Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 02: Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers

"I do?"

"Uh huh. Different. More adult. Sexy. Hot." The Liz was really blushing as I continued to heap on the words. But there was no denying that she was enjoying the attention. Even if it was coming from her brother.

"It's no different than my other ones," she tried to say nonchalantly.

"Yeah right."

"Its not."

"You know Liz, you've become a woman. A beautiful woman," I added, really pouring it on. But the truth was that she had – and that even though we'd spent the past week getting to know each other again I really hadn't noticed who she'd become physically.

"I'm eighteen," sis answered. By her tone I wasn't sure if she was saying, 'of course I am' or if she was saying, 'I'm still just a girl'.

"You're as pretty as mom."

"No way. She's like..."

I figured then that I better get off the subject of mom. Time for a little levity I thought. "When did you grow those things on your chest anyway? Last I remember you just had little wee bumps..."

"Shut up!" she ordered. Yet she was loving the attention.

"In fact, I think you got the wrong size top when you bought that suit. Maybe you should take it back and exchange it for a bigger size."

"It fits perfectly," my younger sister insisted as she adjusted the strap that was holding the small scrap of cloth that was covering her left breast. A full, round, firm, teenage breast. A woman's breast. She watched my eyes as they followed her fingers as they adjusted the cloth.

"You're overflowing," I continued to tease and then watched as two little nipply bumps sprang up and stretched the cloth hiding them.

"You obviously don't know anything about girl's clothes," she said dismissively as she sat down on her towel and then rolled over onto her stomach. Her cute little butt, jutting upward and almost completely exposed by the high cheeked cut of her bathing suit panties, drew my eyes. She didn't quite yet have the full roundness of her mother's rear end but I had to restrain myself from running the palm of my hand over her tight, smooth skin.

"You want me to undo your strap?" I asked as I placed my fingers on the knot holding her bra in place.

She lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder. An unsure expression on her face. After staring directly into my eyes for a few seconds she let them drop and then nodded yes. A second later the strings were untied and hanging down on each side of her back.

"Sunscreen?" I asked but even before she'd lifted her head I'd already squeezed the container and released a huge dollop of thick white cream that splashed down into the small of her back.

"Not so much," she giggled as she again lifted her head and tried to look back. A good part of one of her breasts and its nipple sprang into my view. And as my hands started to spread the sunscreen my eyes were centered on the half of her left breast she'd exposed and the erect nipple that capped it. And I let her catch me watching it. I flicked my eyes back to hers, captured them, and then moved them back to the bared flesh.

"You shouldn't look at me like that, I'm your sister," she said softly but then let me look for a few seconds more before lowering her body flat again.

"There just breasts," I scoffed as my hands caressed the cream into her back. "Everyone has them." She trembled under my touch.

"Well..." Clearly she didn't know what to say. But she was definitely excited.

"But I gotta admit that they're a lot nicer than Bri's." Then added after a seconds hesitation, "Way nicer."

"They are?" she asked as she raised herself up again and looked back at me. "But she was your girlfriend. How come?"

"They just are, and you know what, it's too bad they're sister breasts," I said as I finished her back. "Now lift up a little more," I instructed as I grabbed one end of the bra strap.

"Why?" she asked even as she lifted herself up onto both elbows. I pulled the strap out from under her body and dropped it on the other side of me on the towel.

"Hey, give it back," she ordered as she sat halfway up. Now I was getting the full show! Finally realising that she'd been giving her big brother an eyeful she quickly lay back down. I lay down on my back beside her.

For minutes my sister lay still. Finally she said, "Do you really think they're ok?"

"They're magnifique!" I answered as I kissed my fingers and sent an air kiss her way.

"You're crazy." There was a contented, sexy purr in her voice as she uttered the words.

"Maybe I should touch them just to make sure," I offered, an evil grin on my lips.

"You're sick ... a real perv," she answered as she looked back over her shoulder. The excited tone in her voice belied her words.

"Have you ever flashed anyone before ... besides me?" I asked with a grin.

"Noooooooo! And I didn't flash you, you looked," she said indignantly even as she raised herself up and gave me another shot of sisterly tits. I laughed as I let my eyes fall to her ruby tipped mounds.

"Have you ever wanted to?" I had a plan in mind as I said the words.

"Wanted to what?"

I ignored her question. Instead I lay back on my back and looked up into the sky. After hesitating I said, "I went to a nude beach this year."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat!" A screech. Lizzie sat up. She'd forgotten her nudity. "Where? When?"

"Nude Day. Back iin June."

"Nude Day? What are you talking about?"

"It was held on the July Fourth weekend. There was a naked bike ride on the Saturday. Then a barbeque and beach day on the Sunday." As I spoke I continued to look skyward.

"You went for a bike ride naked? In front of people."

"Thousands of them," I agreed as I looked over at sis.

"But..." She was clearly flummoxed by my story.

"I liked it."

"Liked what?"

"Not the bike ride particularly."

"Did people take pictures?"

"Uh huh. But I was disguised. My body was painted. A fake moustache. Sunglasses."

"Still."

"I liked it. I think I'm an exhibitionist," I said.

"A what?"

"I liked showing my body to them. My..."

"Your--"

"I liked them looking at me. It was exciting. I mean way better than hanging out with Brianne or something."

"Was she there?" I shook my head no.

"It was fun on the beach the second day. Naked. The sun beating down on me. Women looking at me. Swimming naked. Naked girls just walking up to me and talking to me. Looking at it. Staring. Wanting it."

"Yuck," my sister finally uttered. I lay back and shut my eyes. It took Liz at least three minutes before she asked her next question. She asked it softly, almost a purr. "Were you excited?"

I opened my eyes and looked over at her. She was sitting up. Her proud, firm tits were poking out towards me. I watched them. She watched me watching them. Her puffy nipples hardened.

"Yes. I mean all your life you're told you have to cover yourself up, that there's something dirty about being naked. And then all of a sudden you're on a beach with a thousand other naked people ... And after about five minutes of it you ask yourself what's the big deal anyway. But it's also exciting ... its--"

Sis interrupted, "Did you get an erection?" She blushed as she asked it.

"You're way too young to know anything about men's erections," I told my nubile eighteen year old sister.

"Ha, ha." She was still proudly displaying herself to me. "Still, it must have been--" There was no way to stop her once her curiosity has been aroused. Well, there was one.

"Lie down," I told her.

"Why?" she asked even as she lay down on her back.

"Turn over," I ordered.

She complied even as she asked why. In answer I put my hands on her bottom, then slipped them up and grasped the top of her bathing suit bottom. I quickly pulled the panties down to her knees in one fell swoop before she could utter any protest. A second later they were down around her ankles. Then they were in my hand. My sister had a great bum!

"I'll kill you," she shrieked helplessly as she looked back over her shoulder. She might have been willing to show me her breasts but she definitely wasn't keen on turning over and letting me see her pussy.

I smiled. "You wanted to know what it was like."

"What if somebody comes?" she asked as she reached for her suit. I held it out of her reach. She was clearly unsure what she should do.

"So now you know what it feels like. Now imagine that there are a thousand naked people all around you. That's what a nude beach is like."

"Men would look at me? At my--"

"Of course. You're beautiful. It's like any other beach. Guys look at pretty girls. Girls look at guys. It's just that everyone's naked."

"But anyone could look at me. See me. My--" I figured about then that we'd had enough talk. I stood up. Tossed her suit about ten feet away. Then took a step towards the water.

"What are you doing?" there was panic in her voice.

"A swim?"

"But--"

"Coming?"

"No, I'm not coming," sis answered as her eyes darted over to where her bikini was lying on the sand. "You go ... maybe I'll catch up," she added, clearly hoping I'd disappear and she could get back into her suit.

"Oh no you're not," I said with a laugh as I bent down and then lifted her up into my arms.

"Don't you dare. You're crazy ... a pervert, don't you dare look," she squealed as I walked between the dunes and then down towards the shore. "Somebody will see me ... I'll kill you," she warned as she struggled to free herself. I couldn't help but notice the thick pubic patch growing between her legs as she kicked her legs and feet in frustration.

I'd checked before lifting her to make sure the coast was clear and so we had an uninterrupted journey down to the water, a journey that ended when I'd waded out until the water was over my waist and then unceremoniously dumped my sister into the surf. I retreated towards the shoreline and waited.

Under any other circumstance my sister would have coming rushing after me, ready to jump on the big brother who'd doused her. This of course wasn't any other circumstance. So she stood in the water twenty feet away from me, covered up to her neck, hesitating, unsure what to do.

