Jimmy's Summer of 1974

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I happened to glance over toward my dresser, and saw our side reflection in the mirror. The two of us, naked as the day we were born. Me with my pale chubby ass sticking up in the air while Kenny was pushing his face into the crack of my ass so far that only his ears were visible.

This was disgusting. Not so much the fact that not only was I letting Kenny do this, but that I was enjoying it so much. The licking was so intense and deep that my whole body was quivering, and Kenny's hands were working as well, yanking on my balls and then pulling on my cock, milking me in a way, as his hands kept sliding down the length of my flaccid tool.

Kenny was relentless, his tongue thrusting deep, and then letting it glide down to the ridge between my balls and ass, where he lapped at my dangling sac before going back to my anus. It was like Kenny was insisting I cum again, but I couldn't even get hard, not just after 2 orgasms in less than an hour.

My dick got a little energized again after a few minutes though, and this seemed to inflame Kenny even more. His hands were no longer sliding down my dick but were now gripping my cock hard, and the bed was bouncing with the force of his jerking me off.

I came, miraculously, even though I didn't have anything approaching and erection. Looking back down between my legs as Kenny milked me, I felt a tingling run through my loins, and then watched as a few wads of cum dribbled out of my dick. Not the most intense or satisfying orgasm of the day, but there are no bad orgasms, especially when you're getting your anus licked.

My orgasm seemed to satisfy Kenny, because after he realized I had cum, he let go of my cock and raised himself out from behind me. I rolled over onto my back, right in my cum puddle, and when I looked at Kenny he averted his eyes from mine.

"All of this stuff," I said. "This is all new to me. Where did you learn this?"

"A man," Kenny mumbled. "Couple of men actually. Older guys seem to like me. I guess that's because I end up doing whatever they want me to do to them. Anyway, I guess I'm a little experienced. I know what you must think of me."

"No you don't," I said. "Fuck. How could you know?I don't even know what I think of you, if that makes any sense. You're my friend and I love you. Since I haven't stopped you from doing this stuff I guess I can't throw stones, can I?"

"The stuff I've done with other guys - it was just sex. I was lonely. You don't know what it's like seeing everybody else getting girls and having fun while you sit and watch."

"I don't?" I asked with a laugh. "When did I become so popular?"

"At least you've had a girl," Kenny started to say before stopping. "Oh yeah, that's right. You're still a virgin. But at least you got a hand-job."

"Big deal," I said. "I've had about a million orgasms in my life but only four of them with another person, and three of them were with you."

"Don't forget the ones you had yesterday," Kenny reminded me.

"Right. Well, don't take this personally, but even though you did a good job cleaning me, I think I'll still need a shower," I informed Kenny, and got up and went to the bathroom.

Kenny was hot on my trail, and when he climbed into the shower with me, I didn't protest. We lathered each other up playfully, and after we rinsed off and stepped out of the tub, Kenny insisted he dry me off.

It was almost like he was worshipping me or something, and while I enjoyed the attention it didn't seem right to me. I was becoming quite attracted to my friend's body, and it occurred to me that so far it had all been about me.

"My turn," I informed Kenny, and grabbed a fresh towel.

Kenny looked shocked when I began drying his hair, but his grin was a mile wide as I ran the towel over his shoulders. Kenny lifted his arms, and as I moved the towel around his armpit I could feel Kenny's eyes watching me.

Stupid of me to admit being envious of Kenny like that, I thought to myself, but it seemed to make him so happy that I felt that way. As the hair under his arm began to dry, it started to fluff up, becoming the wild jungle that overflowed the little hollows under his skinny arms.

"Takes forever to dry this forest," I remarked, continuing to dry even though the job was done.

What Kenny had done to me back there in bed - licking my armpit - that was something I had never even heard of before, and if somebody had ever suggested it to me I would have thought it disgusting, but having experienced it...

What would he think, I wondered as the towel slipped off of my hand and my fingers briefly grazed the dark brown fur, if I did that to him? He did say that I could do anything to him, and that nothing should be considered wrong.

I almost chickened out, figuring that it wouldn't be as good for him because of how thick and dense his armpit hair was and he wouldn't feel it like I had, but in the end I moved my face under his arm, licking and nibbling all over the fresh thicket while hearing Kenny's sigh.

"Sorry," I said when I bumped into his erection as it waved in front of him.

"I'm not," Kenny sighed, and when I moved over to his other armpit he sighed some more adding, "that feels nice."

"That?" I asked, intentionally bumping into his dick again. "Or this?"

"Both," Kenny said as he watched me practically worshipping his armpit, and he took a deep intake of breath through his teeth when I let my teeth poke gently into the flesh under the fur before leaning back and raking my fingers through his pit hair..

"You've got more hair under one arm than I have on my whole body," I observed as I clenched my hand, giving the fur a playful tug before letting go. "Now your legs."

I knelt down and dried Kenny's legs which when wet almost looked black with the thick coating of hair pasted against his skin, but as they dried the kinky feel of the hair returned, and I took my time.

Kenny's dick was in front of me all this time, and although I was trying hard not to look at it, it was right there. Sticking out from that big bush, it looked lost in the forest, the slender prong straining as it curled upward slightly, the taut skin stretched to the limit.

I can do anything, he had told me before. It's right there in front of me. It would be like sucking my thumb, since it was about the same size. I would probably do a lousy job, but he would understand. Just lean forward and do it.

I chickened out, instead moving around to dry the backs of Kenny's legs, which were just as hairy as the fronts, at least from the knees down. His thighs weren't quite that hairy, at least comparatively, but as he bent over I could see that Kenny even had hair in the crack of his ass.

"Almost done," I declared as I slid around in front of Kenny.

"You forgot one part," Kenny said, and I knew what he wanted me to do.

Just grab his cock with the towel, and he will probably cum right away, I figured. Hell, he had only cum once earlier, and had been sporting that boner for a long time. Just hold it for him, I kept telling myself. Squeeze his balls. He's got a pretty big pair on him. Almost as big as mine, I guessed, and they looked mismatched compared to his small cock.

Looking up at Kenny, I fought with myself while I tried to make him look away. If he wasn't looking at me... and as if he had read my mind, he looked up to the ceiling.

Warm, almost hot. That was what Kenny's dick felt like in my mouth. I had done it. All I had to do was lean forward and open my mouth, and his stiff dick was right there. I heard Kenny making choking sounds as my lips went right down to the base, my nose buried in his pubic hair.

I could taste something, maybe pre-cum, and while it wasn't the best taste I had ever experienced it brought up something that I hadn't thought about when I first took Kenny's dick in my mouth. He was going to cum, if not right away then pretty soon, judging by the tortured sounds he was making.

Kenny's hands were in my hair, guiding me as I moved my lips up and down his dick. This wasn't bad. Not bad at all. Kenny's dick was pulsating, and I swear I could feel the blood surging through the slender shaft. I wasn't doing anything fancy, just simple up and down, but it was working.

"Jimmy!" Kenny cried out. "Gonna cum!"

Moment of truth, and I chickened out, although I think Kenny was pulling me off of him as well. My head swung back and I saw his dick jerk wildly, sending the wad of cum onto my neck. I reached over and grabbed his dick, pulling on it and letting him cum all over my chest and neck.

I kept pulling, and Kenny kept cumming. His orgasm seemed to be endless, and I was chuckling to myself as that tiny dick covered me with spunk. I was dripping semen from chin to chest, and there were ropes of his seed on my arm as well.

Finally, he stopped cumming, and when his penis shrunk back into a toadstool I let go, getting up off of the linoleum and facing Kenny.

"This is the greatest day of my life," Kenny said before bursting into tears, embracing me and sobbing.

"Sorry I didn't let you cum in my mouth," I told him as we held each other, and I really did regret it. "Although with the load you popped, I would have choked to death. Next time, I want to have you cum in my mouth."

"Next time?" Kenny said excitedly. "There's going to be a next time?"

"Sure," I said. "But I think I have to take another shower. "You do too," I added, noting that Kenny now had cum on him from our hug.

"That sounds good to me," Kenny said as we climbed back into the shower.

***

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Kenny the next day, when he visited me early, and he assured me that he was.

This time, we gave only a perfunctory glance toward my neighbor Lois, and when she wasn't in or by the pool we went right to bed. Kenny wanted to further my education, and when he told me what he wanted me to do with him, I wasn't sure.

