Jimmy's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

"Mmm, Wyatt...ohhh yesss...that's it sweetie..." she moaned in encouragement.

Wyatt pulled back just enough that they were face to face. She was flushed and smiling. She leaned up and kissed him. Wyatt closed his eyes and opened his mouth to her tongue. He didn't stop kissing her until he felt tapping on his shoulder.

"Don't keep Karen all to yourself, man," Parker said.

That was exactly what Wyatt wanted to do, but he reluctantly climbed off of her. He grabbed his clothes and retreated to the armchair. Mrs. O propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the other two boys. She was flushed and breathing heavy. Her eyes looked heavy, and her makeup was smeared even worse than before. She had that well-used look, but Wyatt thought she was as beautiful as ever.

"Boys, I need to catch my breath," she sighed. "We need to talk about all of this."

The others were not going to lose their momentum. They moved in on her and were touching her. Parker stowed his phone and now rubbed her pussy, while Tanner stroked her hair and played with her tits. She moaned and whimpered a protest. Her hands pushed at them with little conviction.

"What's there to talk about? We all know what we want," Tanner said. Her rubbed her nipple with his thumb and Mrs. O shivered and bit her lip.

"Not that simple...never that simple..." she gasped.

"Sure it is, Karen. Sex is the simplest thing in the world. There's nothing wrong with a hot hookup," Tanner insisted.

"Boys," she sighed futilely.

Wyatt watched her face and could see her resistance, her propriety melting. Mrs. O wanted to give in, she wanted these young studs. He could see it. But her morality told her it was wrong. He understood that from her point of view. But to him, worrying about morals and sex was silly. If people wanted to hookup, what was the problem? How did anyone have the right to judge? It was just about the people in the room. He knew what people would say about her if word ever got out. But Wyatt would never tell, and he'd kill his friends if they opened their mouths.

Mrs. O moaned as the boys lifted and turned her. She went onto her knees on the couch and clutched the arm, resting her head on it. Tanner was nude now, but Parker still oddly wore his t-shirt. Tanner got behind her, one foot up on the couch, and pushed her thighs apart. Mrs. O had a juicy ass. Maybe it wasn't firm and tight like a girl his age, but Wyatt liked that it had some jiggle when she moved. And he loved the side view of her tits as they pressed into the couch. Tanner grabbed her and pulled her back. Her tits dangled, and Wyatt felt life stirring back to his cock as he watched her body move.

"Fuck, this view rocks," Tanner said, looking at her ass and pussy presented to him. He held his cock put and pushed forward, spearing her lips.

Mrs. O gasped his name and pressed her head into the armrest. Wyatt saw her pushing back onto Tanner. Yes, she wanted it. Tanner's fingers dug deeply into her white flesh and he held that ass while he ground his shaft into her.

"Yes..." she hissed.

"Damn," Parker said slowly.

Parker was done hanging back. He moved around to the other side and lifted Mrs. O's head from the couch. She looked up at him pleadingly. It was unclear if she was pleading for mercy, or if she was pleading for his cock, but when Parker presented it to her, she opened her mouth. He came closer and she stuck out her tongue and licked the head. Parker wasn't fully hard again, but as he rubbed himself against her lips and she licked and kissed his prick, he grew. Once he was stiff enough, he slid it past her lips, and Mrs. O zealously started sucking him.

"Yeah, she fucking wants it. No shame in that, Karen," Tanner said, still grinding against her butt, with his shaft buried inside her.

"Suck that thing, Karen. God you're fucking good at that," Parker moaned.

Wyatt marveled at his friends double teaming Mrs. O. None of his fantasies, and there were many, were as dirty as this. He could never have imagined his friend's mom, sweet, sexy Mrs. O, fucking two guys at once, let alone two of her son's friends. He knew she was high, and she was obviously horny, but he was still stunned she was going along with this. He wasn't complaining. Wyatt loved every voyeuristic second of it, and his phone was out again so he would be able to watch at his leisure, but he still couldn't believe it was happening. The guys went slow with her at first, but as they really got into it, they didn't hold back. Parker used one hand to hold his t-shirt out of the way and the other to hold the back of her head, keeping his prick in her mouth as she sawed back and forth between the guys. He pushed deep, burying her nose in his pubes, and she kept putting a hand on his pelvis to push him back, but it looked like Parker enjoyed seeing her struggle and choke a bit. Tanner gripped her jiggling ass tightly and rammed his cock into her from behind with growing violence. Wyatt loved the way her butt rippled when Tanner slammed into her.

A blur of motion caught Wyatt's eye and he saw Jimmy sitting on the steps. Wyatt was so shocked he almost said something, but he was fascinated that Jimmy was watching his friends fuck his mother. Wyatt wasn't sure how to read him. Jimmy was frozen, and his expression kept shifting from anger to lust. Wyatt understood his friend being so torn. He'd always thought Jimmy was lucky to have a piece of ass like Mrs. O for a mom. Jimmy got to see her running around the house in her robe of maybe catch her coming out of the shower. Yes, he had always suspected Jimmy realized how hot his mom was, but he was never sure that Jimmy wanted her in the same way his friends did. It would be weird if he did, but Wyatt would be on his side. Wyatt wondered no longer. Jimmy pulled out his cock as he watched them with his mom and started stroking it. Seeing that monster between Jimmy's legs, Wyatt thought Mrs. O was missing out if she didn't get some of that. Jimmy was bigger than all of them.

The guys cajoled Mrs. O, urging her on, and based on her choking, strangled moans, she loved every second of it. Her tits swayed beneath her and bounced when Tanner started fucking her as hard as he could. Parker kept his cock embedded in her throat and she clawed at his pelvis. He finally released her and she coughed and gagged, saliva dripping from her mouth.

"Mmm...yes...Yes! God help me! Yes! Yes!" Mrs. O screamed. Her head fell to the armrest, but Tanner held her hips and kept drilling her. She was coming, they all knew that.

"Yeah, come on my cock. Come for daddy," Tanner grunted, making it even weird. "Tell me you want it, Karen. Tell me!" He smacked her ass hard, leaving a big, red handprint.

Mrs. O shrieked. "Yes! I want it. God, don't stop!"

Wyatt wondered if any of her dates had taken care of Mrs. O like this, because it sure looked like she was in desperate need of a hard fucking. Tanner delivered it, but it was too good for him. Wyatt thought his friend would last longer after getting a blowjob first, but Tanner was just as excited as he'd been to fuck her. Tanner hunched over her and humped rapidly until he froze and added his load to Wyatt's inside her. He pulled out and she curled up, pulling her knees to her chest underneath her, but keeping her ass in the air. Her whimper when he pulled out sounded like disappointment. Mrs. O wasn't disappointed long. Parker was right there and right inside her.

Tanner saw that Jimmy was watching and went onto the stairs, talking to him in a low voice. Wyatt couldn't hear what Tanner said, but he could guess by the way Jimmy was shaking his head. Tanner put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder, trying to reassure him. Jimmy's eyes never left Parker fucking his mom.

Wyatt was not about to let her empty mouth go to waste. He did not stand by the couch, as Parker had, but sat at the end and pulled Mrs. O to him, so her face was buried in his crotch. She hardly looked up at him as she opened wide and sucked him with a hungry slurp. It almost ruined the fantasy for to him to see Mrs. O be such an eager slut. He wanted her to be the sweet mom he'd always known, not just another women begging for cock like the ones he saw on the internet. He was too young to understand that was a silly double standard. But that disappointment did not stop him from crying out when his cock hit the back of her throat and she sucked him. He thought for a second he might come on the spot. Parker was pushing down into her, driving her mouth onto his cock, forcing her to take him deep, and although she gagged a little, Mrs. O never stopped sucking him. Wyatt held her honey blonde hair back and watched her flushed face. She was still so beautiful.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Parker exclaimed.

He smacked her ass hard and drove his cock into her like a railroad spike, holding it as he came hard, pushing one more load deep inside her waiting pussy. He held her quivering hips for a long time, staring into space, before he finally let her go. Wyatt was sure he felt Mrs. O whimper into his cock when Parker pulled out. Mrs. O seemed ready to go all night. Wyatt held her head to his cock and she kept sucking him, her face buried in his crotch.

All attention now turned to Jimmy. The guys stared at him as he stumbled, trancelike, down the steps and stood behind his mother. His giant prick stood out before him, pointing accusingly at her ass. Parker gave him a slap on the back, shoving him forward, and his shaft bounced against her ass. Mrs. O squirmed back at him, surely thinking Tanner was amazingly hard again.

"Do it, man. Don't be a pussy," Parker scolded him.

Jimmy shot Parker a look, but then he stepped forward and pushed his cock into his mother. Wyatt didn't know how she was going to take that thing, but she was so well-fucked that she probably could have taken a telephone pole. He rammed it into her with one violent push, and Mrs. O wailed into Wyatt's cock. She was forced all the way onto the prick in her mouth. It was terrible, but the feeling of her gagging on his cock, and seeing her son fuck her, proved too much for Wyatt. He came immediately.

Mrs. O really started choking now, and Wyatt had to pull back. His cum ran from her lips and dripped on his shaft. It didn't look like she'd swallowed any of it. But as soon as she caught her breath, she licked the cream from his cock and balls. Wyatt stayed in place and she rested her head on his thigh as her son really started fucking her. Wyatt couldn't believe he had a front row seat for the most depraved moment of his life.

"Yes!" she cried, pushing back at the huge, invading cock. "Yeah! Ohmygod, you feel so good. Ohmygod don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Wyatt thought he had seen it all tonight, but Mrs. O was going crazy. She was wild for her son's cock! Did she know, deep down, that it was Jimmy fucking her, or was it just because he was so big? Whatever the reason, Mrs. O lost it like never before.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Come on! Don't ever fucking stop!" she howled.

"Fuck her! You heard the bitch! She fucking in heat! She loves your fucking cock, man!" Parker taunted.

Jimmy grunted and kept his eyes closed as he relentlessly fucked his mom.

"Smack that ass! Karen fucking needs it, man!" Parker went on. When Jimmy didn't, Parker did, smacking her jiggling ass hard.

"Ohmygod! Yes!" Mrs. O screamed. "Yes!"

The vibe in the room had changed. It was turning ugly, like seeing Mrs. O begging for her son's cock turned the guys against her. Maybe they were jealous that she was so much more excited for Jimmy. Wyatt didn't feel that way, but he saw the sneers on his friend's faces. They wanted to punish her. Parker smacked her ass again.

"You love that cock, Karen? You love the way he's fucking you?" Parker teased.

"Yes! Ohmygod yes!"

"You gonna come for him?"

"Yes! Please don't stop!"

"Yeah, you love that fucking cock the best, don't you?" Tanner growled, breaking his silence.

"Yes! Yes!"

"You love Jimmy's big, fat cock!"

"What? No!"

Mrs. O twisted her head around and saw it was her son behind her. She immediately scrambled to get away, but Jimmy held her hips fast. He drilled his mom even harder when she started struggling. Wyatt didn't even think. He held onto her shoulders and held her in place, forcing her to take her son. Jimmy deserved his due.

"No! Nonononono!" she cried, scrambling, but held fast.

"Yes! Oh yes yes yes," Parker taunted.

"Yeah, Jimmy's going to make his mommy come. Aren't you, bro?"

Jimmy said nothing. Sweat dripping into his eyes, he just kept fucking.

"But...No...we can't...no...no...ohhh...we caa...ohhh...Jimmy...baby...don't..."

Mrs. O sounded confused. Wyatt knew that her resolve was crumbling, because deep down, just like before, her body betrayed her. Her son made her feel things she hadn't felt all night, and she was so close to coming that she was not going to stop him. Now that she'd put up a token fight, she would enjoy herself.

"Yeah, just relax and let Jimmy boy make you come. You know you need it," Parker said.

"Mmm...no...yes...oh god help me! Ohhh...Ohmygod! Ohmygod!"

Mrs. O was howling uncontrollably. There was no question it was her hardest orgasm of the night. She screamed and screamed, and then went limp. Wyatt thought she passed out. Jimmy didn't care. He kept fucking her limp body until, with a frightening roar, he pulled out and came all over her round ass. He kept coming and coming, shooting halfway up her back. Almost the moment he finished, Jimmy turned tail and ran upstairs without another word. The guys stood there, staring at each other, like they didn't know what to do.

"We'd better get the fuck out of here," Tanner said, hastily dressing.

"Yeah, I don't want to be around when she gets her mind back," Parker agreed.

Wyatt was trapped underneath her, but he didn't feel the urge to flee. If anything, he felt sorry for Mrs. O and angry at his friends for the way they treated her at the end.

"Get out of here. I'll take care of everything," he told his friends.

"Always the gentleman. Still in love, even now that you've seen her in action?" Tanner said.

"Just get out. And keep your mouths shut. No one hears about this." Wyatt was firm.

"Don't worry, bro. I don't want anyone to know I was park of incest. This stays between us." It was Parker.

"Agreed," Tanner said.

The others left and Mrs. O actually cuddled up against Wyatt, holding onto him. He held her, wondering what the hell he was going to do. So many things whirled through his brain. He was not equipped for something like this. But for the moment, he was happy to hold her. He brushed her hair back and watched her sleep in that awkward position.

Mrs. O came to in about ten minutes and was very confused. She moved sluggishly, and when she saw who was holding her, she recoiled to the other end of the couch, trying to cover herself. Her big tits spilled past her restraining arm.

"We just..." she said, unsure. But it only took a second for it all to come rushing back, and all the color drained from her face. "Oh my god. I just..."

"It's okay, Mrs. O. Really. No one is going to say anything. It all stays here," Wyatt reassured her. He tried to reach for her, but she pulled back.

"But, I... I did, didn't I?"

"You had sex with all of us, yes. All of us."

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah, he came down. He couldn't help himself," Wyatt said softly.

"Oh god! I'm such a whore."

"No, it's not like that. You didn't know it was him at first."

"But when I did..."

Wyatt saw tears welling in her eyes and grabbed her back the shoulders, made her look at him. Her eyes were so pretty. He wasn't used to seeing them without her glasses. Looking at her closely, he could see his cum drying on her face. His cock twitched.

"We were all carried away. It wasn't just you. It was all of us. Something just came over us all tonight."

"That's no excuse, Wyatt."

"We were drunk and high."

"No excuse. I'm terrible."

"Mrs. O. Karen. Listen to me. No one made anyone do anything tonight. Everybody did exactly what they wanted."

"But you're only boys."

"We're not boys anymore. You didn't seduce us. Maybe we seduced you."

"Maybe, no. I knew what I was doing. Being high and drunk effected my judgment, but deep down I knew what I was doing. You boys were giving me all that attention, and it felt good, especially after being lonely and a little depressed. It felt so good that handsome young guys like you wanted me."

"We've wanted you forever. That wasn't bullshit. I didn't say any of that to get into your pants, Mrs. O. I've always wanted you. You are the most beautiful woman."

Some life came back to her face. She stopped trying to cover herself. "That's sweet, Wyatt."

"I mean it, Mrs. O. You're awesome."

"After everything we've done together, you really must call me Karen."

"Okay. Karen. You're still awesome, Karen. Even more awesome, because you rock. Tonight was incredible. It was all my dreams come true."

"It will never happen again," she said firmly.

He touched her cheek. "Yeah, it was a bit much. I've always wanted you to myself anyway."

"Wyatt..."

"I know. Maybe nothing else will ever happen. That's cool. You'll always be special to me.

"Thank you, sweetie. That really does mean a lot."

They hugged tightly. He loved holding her, especially with her naked tits crushed against his chest.

"But god, Jimmy," she sighed, coming back to the heaviest part of the evening.

"Yeah, that was intense. No doubt. Don't be hard on him. If I was him, I would have been right there, mother or not. You're so hot, and everything that happened was so hot. He just did what comes natural to a guy."

"With his mother?"

"If his mom looks like you, and fucks like you, then yeah. You'd make a dead man come."

"Haha. Seriously, this is all messed up. I don't know how I can ever face him. He must think I'm a complete whore. And he's right."

"He's the luckiest dude in the world to have you. I mean, I guess if you guys are into it..."

"Don't even go there, Wyatt..."

"Just saying. He made you come harder than anyone else tonight."

Mrs. O paused before answering. She was remembering just how it felt when her son fucked her. She shook her head. "Not the point. It's just not right."

"Only because we're told that. If he doesn't get you pregnant."

"I have an IUD."

"Then it's perfect!"

"I love you, sweetie, but quit while you're ahead." She kissed him.

"Thanks. I really do love you too, Karen."

"Don't get all weird on me. I can't handle it. You should go. I need to deal with things."

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything. And I do mean, anything."

"I get it. Thank you, Wyatt. I will keep your offer in mind."

Wyatt didn't know if he would ever get to fuck Mrs. O again. She seemed sure it wouldn't happen, but he didn't close the door on it. She saw him out with a hug and a chaste kiss. As he left, he was jealous of Jimmy. He had no idea what was going to happen when she confronted her son, but Wyatt knew what he saw. Mrs. O loved it when her son screwed her. Loved it like she had never loved anything else. That wouldn't just go away, no matter how hard she tried to bury it. Part of her would always want that again, and it would only take a moment of weakness to go there. And if Jimmy was anything like Wyatt, and now Wyatt thought he was, Jimmy would not be able to resist. Every time Jimmy saw him mom he would be thinking about fucking her. Jimmy could never see her the same again, no matter how hard he tried. He'd still love his mother, but he would want to be her lover. Wyatt just hoped that somehow he would discover what came next for the mother and son, because he knew it would be hot. And he hoped he could get in on the action himself.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers