Jimmy! My Horny Son! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
95 Followers

'Never mind him, Cathy, the bathroom is full come and suck this clean and back to hardness so I can fuck you boyfriends ass.'

Zeke was sitting on the edge of the bed facing us, offering his flaccid cock to me so I could suck it. A cock which had been up my Son's ass. It was certainly a test of a Mother's love for her Son. Howard urged me to go to Zeke so I knee walked over to him between his open thighs. It hung down and was thick about six, maybe seven inches long and was glistening, smelling to, but I mentally shut my nose and sense of taste down and lifted it, closed my eyes and sucked it deep into my mouth. I could not kid my taste buds. Strangely, it wasn't too evil I made lots of saliva and quickly washed Zeke's cock and started to suck it with all the zest I could manage. It went from bad to fair, to good and to something I loved doing for Zeke. My quest now was to get it hard, get it up, get it active, get it up me if Howard reneged. I was truly hoping he would back out.

Not so, as soon as that seven inches resumed its eleven inches of fuck-meat, Zeke pushed me gently away and beckoned to Howard.

Howard had to use his hands to get himself up out of the chair and when he stood up his knees were knocking that bad he was in danger of falling. I stood quickly and helped him over to the bed. I told him to kneel down by it so I could lubricate his asshole with KY Jelly. I squeezed half of a new tube into his ass and fingered it in with one, two and then three fingers. He was ready, but he asked to be tied and gagged. I got him on all fours and gagged him with a pair of Mary's knickers which were on the chair, then I tied his wrists to the bed-rail. I then lubricated Zeke's cock and massaged it into a wanking session, he seemed content to let me finish him off, but I stepped back and nudged him towards Howard and Howard's waiting asshole.

Howard was still shaking and he moaned into the gag when Zeke lined up on his rectum. I saw the knob pop onto Howard's ass and Howard jerking forward to be stopped by Zeke's arm going round Howard's thighs pulling him back and onto Zeke's impaling cock. He moaned out again as the cock vanished into his ass. Zeke had been savage. That must have hurt! All I could see now was Zeke's balls. I was hoping that he hurt Howard that bad he would never want to be fucked in his ass again. That he would never want to be gay. That he would always want to fuck me and keep Jimmy and I in riches. I quietly urged Zeke to fuck him hard and deep. Which he did! Very hard and very deep! Soon he was fucking Howard doing the impersonation of an express trains piston. The room was full of grunting and the slamming of flesh against flesh. I was crestfallen, both Zeke and Howard were enjoying it. If it hadn't been for the gag in Howard's mouth I was sure he would have pleaded with Zeke to ram his cock in harder and faster.

Howard came, all over my bed and I know Zeke shot his spunk into Howard's asshole.

Jimmy and Mary came out of the bathroom then, both looking flushed. They drew me away from the bed and threw cushions onto the floor then the got me to lay down between them and the three of us started necking with Jimmy's fingers caressing my wet pussy. Mary opened her legs wide and pulled my head down to her pussy and Jimmy came in behind me and worked his hard cock into my pussy. I surrendered to them both, feeling every inch of my Son's cock and tasting every drop of Mary's juices.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
95 Followers
12