Jimmy's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said, drawing out the word. "That was just pot? What the hell was in that? I can feel it already." She giggled.

"It's gotten a lot stronger. They breed it for strength now," Tanner said, taking the vape from her as she fell back into the couch. He looked disappointed that her hand did not return to his leg.

"Wow," she repeated. "I can feel the tingling everywhere." She held up her hands and stared at them. "It's awesome."

Mrs. O looked mellow, her eyes going in and out of focus, but surprisingly she did not look sleepy. If anything, she looked energized. Jimmy looked very concerned. He stepped over the coffee table and reached down to pull his mother up, but she smacked his hands away.

"Knock it off, Jimmy," she complained.

"I think you need to go up to bed, Mom. Really," he asserted.

"You're harshing my mellow, honey. Back off, or I'll send you to your room."

"Yeah Jimmy, back off. Your mom's just chillin' with us," Tanner said.

"Is this what it was like when you got high before?" Wyatt asked. His hand went over hers again. He wanted to make sure her hand stayed in place. When he squeezed it, she turned her hand over and squeezed it back. They were holding hands like they were dating. Jimmy glared.

"It's so long ago, it's hard to remember. I probably just killed those brain cells." She giggled. "But I don't remember it being this intense. I don't think it was this trippy."

"What did you guys do when you got stoned? Besides listening to Pink Floyd?" Parker asked. He cleared away debris from the coffee table and sat on it directly in front of Mrs. O, pushing Jimmy aside. Jimmy sat in one of the armchairs, defeated.

Mrs. O smiled. "A little of this. A little of that. We used to get stoned around a bonfire out in the woods, and a lot of us were couples, so..."

"So..." Wyatt asked, eager to hear her complete the thought.

"Pot had a kind of effect, when it first hit. After a while, I'd just want to lay back and stare at the stars, but in the beginning..." She stopped again and looked around, seeing the boys hanging on every word. It seemed to please her, but she still hesitated before going on.

Wyatt knew she was afraid to say too much, but the booze and the pot had her loosened up, and he could see she really wanted to impress them. Sitting around, getting stone, probably took her right back to those days around the campfire, and the boys probably felt more like friends than her son's buddies—at least that's what Wyatt hoped. She rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand, and the tingling went right to his cock. God, he wished he knew how to make the move. He wanted all of his friends to disappear.

"Let me just say, we'd smoke a little weed, hang out and chat, and when we felt in coming on, sometimes the couples would go off into the woods for privacy. You guys know what I mean." She looked like she'd just said the most scandalous thing.

Tanner adjusted on the couch and lightly touched her leg, a finger playing with the fishnet pattern of her stocking. She didn't move his hand, so he rested it there, all of his fingers exploring the holes in the fishnet. "If you were all couples, why go off into the woods? I mean, it's warmer by the fire, it sounds like everyone was occupied," he said.

"What kind of a girl do you think I am, Tanner?" She smiled and giggled, then added, "Well, maybe we didn't always make it to the woods. My boyfriend was kind of impatient."

Jimmy slapped his palm over his face. Wyatt smiled. At this point, he didn't care about his friend's discomfort, because he felt they were on the verge of something happening—something none of them would ever forget. If Jimmy couldn't handle it, he could go on upstairs. Wyatt grabbed the vape and tossed it over to Jimmy.

"You need to mellow out, man," he said.

"It's okay, honey. You get a pass for tonight," Mrs. O said, staring up at the ceiling.

Jimmy stared his friends, filled with anger, and then took a massive hit off the vape. Wyatt felt his friend was resigned to whatever was going to happen and just wanted to be able to forget.

Mrs. O sighed. "God, I miss those days. Everything was so much easier. You could just focus on having a good time. Take my word for it, boys. Dating at my age sucks. Everyone has baggage and crazy expectations. Guys are either looking for a mommy for the weekends when they have their kids, or they're just trying to get into your panties. I get it, I have needs too, but I'm not going to bed with you on the first date just because you bought me dinner. I'm not that cheap."

The boys all looked at each other. Mrs. O's inhibitions were obviously gone. Wyatt never thought that in a million years he would hear his friend's mom talking about going on dates and men trying to fuck her. Her wistful smile suggested she didn't necessarily mind the idea of it. He knew his friends were all thinking the same exact thing—how do we take advantage of this? Wyatt knew she was ready. They just had to get her over the edge.

"How many dates does it take?" Parker asked. Wyatt looked at him like he'd lost his mind.

Mrs. O looked at him and laughed. "You're a fresh little thing, aren't you Park?"

"I don't think you're cheap at all, but I am curious, Mrs. O," he replied.

"Since we're all just friends hanging out tonight, maybe you should call me Karen. Okay? And no, one date is not usually enough."

"Usually?" Parker asked, his eyes going wide.

"When you're an adult, and you have a family, and you go to church, you worry about people judging you. You're afraid that if you get right out there and date the second your divorce is final that people are going to whisper behind your back. I don't want people thinking I'm loose. You'll understand when you're older."

"But?" Tanner prompted. They all knew there was a 'but.' His hand had been creeping upward, and now he was caressing the gap between her stocking and the dress, tracing the line of her garter strap.

"But... I hate to break it to you, boys, but your parents are still people. Sometimes we just want to have fun too, so sometimes you just want to let something happen."

"And it sounds like you have, haven't you, Karen?" Wyatt asked. It had to make himself call her 'Karen.' It felt unnatural. He didn't call any of his friends' parents by their first names. Now that the dam was broken all of the boys were bolder with their questions. Wyatt had thought to play it cool before, but now he was ready to press.

"You boys are trying to get all of my secrets! I really shouldn't be talking about this stuff with you." She didn't sound offended. She smiled, like she was enjoying being inappropriate.

"You said we're all just friends hanging out, right? We don't have any secrets," Parker said.

Mrs. O laughed. "I forgot. Your generation shares everything, everywhere. You don't have secrets, do you? Except from your parents of course."

"But we don't see you that way. We'd tell you anything you wanted to know," Wyatt said.

"I got an idea. You can ask any of us anything and we'll answer. And then, that person gets to ask you anything," Tanner said.

"This is probably a really bad idea. You guys are making me feel like I'm back in high school again."

"That's a good thing," Parker said.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Anything. We all promise to be honest," Wyatt replied.

Tanner's plan was devious, Wyatt thought. He would have never come up with it. Mrs. O was hesitant, but with her inhibitions washed away by the pot and the booze, he could see she was wavering. She was enjoying cutting loose with them. He still held her hand, and he moved it over so that both their hands were resting over his crotch. She wasn't holding his dick, but her hand was resting there, and that was enough to make him throb.

"I am not playing this game," Jimmy said defiantly.

"Dude, chill out," Parker said.

"Honey, we're just having fun, relax," Mrs. O said, smiling up at her son. "Don't be like that."

"Mom, this is so wrong. I guess I can't stop you, but I'm going upstairs."

"Honey..." she said, starting to get up.

Wyatt knew things could go sideways quickly. He held onto her hand, while Tanner just let his hand drop from her leg. She tugged against him, but half-heartedly. She called her son's name again, but Tanner caught on and helped guide her back down onto the couch. Wyatt knew she would regret not being more sympathetic to her son tomorrow, but if everything went well she'd have way more on her mind than that.

"Let him go. He's just being cranky. Besides, maybe he shouldn't be here if you're going to be confessing your secrets," Wyatt suggested, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. He half-turned toward her and guided their hands back down over his crotch. He saw that Parker noticed and looked jealous. Wyatt smirked.

"That's a good point," she allowed. Before she could go on, Tanner kept her distracted.

"Let's get started," Tanner said. "We'll even let you go first."

"Wait a second. I'll be right back," Parker said, going back into the kitchen. He returned with four beers clutched to his chest. He handed them out to everyone. Mrs. O tried to open the pop top, but it was difficult with her red manicured nails. Wyatt opened the can and handed it back to her. She took a long sip of the cold beer.

"It's been a long time since I drank cheap beer out of a can. This is becoming more and more like one of those old nights in the woods," she said.

"We just need a fire," Parker said, taking his seat back on the coffee table in front of Mrs. O.

The smile was back on Mrs. O's face. The pot they had for the evening was particularly potent and it had to be doing a number on her. Wyatt was glad she didn't just collapse into the couch in a fit of giggles, but if they were going to make anything happen, he knew they had to get moving before it really put her down. The thing was, he still wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen. All the boys seemed to have the same thing on their minds, but Wyatt didn't know how they were all going to get what they wanted.

