Jimmy's Wife Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got the money to fix my husband's truck and buy a new water heater?"

The guy handed over the grand to Brandi and she handed it to me. Then took a gun from her purse and handed it to me, too. "Don't be afraid to use it if he tries something kinky."

Brandi and a really nervous guy went into the bedroom and true to my word I sat at the kitchen table.

"You check on us every few minutes. The safety on the gun goes to over like this to fire."

After a while I heard Brandi call out to me, "I haven't seen you checking."

I got up and went to the doorway. There was Jimmy's wife Jessica, aka Brandi with her legs wrapped around this stranger fucking him for all she was worth. I watched his balls slapped her ass a few seconds and listened to the suction sound of his cock going in and out of her. Next thing I knew I was focused on his asshole. Just like he said he didn't want me doing. That's and image you hurry to forget.

They were moving around enough and he was raring up so as I could see her big tits jiggle around as he stroked into her wet cunt. Brandi was having a really good time and making money, too. The guy was just having a really good time. I think he had forgotten about me with the gun.

Brandi lived up to the bargain. Even going at it a second time with the stranger and sucking his cock to try to get it up a third time. He got up and left looking extremely pleased.

"If you need to fix anything else let me know. Paying to get your things fixed is a real pleasure."

"Well, I am a little behind on the rent. Come see me at the club."

The guy went to slide past me in the kitchen. "Hey, I saw your asshole in there while you were fucking her."

"You two are a weird couple of people." And, out the door he went.

"Are you going to stay in my kitchen or would you like to come in here and accept a little charity?"

I stopped and stood in the doorway. The man had unloaded twice in her and she was laying with her legs spread. They went bareback and cum was running down the crack of her cute ass.

"Hey, now is your chance to eat that pussy I told you that you couldn't afford ..."

"Like, I don't think that is going to happen."

"Then how about some sloppy seconds?"

"Those aren't seconds. Those are sloppy thirds. How about I catch you again at work tomorrow?"

Brandi got out of the bed to walk towards me. Cum ran down the inside of both thighs and dripped onto the rug. "Come on. You know you want some of this."

"Maybe after a couple of showers. Do you know how full of cum you are?"

"Full of cum is good. I love it when I feel a man's cum in me."

"I have to pass." I wondered how a woman can fuck half the guys in a bar and not get some kind of disease. Maybe the kind that causes and little itch for a while would be worth it to fuck her, but I don't want my cock full of sores or maybe to fall off on me.

"Okay, let's say I owe you one. You and I make a good team. You can do the set up and I can fuck them."

"Sure, but how often will you husband's truck need fixed or something need replaced around this place?"

"Oh, it happens a lot. It could happen every day if need be. And, this guy that just left, he seemed weird, but he sure knew how to use a cock. Nobody can appreciate getting a cock used in her like me."

"Let me bust you on something Brandi, if that's your real name," Hell, I know it's not her real name.

"Don't you think my parents could have named me Brandi? And, what else you got?"

"You mention a husband, yet there are no men clothes, man things, or any sign of a man it this place. Unless you count the cum dripping out of your cunt just now. A man named Jimmy told me that his wife seemed to be taking good care of me at the bar. That would have been you. And, as soon as he leaves you jump into your magic phone booth and change into Super Slut, the cock teasing bartender, collecting cash for all your admirers."

"What are you? A fucking private detective? Because if you are there is no way Jimmy is going to see money to pay you from the shit job he goes off to each night."

"I'm not a detective. I just really felt a connection to you. And, not just your t-shirt. Now that I've seen your boobs, let me tell you I think they are awesome. So, what is your real name?"

"If you don't believe I am Brandi would you believe it is Jessica? And, the things I do here at the bar I do for myself and my husband. He thinks I get really good tips for bartending by telling my stories about needing money for things."

"Jessica? Yes, I can believe Jessica and I believe your story. But, you do a lot for yourself with having your own place."

"Are you standing there with a hardon?"

"Are we changing the subject?"

"Probably ... let me suck your cock."

"Uh ... okay. Why do you want to do that?"

"Let's call it a pact between us. I think I can trust you to be my friend if I suck your cock." Jessica reached for the front of my pants, unzipped me and took out my cock. My cock really needed the air and whether she took it out, or if I stood there until it busted out from looking at her naked with cum running from her pussy, it was coming out!

I was hoping Jimmy didn't call me in the morning, because I really didn't know what to tell him.

Maybe hoping for something works sometimes. Jimmy didn't call and I got one hell of a blowjob.

End of Part I

12