Jimmy's Wife Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy finds outf his barmaid wife cheats.
4.3k words
3.88
74.7k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you follow my stories you know I have a condescending attitude towards women in general. And, that women are a treacherous lot.


Jimmy was suspicious of his wife Jessica cheating on him. It went way beyond cheating and I had gotten involved myself. Jimmy hadn't called for a couple of days. That was a big relief to me because I couldn't decide to tell Jimmy that his wife working under the nickname Brandi at the bar was really quite a whore.

I showed up the following night at the bar after the blowjob at Jessica's little hideout that Jimmy had no idea existed. Passing up the chance to fuck her in fear of getting some kind of penis rot had me at odds with my own self.

That kind of feeling is why I say women rule the world through a guy's penis. I usually don't go for the Jessica type, but her Brandi cover name and the character she becomes after Jimmy leaves are real fucking intriguing. Cheating on her husband makes her naughty. Working in a nude bar serving drinks makes her even more naughty with all the naked ladies on the stage.

Then when hubby leaves and she turns whorish really gets to me. My ex-wife went cock crazy and even went to the black cock. This little babe really does it because she enjoys the fuck and is stashing cash that guys voluntarily give her.

I'm afraid the next time I get the offer I won't be able to say no. I'm even more afraid I may have to pay to fix Jimmy's old truck to get to fuck her.

Jimmy had done his usual routine in sitting around watching his wife at the bar and then leaving at 10:30 to go to work. He didn't act like he knew me. Or, maybe knew me too well. Anyway, he left with no acknowledgement I was even there.

I'd been over to the bar a couple of times for the diet coke and getting slammed for not drinking hard liquor by Brandi. When I got back to the table this last time I looked up and there was the fancy pants guy across the room staring at me.

After just dropping a grand to fuck Brandi is he possibly back for more? The guy either has a serious problem or a serious bank account. He walked over to my table and sat down.

"How you been?" I asked.

"Fine. I couldn't get that girl out of my head. I need to fuck her again. Do you think I could help with her rent like she said? Fuck her for another thousand?"

"Don't you know there is cheaper pussy to be had than that? I'm sure for a couple of hundred there are some other girls in here that could be had."

"This is my last night here. May never be back again. Besides, if you could fuck her once or one of the others five times for the same money what would you do?"

"I told you before, I really don't know her. And, I don't even know your name."

"Harold, my name is Harold." he shouted over the loud music. God Damn it I hate loud music. Loud music and movies with little kids and monkeys in them.

"Okay, Harold. I'll go ask as soon as I take a piss. These diet cokes are going right through me."

I got up and crossed the room to the hallway to the restrooms. I liked the restrooms here because they took you past the dressing rooms for the dancers. Even though they go on stage nude I get a kick of seeing on of them getting dressed or a flash of pussy or tit.

Done at the urinal, I washed my hands and headed back down the hall hoping to catch a peek. Right across from the dressing room door was one marked office. Without warning the door flung open and Brandi grabbed me by my belt and pulled me inside. There was a desk, a file cabinet, and a couple of chairs. There was also a twin size bed.

Brandi started grabbing at her clothes. "Get undressed. I see our buddy with the money is back. I figure he wants some more pussy and knowing how you are about sloppy seconds I thought I'd better get to you now."

"What? We're going to have sex in this office?"

"This office has had plenty of sex in it sweetie. And, you're about to fuck me now. We'll let moneybags have the sloppy seconds and see if he notices."

That was amazing. I never gave another thought to disease or maybe my dick falling off. I probably would have put my face in it first if she had asked. Brandi fell back on the bed with her legs spread. That revealed her thinly covered red haired pussy and the lips looking like they were reaching out to take the head of my cock inside them. I rolled right between her thighs and started to bump her pussy with my cock.

Normally I like a woman to guide me inside her, but also like to line it up and shove it in her as well. This time, maybe from Brandi's experience, the second nudge placed my cockhead right at her cunt slit. Before I got the chance to stroke down she rocked up and had half of me inside her. I covered her with my body and started fucking. She was fucking me back even harder.

To catch a breath and not cum in ten seconds I stopped and raised up to look into her face. She was watching me with those blue eyes while I noticed those cute freckles across her nose. I looked down to admire the same freckles on her tits and her nipples where hard and pointed. I lowered my face and started to kiss her boobs and suck her nipples.

Brandi started fucking me again and I was worried about losing it when I guess I got a second chance from somewhere and really started putting it to her. I'll swear we had the bed moving across the floor as I was getting my ass up and giving her some deep and fast stokes. Brandi starting moaning and biting her lip, I guess as not to scream as she began to cum on my cock.

That set me off and almost instantly she had a cunt full of my seed. That was some intense pussy. No wonder Harold had come back for more of it. Speaking of Harold, Brandi was trying to get me up and off of her.

"Come on let me give it a quick wipe and get back out there. You go first. I'll follow. Try to get another thousand from the guy, if you can."

I watched her grab several tissues, wipe her cunt and pull on her panties before she shooed me from the room.

Back at the table Harold asked why I was gone so long. "Decided to take a shit while I was back there. Then I ran into Brandi by the dressing room. She's says you're on for later. She's half a month behind on the rent and the next month is due this weekend."

"So, what does that mean in terms of what it is going to cost me?"

"Looks like twelve hundred. She says it is $800 per month."

"Well, it's still cheaper than my keeping my last wife and a hell of a lot better pussy."

"I'll go let her know." I headed over to the bar to tell Brandi I scored big for her."

"I set the guy up for twelve hundred." The fucking music had gotten louder. I think every new dancer has to turn it up a notch. I finally got to her ear so she could hear me.

"Are you fucking shitting me? Hell, I was going to do it for anything above five hundred."

"Now that I've had some of it myself I don't think that is too high of a price."

"Oh, you are so sweet. I want to fuck you again! Put your cell number in my phone so I can text you since you can't hear me anyway. You old bastards do know how to text, don't you?"

"Yes, old bastards can text ... not very fast, but we can text."

I stood at the bar while Brandi punched in a text in about two seconds. I checked my phone. She likes my cock. Cute text. And, real classy, too.

I snagged a double diet coke and headed back to sit with Harold. Harold had moved over to the stage and was watching either Pepper or Ginger take of her top to the music. I just still know them as my 'Spice Girls'. Harold had a couple of bucks out to stuff in her garter later in her dance.

Another dancer came up to me. "Hi, I'm Tiffany. I know you were fucking Brandi in the office. What if your wife finds out you fucked her?"

"Don't have a wife. Got an ex-wife. You can tell her if you want."

"So, you're divorced and slut dating now?"

"Um, could be. Are you asking me out?"

"Fuck you. I have a boyfriend that can kick your ass."

"Then why are you bothering me?"

"Oh, am I bothering you?"

"No, not really. You just want to fuck me because Brandi did, but you know you aren't as good, and worry I'll tell somebody."

"What did you pay the whore? A couple of hundred bucks?"

"If you need to know I gave her a freebie. You see I was telling her about my cock and about how a couple of minutes before I cum the end swells up to about the size of a beer can and gets about three inches longer. The base gets like a dog knot in it and I kind of tie to in a woman's pussy just like a dog. While we are stuck I still can ram the head around up against your cervix. Most women faint, but Brandi stayed with it and had a killer orgasm."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"It's only going to cost you fifty to find out. You know you want to try it."

Tiffany stomped off to the back of the bar. Harold got the chance to put his money in the garter and sat back down by the stage. I went back to the table. Tiffany was on stage next and all through her dance she would look at me and I'd pat my area by my cock. Towards the end of her set while she was totally nude I'll swear she was about to cum all by herself.

Not everybody that is a nude dancer is smart. After she dressed, Tiffany dropped a note on my table and went outside. The note said, "Meet me outside, blue SUV, in the back row." I went outside half wondering if the boyfriend was out there waiting for me. I went over to the SUV and Tiffany opened the door and invited me inside.

"Okay, you got me curious about your cock. How about you show me?"

"I told you it is while I am in a woman and about to cum. The only way to show you is to fuck you. And, I told you it would cost you fifty dollars."

"I'm not going to pay you, but if you want to fuck me, I'll let you."

I got a text. I'm not good at texting. It was from Brandi: "Are you with Tiffany?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to fuck her?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't want to mess up a good thing with Brandi.