"Is that what you tried to do to me yesterday?" I asked, when he had wedged my dick between my ass cheeks and humped me until he ejaculated. "Were you trying to put your dick in my ass?"

"No, what I did was what I wanted to do," Kenny explained. "My dick isn't long enough to reach far enough to really get inside of you, but I liked the way it felt between your cheeks anyway. Maybe you'll let me do that again."

"Sure," I said. "I mean, I would be happy to do that to you too."

"No, I want you to fuck me in the ass for real," Kenny insisted. "I want to feel you inside of me."

It all made sense now - Kenny saying a couple of days before that anal sex was great. I had thought it was just him spouting off about something he had no clue about, but that wasn't the case.

"Twice," Kenny had explained to me. "Two of the older men did it to me."

"Didn't it hurt?"

"At first," Kenny admitted. "But then the pain goes away and it starts to feel really good. Of course, those guys weren't as big as you, but I want you so bad."

So that was how it was that I found myself behind my forever friend and now lover, as he raised his little rear end up high. The crack of his ass was opened as wide as he could manage, and I had greased up his asshole like he had instructed.

Kenny had hair growing right up the crack of his butt, and there was so much hair around his anus that I couldn't even see the ring. The hair was plastered to his skin because of all the lube I had applied there, and even the underside of his balls were oily.

I reached down and rolled his nuts in my right palm while I tried to summon the courage to do what Kenny wanted. My cock was hard - rock hard - and the more I knelt there with my left fist clenching it, the more brave I got. Finally, I moved up next to my friend and put the head of my cock around where I thought the opening would be, and Kenny adjusted his stance to help me.

"Oh jeez!" Kenny cried out as I pushed the tip of my cock into him. "Keep pushing."

"You okay?" I asked as I heard what sounded like sobbing coming from the pillow that Kenny's face was buried into.

"Please!" Kenny whined. "Don't stop. I want it."

I did as my friend asked. Getting the head of my tool in him was the hardest part, and after the ridge of the crown popped inside, much of the rest of my member slid into Kenny's steaming hot cavity.

The sound of Kenny's howl as my dick ripped into his sensitive anus only made me hesitate a little, but the feeling that I experienced as his rectum squeezed my tool was too incredible for me to stop.

My cock filled his asshole, and when I could go no further I began to move it in and out of my friend's bottom. I crouched over Kenny, hugging him as I humped him, slowly at first as I savored this new-found experience.

My hands slid around my friend's body, my fingers toying with all of his fun parts. I tweaked his nipples, feeling the little nubs stiffen in my grasp. I raked my hands through his armpits, pulling at the hair while Kenny kept moaning into the bedding.

My left hand went down looking for Kenny's penis, and I was surprised when I found his tiny stub limp. I began to pull on his dick, hoping to make him as hard as I was, and after some effort I felt a little stiffness rise.

"You okay?" I asked as I leaned on my friend. "Am I hurting you?"

"Yes," Kenny whimpered. "But it hurts good. Not as much now."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!" Kenny cried. "More lube though."

Groping over to where the tube of lubricant was, I grabbed the almost empty vessel as I pulled my cock out of Kenny's ass. Squirting a big glob on my beet-red cock, I glanced down at my lover's upraised ass.

I hadn't been able to see the opening when we had started, but there was no mistaking where Kenny's anus was now. The gaping hole was wide open, and as I gazed at his yawning cavity which seemed big enough to drop a ping-pong ball into, the sight did not disgust me, but instead aroused me.

"Put it back in," Kenny moaned, wiggling his ass in a manner that seemed to be begging for more of my cock.

Sticking the tube of gel right up to his anus, I squeezed out the remains of the lubricant into his gaping hole and moved right back up behind Kenny after tossing the gel aside.

This time I was not as careful or as caring, and that seemed to be just fine with Kenny. In fact, I could feel him thrusting himself back towards my plunging cock as we made what could only be termed savage love.

The bed was shaking and slamming against the wall as I thrust into Kenny with all of my might, and when I could not hold back any longer I came, filling his rectum with my seed while Kenny groaned with delight.

"Did you like it?" Kenny asked me after I had collapsed onto my little friend, and while the question seemed absurd I assured him that I had.

"Ooh!" Kenny exclaimed as my flaccid dick slithered out of his cavity like a snake. "That was so great."

"It was," I agreed, trying to get over the shock that the first person I had intercourse with was not only a guy, but my dearest friend.

We took a shower together, and after we cleaned each other up, I knelt before Kenny, taking his boner in my mouth like I had before, only this time I was not going to shy away. I was determined that I was going to let him cum in my mouth, and he did.

As the shower spray cascaded over our bodies, I held onto Kenny's ass while his dick jumped around in my mouth while he came. I let the hot milky seed coat my mouth and throat while Kenny cradled my head in his hands, knees shaking as he came and came and came some more.

***

We ended up having anal sex again later that day, and it was a mistake. Oh, the sex was fine. More than fine actually. We had been goofing around and I was chasing Kenny around the house. I had found a jar of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet and told Kenny that I wanted to fuck him in the ass again.

Kenny said I would have to catch him, even though I knew he wanted it. Both of us were naked, and when I caught him in the kitchen I bent him over the kitchen table.

"Now you're mine!" I cackled as I stuck my hand between his ass cheeks, the scoop of lube finding the mark as Kenny willingly gave in.

"Fuck me hard!" Kenny screamed out as I shoved my cock into the tiny portal.

He was tight, but not as tight as before, and as I slammed in and out of my friend, who was sprawled over the table, he was talking dirty.

"That's it Jimmy," Kenny yelped. "Stick that big cock all the way in. Give it to me hard. Don't be a pussy!"

"Like this?" I asked, thrusting forward so hard that the heavy oak table lurched a little in response.

"That all you got?" Kenny taunted, in an effort to get me to go even harder.

In the end, that was all I had but it was enough. I ended up shooting my load deep into his cavity while Kenny cursed up a storm, and while I loved the dirty talk and the sex, the most unforgettable moment came right afterward, as I straightened up and began to pull my dick out of Kenny.

"Oh shit!" I hissed as I looked out the kitchen window which was about six feet over to the right and saw two eyes looking through the open window.

They didn't belong to my mother, which would have been the absolute worst thing possible, but it was close. The two eyes belonged to my mother's boyfriend Rick, who grinned at my reaction to seeing him standing there before walking back off the deck and down the stairs.

"Do you think he'll tell your Mom?" Kenny asked after I told him who had looked in at us.

"I dunno."

"How long was he there?"

I didn't know that either, and when Kenny started to get upset, I told him to relax.

"I don't care," I announced. "Don't care what he saw or what he says. If he tells Mom, I'll deal with it.

It was true. I was having too much fun, and liked - no, loved Kenny too much to let it bother me all that much. So what if I was gay, or bisexual, or whatever I was? I would worry about it when and if it came up.

As it turned out, I wouldn't have long to wait.

***

It was almost midnight when I snuck into the house. The place was dark, but I had seen my mother's boyfriend's car parked out on the street, so he was staying over. There was no sound or light when I passed her room on my way down to my own at the end of the hall, which relieved me.

Maybe he didn't tell her. Rick had seemed like an okay guy in the few dealings I had with him over the year or so he had been dating my mother. Then there was always the chance that he hadn't seen all that much, although the grin and the look on his face indicated that he had.

I was nearly undressed when I heard my bedroom door open, and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, because my mother would never just walk in on me. It was Rick, and he was closing the door behind him. Leaning against the back of it, he stood grinning at me.

"Rick," I said in greeting, not knowing what to say.

My mother's boyfriend was about my height and probably weighed about the same as me as well, although his extra weight was more muscle than mine. Wearing only pajama bottoms, I could see the faint tattoos on his chest and upper arms, almost obscured by age and the coating of hair over them, and as he folded his arms across his chest I saw his biceps bulge in response.

"Jimmy," Rick said. "Don't let me interrupt you."

"Uh, I'm done," I said, having stripped down to my boxers.

"You spend the evening with your little friend?"

"No," I answered with more than a trace of annoyance in my voice.

"I didn't say anything, if that's what you're worried about," Rick said, looking at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.

I shrugged, figuring that nothing I could say would help at this point.

"I'm an open minded kind of guy," Rick said. "You know what I mean?"

"No."

"You see, I really dug what you were doing with your little chicken in the kitchen this afternoon," Rick sneered. "Came over to drop off your mother's vacuum cleaner that I fixed, and there you are fucking that kid in the ass."

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers