Jimmy's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

"You know we all want you, right?" Tanner said.

"I just can't believe it," she said, her voice hushed.

"Believe this," Tanner replied.

Her brushed her blonde hair back and gently held her face in both hands. Mrs. O started to say his name, but was cut off when he kissed her. Wyatt felt like they'd gone down the rabbit hole. Watching his friend kiss Mrs. O could not be reality. She held onto Tanner's arms, and Wyatt thought she was going to push him away, but it looked like she was kissing him back. It was difficult to tell from Wyatt's angle. The kiss probably went on for ten or twenty seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Wyatt. He burned his jealousy and his cock felt like it was going to explode.

"Tanner, we can't," she whispered, staring at him.

"Why not? You want it. I could feel it in the way you kissed me back," Tanner said.

"But..."

One word was all she got out before Tanner kissed her again. Her hands slid to his shoulders and he pulled her to him, pressing her against his body. A hand dropped to her round ass and kneaded the ample flesh. Mrs. O moaned into the kiss. Wyatt was frozen to his spot. He wanted to do something, but he could only sit and watch.

Parker did not just watch. Tanner's hands moved to her hips, allowing Parker to press into her from behind. Parker was not particularly tall, and with her heels they were about the same height. He was also thick in the middle. Wyatt couldn't see Mrs. O being attracted to him, but she stood there and let Parker touch her. Parker pulled her honey blonde hair to the side and kissed her neck. She moaned even louder into that kiss and tightened her grip on Tanner's shoulders. The sexy mom stayed sandwiched between the guys while their hands roamed her body and Tanner made out with her. Wyatt didn't even see an in for himself. The other two guys were all over her.

"Guys, this is crazy. We really can't," she whimpered, coming up for air.

"We have to," Parker breathed into her ear, while nibbling it. "We've waited for this for so long, Karen. Damn, it feels good to touch you."

"Park...it's wrong," she sighed.

"Not to us. It couldn't be more right. Don't worry, Karen. No one will ever know," Tanner assured her, kissing her bare shoulder on the other side, then kissing her arm.

"It feels so good, but..."

"Then just go with it," Parker said, turning her head so he could kiss her.

Mrs. O turned her whole body to face him and wrapped her arms around Parker, roughing his messy brown hair. The kiss was passionate, and it looked to Wyatt like she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Wyatt had begun rubbing himself through his pants without realizing it. If he wasn't careful, he was going to make a mess before he got the chance to join in. And he was going to join them.

Tanner pulled the shiny zipper down the back of her dress and it fell away from her chest. Her pulled t past her hips and it pooled at her feet. Wyatt strained to look around Parker to see her body, but he needn't have bothered. Tanner pulled her back against him, away from Parker, and wrapped his arms around her.

Wyatt gasped. Mrs. O had a perfect hourglass figure. Her body was amazing. She wasn't wearing a bra under the dress, and those big tits he'd always dreamed about hung right there for him, like ripe fruit. They were even bigger than he'd dreamed. They weren't as perky as the one as the girls his age he'd been with, but they were nice for having two kids, and her thick, ruby nipples sat up high, flushed with excitement. Tanner covered her tits with his hands and massaged them. Mrs. O moaned and leaned back against him. A garter belt was fastened around her waist, and a tiny pair of black lace panties hugged her hips, just barely covering her pussy. They were see-through, and she was indeed truthful. She was shaved. Her belly was not tight anymore, but it was pretty flat. Wyatt guessed those lines were stretch marks, but he barely noticed them. All he saw was the sexy woman of his dreams.

"Holy fuck!" Parker said, staring at Mrs. O's body. He liked what he saw too.

Both boys watched as Tanner mauled their fantasy woman. He pulled on her nipples and she cried out, put her hands over his. She couldn't stay still, wriggling against Tanner and reaching back for him. He was clearly in charge of this little experience for the moment. He reached down between her legs and rubbed her mound. She cried his name and shivered against him. The girls Wyatt knew were enthusiastic, but he'd never seen a girl like this.

"Guys, she's fucking soaked. She needs it fucking bad," Tanner marveled, rubbing her panties into her pussy.

"Tanner...we shouldn't...oh god!"

"Stop pretending you don't want it, Karen," Tanner hissed in her ear.

"But..."

Wyatt didn't quite like the way Tanner was treating Mrs. O, but he didn't jump in to stop it. He knew that Tanner was going to get them all what they wanted. This was not how he had ever pictured being with her, but he was not going to turn it down.

Tanner pushed her down so she sat on the edge of the couch and stood in front of her. Mrs. O stared up at him meekly. She might not have thought this was a good idea, but she looked ready to go with it. Tanner always wore shorts, even in the dead of winter, but he dropped then now, along with his boxers. His cock sprang right out, and Wyatt was surprised to see his friend was shaved down. Wyatt groomed, but he didn't go bare. He could see Mrs. O was looking at it with surprise too. Wyatt was also relieved to see that Tanner didn't have a huge dick. Not that he was an expert, but Wyatt was pretty sure he was bigger than his friend. Not that Tanner was tiny. He just looked average, based on the amateur porn Wyatt watched online.

Mrs. O stared up at the cock like she was hypnotized by it—eyes wide behind her black-framed glasses—and hesitantly wrapped her hand around it. She knew what the boy wanted, and it looked like she was decided if she should do it. She stroked that cock and it grew a little bigger, poking right at her face. Tanner waited as long as he could before gently pressing on the back of her head. Mrs. O dutifully opened her mouth and started sucking. He pulled off his t-shirt to get it out of her way.

"Oh shit," Tanner gasped.

Mrs. O looked up at him, over the rim of her glasses, and sucked him deeper. She did not take it all, but she used her hand to work his shaft like a pro. She looked like she knew what to do with a dick. Her pretty cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and she slowly moved back and forth on him.

"Fuck yeah," Parker murmured, dropped him pants and stepping forward. He took Mrs. O's hand and put on his fat cock. She immediately started stroking him.

Parker was not as long as Tanner, but his cock was so fat that it filled her hand. Her rings flashed in the light as she stroked him. Parker stared down in disbelief. Wyatt knew the feeling. Was this really Jimmy's mom taking care of them? The thought they any of them could get her—ever!—was crazy, let alone thinking she would be with all of them at the same time. Was this a gangbang?

Mrs. O released Tanner's prick from her mouth with a slurp, catching her dripping saliva with the tip of her tongue as she licked the head. She turned and took Parker in her mouth and stroked the length of Tanner's cock with her free hand. Her lips really had to stretch around Parker's girth, and it was awesome to watch. Parker didn't trim down there at all, and soon her nose was buried in his pubic hair. But that did not deter her. She kept going until she had his whole cock in her mouth. Parker looked like he was going to fall over.

"Fuck, do you see that? She fucking took it all!" Parker exclaimed.

Wyatt felt like telling his friend he wasn't that big, but it was still impressive to see. Wyatt was pissed that his friends hadn't left him any room to squeeze in beside them. He could only watch and wait for his turn.

"Her mouth is incredible, isn't it?" Tanner said, between grunts. He watched Mrs. O stoke his cock, rather than watch his friend get sucked. She was tugging his meat hard. Wyatt didn't know why he wasn't coming.

Mrs. O sucked Parker aggressively, and he looked like he was going to fall over. He stared down at her, holding his t-shirt out of the way. He didn't want to miss a second. Wyatt could hear the wet sucking sounds as Mrs. O went to town on that fat cock. Parker stroked her hair, but she didn't need any urging to keep sucking him.

"Aw man," Parker complained when she stopped and returned to sucking Tanner.

"Hey, Mrs. O has always been fair. I need to get my turn. Ohhh..." Tanner gloated. His words tampered off into a long moan as her cheeks hollowed and she slurped as his cock.

"She's even great at hand jobs. Jesus, Karen," Parker moaned.

Mrs. O was working faster now, switching back and forth with her mouth and pumping the boy's cocks. Wyatt pulled his phone out of his pocket and held it low in his lap, hoping no one would notice. He had to get this down on video. He knew this was a once in a lifetime event, and he wanted a souvenir. He zoomed in on Mrs. O sucking Tanner. She looked incredible with her lips pursed and her cheeks hollowed in. He pulled out on the shot when she switched back to Parker.

"Ohhh...ohhh...fuck..." Tanner groaned.

Tanner came like a firehose. The first blast caught Mrs. O on the cheek and up into her hair. She quickly turned to try to get her in his mouth, but he kept blasting, coating her lips and shooting across her glasses and forehead. Another glob landed in her hair on the other side before she got him into her mouth and swallowed the rest of his load.

"Fuck man, that was awesome!" Parker cried, watching the scene.

Wyatt had to agree. It was right out of a porn movie, and he got it all on his phone. Seeing Mrs. O turned into a sticky mess must have been too much for Parker, because he was right behind his friend.

"Shit, Karen. I'm fucking coming!" he cried.

Mrs. O turned much faster this time and only caught one blast over her glasses before she had him in her mouth. She pumped away at his shaft and massaged his balls, now that he had her full attention. She looked up at him through cum-smeared glasses and milked every last drop from his fat prick. Parker stumbled back against the coffee table and dropped heavily onto it. She flashed a pleased smile and turned to Tanner.

"That wasn't very polite, Tanner. Don't you know you always warn a girl before you come?" she scolded playfully.

"I couldn't help it. You're too fucking good, Karen. Sorry."

"Okay. But remember it for next time. Girls deserve respect. We don't appreciate being treated like whores—not unless we ask for it."

Mrs. O grabbed Tanner's discarded t-shirt from the arm of the couch and took off her glasses. The glasses were a lost cause, and she set them aside. She used the t-shirt to wipe off her face as best she could. It smeared some of her lipstick too, giving her a used look that Wyatt loved. She fetched her beer and drained it before settling back into the couch and turning to Wyatt.

"I'm sorry if you're feeling left out," she told him sweetly.

"That's okay, Mrs. O. I mean, Karen. I can wait my turn." His voice trembled.

"You've always been such a sweet boy, Wyatt. Come here."

She held out her arms and he fell into them, her big breasts crushed against his chest as he kissed her furiously. He didn't worry the fact that both his friends had just been using her mouth. All he tasted was the cheap beer anyway. She took the lead, and her kiss was incredible. Girls his age didn't know how to kiss like that. She pulled on his belt, trying to undo it. He was too busy rubbing her tits to help. He didn't even care what else she did to him. He just wanted to kiss her all night.

"Come on, sweetie, help me get your pants off," she said softly.

"Mrs. O, you're so beautiful, I can't believe this." He grabbed his belt and wrenched it off. She helped him push his pants down.

"Thanks, sweetie. Let me see your dick. Mmm, that's really nice."

"Oh God," he moaned. He shuddered when she grabbed him. He thought of how she warned his friends, and a moment of sanity came over him. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Mrs. O."

"It's Karen. And I want to take care of you. It's only fair, after Tanner and Park. But I'm going to get you off and then we're done. This has gone far enough tonight."

"What about you, Karen? You need it too."

Wyatt dropped a hand to her pussy to make his point. Tanner had said she was wet, but Wyatt wasn't prepared. Mrs. O was sopping down there. He'd never felt such a wet pussy. Her panties were soaked through and stuck to her mound. When he touched her there, she moaned. The panties were easy to peel out of the way, and he slipped his fingers between her lips.

"Ohhh, Wyatt. Sweetie..." she whimpered, digging her fingernails into his arm. "You shouldn't...it feels so good...ohhh...right there, Wyatt..."

Wyatt knew he had her on the ropes, and he pressed his advantage. He eased her into more of a lying position and feasted on her wonderful tits. He cried out when he licked and kissed her swollen nipples, her fingernails now digging into his scalp as she held him to her chest. His fingers were also busy with her pussy, spread her open and teasing her clit. He was proud that he seemed to be getting her off so easily. He didn't want Mrs. O thinking he was a kid with no skills.

"There you go, man. Make her fucking come!" Parker encouraged.

Wyatt had almost forgotten his friends were there. The moment she turned to him, Mrs. O was his whole world. Hearing Parker urge him on was a distraction, but only a momentary one. With his face buried in Mrs. O's tits, they were all he thought about. He gave her nipple a nibble and she jumped, crying out. Her pussy also clenched around his fingers. Knowing she liked it, he nibbled again, followed by hard suckling.

"Mmm, sweetie, not so hard. Don't hurt me," she cooed, stroking his hair and rubbing his back.

"Your tits are so nice, Mrs. O. I love them," he said between kisses.

"Mmm, they're all yours right now, Wyatt!"

Wyatt only gave up teasing her tits because he wanted more. He was going to make her come. It was his mission in life now. He left a trail of tiny kisses down her belly and then smooched her thighs just above her stockings. Damn, they were sexy. And so was the scent of her arousal when he brought his face close to her mound. He inhaled deeply, and her scent made him tingle everywhere.

"Wyatt, you don't have to," she moaned.

"Oh, don't worry, Karen. My boy loves eating pussy. He'd do it every day if he could," Tanner said. He'd moved close again, standing at the end of the couch by her head.

It took Wyatt a second to figure out that her panties were over the garter belt, but when he did he peeled them away from her pussy and down her legs. He had to pause a second and look down at Mrs. O, reclined on the couch before him. It really was like one of her fantasies. She was nude, except for the garter belt, stockings and heels. Her breasts were heaving with her breath, her nipples dark and swollen. And her thighs were parted for him, her labia puffy and red from her arousal. His fantasies didn't even compare to the real thing. He wished to could snap a picture. She was so sexy. But the image would be etched in his mind forever anyway. She stared up at him, biting her lower lip, her light eyes hooded with desire. She needed him. He could see it. It was just how he always thought it would be. Wyatt shed his clothes, because once he made her come with his mouth he was going to fuck her. Nothing would stop him.

"Ohh sweetie, ohh..." she moaned, holding Wyatt's head with one hand and bucking her hips off of the couch.

Wyatt was proud that Mrs. O reacted the moment he kissed her pussy. He opened her up and kissed, like he would kiss her mouth, his tongue stabbing inside her She was so slippery wet, and squirmed so much that he had trouble staying in place, but he did the best he could to please her, pulling out every trick he'd learned in his young life. He was proud of his oral skills, given past girls' praise.

"Sweetie...right there...yes...right there..."

He worked on her clit as much as he could, given how much she moved. He knew she liked that best, because she dug her nails into his scalp and cried out when he really focused there. He also pumped two fingers into her pussy and felt her clench around them. That made her move even more, as she fucked herself back at those fingers.

"Yes...yes...don't stop...please don't stop..." she pleaded.

Wyatt's eyes were closed and he was entirely focused on pleasing Mrs. O, but when he heard her cries muffled, he had to look up, and he saw Tanner kneeling on the couch. Tanner turned her head and fed his cock into her mouth. She turned her head, tried to stop him, which only made him rub his prick all over her face. Wyatt was disappointed he no longer had her all to himself, but had to admit, it was hot seeing his fantasy with a cock rubbed all over her face. Tanner caught her by the hair and she stopped resisting. He slid his cock past her lips and she started sucking. Based on her enthusiasm, it didn't appear Tanner was forcing her to do anything.

"Fuck, man! Fuck," Parker cried, watching his friends take on Mrs. O. "This is fucking awesome.

Out of the corner of his eye, Wyatt saw that Parker had his phone out now and was taking video. No one else seemed to notice. Mrs. O's eyes were shut tight as Tanner used her mouth. Even with her mouthful, her cries were getting louder and louder. Wyatt thought he heard her trying to scream, and then she was choking as Tanner pushed his cock to her throat. Tanner pulled out, saliva dripping onto her face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mrs. O screamed, writhing on the couch.

Mrs. O held Wyatt's head with both hands now and pressed his face hard between her legs as she climaxed, making her lick all her juices. He was happy to oblige. He loved making her come. He worked his fingers and sucked on her clit, and when her cries picked up in pitch again he knew she was coming again. It was the proudest moment of his life.

"Dude, back up," Wyatt said, finally pulling his face from her pussy. He was ready to take what he'd earned.

Tanner stepped back and Wyatt moved between her legs. Mrs. O's eyes were still closed and she seemed a little out of it. She didn't seem to notice until Wyatt was shoving his cock inside her. Her eyes flew open and she weakly pushed against him.

"Wyatt...sweetie...we can't..."

"We are, Mrs. O—Karen. I need you so bad," he grunted. It was hard to talk. The feeling of her pussy wrapped around his shaft rendered him nearly speechless.

"But sweetie...oh god...it's so wrong..." she moaned.

Wyatt was on top of her, his weight pressing her down into the couch. His face right beside hers. He kissed her cheek, the side of her neck, her ear. Despite her protests, her legs wrapped around him. She went from pushing to holding onto his shoulders. Her pussy rippled around him, pulling him inside her.

"It's okay, Mrs. O. I know you want it too. You feel so good. I want it too. God, I want you so bad," Wyatt whispered in her ear, hoping his friends wouldn't overhear.

"But...but...Wyatt..." she whimpered.

"Come on, Mrs—Karen. You want it, don't you, Karen?" he grunted.

"Yes! Yes, Wyatt!"

"You're so beautiful...so sexy...so perfect. I've always wanted this, Mrs. O."

"Mmm, sweetie."

Her arms and legs were wrapped around him and she kissed his neck between moans. She held him tightly as he rode her, and he could feel how much she wanted him. It was a dream so long in the making, and it was impossible for Wyatt to hold out. It was also the first time he'd ever been bareback in a woman. Condoms weren't even a thought before he put it inside her. He fucked her for as long as he could, but it felt like her hot pussy was melting the cum out of balls. He went as long as he could and then he grunted and buried himself in her. His cock pulsed as he emptied a giant load deep in her pussy. She squeezed him even tighter when he came, and he felt her shaking, though she didn't scream like the other times she came.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers