Jimmy's Mom Ch. 02 - The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers

When she came down in some short dress that showed off her legs, or something that really featured her tits, Jimmy tried to not stare at his mother, but it wasn't easy. Her outfits had gotten particularly sexy with this last guy. Things were steamy with this one. Jimmy knew first hand. It stung when Wyatt accused him of listening in on his mother having sex—because it was true. Jimmy didn't set out to do it, and it freaked him out the first time it happened, but he found he looked forward to his mom bringing dates home as time went on. She only did it if it was very late and she thought he would be asleep. Their house was not big, and his mother was not nearly as quiet as she thought she was. Her moans and cries of passion turned his cock to a bar of steel. Jimmy couldn't help jerking off when he heard it. And when he heard the bed straining to contain the action, Jimmy knew his mom's date was putting it to her hard. Jimmy knew it was sick, but he couldn't help wishing it was him in there.

"Anyway, I just want you to know that I've been in a vulnerable place, and then I had a fight with Steve at the party last night and I was angry and hurt, and I think I had something to prove. I'm not trying to say any of that is an excuse for what happened. You were right last night. I should have just gone upstairs, but the guys were pushing all the right buttons and it felt so good to be appreciated and accepted like that, especially by a bunch of younger guys."

"Do you like younger guys?" Jimmy asked.

"I guess. I don't know. At my age, I guess it feels good to know you're still attractive to younger guys, but I don't think about boys your age, if that's what you're thinking." She looked embarrassed.

"It's okay, Mom. I get it. It makes sense."

"But no matter how flattered I was, I shouldn't have done what I did. I shouldn't have even been dressed like that in front of your friends."

Jimmy noticed she didn't say anything about being dressed that way in front of him. It was probably because it didn't even occur to her to think about that, but it was all he could think about. Jimmy wished his mother was dressed like that more often—not that she had to. Just the tight t-shirt she wore tonight made his balls tingle. It took everything he had to avoid thinking about his mother's tits.

"Don't worry, Mom. It wasn't just the outfit that set them off. Wyatt's wanted to do that forever. It was just an excuse. They got you at the right moment and they took advantage of you."

"Maybe that's part of it, but I have to take responsibility for myself. I should have gone upstairs. I should have seen the direction things were going and stopped it."

"When I think about it from your point of view, I guess I can see how it happened. Sort of..."

Jimmy really was softening towards his mother. He understood that it was the perfect storm. She was in the right vulnerable frame of mind, everyone was drunk and stoned, and everyone was horny. Still, his friends gangbanged his mother. It wasn't like she'd just screwed one of them. She'd turned into a total whore. He'd never be able to unsee that.

"Sort of?"

"Mom, it's hard to explain. It's just, okay, maybe if Wyatt had gotten you in the right mood and you were drunk, I can see something happening—not that it's not crazy. But it was all of them, Mom. It was like you couldn't stop yourself. You wanted everything they did. You wanted all of them."

"I don't know what came over me, Jimmy. I knew it was wrong when we started, I tried to resist them, but way they touched me... I know you don't want to hear this, but it just felt so good. After a while, I couldn't help myself. I did want it. I'm sorry, honey. I know it's terrible. I know what that makes me."

She looked away from him. Jimmy could see her trembling. He didn't want his mother to cry, so he took her hand and squeezed it. Her hand was warm and soft, and just touching her bare flesh sent a ripple of desire through him. She looked back at him, biting her lip.

"But you really did want it? They weren't making you do all that stuff?"

"In the beginning...I don't know...I guess I really did want it. I don't know how to describe it, honey. It was like I was so desired, and when they touched me... I shouldn't talk about that part with you, Jimmy."

Jimmy wished she would, and wished she wouldn't. He had never been so confused. Right and wrong were jumbled in his brain. He knew his feelings were wrong, but he couldn't stop them. He just wanted to satisfy them. He wanted his mother.

"Is it true what you said about the guys? About how they've always looked at me like that?"

"They told you themselves, Mom."

"They were just saying that to get in my panties."

"No, it's true. They've always thought you were a MILF. They talk about it all the time."

She squeezed his hand back. "How does that make you feel? You shouldn't have to defend my honor."

"I told them not to. I told them it was wrong. But I couldn't really argue with them."

"What do you mean?"

"You are hot, Mom. You are a MILF."

She shook her head. "You shouldn't talk like that, Jimmy. It's not right."

Jimmy laughed, but it wasn't cruel this time. It was genuine. "After last night? Really, Mom."

"We've talked about your friends. We haven't really talked about what happened with us."

"I know you liked it, Mom."

"It's not about that, Jimmy. If I had known it was you... It was so wrong, honey. You shouldn't have, we shouldn't have..."

Jimmy turned on the couch so he was facing her. "Even after you knew it was me, you didn't stop. You wanted it, Mom."

"Jimmy...I was all caught up...I was so far gone, honey. I wasn't thinking straight."

"I didn't think I was either."

"Of course not. What you saw was shocking. It made you crazy, honey. You probably forgot it was me. You just saw what was going on, and you had the natural reaction of a young man."

"No, Mom. I knew it was you. I never forgot it was you."

"But Jimmy..."

"Really, Mom. Maybe the other guys pushed me over the edge, and I guess I was out of control too, but it was about you."

"Stop it, Jimmy."

"I can't. I can't hide this, Mom."

"Jimmy..."

"I did it because I wanted you. I wanted to fuck you, Mom."

"No, Jimmy, you can't."

"And it wasn't just last night. I've been thinking about you for a long time, Mom. Thinking about...that."

"It's not right, honey. You're just confused because of the way your friends talk. They're disgusting. They shouldn't make you think like that."

"You didn't think they were disgusting last night."

"It was all disgusting. Your friends are so wrong, Jimmy."

"They didn't make me do anything. And I can't help the way I feel about you."

"You have to. It's so wrong. Last night shouldn't have happened. It can never happen again."

"I thought that way too, Mom. But now I realize I'm glad it happened."

"No, Jimmy!"

"I'm glad it happened, and deep down so are you. You loved it, Mom. You want me too."

"I don't, Jimmy. It's wrong. We can't..."

"It's perfect, Mom. Don't you see? I'm not an asshole like Steve—or Dad. You know I love you. You know I'll never hurt you."

"Jimmy, mothers and sons don't do that. It's wrong."

"I won't get you pregnant, Mom. We'll be careful."

"I have birth control," she mumbled, almost like it was an aside. "It's not about that. You know it's wrong, Jimmy."

"I don't care. I just don't. I need you, Mom."

She pulled against him, but Jimmy didn't release her hand. She looked afraid, and it hurt him, but he saw something else there. He was sure he saw desire. She couldn't forget about how good it felt when they were together, not any more than he could. And he was going to prove to her it wasn't just about his friends, or being out of control. He was going to prove he could make her feel like that all on his own. Now he knew what his mother needed.

"Let go of me, Jimmy."

"I can't do that. We both know what you want. We both know what you need."

"Jimmy, no."

"I need it to, Mom. It's okay."

The time for talking was done. Jimmy pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She stiffened and pushed against his chest. She tried to get away, but he wrapped his arms around her tighter. She tried twisting her head way, but he held it in place, his lips mashed to hers. He didn't remember her fighting his friends at all. It made him angry. She was not going to refuse him, not after giving herself to his friends. She was his mother. She belonged to him, dammit.

Jimmy gripped the back of her neck harder, and felt his mother jump. She also gasped, opening her lips just enough for him to really kiss her. She stayed stiff in his arms, but he lips started moving. Her resistance was melting, just like Jimmy knew it would. He knew her slut mother couldn't resist. Jimmy knew her true nature now. He didn't mind that his mother was a slut, as long as she was his slut.

She gradually stopped fighting him, and by the time Jimmy was fully hard, his mother was pliant in his arms. He snaked his tongue into her mouth, and she flicked her own back at him. He slackened his hold on her, and she slipped her arms around him. His heart pounded in his chest. He couldn't believe it was really happening, but it was. After all the years of confusing feelings, Jimmy was finally going to get what he'd always wanted deep down. His mother was his.

Jimmy kissed her soft cheek, brushing her blonde hair aside so he could get at her neck. She melted when he kissed her there. Jimmy had found most girls did. He felt her hot breath on his cheek, knew his mother was panting. Yes, she wanted it.

"Honey...this is so wrong..." she sighed, the words barely more than a whisper.

Jimmy ignored her. She wasn't fighting him anymore, but nothing was going to stop him anyway. She stiffened again when he touched her breast, but she didn't take his hand away. Instead, she let her son grope her, and Jimmy wished he could feel more of her through the padded t-shirt bra. She ran her hands through his hair, and tickled the back of his neck with her long fingernails. He had always liked his mom's pretty nails.

"Jimmy..." she breathed when they stared into each other's eyes. She was pleading with him, but it wasn't clear for what.

"Mom, I love you," he answered, and kissed her again.

Their second kiss was hotter, more passionate. She was a sexy kisser when she wasn't resisting, and put the girls his age to shame. No 19-year-old girl could compare. She kissed him like she wanted it as badly as he did, without that pretense that she had to hold back. His blood pumped in his ears, and he was so hard it hurt. Jimmy could have shoved it into her right then, but he knew he had to take it slow. He wanted to make his mother feel good. He pulled at her t-shirt. He was ready to really get at her wonderful tits.

She raised her arms and let him pull her top off, but then she held out her hands, trying to stop him. Jimmy stared at her, confused. He was not about to stop.

"Jimmy, honey, you really need to stop and think. This isn't something you can take back—we can take back. Do you really want to do this?"

He grinned. "I know what I want. You're the only one who seems to be confused."

"It's not about wanting it, honey. Every moment of my life tells me this is wrong."

"And you want it anyway. Don't you, Mom?"

"Jimmy..."

He pushed her hands aside, and she only offered feeble resistance. He touched her cheek, and she held his wrist, but he still moved his hand to her breast. She wore a white t-shirt bra, and he saw the clasp in the front. He didn't have a ton of experience, so he unhooked her bra with both hands. She covered her breasts with both hands, holding her bra in place.

"Jimmy, don't make me," she begged.

Jimmy was about to reply that he wasn't making her do anything, but then he recognized that she needed this, at least to start. She needed to believe he was making her do it. Jimmy was not going to rape his mother, but he knew this was not rape. She needed is help with this.

"Mom, I have to. Don't fight me."

He brushed her hands aside and her bra slipped off her shoulders, hanging on her arms. The slopes of her tits were covered with tiny freckles, the result of his mother's love of the sun. This was really the first chance he had to study her. When he came back down the night before, she was on her hands and knees being used. He couldn't focus on one thing. But now he marveled at his mother's tits. He didn't know what to expect, but they were big enough to fill his hands, and they looked perky for a woman in her 40s who'd had two kids. The brief thought about his sister, off in college, gave him a pang of—something—but Jimmy ignored that. Her nipples were puffy and pale pink, jutting out and turning darker as the stiffened. He'd always thought an older woman would be kind of saggy with nothing to hold her up, and while she didn't look like a 20-year-old girl, Jimmy thought his mother was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

"Mmm, not too rough, honey. They're sensitive, and I'm a little sore after last night. If you're gentle it feels really good."

Jimmy teased her nipples lightly while massaging her tits. She jumped and gasped.

"Yes, like that, honey. Mmm, just like that," she moaned.

Her eyes were closed behind her dark-framed glasses, like she wanted to pretend it was someone else touching her. Jimmy had always thought she looked so pretty in her glasses, and didn't understand why she wore contacts on most of her dates. He purposely left them on and kissed her again while he rubbed her tits.

She moaned into their kiss, and he felt her excitement growing. It might take more urging, but she was going to let him fuck her. Jimmy was past the point where she could stop him anyway. He had to have his sexy mother.

Jimmy kissed her neck again, and tilted her back on the couch while he kissed his way to her breasts. She sighed and stroked his hair. He sucked one of those sweet nipples into his mouth, and she cried out, hissing, "Yesss!"

It was so exciting to feel his mother trembling from what he was doing to her. Her breathing was deep, punctuated by soft moans, and she dug her nails into his scalp when he flicked his tongue over her nipples. Jimmy wanted to tease her nipples with his teeth—he dated a girl who liked that—but his mom told him to be gentle, which was odd. His friends were gentle with her at all, and she loved every second of it.

Jimmy worked the snap on her jeans and pulled her zipper down. She didn't hesitate until he shoved a hand into her jeans. Her panties were soaked.

"Jimmy, wait..." she moaned.

His tongue was still teasing her nipple, so he knew she wouldn't stop him. He rubbed her through the wet panties, and she jumped, pushing at his hand. Jimmy took it as a go-ahead, and pulled on her jeans, trying to work them past her round hips. His mother was in good shape from running every morning, but she still had a nice round ass and a sexy hourglass figure. Her ass looked particularly good in a tight pair of jeans. He had to stop sucking her tits and grab her tight jeans with both hands to pull them down, which also dragged her blue panties halfway down her legs.

Jimmy saw the panicked look on her face, and knew he couldn't give his mother time to think about what he was doing, but he still had to take a moment to admire her pussy. She wasn't a natural blonde, but that didn't matter, of course, because she was shaved clean. Her lips were red and swollen, and he could see how damp they were, even in the dim light of the living room. She moved to cover up, so Jimmy dove right in, pushing her thighs apart and burying his face in his mother's cunt.

"Jimmy...wait...you shouldn't...oh god...honey...oh god..."

The words came out of her mouth as a rush, and ended with a moan of surrender as her son's tongue found her clit. Jimmy was only 19, but he knew what he was doing down there from the two months he spent screwing his manager at his high school job. She was almost ten years older and had schooled him in the ways to make a woman happy—and avoid the dumb kid stuff that left women frustrated. Some guys never learned all that, and Jimmy was proud of his skills. Now his mother was the beneficiary of his studies.

"Oh god, Jimmy...oh god Jimmy...feels so good..."

He lashed at her clit with his tongue, hitting it over and over, but it was difficult to stay on target because she was so drenched his fingers kept slipping off her lips. As he sucked and licked his mother's cunt, Jimmy tried not to think about his friends fucking her just 24 hours ago. He speared two fingers inside her and her cunt squished as he finger-fucked her.

"Jimmy...oh my god...oh my god...Jimmy! Feels so good! Right there! Yes! Yes! Jimmy!" she cried.

His mother bucked on the couch and flooded his face. Making his mother come was like a shot of adrenaline. He kept licking and fingering her, and she kept going crazy. Her slut side was out, and he knew she was his now. Jimmy was ready to fuck his mother.

Jimmy shucked his hoodie and threw off his pants. He didn't bother with his t-shirt. He knew he had to keep moving. His mom was in orgasmic bliss, but that didn't mean she wouldn't react when he put it in. He moved on top of her, cock in hand.

"Jimmy, what are you doing?" she asked, slightly dazed.

"You know what I'm doing, Mom."

"Isn't this enough, honey? I know you want this, but it's so wrong. We can do other things, honey. Let me suck you, Jimmy."

His mother's offer to blow him was tempting, but there would be time for that later. It was time to fuck. He rubbed his cock against his slit, and she moaned, staring up at him. He knew she was scared. He knew she thought this was wrong, whether she wanted it or not. But he didn't care anymore. He knew she would fall in line.

"No, Mom. I have to have you."

"Jimmy, please..."

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom."

"Jimmy, wait... Please don't..."

Jimmy ignored his mother and thrust inside her. She was so wet, she practically sucked him inside her. It didn't matter what her mouth said. Her body wanted him. He buried his cock in her and he left it there. It felt like it was humming. He felt her clenching around him, like she was trying to draw him deeper still.

"Fuck, Mom, you feel incredible," he groaned.

"Jimmy..."

"Your pussy is like magic, Mom."

"Jimmy...oh god...you're so big..."

"You like that big cock, Mom? You like my big dick filling you?"

Jimmy knew she should be loving to his mother, but he remembered how his friends talked to her, and how hot it was. He knew she liked being treated like a slut. It didn't mean he loved her any less.

"Jimmy...don't...please...Jimmy...call me Karen...please"

"You like that big cock, Karen?"

She nodded vigorously, her eyes closed.

Jimmy shifted, pulled out, then thrust back into her hard.

"Tell me you want it, Karen."

"I...I...I want it, honey. God help me! I want it!"

Jimmy slowly slid in and out of his mother. Her mouth hung open and her legs wrapped around his waist. She moved her hips, pushing back at him, but she still kept her eyes closed. It bothered him.

"Look at me," he demanded. "Look at me, Karen!" It felt weird calling his mom by her first name. It wasn't right, even with what they were doing. Her eyes stayed closed. "Look me at me, Mom! Look at me while I fuck you!"

Her eyes snapped open. She looked like a wild animal. Her nails dug into his shoulders. Her cunt tightened around him, and for a second he thought he was going to come. She was an incredible lover.

"Jimmy...please...make love to me...please, honey! I want you!"

"That's it, Mom! I knew you loved my cock!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a slut, Jimmy!"

"I know, Mom. You're my slut, and I love you for it!"

"I love you, Jimmy. Oh god! I love you!"

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers