Jimmy's Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
The night shift continues...
1.8k words
4.43
27.9k
39

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: after multiple requests from readers to "get inside Jimmy's head" I decided to try a first person POV for this chapter's continuation. Please let me know what you think.

***

My knees were starting to ache, and my mouth was coated with sperm from the many men who had unloaded their balls into my feeding tube. I lost count somewhere after 15. But whatever number he was in line, the next customer was clearly on the edge of orgasm as his thick black cock rammed into the transparent rubber of the sex toy protruding from the wall in front of me.

I had seen them before, online. Some were called Fleshlights, and this one was encased in clear plastic which housed a fake pussy made of translucent rubber. Kneeling here in the booth of the adult bookstore with my hands cuffed behind my back and my lips wrapped around the tube that had been strapped to my head, I couldn't help but picture what was happening on the other side of the wall.

I knew that there was access to the fun end of the sex toy, of course. The customers on that side of the wall must have had a bottle of lube handy to prep their hard cocks before sliding them into the mouth of the rubber vagina that ended in my mouth. Maybe handles on the wall, to either side of the toy? Some of them seemed to fuck the fleshlight vigorously, as if they imagined it to be a slut's throat.

And I knew, because Jasmine who worked the register told me, that there was a video monitor so they could watch as I helplessly waited to swallow the slime that erupted from their balls. Was their door open, I wondered? And how long was the line of men still waiting to feed me? The thought made me want to puke, but I didn't dare. I was scared that whatever came up and into the feeding tube would just be forced back down my throat. But thinking about that made me even more sick to my stomach, and I swear I could feel the sperm sloshing around in there.

Logically, I knew that the volume couldn't be that much. After all, I had watched my share of bukkake videos. 15 or 20 loads never seemed like that much when the whore in the porn clips had to drink it. Which is probably why everyone always pushed for more. I think we all secretly wanted to find her limit, how much could she take? It turned out being on the receiving end of that many spewing cocks was a whole different story.

I needed a distraction, but the only change came with more of the same as I watched the fat black monster in front of me swell and push even further until the head of the cock popped past the end of the rubber pussy. His naked cockhead was sticking grotesquely from the end, into the space that normally would have had a cap to catch the cum. But instead there was a clear plastic bubble, with my tube attached as a drain. As if in slow motion, I watched thick white jets of cum shoot from his cock and slide down the tubing towards my open mouth.

Just then, the door to my booth opened and the cute, chubby cashier Jasmine stepped inside. She bent down and put her face next to mine as the fresh load oozed past my lips. Jasmine smiled, waved at the camera in the corner, and then whispered in my left ear "Having fun, bitch? Do you even know how many customers you've serviced so far?" I shook my head no.

She laughed softly "Not enough."

"But you are a lucky girl today. We have a special customer who usually only shows up once every couple of months at our events. I call him Sperm Bank, and he is kind of a legend even among the perverts who came here for this."

My mind raced and my heart beat faster as Jasmine spoke softly into my ear. Normally, having a cute girl whispering dirty thoughts in my ear would make me hard as a rock. And even in this situation, kneeling at some pervert's dream of a gloryhole, hands cuffed to my ankles and balls chained to the floor...she was still having that effect on me. It was as if my natural desire for women was completely overlooking the humiliation and abuse she was putting me through. I hated her for it at the same time that I welcomed anything that distracted me from reality and made me feel like a man again in some small way.

"Hmmm, your cock is still hard I see. You must like this more than I thought." I shook my head as hard as I could and tried to say no, but all that came out was a moan.

"You are probably wondering why we call your friend Sperm Bank. Well, you are about to find out but I want to make sure you have the full picture in your head of what is about to happen. You see, every time he shows up it is with a jar full of cum...to feed his slut." She giggled "the first time, I almost turned him away because it didn't seem fair to the rest in line. But then I saw how much they got off on it, and we realized video sales would go way up."

Video sales? What the fuck was she talking about? I started to thrash, wanting to somehow force myself to stand despite my wrists being chained to my ankles. The chain around my balls quickly grew tight, and I realized there was no hope of moving until she chose. I heard a moaning, whining sound and realized it was my own voice as I tried desperately to bargain and beg. My cheeks grew wet with tears of frustration and humiliation. Jasmine smiled.

"When I said jar, what did you picture? Probably like a jar of baby food, right? No, slut. It's a mayonnaise jar." My eyes grew wide as she said this, but she went on "Mmmmm. When I say mayonnaise jar, now what are you thinking? The kind you buy at the grocery store, right? Nope. Have you ever bought the biggest jar?" she started laughing again as I began hyperventilating, sucking air forcefully through my nose and the tube.

"Now you understand. I couldn't believe it either, the first time. Where would anybody get that much cum? A lot of rumors started. Maybe he jerks off multiple times a day into it, then freezes it. That could be why it takes him so long to return. Others said maybe he hosts parties where his friends take turns jerking off into the tub of cum for his slut. Or that he actually works at a sperm bank. There are even some perverts who think he owns a horse ranch or cattle farm, and that he fills the jar with sperm samples from bulls and stallions who are used for breeding." As she rattled off the theories, Jasmine's voice got husky and her excitement tickled my ear.

Her breath was warm against my skin as she continued "You know what? I got a chance to watch. And I can tell you at least two of those things are true..."

"Now, you are going to see a tube come through the pussy. That will be his funnel. He will feed you slowly, steadily, to make it last. But he likes to play with it, and he knows the others like to watch as he speeds up and makes you gulp. Or as he slows down, so you think it is over...then starts again. Oh! I almost forgot. Angela wants to make sure you enjoy it too."

Jasmine pulled something from a pocket and pressed a button. As she did, the butt plug in my ass came to life and began buzzing and vibrating wildly. By this time, I had forgotten it was even there and now as it buzzed and throbbed I felt my cock respond with a steady flow of precum. My body trembled violently as I adjusted to the new sensation, and Jasmine smiled cruelly.

She stepped out and closed the door behind her, and my eyes were drawn back to the wall as I saw a tube about the diameter of my feeding tube begin inching through the fleshlight until it stopped at the end. I looked at the camera and gently shook my head, pleading. He didn't care, and a flood of creamy off-white sperm began flowing down and filling my feeding tube completely before rushing past my lips. My tongue swirled around in it, drowning in the disgusting flavors of multiple cocks. Was I really tasting differences in cum now? I couldn't even think straight.

Then suddenly, the flow stopped. I realized that I had blocked the opening of the tube with my tongue, using it as you would a cork in a wine bottle. Genius! Why hadn't I thought of this hours ago? I reveled in the small triumph. Fuck you, Sperm Bank! If my aching lips weren't wrapped around my feeding tube, I would have smiled. Then the door opened and Angela walked in.

"I wondered how long it would take you" she said. Taking a step towards me, Angela produced something from her left hand. A clothes-pin. She held it up in front of my face, opening and closing it.

"Do you really want to do it this way? Right now, we allow you to breathe comfortably through your nose. If I put this on...well, I guess some girls need to learn the hard way." She clipped the pin over my nose, shutting off my airway. I panicked, and began feeling as if I would faint. Tremors ran through my body, and I was afraid I would fall over and pull at the chain holding my balls.

"If you want to breathe, all you have to do is swallow baby." Angela removed the clothes pin from my nose and I began heaving in huge breaths, even though it had only been on for a few seconds. She smiled slightly at me. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

I nodded as a tear rolled down my right cheek, and removed my tongue from the opening of the tube. Thick, slimy liquid flowed into my mouth again and I began swallowing, sucking on the feeding tube to bring more of the fucker's cum down and show how obedient I would be if she would let me breathe.

"See? Not so hard, is it?" Now it was Angela who leaned in and whispered sexily in my ear "I'll tell you a secret, bitch. Jasmine bet me that you can't make yourself cum while you do this. She told me if you do, she will let you go as soon as Mr. Sperm Bank is finished. If not...well, it will be a long night."

To be continued...