Jimmy's Mom Ch. 02 - The Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,524 Followers

She was wrapped around him so tightly it was hard to move, but nothing was going to stop that young man. Deep inside his mother, Jimmy felt like he belonged. This was where he was meant to me. He was meant to be his mother's lover. He didn't care what society thought of it.

"Fuck, Mom! Fuck, Mom!" he cried.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Don't stop! Please, honey! Please don't stop!" she screamed.

She started flailing, like she did when she came before. Feeling his mother climaxing beneath him was too much for Jimmy. It was amazing he held out as long as he did. He vaguely remembered his mother saying something about birth control, but it didn't matter. He wasn't stopping. Wild horses couldn't have dragged him off her. Jimmy slammed his cock into her one last time and shot his load deep into her hungry pussy.

"Oh god! I feel you coming, Jimmy!"

Being a young man, Jimmy dropped a huge load in his mother. It felt so good to release inside her. He was releasing years of sexual frustration. He leaned down, and they started frantically kissing. The kissed like they wanted to consume each other.

"Honey, I love you! You have to know that!" she exclaimed.

"I know, Mom. I know." He saw tears in her eyes, it was like a stab in his gut. "Mom, don't cry."

"It's okay, honey. It's just such a rush of feelings. I don't know what to think or feel. This is so crazy."

"We'll figure it out, together."

"I know, honey."

Jimmy climbed off her, his wet cock sliding out with a plop. His mother stared at it, seemingly impressed that he was still semi-hard. She didn't hide her desire this time. That was fine with him. He planned on fucking her all night.

"I hope you didn't think we were done, did you?"

She laughed. "I'm used to men my age, honey. I keep forgetting the way you young men can just keep going and going."

"We're going to keep going, Mom."

"Let's go upstairs first, then. No more on this couch. We're going to have to burn this thing."

"Very funny."

Jimmy followed his mother upstairs, appreciating the way her nude ass jiggled when she walked. Damn, she was so sexy. Seeing her body like that, it was hard to stay angry at his friends. How could they help themselves? He couldn't. But they didn't need to know that.

She ducked into the bathroom, and he went down to her room. What had been his parents' bedroom? How many times had his dad fucked his mother in that bed? He'd been in that room a thousand times, but it felt like he was coming in for the first time. He wasn't coming in there as a child. He was coming in as a man now. He felt his young cock growing hard again as he thought about taking his mother in her martial bed.

Jimmy was laying on the bed when she came in. He was on his back, and his cock stood straight up when he saw his nude mother in the doorway. She stayed there, and he felt her eyes crawling over him. She'd left her glasses in the bathroom. It was really the first time either of them had the chance to check out the other, and Jimmy unabashedly stared at his mom. Her body was beautiful. He knew she wasn't supposed to be attracted to a woman in her 40s, but he was. He was very impressed by her tits, a nice handful and still pretty perky. He wanted to suck on those hard, pink nipples. Her hips had a nice roundness to them, and seeing she was clean-shaven made his cock swell. She was looking at him too, but didn't come any closer.

"Come here, Mom," he said.

She came into the bedroom, but he could see she was making herself. She paused at the foot of the bed, her eyes going from his eyes to his stiff prick. It was obvious she wanted it, but she looked scared."

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"This is hard for me, honey. It doesn't feel right. You must know that."

"Come here, Mom," he repeated, beaconing her onto the bed.

Tentatively, she crawled onto the bed between his legs, kneeling with his cock right in front of her. Her eyes were drawn to it like a magnet. Jimmy told her to touch it, and she reached out, carefully caressing it like it might bite her. He smiled, finding her reticence silly. Why did she hold back? They'd fucked twice now. The horse was out of the barn. Why did she still need to be pushed? Would it always be like this? She began stroking him, gaining more confidence.

"That feels really good, Mom—I mean, Karen."

"You have a really nice dick, Jimmy. Your girlfriends must be very happy."

He laughed. "I haven't had any complaints. You seem to like it."

She blushed. "It was great, honey." She stopped, embarrassed by her words. "I know you think I'm crazy. But you just don't understand. You're my son. This isn't supposed to happen."

"But we want it to happen, so let go, Karen."

She smiled. "It was easier when you boys made me."

"Okay. Suck it, Mom."

"Jimmy..."

"Do it. Suck me."

She brushed her blonde hair back and leaned forward, her lips brushing his head. Jimmy's hips jerked, and his cock slipped into his mother's mouth. Her tongue slid along the underside and he gasped. Jimmy hadn't enjoyed the pleasure of his mother's mouth like his friends. He didn't know what a good cocksucker she was, but he was learning. Her cheeks caved as she firmly sucked him, slowly sliding her lips down his shaft. She gripped the base tightly, jerking it. Her clear blue eyes met his for a moment, but she closed them.

Jimmy held her hair back from her face so he could watch her sucking him. It was an unbelievable sight. He'd imagined it more than once, but he never thought he'd actually see his mother sucking his cock. It was even more amazing to see than he'd imagined. She was just so pretty, and the more she sucked him, the more she got into it. It looked like she was really enjoying her work. She sucked him hard, pulling back until she held just the head in her mouth. She tongued his head while she stroked his wet shaft, and Jimmy almost came in that moment. The only reason he didn't was that she let him slip from her mouth.

"Fuck, Mom...Karen...fuck that's good. Please don't stop."

"Honey, I love your cock."

"Show me, Karen. Suck my balls."

She smiled wickedly and went down, licking and kissing his ball sac. This Karen shit was annoying. He just didn't think of her that way. She was his mother. He called her Mom. Karen felt wrong in his mouth.

"Oh god...fuck, Mom...fuck that's hot..."

His mother slowly stroked his shaft while she feasted on his balls. She smothered them with her tongue, then sucked each one into her mouth and slurped away. Jimmy smoothed her hair and moaned encouragement. He almost lost it again when she dug deep and her tongue darted under his nutsack, going dangerously close to his anus. For a second he thought his mother was going to eat his ass. Mom was kinky as fuck, he thought.

"Fuck, Mommy! Oh, fuck!" he moaned.

Jimmy had to pull her head up, or he really was going to blast his load all over her hair. His mother pulled him right back into her mouth and aggressively sucked him, like she needed it. He held the back of her head and jacked his hips off the bed. He remembered what she'd said—she liked it when they made her do it. His gripped tightened on her head, and Jimmy fucked his mother's mouth. She started to gag, but he didn't have any mercy. He thrust to the back of her throat and held it there. His mom sucked hungrily, even as drool ran out of her mouth. The only reason Jimmy didn't blast down her throat was because he had other plans. He released his mother, and she pulled back, sucking air.

"Honey, slow down! I'm not like the girls your age," she complained.

"You're a thousand times better, Mom. You're fucking incredible. You should teach classes."

"That's really sweet, honey. But please, don't use that word when we're together like this. It's just wrong."

Jimmy caught his mother's wrist and pulled her down onto the bed beside him. In one fluid motion, he rolled on top of her, his cock bouncing against her swollen cunt. She looked a little scared, and incredibly horny.

"Put it in," he ordered.

"Jimmy," she gasped.

He took her wrist, put her hand on his cock. "Put it in, Mom. Put my cock in your pussy."

"Oh. My God," she exclaimed, taking her son's prick and slipping it inside her. Jimmy buried himself with one thrust. "Oh fuck, Jimmy!" she cried.

"That's it, Mommy, that my cock. Take it nice and deep," he groaned, holding himself inside her.

"Honey...yes...it feels so good, baby!"

"You love my cock, don't you, Mom?"

"I do. God help me, I love it. Please, Jimmy!"

"What, Mom?"

"Please take me. Make me fuck you, Jimmy. Make me yours!"

"Yes, you're mine now. You're all mine," he cooed.

He did not take her violently like he did on the couch, but made slow, passionate love to his mother. She responded in kind, wrapping her arms and legs around him, drawing him inside her. There was no question he was making her do anything. She wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.

"I love you, Mommy," he moaned.

"Yes, honey. I love you so much. I'm sorry I fought you. I'm sorry for everything. I do want you, Jimmy. I want to be your woman."

"You are my woman."

"Yes!"

"And my mother!"

"Yes! God, yes, Jimmy!"

"Say it!"

"I'm yours, Jimmy...your woman...your mother...your slut...all yours, honey..."

"Fuck, yes, Mom!"

"Yes! Yes, that's it, baby! Give it to me! Give it all to mommy. Give me your nice big cock."

"Fuck, Mom..."

"Fuck mommy good! Fuck me so good, baby. That's what you want. You want to fuck your mother!"

"Yeah...yeah..."

"Give it to me, motherfucker!"

"Yes! Fuck, yeah, Mom!"

"Fuck your mommy! Fuck me so good! Love your fucking dick..."

"Take it, Mommy!"

"Yes! Yes! YES! Jimmy..."

Her cunt gripped him so tightly he could hardly move. He gave her one last deep thrust and came deep inside his mother. The very action felt so wrong, and that's what made him come so hard. He bet his mother felt the same way too. They stayed locked together afterward, his soft cock nestled in his mother's pussy.

"I love you so much, baby," she sobbed.

"I love you too. I don't care who thinks it's wrong. I need you. I need you, Mom."

"I need you too, Jimmy. I don't know how we can go back."

"We won't. Not ever."

"We'll figure it out, honey. Don't worry. Mom will figure everything out."

The incestuous couple fell asleep in each other arms that night. And every night after that.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,524 Followers