Before I could answer I got another text. "If you can find a way to get her to fuck you I want all the details."

"Kind of embarrassing," I started to cover for myself, "I'm with a beautiful girl and my brother wants to set me up to double date with him and his girl friend."

"Gee, popular guy." Tiffany was smirking at me. "Want to get in the back with me?"

I looked in the back and the seats were out and I'll swear the girl had a queen size mattress back there. All made up with sheets and pillows.

"My boyfriend likes to camp. When we get time off we like to go out in the woods and rough it."

"That's a relief. It looks like a whore wagon." Whoops. I might have just fucked up a good thing.

Instead of me fucking it up, Tiffany slid between the bucket seats and motioned me back with her.

She slipped off her clothes and laid back waiting for me to undress. I got naked and she was staring at my cock. Then reached out and took it in her hand.

"You know, my boyfriend is the only guy's cock I've ever touched until now. Yours looks pretty ordinary for what you are saying about it."

"Like I told you, it's after I am inside you and right before I cum."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Do I need one?"

"Guess not. I'm on the pill and didn't much like it when my boyfriend would use one."

I noticed she was lying in such a way that she had one hand over her crotch and the other across her tits.

"Kind of modest for a girl that was just on stage totally nude."

"The girl on stage was Tiffany. I not the same person in private. My real name is Susan. My friends called me Susie. My dad loves to call me Susie Q."

"This isn't going to be an issue is it? I mean, I must be about your father's age. I don't want you screaming out 'Daddy' while we are doing it."

"No, I'm the youngest in the family I'm twenty two. My dad is fifty-two. I don't think you are that old. What makes you think you will make me scream?"

I moved her onto her back and asked her, "What makes you think I won't?"

Susie just smiled and gave a look of surrender on her face. She wanted to do it, but wasn't really sure about it.

"Do you need a little foreplay?" I asked.

"Heavens no. That's the last thing I need. Wait until I see how wet I am already. I've been wondering what another man would be like. You better not disappointment me."

"Oh, good. No pressure there." I bounced the head of my dick off her crotch area with it quickly resting between the lips."

"Goodness. Have you done this before?"

"It's my third time." I answered her. "Would you believe that?"

Susie didn't answer except with a little catch of her breath in her throat and a soft moan as I put about half my cock in her before she got a chance to speak. I'm not going to say it was a super tight pussy or felt like hot butter, but is was really good.

"So what do you think? Is different better?"

"You'll need to show me more than that for me to be able to tell."

I stroked in about half of what was left and asked, "How about now?"

"That's about what I am used to, except maybe a little bigger around. When does it do that swell up inside me thing?

I gave it a lunge and buried myself in her and held it there. "How about now?"

"That's different. I think that's a couple of inches more than I've ever had in me. Not that I am complaining."

I don't have an oversized dick, but I am a big person, so I assume mine is bigger than a lot of people have. Susie seemed to be enjoying the extra length so I moved a little bit side to side as I pumped into her.

"Ohhhh ... that's good."

"What?"

"You moving side to side like that. My boyfriend just puts it in and strokes in and out."

"Where did he learn to fuck?"

"I don't know. I'm beginning to think his mother taught him."

Probably when I snort it's not a sexy thing, but that got to me. I'm just glad I didn't blow snot on her. We both laughed and it changed the rhythm of things. Susie relaxed and flopped her legs and just let me fuck her. She put her arms around my neck and rocked with our movement. Her tits looked great with her arms squeezing them together. I bent down and spent a lot of time kissing them and nuzzling her neck.

Time slipped away in the back of that SUV, lying there with my cock in little Susie. I felt like it was me that was twenty two again. Every stroke was meant to please her, not me. Even though I had just fucked Jimmy's wife in the bar and had pimped Brandi out for twelve hundred dollars after work, all that seemed to matter was being here on this old mattress with Susie.

"You know, I have to get back in there. I have to dance one more time tonight. You're not really going to swell up inside me and get stuck in me like a dog are you?"

"No, I feel bad about telling you that."

"I'm not. I like what I'm getting even better. Do you want to cum?"

Hell, I hadn't even thought about that. "Did you cum?"

"You know I did, lots of times."

I guess I did know that. I picked up the pace and stroked her hard for several minutes. Susie fucked back at me and would squeal with almost every stroke, even cumming a couple of times more before I emptied my load of seed into her sweet little cunt.

We got dressed after lots of kisses. We both were excited about doing it again later. I sent Susie back in to be Tiffany for the rest of the night and later settled back in at the table with Harold to await Brandi getting off and fucking him twelve hundred dollars worth of good.

We did the caravan thing again over to Brandi's place that her husband Jimmy had no idea she had. I brought up the rear, thinking about my affair with Susie Q.

"Well, did you fuck her?" Was the first thing out of Brandi's mouth when we got out of the cars.

Harold looked at me funny as I answered. "No, she's just a silly kid. I think she must think of me as her father."

"Damn, I was hoping to get something on that little cunt."

We went inside and Brandi fucked Harold to pay her imaginary rent. I held the twelve hundred dollars and held Brandi's gun while he fucked her. Once, Harold slowed down and looked over at me. I had lowered the gun to the cushion and he almost stopped fucking Brandi. I pointed it back in his direction again and he started fucking like crazy.

Boy, I'm glad I'm not that guy. Fucking a twelve hundred whore that is some guy's wife while under gun point. I think he paid the twelve hundred more in a way to have the gun held on him while her fucked as much as the pussy itself.

When they got done and they were cleaning up Harold asked her is he could have her little panties for a souvenir. The guy just spent all that money to fuck her, so that didn't seem too much to ask. Brandi agreed and the bastard put them on and wore them out to his car. I don't know where the crazy fuck is flying off to, but I sure the hell hope he stays there.

Brandi and I stayed behind and I knew it was time to have the talk.

"You want so more of this?" Brandi teased.

"No, I'm good. Good for a long while. Listen, I know your real name is Jessica and I know you are married to Jimmy."

"You son of a bitch. You are a detective."

"No. Just an amateur that's own wife tried to screw him over." I heard from a friend that Jimmy thought you might be cheating and I thought I would help out."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell him you do cheat on him. That was his question. He can get the details from you."

"I don't really care. He can take me like I am or hit the road."

"My thought is that he doesn't have anywhere to go. Maybe you two can work something out since you seem to afford two places to live when he can't afford one."

That's the way I left it. I still stopped in at the bar. Brandi still fixed me up with diet coke on the house. Jimmy took the news pretty well. I think Brandi/Jessica told him the whole truth. Jimmy still hangs around until time to go to work. Then his wife starts making some real money dancing, fondling, and fucking whoever has the cash.

For about a week I didn't spend a lot of time in the bar. I'd wait for a call from Susie and we'd meet in the back of her SUV on the mattress. We talked a lot about her family and how she left home at seventeen because her parents fought a lot. She got a job at a sandwich shop for a while and then a job at a bank. She couldn't balance the money as a teller and they let her go. She tried grocery checkout. Screwed that up, too. Same at the quick stop store.

Susie finally went back to the sandwich shop. There she met her boyfriend. They dated for a while. He was in college and needed her to make more money for rent and tuition, etc. He was the one that found her the dancer job. He worked part time and went to school. They would fuck about every day, but she didn't see him a lot.

After we had been banging each other about a week I offered to check up on him at school. I found him feeling up some flat chested redhead that looked like she was about fifteen. I walked up on them a little later in the parking lot. She was sucking his cock in the car.

I got a key from Susie for their place and the next night walked in on him giving her a royal fucking in the bed Susie's dancing paid for without any help for the boyfriend. Roger. The motherfucker was named Roger. I felt like Susie's father figure and wanted to beat the shit out of Roger.

I broke the news to Susie and she asked if she could move in with me for a while. It was great, but I knew a man almost forty wasn't going to keep a twenty two year old happy once she learned there was more than one cock in the world. I just wanted to be sure I didn't get her knocked up and have twenty years of child support. She kept on her pill. I was careful to count them and hope they weren't getting flushed down the toilet. I don't think she wanted me to be a daddy to her kid anyway.

We would lay around during our times off from work and enjoying being with each other. Susie Q naked in my arms. Usually with my cock inside her. If she wanted to watch a television show more for women I'd eat her pussy to distract her. She suck my cock during something about sports.

12