Jimmy's Afternoon as a Test Subject

Story Info
Jimmy helps his sister's friends with their medical studies.
2.2k words
4.32
108.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at Jimmy's bedroom door just before it opened enough for his sister, Jordan, to stick her head in. "Everyone's here." Jordan said, "are you ready?"

Jimmy turned away from his computer, and said "Yep, let me turn off my computer, and I'll be right down."

Jordan was in her last year of med school, and she had asked her younger brother if he could help her out with some of the first year med students that she was mentoring. She had explained that all three of them had been having some trouble with their physical exams, and would be willing to pay him $50 each for an afternoon as a test subject. Being an 18 year old, who was always short of cash, Jimmy thought that this would be easy money.

He went down the stairs, and into the living room where he saw a table had been set up in the middle of the room, and three very good looking women sitting on the couch.

Jordan saw him come in, and began with the introductions. "Jimmy, this is Jenny, Melissa, and Jessica," Jordan said as she pointed to each one on the couch. She then produced 3 fifty dollar bills, and said "Just like I promised, payment in full."

As he put the bills in his pocket, he thought "she didn't tell me that they'd all be girls."

Jordan began, "Now let's get started. Jimmy, I need you to hop up on the table." She saw a little reluctance in his expression and said, "Don't worry, your big sister won't let anything bad happen."

Jimmy then figured she was right, and sat on the table, facing the wannabe doctors. Jordan looked at the three on the couch, and said "OK, Jenny let's start with you. Check his eyes, ears, nose, and throat."

Jenny got up from the couch, and proceeded, in a rather professional manner, to complete the tasks she had just been assigned. Jimmy felt better now that this good looking brunette was so close to him, and wondering why he was still seeing old Dr. Huffmann.

Melissa and Jessica followed, and had no unexpected problems. With all three back on the couch, Jordan got out the blood pressure sleeve, and said "now we'll check his bp. I'll take it first," she said, "then we'll have a baseline for the rest of you."

As she walked up to Jimmy, she continued "I think that you'll have to take off your sweatshirt, it looks like it will really get in the way." He pulled off his sweatshirt without thinking that he didn't have a shirt on underneath.

He held his arm straight out, while his sister slipped the sleeve on. Then putting her stethoscope under the sleeve, she took his bp. Memorizing the results, Jordan looked at Melissa and said, "Now it's your turn to go first, but don't tell us what you get; we'll compare results after everyone is through."

Melissa stepped up, and took his bp, and she too memorized her results. Jessica and Jenny followed, and when they compared their results, they realized that they were all very close together.

"Good work," Jordan said, "now let's check his reflexes."

She replaced the blood pressure sleeve in her little black bag, and took out a small rubber mallet. She looked at Jimmy and said, "better slide off your pants, it helps if newbees can see right where they're aiming."

Jimmy got up slowly, and took off his pants. "Lucky that I remember my boxers," he thought. He then sat on the table while Jordan moved a chair in front of him.

"Jessica, it's your turn to lead," Jordan said, "just remember not to hit too hard."

"Yeah," Jimmy said, "not too hard."

Jessica giggled as she sat down, "I'll try my best."

Jimmy was beginning to have an unexpected problem. Like most 18 year old boys, girls (any girls really), were always on his mind. Now he was sitting on a table, with only his boxers on, and he was looking down at a fantastic redhead who was about to check his reflexes. Well, he wasn't exactly looking at her hair. From his vantage point, he could see down her blouse (because the top two buttons undone), and could clearly see the valley between her two breasts.

He didn't even see her swing the mallet at his left knee, but he could see her breasts jiggle just a little. His leg didn't react as well as it should have, so Jordan said, "No, Jenny, aim just a little higher." This time not only did she get the correct reaction from her hit, but there was a certain special reaction from Jimmy's penis too.

Jessica was perfect on Jimmy's right knee, so she got up, and Jenny stood up to take her place. From the moment that she stood up, Jimmy was focused on her larger breasts, which were slightly swinging back and forth under her blue tank top. When she sat down, Jimmy had an even better look at her wonderful breasts.

An unexpect treat was that she placed her left hand on his right thigh, a place where only his girlfriend had ever touched him. Jimmy was a little disappointed that Jenny got it right both times, and was quickly replaced by Melissa.

She was the shortest one of the group, so she had to sit up straighter to get the proper angle for her hits. "Perfect," Jimmy though, "all the easier to see down your top too."

When Melissa stood up, Jordan moved toward the chair and moved it back a little. "Now for the next test," Jordan began. She then looked at Jimmy and said, "now I need you to hop down from the table, and take off your shorts."

He looked at her wide eyed, and said "HUH."

"I told you that we were using you as a test subject for physical exams," Jordan said., "what did you think I meant?"

"Not this," Jimmy replied.

Jordan went on, "Look, you're almost done." Pointing at Jessica, Melissa and Jenny, she said "They're all in med school, and it's not like I've never seen you in your birthday suit. Also, there's still this issue of the $150."

Thinking he was too far into this to stop now, he began to lower his shorts when he heard the snapping of rubber gloves being pulled over everyone's hands. Now like a dear caught in someone's head lights, he looked up at all of them wearing bright blue gloves. It was at this moment that he remembered that his penis, while not at full staff, was sticking well out from his body.

