Jimmy Six-Fingers

Story Info
A twist in the tale of life.
1k words
4.38
6.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinetra
Trinetra
1 Followers

Jimmy "Six fingers" Gambino, so called simply because he was born with 6 fingers, was a your average nice guy. A shade over six foot, with long black hair, the chiseled features and physique of a Greek God and a smile that made women swoon Jimmy was what most people considered model material. However it was Jimmy's eyes that gave him away, they were the coldest gray and held the hint of someone who had seen and inflicted a lot of pain. The simple fact of the matter was that Jimmy was a hit man for the local mafia. A warm father, loving husband and a devoted son he was nonetheless ruthless when it came to his job and was considered by many as the mob's best hit man.

Every Monday would find Jimmy in his local bar hanging out with his friends playing cards. It was on such a Monday that Jimmy got a phone call.

"Jimmy here," he said speaking into his newly acquired cell phone. "Jimmy Boy," said a wizened voice from the end. The voice of mob boss Salvatore Scilacchi was enough to cause Jimmy to sit up in his chair, motioning his friends to be silent he listened attentively taking down the details of his next job.

"I gotta go boys, duty calls," he said getting to his feet and walking out of the bar despite the groans from his friends. Getting into his car he drove home his mind already working and planning the finer details of his next job. He would continue to do so for the next week, trailing his victim, analyzing him till he built a foolproof plan. Jimmy considered his job an art and himself an artist. He never wasted a bullet, never spilt more blood than was necessary, never killed more people than was required...yes he was in his own way an artist.

The following Monday saw Jimmy up at the crack of dawn, getting quietly out of bed so as not to disturb his wife Maria, he quickly dressed and went for his four mile morning run. He always ran before a job, it cleared his mind, made him focused and filled him with a sense of calm. He returned home to find the smell of frying bacon and the laughter of his children around the breakfast table. Jumping quickly into the shower, he let the stinging needles of hot water pelt into him till he felt completely relaxed. After drying himself he wrapped the towel around his waist and wandered into his walk-in closet, dressed and went quickly to join his family at the breakfast table. Eggs, toast, bacon, sausage and muffins all washed down with a glass of orange juice completed his breakfast and he warmly kissed his family as his children went off to school and his wife to work.

As soon as they had left, Jimmy locked the front door and went to the basement, where from an old dilapidated trunk he pulled out his sniper rifle. Checking the parts thoroughly, he quickly assembled it, then disassembled it before putting it into a bag. He quickly checked his watch before making his way out to the car, casually flinging the bag in the back seat. Humming to himself he drove quickly but carefully along the busy street before reaching his destination.

Parking across the street, he slung the bag across his shoulders before casually walking into the hotel and booking into a room with a view of the street. He slowly climbed the stairs to his fifth floor room and unlocking it he quickly slipped in. He immediately drew all the curtains enveloping the room in darkness, it was in this darkness that he reassembled his rifle loading a single bullet into the chamber. "Never waste a bullet, never spill more blood than is necessary and never kill more people than required," he thought to himself. Moving quickly towards the window he parted the curtains slightly and opened the window enough for the muzzle to slip through.

Taking a deep breath he sighted the spot where he would shoot his victim, focusing and taking wind and other such factors into account till his aim was perfect. All he had to do was wait. In actuality he did not have to wait for very long for shortly thereafter a long silver limousine appeared in the distance. At the sight of it Jimmy stiffened, it was time. Taking a last deep breath he took aim. The limousine rolled to a stop directly in front of Jimmy's window, the chauffeur was getting out and coming round to open the door. Jimmy's pulse quickened, he felt the butt of his rifle press into his shoulder the cold hard metal of the trigger as he slowly began to apply pressure to it.

The man was getting out now his head perfectly visible through the telescopic lens, Jimmy fired. It was in that instant that Jimmy realized that everything had gone horribly wrong, for suddenly the man bent down. The bullet went whizzing past and straight into the throat of a small girl who happened to be in the way. It ripped into her small frame with a dull thud, and a small bubble of blood appeared as she fell silently to the pavement. For a moment there was silence and then pandemonium broke out on the street, but that was not what concerned Jimmy.

He watched as the small bubble of blood turned into a rivulet and then a stream, but what held his attention the most was how the light in those beautiful green eyes faded as the pool of blood beside the girl grew larger and larger. Eventually the pool of blood grew no larger and the eyes held no light. After the longest time Jimmy turned away and a single solitary tear slid down his, as if in atonement for his crime.

Today Father Jimmy "Six Fingers" Gambino, so called simply because he was born with six fingers, is still your average nice guy. He is still a shade over six foot with long black hair; he still has the same chiseled looks, and the same great physique. However, his eyes are no longer a cold heartless gray. They are the eyes of one who has experienced great pain, they shine with a light of their own or so every one says. It is only father Jimmy who knows that it is not the light of warmth or laughter it is the light of reason and repentance.

Trinetra
Trinetra
1 Followers