"So now you know what its like," I said with a challenging grin.

"This is not a nude beach!" Still with no idea what to do.

"C'mon, come here," I invited. "Just imagine that there are two or three hundred naked people watching you. It's normal. It's just your body, everyone has one. Show us."

I don't know exactly what was going through sis's mind that second. Certainly excitement. Maybe a little fear. Pride? The whole sexual thing. She tentatively moved towards me. Her breasts came into view. Beads of water were glistening on them as she moved.

"C'mon, you're beautiful," I encouraged. "Everyone wants to see you. They're all waiting."

"It's just you. My nutty brother," she answered but she continued to move. Her belly button appeared. Then the dark triangle. Her thighs. Finally she was standing in knee deep water. She let me watch her. In fact as my eyes hungrily moved over her skin she unconsciously stood up straighter. She posed.

"That's what it feels like," I said when my eyes met hers.

"Except it's only me who who's naked. You should be too. So I'd really know what a nude beach was like." An invitation. A very clear one. If Liz hadn't squealed at that exact moment I would have had my shorts off. But she did. Her eyes were open wide. She was staring up the beach.

"Oh my gawd," she added, the turned and dove into the breaking waves. It was Mr. and Mrs. Hudson, a pair of seventy or so year olds who owned a cottage half a mile up the beach. They'd been far enough away when Liz had disappeared into the waves that I was pretty sure they'd seen nothing.

They stopped and talked to me when they got to where I was standing. Waved at my sister who'd swum out thirty or forty yards. I kept them talking for five or so minutes before letting them escape. I wanted Lizzie to experience the fear and excitement that came with her public nudity.

"I hate you," she announced when she finally marched out of the water. She came toward me and then as she passed me she made no attempt to strategically cover herself with her hands. In fact she made sure that I received the full show.

I whistled when she got about halfway back to her towel. She stopped. Turned around slowly. Posed for me for seconds, her tongue flicking wetly over her lips, before she said a word."Did you really go to a nude beach?" she asked then turned and continued walking.

"You're very hairy ... much hairier than Bri."

"And I suppose that my drop-out brother doesn't like girls with pubic hair? That he prefers his little girls shaven bare like porn stars?" she challenged as she continued to pose for me.

"You're beautiful ... in fact too beautiful," I answered. She couldn't miss my sincerity.

"I am?" Liz blushed as she asked the question. Then slowly wrapped the towel around her waist. She was smiling.

"You liked it didn't you?" I asked as we trudged up towards the cottage. Sis had her bikini in her hands and her towel around her body. Her uncovered breasts, firm teenage breasts with puffy pink nipples, jiggled delightfully with every step she took.

"I did not," she denied. I smiled.

"I love your nipples."

"You are so sick," sis answered as she stopped in mid stride. "They're just nipples," she said nonchalantly even as she ran her hand over the breast and nipple closest to me. I stuck out my tongue at her. "Pig." And yet, in spite of her words there was no mistaking the fact that young Liz was enjoying the attention.

"I love puffy nipples," I said as I ogled her. "And I'm planning on seeing lots of them on Saturday."

"Puffy nipples? Saturday?"

"All kinds really. Pink and brown. Big and small. Pokers and puffies. I'm going to one of them on Saturday."

"One of what?" I didn't answer. Instead I started to walk up the beach towards the cottage."A nude beach?" I heard yelled at my back. "Really?"

****

"Did you really?"

"Did I really what?" I asked as I looked across the table at my sister. The ribs I'd just barbequed sat in a stack on a plate sitting between us. The sun, on one of the longest days of the year, had just set. It was a couple of hours since her nude swim.

"Bike naked."

"Uh huh," I answered between bites.

"And people saw you?"

"Hundreds," I agreed.

"That's gross. What if somebody took pictures of you like that and posted them on the Internet or something?"

"They did."

"Oh my gawd! Your penis is on the Internet?"

"I'll show you after dinner."

"You have become a perv."

"Have you ever taken any naked pics of yourself?" I asked back as sis put a long rib between her lips. She shook her head no even as a gob of greasy juice slipped from the corner of her mouth and down onto her chin. My cock started to harden. I was becoming a pervert. First mom and now this. A Lizzie hard-on?

