I stepped up onto the mattress, smiling down at Jimmy. He was holding his arms out to me. I straddled him and lowered my cunt down to his cock, which I took hold of and guided is nine inch shaft to my very wet, slippery pussy. I watched and felt it disappear inside me until I was fully down. Groin to groin. I was really filled up! It felt bloody fan-tas-tick! My anus went into spasm mode as soon as Howard got intimate with my asshole. He was a courtuous chappie in the way he deligently lubed my asshole with jelly. Then, it was there, his thick mushroomy knob. I froze! Not knowing what to expect. This really was new territory for me, all three of us, in fact!

The times I had taken Howard's cock up my ass were nothing like this time.

We had done it on the carpetted floor in his office. We had done it over chair, over the desk, over the loo, even out in the main office over Isobels desk! I smile to myself everytime I pass her sitting at that desk. This was the very first time we were going to do it over my Son who already was waiting patiently with his cock up my cunt. Gently flexing it, marking time as it were!

His knob started to open up my asshole. The sudden wrenching, agonising pain made me want to jump and get to hell out of there. Strong hands and arms changed my mind. This Lady wasn't for turning. They would not let me! I almost bit, Jimmy's foraging tongue which quite rashly was in my mouth as far as he could reach. However, he did withdraw it in time for Howards final upward thrust into my bowels. My teeth clattered together like castanets in a Spanish dancers hands.

Howard was fully embedded, joining up with my Son's fully embeddedness. It was unbelievable! The feeling of having those two marvelous cocks inside me! This was porn magazine stuff! Porno personified! I did not feel like a film star! I felt fucked! They were both holding still. I bet they both wanted to cum. I did! This was a macho thing! Neither wanted to cum before the other! We lay there for maybe two minutes before I started to flex my internal muscles surrounding their cocks. So far it felt good, really good. If you have not had the double yet girls, then I highly recommend it. At least place it at the very top of your things to do this summer list.

They still were not moving and I was clenching my anal and vaginal muscles like a crazy thing, trying to milk them. These were bullocks with bollocks and I was beginning to think that there was something I was doing wrong when Howard started to pull his suctioning cock out of my asshole. My innards were being drawn outwards. I sucked in air to my lungs expanding my tits against my Sons, still hairless chest. It felt damp and clammy, maybe it was my tits were that way, and I was passing it on.

It suddenly occured to me that I had to lift my pussy up off Jimmy's cock to give him some kind of movement. I have to see the instructions in black and white otherwise I am hopeless. Hands, knees and bumpsidaisy! We started to rock and roll. Woweeeeeeeeeeee! Now I know why I signed up for this thing! The things what were happening inside me were undescribable! I started to cum! I could feel it squirting down from somewhere way up inside me. It was like a jet of hot water against my labia, but his was coming from inside me! It took an awful lot of concentration on my part to make this thing work for us. I think the woman has the most work to do in these chocolate and cream sandwich fucks. But, Oh! Boy! Is it worth it!

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12