Jordan took notice of his state of physical excitement, and said to her students, "I've seen this happen a lot in my studies. Jimmy's a horny kid, but I've even had this happen with some of my senior citizen patients. It's best if you just don't make as issue of it."

Well now that it was out in the open, not only did Jenny, Melissa and Jessica all seem to be eyeing his erection, but Jimmy's embarrassment caused it to stand out even further. Jordan then spoke to the group, "place your first two fingers to the right of his scrotum, and ask him to turn his head and cough." Jimmy did as he as told, and got a "very good Jimmy," from his sister.

Jordan looked at Jenny and said, "You're up now."

"Oh No," Jimmy thought, "not those big tits again." Sure enough, there they were, swaying back and forth at him. He didn't want to look, but he just couldn't help it, his eyes were drawn to her fabulous cleavage.

Jenny's fingers slightly touched his left ball before finding it's place, and she too asked, "Please turn your head and cough." After he did, Jenny got up and was replaced by Melissa.

When Melissa took her place in the chair, she looked back at Jordan and said, "remind me, what exactly and I feeling for?"

Jordan came up behind Melissa, took her hand and placed her fingers in the correct place. "Just feel for a slight spasm from his cough," she said to Melissa.

Now Jimmy was acutely aware of Melissa's fingers because his scrotum was now resting them. When he coughed, even his penis jerked a little.

Jessica quickly replaced Melissa in the chair. Once she had her fingers in place, she looked from Jimmy's scrotum, to his now very erect penis, and up to his face. She winked at him before asking him to "turn you head and cough." After he did this, Jessica looked him in the face again and asked "now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

All Jimmy could do was shake his head. Jessica got up with a devilish smile on her face.

Jimmy, thinking that the exam was finally over started to retrieve his boxers, when he heard Jordan say, "No No, we have one last procedure to go."

Jimmy looked up to see that his sister was holding an open jar of lubricating jelly in her left hand. His sister looked back at him and said, "once we're through with this, you can go back to your computer."

Jimmy's face had that 'dear in the headlights look again'.

Jordan went on, "Jimmy please turn around, bend over and rest your elbows on the table."

As if in a trance, he obeyed these words, also putting his head on the table as a means of reducing the horror he was now feeling. As much as he hated going to see Dr. Huffmann, this was one test he really liked.

"Now gather round everyone," Jordan began, "it helps to see what you should be doing."

Jimmy sensed that the other three had moved closer to Jordan. She then went on, "Use your left hand to separate his cheeks, and then slowly push your "lubricated" finger into his rectum. One of my classmates didn't lubricate the first time, and we had one very unhappy patient."

"I'll bet," Melissa said.

Jimmy then felt his sister spread his cheeks, and slowly invade his asshole. She was gentle, and professional when she said, "Now we're trying to feel his prostrate. Some patients will even let you know when you've hit it."

It was at that very moment that she found Jimmy's because he suddenly jerked, and a quick "ooohhhh" escaped his lips. Everyone heard this, but they didn't see that his penis bobbed up and down, and a small drop of precum emerged at the tip.

Melissa said, "My turn," when Jordan removed her finger. There was a slight pause, then she separated his cheeks, and placed her finger in the same spot as Jordan. It took her a few more seconds, and she had to push her finger father in because her finger was shorter that Jordan's, but she too found Jimmy's magic spot.

Just as before, his body jerked, but his time Jimmy said "AAAHHHHHH."

Jessica took Melissa place, and said to Jordan, "I've heard that some guys can even cum from this type of stimulation, is that true?"

Jordan replied, "That's what I've heard, but I've never seen it happen."

Jimmy thought to himself "oh yes it true. I know, because it's happened to me."

He then felt his cheeks being spread again, and his hole being invaded. Now even before Jessica found his prostrate, Jimmy began softly moaning which caused a giggle from all of the women. She eventually found it, causing yet another jerk from Jimmy, but nothing more.

Jenny took Jessica's place, and said to Jimmy, "Now you're almost done."

Jimmy was past caring how embarrassed he was because he was really very close to cumming. He then remembered that Jenny's fingers were slightly bigger than the others, so he might get relief very soon.

He was right because Jenny's finger was a tighter squeeze than the first three. It took her a few seconds, but like the rest, she too found his prostrate, and also saw the reactive jerk to Jimmy's body.

Before removing her finger, Jenny asked, "Do you think that we might be able to try find out if it really is a myth?"

"Let's find out," Melissa replied.

Jenny asked, "Alright with you, Jimmy?"

"Peeerrrrrffffeeeecccttt" was all he could say.

With that Jenny began massaging his magic spot. Very quickly he began moaning louder, and his hips began humping air. His cock was now as large as it had ever been, and was twitching uncontrollably.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. . . . MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," came from Jimmy's mouth, followed by "fuckme . . . . FUCKme . . .FUCKME . . .OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKMMMMMEEEEE!!!"

Jenny's work produced five big ropes of cum from Jimmy's cock, and along with a lot of huffing and puffing. His whole body spasmed for about a minute, then Jenny removed her finger from his ass.

Jessica slapped his butt and said, "Thanks for your help, Jimmy."

When he stood up and turned around, all four looked at his deflating penis. There was still some leakage from the tip, so Jenny grabbed his cock, and licked the last few drops from the tip. She then looked up at him, grinned and asked, "Can we count on your services again if we need them?"

"Sure, anytime at all," was all he could say.