We finished our dinner pretty quickly. In fact Liz gulped down her meal in her rush to see my pics. After we'd cleaned up, and again sis rushed us through that, we found ourselves side by side on the living room couch with my laptop on my knees. I was just wearing surfer shorts, a casual tee and rope sandals. Liz, who almost immediately nestled herself up against me, was just wearing a tank top and high cut, tight, nylon shorts. Her bra, easily seen as she leaned against me, was a tiger skin print and allowed me a view of much of the tops of her breasts.

I clicked open the home page of the Onancock Nudist Society.

"On a cock?" my little sister screeched.

"On ... an ...cock," I pronounced slowly. "It's a town. In Virginia. On the bay." I clicked open the bike ride pictures the club had posted. As it happens I was front and center in the first picture. Full frontal that is.

"Oh my gawd," sis gasped as her eyes traveled over the bodies of the five nudists displayed – two guys and three ladies. At first she didn't realise that it was her brother in the middle of the shot. Then, when her whole body gave a start, I knew she had. I quickly clicked open the next one.

"Was that you? Go back," she ordered as her fingers reached towards the touch pad. Fortunately she hadn't recognised her mother on the far right of the scene.

In answer I started to click through the slideshow of the 2011 Nude Bike Ride that the Onancocker's had posted for the world to see. I appeared again in the fourth picture.

"STOP!" Lizzie ordered. Even through the fake beard I knew she'd recognized me. She started to examine the picture slowly. "Who painted you?' she asked even as her eyes flicked back and forth across the screen.

"They had a penis painting patrol," I answered. But in a tone and with a look on my face that told her I was bullshitting her.

"Liar."

"I did it myself."

"A barber pole? It looks gross. Your thing I mean." I'd known what she'd been referring to.

"Young girls like you shouldn't be looking at those 'things' anyway," I said as I resumed the slideshow. I showed up again on the eleventh picture.

"Who's that girl next to you? She was in one of the other pictures too." my sister asked as she looked at her bewigged and painted mother. No one would have recognised mom.

"Just some nudist I met," I said casually as I clicked to the next pic.

"She looked older than you." There was a question in my sister's voice. But she hadn't recognized mom.

"She and her husband were there. She was just being friendly."

"She didn't try anything, did she?"

"She was married," I exclaimed indignantly as the slideshow came to an end.

Lizzie was quiet for seconds as we both watched the blank screen, then finally asked, "What was it like?"

"Biking?" I said innocently.

"You know ... having people see you .... naked," Liz whispered.

"I told you this aft. It's exciting. You feel free. And sexy. And when they look at my cock--"

"Men are all sick," my sister responded. But she had checked out every penis she'd seen in the slide show. Even her brothers!

"There are some pictures from the next day too you know," I told her a few minutes later.

"The next day?"

"Everyone went to the nude beach. There was a barbeque ... games."

"Was everyone painted like on the bike ride?" I knew what answer my little sister wanted to hear.

"No, not on the Sunday. It was just the nudists, there weren't any outsiders watching like at the bike ride. We were alone. We'd ferried over to the private nude beach on Tangier Island for the day." I opened my MY PICTURES folder and then opened the folder titled NUDE DAY 2011. The first picture I opened was a panorama shot of the beach I'd taken. At least fifty or sixty nudists had been caught in the shot.

"Oh my gawd! How many people were there anyway?" I clicked to the next pic. It showed yours truly standing surrounded by five women. We were all naked. It was a full frontal shot as they like to say. I still had the hat and beard and shades on but there was no body paint camouflaging my body. Mom was not one of the women shown. I'd already removed the shots that showed her face to a separate, password protected file.

I continued to open and shut pictures. Lizzie said little, her responses, as she watched the parade of nudes going past her eyes, were mainly small gasps and grunts.

"They liked you didn't they? And you liked showing them too, didn't you?" she asked..

"I told you that."

"Because you're bigger than the others?"

"I'm just average," I said modestly.

"Yeah right. You're much bigger than most of them."

The slideshow continued.

"There's that woman you biked with isn't it?" Lizzie asked as she pointed to a woman standing in the background of the last picture. It was mom. She was facing away from the camera.

"Maybe. I'm not sure," I said tentatively as I closed the picture and then exited the folder.

scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers