Jimmy's Plan Ch. 2

Story Info
Jimmy's mother has an affair.
1.9k words
4.17
122.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

You should read "Jimmy's Plan" first for the story to make sense.

-----------------------------------------------

Sylvia met this Peter at work. They had worked together for about 8 months. She was a secretary for one of the managers at a small manufacturing plant. He was a custodian who's shift started at 3:00PM and went until 11:30. He was the type that, as he emptied wastebaskets, flirted with all the women but for some odd reason he paid particular attention to Sylvia. The other girls teased her about it because it was obvious he had targeted her!!

Pete was also older than her, some 15 years but his attitude was one of youth!! He talked about current events, asked Sylvia's opinion and actually seemed to listen to her. He let her talk and seemed genuinely interested in her. He always seemed to have a kind word. She was to find out later it was all a ploy...the SOB!!

One evening Sylvia had to stay late to get out a report that was one of those "last minute must go" reports. Her boss was out of town, which left it up to her to get the report done. She had spoken with her boss on the phone, he explained what had to be done and apologized for leaving it all to her but, as he said, its got to get out today!!

Sylvia called her husband, explained the situation and told him to grab something out of the Frig to eat because it would be quite late by the time she got home. He never understood that her job was important to her much less to their household. It was her money that got them through the month. His check, well let's just say it didn't allow Sylvia to stop working!

At about 4:30 Pete stopped by her office, picked up the trash and started with his normal small talk. She begged off the discussion saying "Sorry Pete, but I have to get this done...I'll be late as it is." Pete said, "Okay, good luck with the report and I'll check back on you later."

Sylvia was in her boss's office working. She hated these reports, columns of numbers, totals that had to match...it was difficult for her. She finished the report about 11:00 PM, placed it in an interoffice envelope and laid her head down on the desk closing her eyes for a moment. She awoke to hands gently messaging her shoulders. Startled, she turned her head to see Pete!! "Just relax," he said, you deserve a little TLC!! Sylvia tried to protest but her heart wasn't in it! She was exhausted and this felt wonderful!!

Pete moved his hands up from her shoulders to the back of her neck, then to her temples. He was very skilled at doing things to please women. Sylvia was now lost in the pleasure and it was sexually stimulating this late at night message by a near stranger!! She was beginning to get wet!!

Pete was gaining in confidence, he could tell she was enjoying this and he started rubbing her back, then up to her shoulders again and now he was moving down her front!! As his hands found their way into her dress and began to message her tits, Sylvia groaned with pleasure. Next his fingers found her nipples and began to roll them gently at first, then harder between his thumb and fore finger.

Sylvia cried out.." NOOOO! I can't do this!!, Pete...Pleeese stop!!" She tried to stand up. Pete held firm, both on her nipples and keeping her from standing. He bent over and whispered in her ear, "you want this as much as I do, so just enjoy!!"

Sylvia had never cheated on her husband before but she felt a thousand emotions rush over her at once. At home she didn't get respect, attention, courtesy, kindness or any real appreciation from her husband!! She wanted more and felt she deserved it!! She was tired, confused and very susceptible! She loved the touch and had longed for the attention...she was about to get it!!

Pete used the sides of his hands to force the shoulder of her blouse down, while at the same time continuing with the messaging of her large tits. Pete had always been a tit man and that was why he pursued Sylvia. He had wanted those tits since the day he started work there and now...he was about to have them!! Reaching behind her with one hand he unsnapped her bra releasing, what Pete thought to be 36D's.

Turning the chair around so Sylvia was facing him, he pulled her bra off and laid it on the desk. He bent over and kissed Sylvia deeply, her mouth opened wide, and Pete began exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue. She immediately began sucking on his tongue, a moan came from deep in her throat as she felt him twisting hard on her nipples. His hand moved to her waist band, he inserted it into her panties and felt the moistness of her cunt. She had a hairy pussy and the hair was wet, matted down. He knew then she wanted to fuck and wanted to bad!! Sylvia grabbed his hand and whispered, "what if someone comes in, we'll be fired!!" Fuck'em replied Pete, he had no intention of stopping!!

Pete whispered, undo my fly...Sylvia unbutton his pants and unzipped his fly and pulled down his jockey shorts. What an unusual cock, thought Sylvia. She had never seen an uncircumcised one before. She reached out to hold it, fascinated by the skin covering the head...it looked like a little sweater...she thought. He wasn't large, about the same size as her husband but she couldn't help but be intrigued. Slowly she pulled the skin back, exposing the head. It was a deep purplish-brown. She moved her hand back and forth several time just to watch the skin go over the head and then back off!! She was about to kiss it when Pete pulled his hand out of her cunt and smeared her juices over the inside of her tits. He told Sylvia to "move up a little on the chair honey and lean back just a little." Sylvia did what she was told.

Pete took hold of the outsides of Sylvia's tits, placed his cock in between and pushed her tits together surrounding his firm cock. He began, slowly at first, to fuck her tits. This was the first time Sylvia had done this and she wasn't sure what she was suppose to do. She had one arm back bracing herself against the chair so with the other she cupped his balls. His Penis wasn't all that big but his balls were huge!! She could only hold one at a time!! She liked the idea that when she squeezed one it would nearly pop out of her hand!!

Knowing he couldn't keep this up much longer without cumming Pete stopped. He was 56 years old and knew that if he cam once he was done for the evening!! He wanted some of that pussy before he shot his rocks off and he meant to have it. Releasing her tits he told Sylvia to wet it down!! At first she didn't know what he meant but then he stuck his Penis up to the lips of her mouth. He grabbed her lower jaw, opening her mouth and stuck his cock in!! Sylvia tasted her own cum on his Penis and it made her salivate. She had no trouble soaking his cock and making it totally wet. She was enjoying pulling the skin forward over the head. She found if she sucked hard she could pull the skin away form the head and stick her tongue between the skin and the head!! She was having fun with sex for the first time in her life!!

Pulling her up from the chair, Pete raised her skirt, pulled down her pantyhose and panties in a single motion. Placing her on the desk he pulled the panties and pantyhose off her feet. He laid her back, pushing her knees up planting her feet on the edge of desk

Pete knew that if he tried to bring her to climax strictly by fucking her he would fail, so he dropped to his knees and started eating her pussy. The folds of her cunt were lying open. She was truly horny; the smell of her pussy was wonderful, musty almost like a good wine!! He licked the entire length of her right lip, then her left lip and finally ran his tongue down the center of her cunt!! Sylvia moaned aloud unable to contain herself. She had never experienced such pleasure before. She clawed at the desk scratching the surface with her nails. As his tongue traveled the length of her swollen and open pussy he reached her clit. Pete placed his arms under her thighs placed a hand on her stomach, pushed down slightly and up, her clit popped out!! With great skill he took it in his mouth and began to suck!! As he sucked he ran his tongue around it and began to "flick" his tongue and at the same time his fingers found Sylvia's tits. He grabbed them with a force she was not use to and squeezed the hard. Moving to her nipples he twisted them and pulled them down toward him. The mixture of pain and pleasure was more than Sylvia could take. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE SHE HAD AN ORGASM WHILE HAVING SEX!! God, she thought, this is truly heaven!!

Knowing she climaxed Pete released her clit, with a drawn out pull that made Sylvia scream...AHHHHH!! He stood up, lined up his cock and drove it, with a single thrust, deep into her!! He pussy was extremely sensitive and the intrusion once again caused her to cry out!! God she wanted that cock and she reached back and grabbed his hips; raising her legs up over his shoulders she drove his cock deep into her willing love hole!!

Pete could hold out no longer and with a grunt of his own shot his cum deep into her belly!!

Withdrawing his now deflated member from Sylvia's now gapping cunt, the cum leaked out and ran down her leg. Pete was satisfied, he felt he had satisfied her and he loved that fact!! He let her legs drop easily to the floor. He grabbed some Kleenex from the credenza and wiped himself dry! Sylvia just laid there, cum sliding down her leg her bush fully exposed. She loved what had just happened and now thought she was in love with this guy. Why not...he had given her more pleasure in this brief moment than she had had in over 20 years of marriage. Didn't she deserve this? Didn't she deserve something better? Wasn't he absolutely perfect for her?

Pete pulled up his pants, tucked in his shirt and moved over to Sylvia. "Sylvia.. Sylvia!!" he said as he shook her gently. "You need to get dressed and go home" Pete said. Sylvia sat up, pushed her dress down past her pussy and shook her head in an effort to regain conscious thought!! Pete bent over, kissed her on the cheek and said..."Sorry Hon, I've got to go check out, as is I've just chalked up an hours overtime I'll have to explain!!"

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers