Jimmy the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," she says and shoves her ass backwards forcing his finger into her sopping pussy sending a sudden thrill into her as she moans again with the intention of fucking his finger if she had to.

Unfortunately, for her, she doesn't meet the finger after her second thrust and looks back at him with her head on the floor.

"It's not good to cheat," Jim says breathing hard, enjoying the way he was handling the lady who thought she could she could be independent.

Her torture was too sweet for him. She was like a sex-starved animal right now, ready to settle for anything. He didn't want the orgasm to he places his finger on her butt and caresses it whiles he speaks to her. "Elise, how about we have dinner some time."

"Dinner," she struggles to say as she tries to cope with what was happening.

"That's what you want."

"I want you," he says pausing then continues. "Unfortunately that can't happen here."

"If it's dinner you want you have it, just fuck me now. Please," she begs him.

"All you want is for me to get you off quickly," he says taking his hand along her slit brushing towards her abdomen and pushing against her clit.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, Jeeeeeeezzzz...." the rest of her words just come out in a whisper. "Don't take it out. I'll be there."

"Promise," he says enjoying the warmth of her outer lips and the erect clit pulsing against his finger.

"I promise," she struggles to say wishing she could just shove her body unto his finger. She continues repeating the words but after the first 'I promise', Jim's finger dives into her pussy, nestling between the inner lips, probing deeply into her then curling his finger inside her, tickling her insides.

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitt," she says in a shrill voice. "Aaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, aaah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she says whiles she moves her hip down to meet his finger, pushing it deeper into her. "Oh no! Noooooooooo!" she complains bitterly in weak long moans as Jim flicks his finger inside her to bring her off quickly so that he could be on his way.

Her muscles quickly grip Jim's finger stuck in her pussy, she raises her head and closes her eyes tight as Jim's finger continues its work inside her. He releases her hand at her back so that she could support herself once again. Her muscles finally let go of Jim's finger for a while sending cum running down his finger and around his palm. She was still on her knees so Jim just pulls her left leg as she continues to climax on her elbows.

Jim gets back unto his feet whiles she soaks her inner thighs with cum, and helps her up from the floor. She stands unsteadily on her feet, eyes still closed, skirt now falling to cover her sex once again. He helps her into the seat and pushes her towards the desk. He uses his soaked finger to hold her head, to give her a peck on the cheek and feels her taking his finger into her mouth sucking the cum from his finger. She holds his hand with her right and licks it dry of all cum. Jim pulls away immediately she's done, and holds her cheek so that he could look into her face.

"See you some other time!"

"See you tonight," she says and receives a kiss from Jim.

"When should I come over?"

"I'll call you," she says unwilling to promise him any sex tonight.

Jim looks at her sweaty face and blows her a kiss before closing the door behind him. He hadn't noticed the liquid that was over his jeans at the thigh where Elise's nipples had been rubbing during their short fingering session. He turns over to the secretary and looks into her face to see if she had noticed anything funny about him, instead he notices something about her instead.

She had her eyes closed and was moaning quietly with an 'O' on her mouth like she was saying the word 'hot'. She couldn't steady the pen she had in her right hand and her left hand was underneath the table for some reason. Jim walks over to her and she quickly opens her eyes apologizing for not noticing him coming.

"You're leaving already!"

"Yes, but this is my address, just in case you're interested in having lunch with me sometime."

"Sure," she says bowing her head weakly unable to play normal any more as her sex lips were being sucked by her lover under the office table.

Jim was still at sea as to who was underneath the table but then his hand falls on what he knew wasn't there when he came inside; a lady's handbag. She knew it was going to be a matter of seconds before the lady sucked the clitoris into her mouth. She was definitely going to moan in front of Jim and she didn't want that to happen because she was going to be screwed if her boss found out but the lady couldn't control herself.

Unable to moan like she wanted she ends up whimpering and using both hands to force the lady's head into her pussy as it flood up. The lady underneath the table buries her tongue inside her pussy for a while, allowing her to flood up totally, so that she could lap at her cum when she was no longer shaking.

She presses her eyes firmer together then finally opens them with the look of a drained lady on her face. Her lipstick had been wiped off, indicating that they had been snogging whiles he was fucking the boss in her office. He knew she'd still be cleaning up and probably looking at the window waiting for him to get to the car so he takes one good look at the secretary with the long black hair and picks her card from her table pushing his closer to her.

"Your mistress will be out in a couple of minutes," Jim cautions her and connects his earpiece.

"Jim, where are you?" a female voice says on the other side.

"Not too far away from you Carina,"

"I want you to come here, and spend some time with me. Just you and I inside my room."

"That sounds interesting," Jim says starting his car, knowing that he had an appointment with Elise at night and that he'd need to have her too just like he had Carina after their first date. Since then she had become a sugar mom wrapped around his finger always helping him out with things he hardly needed. "I have to check something down at the Pharmacy so I'll be over in say a couple of hours."

"Can't you put that aside and come straight away," she says quite worried about the timing. "You're going to make me really horny if you take that long."

"I already am," Jim, says knowing he couldn't go down to her in the same clothes just after having Elise. He needed a shower then maybe a time or two before he could go down and see her. "I'll be there soon. I love you."

12