"Okay. Let me think about this for a second," she said. She looked at each of the boys, one at a time, as she thought. What did she see in their eager, horny faces? "Are any of you virgins?"

"Not me," Parker quickly replied.

"Nope," Tanner said.

"Not for a while," Wyatt followed up.

Mrs. O looked mildly surprised. "What age did you lose it?"

Wyatt knew for a fact that Parker had only lost it a few months ago, to a girl he met online. She was cute, but the relationship didn't last more than a couple weeks. Wyatt was not surprised when Parker lied and said he lost it at 17. He wouldn't call his friend out on it. Wyatt actually lost his virginity when he was 17, and he told her so. He had dated Ashleigh through most of high school, and when she finally gave it up she couldn't get enough. If they were alone for more than five minutes, their clothes were coming off. She was a pretty girl, but he didn't think she held a candle to Mrs. O. No girl ever had.

"I was 15," Tanner said proudly.

Wyatt knew it was true. Tanner couldn't stop talking about it at the time. Tanner had never had trouble getting girls, something that always made Wyatt jealous. Wyatt was a good looking boy too, tall and thin with sandy hair and blue eyes, but Tanner was broad and built, with a mop of thick black hair. Girls were just always drawn to him.

Mrs. O gasped. "God, that seems so young! How did it happen?"

"It was a girl at summer camp. She was a couple years older than me. She thought I was cute, and I think she liked the idea of popping my cherry."

"Oh my god," she said.

"I guess we all get to ask you something, since you asked all of us," Parker said.

"That's not fair," Mrs. O protested.

"A question for a question. That was the deal. You're not going to go back on your word are you, Karen?" Tanner said.

She shook her head.

"So when did you lose your virginity?" Tanner asked.

She hesitated, so all of her inhibitions weren't gone, but then she confidently looked Tanner in the eyes and said, "I was 16. I guess I wasn't that much older, but it seems so young to me now."

"16 sounds about right," Tanner said grinning. "I bet all the boys were chasing you back in high school."

"God no! I wasn't shy, but I didn't look anything like this. I was kinda nerdy, short brown hair. I don't know what I was thinking back then."

"So you're not a natural blonde?" Parker asked.

"There are ways of finding out," Tanner said.

Mrs. O turned a deep crimson, but went right back at him. "Not if there's nothing down there."

Wyatt's mind was blown. All he could think of was Mrs. O's shaved pussy. His cock jumped in his pants, and he was sure she must have felt it, but she was still staring defiantly at Tanner.

"Are you?" Tanner asked.

"Am I what?" she asked, holding his gaze.

"You know what I mean." The tension between Tanner and Mrs. O was palatable, and for a moment Wyatt thought Tanner might just kiss her.

"I think you asked your question, Tanner."

"Then I'll go, and I want to know, is your pussy shaved?" Parker asked boldly.

"Is that appropriate to ask your friend's mother?"

"You said you'd answer anything."

Parker leaned into toward her, willing her to answer him. While he waited for his answer, his eyes travelled down her body, sweeping down her big tits to where the dress had fallen back into her lap. Tanner's hand rested on her milky, bare thigh, above the fishnets, lightly caressing her. It looked like she was trembling, but her thighs were clamped shut.

"Yes, Park. My pussy is bare. Is that what you wanted to hear." Mrs. O grinned broadly, pleased with Parker's shocked reaction. "It didn't used to be, but when I got back to dating I kind of felt like men expect it now. But maybe I've watched too much porn." She raised her eyebrows, waiting to see how shocked he was this time. Parker actually rocked back away from here.

"Damn, Mrs. O," Parker said. "You're fucking hot."

"Come on, now, Park. That's silly."

"My turn," Wyatt announced. He was jealous that his friends had all of her attention.

"You've been kind of quiet, Wyatt. Do you approve of these questions?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want to know the answers. Why wouldn't I? It's sexy."

"Whatever. Ask what you want."

"So have you given it up on the first date since you got back out there?"

"I guess that's a nice question, at least compared to what your friends are asking. I shouldn't admit this, but yes. Twice."

"Did you see the guy again?" Wyatt asked breathlessly.

"That's another question. I don't have to answer." She smiled smugly, but when she saw his disappointment, she added, "But I'll ask you something, and then you can ask again if you like."

"Go ahead. I'm game."

"When's the last time you had sex?"

"It's been awhile. Maybe six months."

"That's got to be terrible for a boy your age. You must be jerking off a lot."

"Enough. I take care of it when I need to."

"Do you watch porn?"

Wyatt was letting her roll with her questions because he knew she was too messed up to keep track of what she was doing, and it meant he could ask her anything he pleased. "Sometimes. I don't usually need to."

Mrs. O was fascinated. "What do you do it to then?"

"You've always been my go-to," Wyatt replied proudly.

Mrs. O didn't show any reaction. She just stared at Wyatt. She smiled for a moment, but then fought it back. "You're just trying to shock me," she said.

"It's the truth. I've had a thing for you forever. You're so beautiful."

"Yeah, it is true," Parker confirmed. "Wyatt's been into you forever, and he beats off a lot. He's probably had sex with you in his head more than he's had real sex with anyone else."

"Haha. Very funny," Wyatt said, red-faced at the taunt.

"It's true, he's probably had sex with you in his head more than he's had real sex," Parker said with a laugh.

"We all think you're hot, Karen," Tanner confirmed. "We've always thought so."

Tanner moved his hand higher on her leg, fingertips toward where her thighs were pressed together. She rested her beer hand on top of his to stop him. She didn't have a free hand, not with Wyatt holding the other. She looked at all the boys, but then focused on Wyatt. He felt uncomfortable under her gaze. He was afraid he might have creeped her out with his confession. Being drunk and high had lowered his inhibitions too.

"Is that really true, Wyatt?" she asked.

"Which part?" He forced a smile.

"I don't know. I guess all of it. Any of it."

"Yeah, you're like my ideal woman, Mrs. O. And yeah, I've thought about you. I mean, how could I not?"

Mrs. O smiled and squeezed the hand he held, which put pressure on his cock. "This may sound weird, but I think that's sweet. I don't think I want to picture it, but it really is sweet that you think that way. I would never think a boy like you would think twice about a woman my age."

"You're like the ideal, Karen," Wyatt replied, remembering to use her first name.

Just as there had been a moment of tension between Mrs. O and Tanner, Wyatt felt one now between himself and his friend's mother. He wanted so badly to lean in and kiss her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it with his friends sitting right there.

"Enough lovey-dovey talk. We've got a game to play. Let's go, loverboy," Tanner said.

Wyatt glared at his friend, but he did move on. He knew they couldn't lose momentum. "So what do you think about when you do it, Mrs. O?"

The brief romantic moment was gone and her playful smile was back. "I never admitted I do that."

"When is the last time you had sex?" Wyatt countered.

"Last weekend."

"And when was the last time you came?"

"Last night." She couldn't keep her smile from spreading. She was enjoying this too much.

"And so what were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about what I hoped would happen tonight."

"What was that?"

The questions were rapid fire, and she didn't think before answering, but now she slowed down and thought before answering. "You see my outfit. I was hoping Steve wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me and he would drag me into one of the bedrooms at the party."

"You are a naughty one, Karen," Tanner teased.

"So did he?" Parker asked.

Mrs. O laughed. "I wouldn't be here with you boys if that had happened, would I?"

"If he didn't jump you tonight, he's crazy," Wyatt said.

"Yeah, you look like liquid sex," Tanner agreed.

"Are you disappointed?" Wyatt asked.

"That's one word for it," she replied.

"Give us a good look at what he missed. Do a twirl for us," Tanner instructed.

Tanner jumped off the couch and took her beer. He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Parker was forced back, and he slid the coffee table back so he could still stand close to her. Wyatt remained on the couch, looking up at Mrs. O. Tanner stepped back and made a go-for-it gesture.

Mrs. O looked at the boys and shrugged. She bit her lower lip as she did a twirl for them. Wyatt thought he was going to pass out. She looked even better than he'd thought when she came in the door. Those stockings and heels made her legs look incredible. And her tits, which always looked nice and big and round, were right out there for everyone to see. After she turned, Mrs. O leaned forward, putting a hand on Wyatt's knee. Her tits were right in his face and he couldn't look away. It appeared that she didn't mind that at all.

"Will you be thinking about this next time you touch yourself?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

"Uh, yeah..." Wyatt stammered.

Her tits were right there, he could just reach out and touch them, but before Wyatt could react, she straightened back up and when she turned around Tanner was right there. The space between the couch and the coffee table was crowd. There was nowhere for her to retreat to.