Jimmy's Summer of 1974

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

Finally, I succumbed to Kenny's stroking, erupting all over the sheet with an orgasm that made me light in the head. Kenny's hand kept pulling on me, long after he had milked everything out of me that he could. I was actually sad when Kenny finally let go of my dick, and after a few awkward moments Kenny went to the bathroom to wash my semen off of his hand.

What had just happened? That was what I was trying to figure out as I put my underwear back on. I had just let my best friend jerk me off, and I had done the same thing to him. That was the farthest thing from my mind when Kenny had arrived, and not only had it happened, I had liked it.

"You going to the woods tonight?" Kenny asked.

"As usual," I told him.

"See you there then," Kenny said as he finished dressing. "Lois? She's everything you said she was, Jimmy. Wish I could watch her everyday."

"My Mom will be home soon," I said, looking at the clock.

"Well, time enough to squeeze one more out if you're quick enough."

Kenny left, and he was right. I did have time to jerk off one more time before my mother got home, but to my shame I wasn't thinking about Lois, or even looking out the window when I did.

Instead, I was in the shower, stroking myself while remembering the feel of Kenny's dick in my hand, as well as the sensation of having him holding mine. The sight of Kenny naked, his hirsute body making him look almost like a primate, and in many ways so much more manly than me, was exciting me so.

Why was that? Why now, all of a sudden? Was it because I had always felt that way about my friend, but was too ashamed to admit it? Whatever the reason, when I came my knees buckled with the force of my orgasm, and only the fact that I finally exhausted all of the hot water roused me out of my trance, the increasingly colder spray forcing me to stop leaning on the wall of the shower and climb out to dry.

***

It was awkward hanging around Kenny that night, and I was glad that there were a lot of other guys there, because Kenny seemed to want to talk to me. At the end of the night, as we were all scattering for home, Kenny insisted on walking me home, even though he lived a few blocks away.

"Uh - today," Kenny mumbled after our small talk had ended and we neared my house. "That was a lot of fun."

"Yeah," I answered, putting my foot on the bottom step of our porch and preparing to go in.

"That Lois," Kenny said, looking over at the Brown house next door. "Still can't get over her. You can't see into her bedroom from your room, can you?"

"Nah," I said. "I don't even know which room is hers. I have tried though."

"Wonder if that's it," Kenny said, nodding over to a room upstairs with a dim light on. "Probably up there with her friend going down on each other."

"Maybe."

"Uh - is your Mom home?"

"Yeah," I said. "Her boyfriend is here too. That's his car across the street."

"Boy, everybody is having sex except us," Kenny said, and then quickly apologized. "Sorry. I didn't mean anything bad about your mother. She's cool."

"Hey, maybe she is getting laid tonight," I chuckled. "They do it. I've heard them a few times. It would have been fun listening if it wasn't my mother in there."

"Uh, would it be okay if I came over tomorrow? Kenny nervously asked.

"Boy, you're even more hung up over Lois than I am," I remarked. "It's supposed to rain tomorrow."

"If it doesn't?"

"Sure. Come on over," I agreed.

Kenny went home, and I ran up the stairs. Entering the house, I waved at my Mom and her boyfriend Rick, who were on the couch watching TV, and hurried up the stairs, not wanting them to smell the beer on me, and up in my room I undressed and slid under the sheet, my hand going to my cock.

Kenny had been right, It DID feel different when somebody else played with your cock, and very different when that somebody was a guy.

***

I rolled over and looked at the clock, the sound of the doorbell waking me up. The rain hitting the window almost drowned out the bell, and after I threw on my robe I went down the stairs to find out who was waking me up at the ungodly hour of 11:36 in the morning, I could see who it was through the window.

"It's raining," I said as I looked at my friend Kenny standing at the door, dripping and looking like a drowned rat. "She's not going to be out swimming."

"Maybe it'll clear up soon," Kenny said hopefully.

"Well, come on in," I said, stepping aside to let my soggy friend inside.

Kenny followed me up to my room and I threw him a towel so he could dry off a little bit. Kenny's hair was longer than mine, and the water drizzled down his face as he grabbed the towel. Kenny peeled his saturated shirt from his body and began rubbing the towel furiously through his scalp.

Kenny's chest looked just as scrawny as it had when he was a kid, and I could see his ribs as he worked the towel into his scalp. I wished I was a little thinner, like my friend, I thought while I watched him dry off.

He ran the towel up and down his armpits, fluffing up those jungles of hair, and it was then that I realized I was paying way too much attention to what Kenny was doing.

I went over to the window and peeked through the blinds, and it was raining so hard that even if Lois had been out there you wouldn't have been able to see her.

"No way that it's going to clear up today," I muttured as I dropped the slat of the blinds down.

"We could do stuff," Kenny said, and when I turned around Kenny had taken off his shorts and was standing there in his fruit of the looms.

Even though Kenny was quite modestly built the briefs were not able to hide the shape of Kenny's dick, which was hard and pointing over to his right hip, and when I looked at him I felt my body tingle.

"Like yesterday?" Kenny added walking toward me.

"But Lois..." I said, trying to deny to myself what I was thinking, and realized that Kenny hadn't come over here to see Lois - that it was only an excuse.

"No, I mean stuff like we did yesterday. To each other," Kenny said. "You seemed to like it."

"Yeah, but," I said, not knowing what to say and feeling uncomfortable as Kenny stood in front of me, a head shorter than me but still managing to make me nervous.

"You aren't mad about that, are you?" Kenny asked, looking concerned. "About us touching each other like we did."

"Mad? No," I stammered.

"I will never tell anybody about it, if that's what you're worried about," Kenny assured me.

"I know that."

"If you ever stopped being my friend I don't know what I would do," Kenny said, and his eyes were welling up with tears. "Please don't hate me."

"Why should I hate you?" I asked.

"I love you," Kenny blurted out.

"Hey, I love you too man," I said. We're like brothers."

"Not that way," Kenny said, and then his hand came up and slid my robe off my shoulders.

I could have stopped him. Hell, Kenny was moving so slowly that I could have kept him from getting my robe off. I didn't, but I don't know why. Instead I stood there in my underwear and let Kenny's hands slide over my chest, caressing the small swells of my man boobs and making my nipples hard, and then Kenny went down to his knees.

"Kenny," I said softly, whimpering almost while looking down at the guy I had known all of my life, but not like this.

Kenny was taking my underwear down and I was letting him. He was taking them off of my ankles because I was lifting my feet up to let him, and then he was taking my cock in his hands and stretching in a couple of times before opening his mouth wide.

My first blow job, and it wasn't Kathy Morin or Lois Brown or Nadeen Paige giving it to me, it was Kenny. The head of my cock was in his mouth and his hands were all over the rest of me - milking the shaft and squeezing my balls - and I found my cock getting really hard.

I leaned back against the wall and watched Kenny's lips sliding further down my dick with each bob of his head. He glanced up t me briefly but didn't miss a beat. My cock was down fully engorged, and Kenny's mouth was down hitting his right hand, which was wrapped around the base of my member.

His hand was squeezing, spinning and jerking me while his mouth left my dick glistening wet as his lips moved up and down the rest of me. I knew two things at this point.

One thing was that even though this was a guy - my best friend - sucking my cock, I was liking it. Check that. I was loving it. This was so much better than I had even imagined it would be, and I had to struggle to keep from cumming as early as 30 seconds into the act.

The second thing, which was something that I didn't fully think about until afterward, was that Kenny had done this before. Even though it was my first experience, there was no way that Kenny was experimenting on me.

Hell, I had wondered what it would have been like to suck Kenny's dick yesterday when I saw it hard. I wasn't going to do it, but the thought did cross my mind at the time. I wouldn't have known how to even get started, never having even witnessed the act, and only having seen grainy pictures in porn that had gotten passed around our group once.

My cock was about ready to burst. It felt like it must have been throbbing, and the way Kenny was kneading my balls it felt like he was milking me, trying to get me to cum.

"Kenny!" I cried out. "Gonna cum."

Hearing that, Kenny started sucking harder, his lips moving slowly while his hands came around to my ass, pulling me closer to him while my entire lower body tingled. He wasn't going to move away. He wanted me to cum in his mouth, and cum I did.

It was the orgasm to end all orgasms. I thought for a second I was going to faint as my cock erupted into my friend's mouth - down his throat - as my dick surged again and again.

Who knows how much I came? When I looked down through glazed eyes, I could see cum drooling out of the corners of Kenny's mouth as I began to go limp, and when it was finally over Kenny's lips went down to the stump of my cock and stayed there, my flaccid dick still being loved by my friend as it rested in his mouth, swimming in the warmth of my semen and his saliva.

"I'm sorry," Kenny finally said after his let my cock out of his mouth. "I mean, I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. Not really. I just couldn't help it. I had to do that. Please don't be mad at me."

He looked so pitiful kneeling in front of me, looking up at me like he wanted to bawl, that even if I wanted to be mad at him I wouldn't have been able to. I was shocked, stunned and confused, but not mad.

"I'm not mad, Kenny," I said, reaching down and helping him to his feet.

"Did you like it?" Kenny asked.

"Like it?" I asked with a grin. "What do you think?"

Kenny suddenly burst into tears, hugging me close as he sobbed into my chest, and I found myself embracing him in return, finally ushering him over to the bed so we could sit down.

"I've wanted to do that since forever," Kenny admitted after he got control of his emotions.

"I didn't know," I said.

"Of course you didn't. If I had ever said that I wanted to suck your cock you probably would have slugged me, right?"

"I don't know about that," I replied.

"Seeing you yesterday like that just drove me over the edge," Kenny said. "I had always checked you out, like in the showers and when you would pee and stuff, but seeing your cock yesterday like that was too much. Yours is so long and thick. So incredible looking."

I didn't know what to say. I never looked at myself in that way, but hearing somebody actually say nice things about me felt so good that all I could do was shrug.

"After you told me you fucked Kathy Morin, I actually started to hate her," Kenny admitted. "Thinking of you with her..."

"I never had sex with Kathy," I confessed. "I made it up. I wanted to, but all she ever did was jerk me off."

"Really?" Kenny said with a small smile.

"Yeah," I sheepishly admitted. "Wasn't even as good as your hand job yesterday, and as far as what you just did to me goes? No contest."

"Cool," Kenny said. "I can do a lot of things better than her, if you let me. Guess the cat is out of the bag. I lied yesterday. When I said that I wasn't gay, I mean."

"The way you were looking at Lois," I said. "You didn't look queer then."

"Oh, I like girls, but not the way I like guys. Especially you."

"You've done that before I gather," I asked. "Sucked guy's dicks?"

"Would you mind if we did something goofy?" Kenny suddenly asked without answering me.

The something goofy was climbing under the bed sheet together, and I guess it was the shroud of semi-darkness that Kenny found comforting.

"Like when we went camping," I said as Kenny pulled the sheet up over our heads.

"Yeah," Kenny said, and I could tell he was taking off his underwear while he talked. "Now do me a favor and turn around."

Kenny had me resting on my side and then he spooned up behind me. I could feel his stiff dick against my back as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"This okay?" Kenny asked. "Kind of embarrassed telling you this stuff face to face."

It felt weird feeling Kenny's dick resting in the crack of my butt, but not in a bad way, and the coarseness of his hairy legs against my smooth calves felt good to me.

"A guy picked me up hitchhiking once," Kenny said. "And he made me suck his dick."

"Made you?" I asked. "How come you never told me? Did you call the cops?"

"No. Well, actually he didn't really make me," Kenny admitted. "He drove to a deserted spot and asked me if I wanted him to suck my dick. I was scared so I let him. He dropped the car seat back and had me pull down my pants. I couldn't get hard at first because I was so scared, but then it started feeling good."

"After I came, he told me to suck his cock," Kenny continued. "I didn't want to, but he insisted so I did. His cock was sweaty and a little smelly, and I probably did a lousy job, but despite it all, I discovered that I liked doing it."

Kenny moved around behind me so the underside of his dick was wedged between my chubby butt cheeks, and I didn't protest when he asked me if it was okay.

"Since then, I've sucked eight other guys," Kenny confessed. "So I guess that means I'm queer."

"Maybe you're - what's that word? Bisexual?" I suggested.

"Maybe," Kenny said, his hand moving down my side until his fingers found my dick. "All I know is, if I had a choice of being next to you in bed or Lois? Let's just say there's no choice. I'm so crazy about your cock. It's getting hard again already. Was it my story?"

"Maybe," I offered. "Maybe you've just got the magic touch."

"Hope so. Big cocks really turn me on. Maybe it's because mine is so little," Kenny opined. "Opposites attract and all that? Never been with anybody with one as big as yours though."

"I think you make too much out of that stuff," I told my friend, who was grinding into me a little bit.

"Easy to say when you've got a 10" cock," Kenny said.

"It's not any 10 inches," I said.

"Must be nice to not have to hide yourself from other guys," Kenny said, his hand continuing to stroke my swollen cock. "Nobody ever looks at me and gets jealous, that's for sure."

"You'd be surprised," I said, and then decided to make a little confession. "I've always been envious of you about something."

Really?" Kenny asked excitedly, his hips now working his pecker into the now-sweaty channel it was being pressed into. "What?"

"Back when we were growing up, when your legs suddenly got really hairy, and then I saw all the hair you got under your arms?" I confessed. "Man, was I jealous. Still am, as a matter-of-fact."

"Oh man!" Kenny groaned. "Why didn't you say something?"

"Like what?" I countered. "Say something like I wish I was as hairy as you?"

"Yeah," Kenny said. "Does it really turn you on?"

"No," I scoffed, and then reconsidered my answer. "Well, I don't really know, especially after what's gone on between us these last couple of days."

"Anything you want to do to me, you can," Kenny offered. "I won't laugh at you or anything. I like some pretty kinky stuff myself. Just say the word."

"I like the way your legs feel when they rub up against mine," I said.

"Like this, you mean?" Kenny asked, wrapping his leg up over mine and sliding it up and down mine.

"Yeah," I said as Kenny continued to pump my cock slowly while rubbing his hairy leg against me. "Weird, huh? Me liking this?"

"Nothing is weird," Kenny said. "I can't believe there's actually something about me that turns a guy on, especially you. This is like a dream come true for me."

To be honest, I had never fantasized about what was happening here; my best friend jerking me off while rubbing his dick into my backside, but there was no denying that I was enjoying what was going on, and seeing the joy on Kenny's face and the excitement in his voice made me happy as well.

"Here," Kenny said, shifting his position and mine so that I was on my back and he was draped over me, so that now his calf was rubbing against the underside of my cock, which was pulled back onto my stomach. "Is this good?"

I'm sure it must have looked bizarre, this little guy scarping his hairy calf up and down my cock and balls while rubbing his dick into my hip, but the feeling was incredible, and Kenny was applying just enough pressure to keep me on the brink of cumming.

"I can't believe how good this feels," I exclaimed, writhing around a little while reaching my arm back to the headboard.

"Sorry," I said, realizing that my armpit was right next to Kenny's face. "I didn't take a shower yet this morning."

I tried to lower my arm but Kenny grabbed my wrist and pinned it back over my head. I didn't know what I was more ashamed of; the fact that I had not bathed and was sweating like a pig, or Kenny seeing the sad little wisp of hair under my arm, something that I had tried to conceal all of my life.

"Everything about you is so sexy," Kenny said just before leaning forward and running his tongue up and down my armpit.

I gasped, feeling a little tickling sensation, but that was replaced by chills running all through my body as Kenny practically devoured my armpit, licking and biting the sweaty hollow, pasting the tiny cluster of hairs against my damp skin, and that, combined with the pressure of Kenny's leg on my dick, made me cum hard.

"Oh man," I gasped as the last of my ejaculations squirted onto my stomach. "Where do you come up with this stuff?"

Kenny rolled me onto my stomach and mounted me. I could feel his dick sliding between my buttocks, and for a minute I was afraid he was going to stick his dick in my ass, but then I realized what he was doing.

I clamped my cheeks together, putting Kenny's slender dick in a vise-like grip, and this made my friend groan. Kenny humped me just like that for about 30 seconds before he cried out. I felt the cum hitting my asshole, the warm seed filling the crack of my ass and running down between my legs.

"That was so good," Kenny said as his dick shrank out of the clamp it had been in.

The cum felt strange as it trickled down onto the underside of my balls, making me shiver, and as Kenny climbed up off of me, he asked me to get up on my hands and knees.

"Want to clean you up," Kenny said.

"I gotta take a shower anyway," I informed Kenny, but he had other plans.

"Later," Kenny told me as he moved behind me.

"What the?"

Before I knew what was happening, Kenny was behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and cleaning the mess he had made, just like he said he would. What Kenny was using to clean me with was the last thing in the world I expected.

That couldn't be Kenny's tongue I felt, licking up and down the crack of my ass, but it was. Kenny's hands were prying me open even wider, and now he was working around my anus, swabbing the puckered ring with his pointed tongue.

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers