Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 04

Story Info
Adding one more and the kinkiness grows.
9.9k words
4.64
57.1k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

This contains material of a sexual nature not suitable for anyone under 18.

Editing contributions by Literotica member Privates1stClass vastly improved my story. Thanks!

I appreciate all the comments and votes you have given the earlier stories in this series. Thanks to all. Watch for my Valentine's Day Contest entry. Give it your vote.

Readers may wish to read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 before starting Chapter 4.

Adding One More and the Kinkiness Grows

Labor Day ended the summer, and Jimmy's autumn started with three beautiful women loving him and eager to be his. Each one was very different.

Suzy was classical jazz. She could be hot and syncopated or languid and warm as the mood struck her. Karen was cool jazz, sometimes so cold that her touch burned. Linda, his mother, had a big and bold rock 'n' roll personality, one like her large body, maybe like Bruce Springsteen or Bob Seger. The cars they drove matched their personalities: Suzy a Lexus, Karen a small Mercedes, and Linda a big Chevy SUV. Jimmy still drove the five year old Corolla that his dad had given him. They were all ten years or more older than him.

On a pleasant and early fall Friday, Suzy and Jimmy bicycled on a local trail. Suzy was a strong rider and easily matched Jimmy's pace. After an hour they stopped at some picnic tables for water and a snack. Jimmy carefully propped up their bikes on an adjacent picnic table. As he turned back to Suzy, he caught a spray of cold water in the face from Suzy's water bottle.

Sputtering, Jimmy grinned and asked, "Enjoy that?"

Suzy smirked back, "I did. I enjoyed it immensely." and she squirted him again.

Suzy wrestled with Jimmy and kissed him hard giving him one of her looks that went deep into his soul, "You know what?"

"Yeah, I know what."

Jimmy continued while looking her directly in her eyes, "I am falling in love with you."

"Well, silly boy, I have fallen in love with you!" she retorted.

Jimmy told her that he had been struggling with what love meant. He had even discussed it with his dad. His dad's response had surprised him and Jimmy thought it made sense. His dad did have thoughts beyond fishing and medicine. Love, his dad shared with him, was: mutual lust and physical attraction, two minds and personalities that meshed and were compatible, and the emotional need to be together and share everyday life, even mundane life.

"It's a working concept for me." Jimmy told Suzy.

She agreed that it could work.

"What about tonight?" Jimmy inquired. "Are Linda and Karen coming to dinner? And do you have any adventures planned?"

Suzy replied, "Karen is directing the after dinner activities tonight and you, silly boy, you will find out later ... We all can be together until Sunday night."

Jimmy reflected on how his life had changed. Jimmy and his women continued to pleasure each other with torrid sex. He now lived with Suzy, using his apartment for a work office and grad school studying. They slept together every night and usually made love. While they had never hidden their relationship, they had been discreet. Now that Jimmy's mother Linda knew and was an intimate member of their group, they became a couple publicly.

He knew that Linda had a household to run, a husband and their social life to manage, and two daughters to mother. Only for occasional dates, as Linda called their evenings of love-making, could she join them. She needed a night where John was off on a fishing trip and her daughters were at a slumber party or something. As her mood dictated, Karen spent most evenings at her home and saw Jimmy and Suzy on the weekends.

This was a weekend when the orbit of John's fishing trips and the daughters' weekend away with friends intersected. Linda could join them for a weekend long date.

As Jimmy picked out his clothes for tonight, a silk shirt and beige trousers, he admitted to himself that he benefitted from his women's enjoyment of the spectacle of glamour. They wore stylish and sexy outfits and entertained elegantly. Buying their handsome Jimmy fashionable clothing was something that the three could share and spend hours for lunch and shopping. Though all three were serious people, pampering their Jimmy was a way for them to be silly and unwind.

Karen had planned their weekend and Suzy hosted Friday dinner. She had Jimmy grill steaks while she put out salad and the rest of the meal. Linda and Karen served drinks and chose the wine. Suzy's house soon reverberated with laughter, giggles, and hoots.

At the end of dinner, Karen stood up and announced, "The revelry shall begin!" She pulled large packages out of a closet and handed one to each of them.

"Ladies let's get ready for our silly boy! Jimmy, open your package and get dressed ... undressed I mean," and all three women giggled and ran to Suzy's bedroom.

In his package was an electric blue satin, dressing gown, with "Jimmy" in large, bold scarlet monogrammed script on the right side of the chest. He stripped and put the gown on.

Jimmy heard Suzy bellow in an exaggerated announcer's voice, "And here they are, JIMMY'S WOMEN!!"

He turned, and Karen, Suzy, and Linda cavorted into the room in a conga line, shimming their bodies and shaking their tits. All wore identical electric blue satin gowns. Before they could parade all the way past Jimmy, they lost formation in fits of laughter. Above the right breast on each robe in bold red script was "I'm Jimmy's!" with each woman's name in smaller bold script underneath: "Karen", "Suzy", and "Linda".

The gowns' deep 'V' revealed an enticing view of each woman's breast. Jimmy could see six nipples poking out the blue satin. Titties bobbed and shook as they pranced. The tightly tied, scarlet waist sash strongly hinted at each one's womanly curves. Jimmy's gown tented as they stiffened his cock.

They flashed Jimmy and exposed themselves to him. Each was dressed for allure and desirability. Linda had dark blue stockings with a matching garter belt. Karen's stockings and garter belt was fire engine red. Suzy wore black stockings and garter belt. Each pranced in high heel slippers that matched their outfits. Scarlet red lip gloss completed their slutty look. Jimmy's women could act out their lusty, naughty fantasies with each other and Jimmy, confident they could violate all taboos or norms.

The leader of this provocative bunch was Suzy. Her musings and exotic daydreams were the inspirations for their intimate affairs. She had drawn Karen and Linda into this web of lust and sex. Choosing sex partners carefully, Suzy established positive reinforcement through kissing as the operative rule of what was acceptable and pleasurable for each partner. If they liked it, they kissed to confirm that. Saying 'no' was always an option for any of them.

Jimmy leered at the three truly fucking gorgeous women. Gripping his hard cock, it pulsated in his hands as he reacted to the eroticism of the three hot, hot women. It was very obvious that they enjoyed tantalizing and taunting him with their bodies. They wanted to excite hunger in him for them.

Each one was so lusty, sultry, and so different. Linda was the tallest. Statuesque, she postured with breasts jutting out. Linda had a modest waist and large ass. Her titties sagged a bit. Considering their 38 DD size and her age, 44, she still looked exceedingly good. Jimmy knew from their first intercourse that fucking his mother was riding an earthquake and he strained to hold on.

Karen was the shortest. She was round and curvy with 33 C boobs. Her white skin was soft and her demure face presented a deceptive submissive allure. Karen was anything but submissive. She was very smart and had a strong personality. Jimmy was Karen's first man. Before him, she had sex only with women. Jimmy found that when he dominated her and commanded her to please him, Karen's ecstasy soared.

Suzy was Jimmy's love. At 38, she had a mature body with luscious 35 D titties and trim waist; her attractiveness enchanted and captivated him.

Suzy, Jimmy had learned, had never been sexually fulfilled or satisfied before being with him. She lamented that she had missed the sexual experimentation and adventures that a young beautiful woman could experience. Jimmy was her opportunity to experiment sexually and fulfill herself sexually. Behaving like a hot slut for Jimmy was easy and very appealing for Suzy. Most importantly, Jimmy had no doubt that she loved him as much as he loved her.

At this moment, Jimmy felt like a stud stallion with a searing, intense need to fuck all the mares.

Prancing over, the three hovered around Jimmy. They kissed and fondled him.

Karen ran off, her high heel slippers clacking on the hard kitchen floor. She returned with champagne and glasses.

"Open it," they chanted. "Show us how strong you are!"

Jimmy scowled, "You are making fun of me again. Cut me some slack ... please!"

"Oh ... Jimmy. We love you. You're the only man that can satisfy our carnal needs and make us happy! Lose the little boy attitude and get ready to FUCK us!" Linda chastised.

Jimmy lifted his bowed head and look up with a grin, "Just taunting my women. Let's have fun!"

Jimmy grunted theatrically as he twisted and pulled on the champagne cork. It popped and he filled everyone's glass.

Champagne, teasing, laughing, and flaunting their asses, titties, cock, and pussies occupied the four for some time. Jimmy pinched, kissed, groped, and squeezed each of his women. Linda was especially provocative. Pouring champagne between her breasts, it ran down her body and soaked her pussy. Using his tongue on her pussy, he tried to catch the bubbly wine as it dripped down. She thrust her crotch into Jimmy's face. Several times she swiped her fingers through the folds of her cunt and offered them for Jimmy who eagerly licked the gooey juices off her hand.

A cloud filled with the smell of sex seemed to float around the four. Jimmy closed his eyes and filled his nasal passages with a deep breath. With his sensitive nose sniffing the fragrances drifting around him, he could almost taste sweat, pussy, and his cock. The aroma intoxicated him.

Linda had never been intimate with another woman. Karen gave her special attention and warmed her up, demanding that Linda kiss and slurp at her pussy. On Karen, Suzy demonstrated to Linda how a pussy should be properly kissed, caressed, and licked.

"Karen has made me quite expert at cunt licking. I think our Jimmy finds it very exciting to see his women love each other, don't you Jimmy?"

"Oh yes!" Jimmy spread Suzy's gown and lapped at her pussy.

"Enough foreplay! Now we get down to business!" Karen spoke haughtily.

"Linda get down on your hands and knees, right here," as she pointed to a spot on the rug in front of the couch.

Karen shoved him and pointed Jimmy to a spot next to Linda, "Over here."

As Linda got down as instructed, Suzy pulled off Linda's dressing gown, tossing it on the sofa.

Karen and Suzy pulled two pair of high heel, black leather boots from behind a wingback chair and the two pulled them on. The boots were zippered and tight and had buckled straps at the top just below their knees. The two disrobed and tossed the gowns aside.

All three looked like just what they wanted to be, hot sluts, for their Jimmy's gratification. His mother was on her hands and knees in front of Jimmy. Her large titties hung down and swayed as she moved. The contrast of her blue stockings and garter belt with her white skin focused Jimmy's attention on her large pale ass.

Looking up at Jimmy, Linda moistened her scarlet, lipsticked lips with her tongue, "I know what you want Jimmy. I want it too ... your prick up my ass, filling me with your cum ..."

Suzy pirouetted and preened, pushing the toe of one boot into Jimmy's crotch. Karen caressed Linda's crotch with the toe of her boot, inserting the sharp toe end of the boot into Linda's cunt.

Karen stepped in front of Linda and presented that toe with its sheen of Linda pussy juices, "Lick it!"

Tentatively at first, then with enthusiasm, Linda sucked at the boot toe.

Karen stooped in front of Linda as she kneeled in her doggy position of the floor. She held Linda's head between her hands and murmured, "You are not completely Jimmy's yet. We are going to have him fuck you in the ass. We are going to have him cum into your ass. Are you ready?"

Linda looked up and Suzy had a bottle of lubricating lotion in her hand. Linda looked up imploringly, "I've never had anal intercourse. I have never had a man in my ass. Be gentle, my Jimmy, please."

Jimmy had trouble breathing normally. As he kneeled next to his Linda, his cock stiffened and rose. He was excited; his women were taking him on another adventure.

Suzy started spreading and rubbing the lotion over Linda's naked body. She took special care on her neck, her breasts, back, and finally reaching her ass. She shifted behind Linda, kneading her cheeks and smearing the lotion over her butt. Linda shivered with anticipation as Suzy massaged the lotion over her body. With her eyes closed, Linda could smell the very mild fragrance of cherry in the lubricant.

Karen prepared Jimmy. She sucked on his cock and took his scrotum and balls in her mouth, loving them. She caressed his cock to make sure it was hard and stiff. Biting at his neck, she ran her hands over his body.

Karen stood up and grasped Suzy, pulling Suzy into her arms. She kissed Suzy passionately. She positioned Suzy against the couch with her knees opened before Linda's face.

On her knees beside Linda's head, Karen handed the lotion to Jimmy and motioned him to get behind Linda. Into Linda's ear, Karen purred, "You are going to eat out your future daughter-in-laws pussy while your son fucks you in the ass."

Astonished, Linda swiveled her head towards Karen.

With a knowing smirk, Karen continued to whisper in Linda's ear, "These two just don't know it yet; they haven't admitted it to themselves yet. You'll become a grandmother, I know."

Karen patted Linda on the ass and jostled Jimmy, "FUCK her in her cherry ass, NOW!"

Jimmy had been squeezing and kneading his Linda's ass as he dripped lotion on to it. He scooted forward and reached between his her thighs with one hand. He stroked his mother's pussy. It was wet with sticky juices. He tweaked her clit, which stood up like a little cock.

Karen's prediction about Jimmy and Suzy, the hour of foreplay, and now Jimmy's pinching her clit was enough to skyrocket Linda to her first climax of the night. She pulsed with an orgasm, sending sparks and electric charges pulsating through her. Jimmy had to stop rubbing his Linda's ass and seized her with one arm as she bucked and thrashed. His manipulation of Linda's clit stimulated her to extreme arousal and she squirted her sticky juices on to Jimmy's hand.

"OOoooooohhhhh! OOoooooohhhhh! OOoooooohhhhh!" Linda howled with every throb of her climax.

Linda's early orgasm surprised Suzy. With her thighs opened to Linda's mouth, Suzy was still warming herself up with her own fingers spreading the folds of her vulva. She had only slipped her fingers in and out of her vagina a few times.

With a loud howl and a twitch of her ass, Linda signaled that Jimmy's finger touched her anus. She lurched forward, planting her mouth firmly on Suzy's pussy. Linda remembered the sensations of Jimmy on her cunt and she tried to replicate them on Suzy. She began with kissing the inside of Suzy's thighs. Sliding her hands under Suzy's beautiful ass, she drew her in tight to her mouth. Linda was jealous for her own butt had always been large and never been as nicely shaped as Suzy's. She licked the folds of Suzy's swollen vulva. Slurping and lapping at her dripping juices, Linda twirled her tongue around her clit.

Jimmy's fingers were greasy with his mother's juices and he gently probed one into her anus. He held her tightly with his other arm as she squirmed. He muttered to Karen, "More lotion ... more lube."

Arching her back and thrusting her pelvis out, Karen swiped her fingers through her own pussy and applied a gob of her own gooey juice to Linda's puckered asshole. As Jimmy stretched Linda's asshole and moved his finger deeper in and out, Karen squirted more lotion on his finger.

With every pant as her Jimmy inserted his finger deeper, Linda uttered, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Jimmy added another finger to the one already in his Linda's asshole. He ran his tongue across one ass cheek and then the other. He tasted the very mild cherry flavor of the lubricant. He smacked her butt. Jimmy could tell that his mother was starting to luxuriate in the sensations of his fingers plunging in and out. She began to relax her sphincter.

Karen slathered more lotion on Jimmy's cock. She stared at him and with one hand Karen pulled his fingers out of Linda. With her other hand, she positioned his cock to touch Linda's anus. They could see a greasy coating along the puckered rosebud of her anus.

Karen urged Jimmy, "Take her in the ass now!"

Jimmy shifted his hips and pushed the cap of his purple, mushroom shaped cock an inch into his Linda's asshole. She yelped and shuddered briefly.

Jimmy cooed, "I'm going make you mine. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum ..." His other arm was tiring as he restrained his large powerful mother from recoiling away every time he inserted deeper into her rectum.

Linda telegraphed her Jimmy's every lunge into her anus through her mouth onto Suzy's cunt. As he forced himself deeper into his mother's anal channel, Linda trembled, shook and moaned into Suzy's pussy. Suzy could see the look of concentration on Jimmy's face beyond Linda's backside as he appeared to be focusing his whole being through his prick in her ass. Suzy swayed her hips forward and back as Linda sucked on Suzy's clit.

"Yes! Oh! Oh! Do it Linda! I'm cumming!!" Suzy convulsed with an orgasm. She wailed and stamped her feet, still in the black leather boots, on the floor. Her female nectar gushed out. Linda swallowed as much she could slurp. Suzy's pussy streamed so abundantly that it dripped down the crack of her ass and smeared all over Linda's face. Suzy slumped back with a glazed look on her face. She was both exalted and drained.

Karen continued to orchestrate this orgy as she moved from Linda to Jimmy and back to Suzy. To Jimmy she was a nubile, naked, and sexy coach, murmuring encouragement and offering rewards to her players. She pressed her body against Jimmy, kissing him and coaching him on his anal penetration of Linda. She gathered some of her own gooey pussy juices in her hand and added more lubricant to Jimmy's cock to ease his thrusting into Linda.

Stroking Linda, Karen mewed in Linda's ear, "Relax. Just relax. Soon you will be completely Jimmy's."

She turned Linda's head towards her and tongued and kissed her passionately. Linda couldn't see Jimmy's cock up her ass, and she imagined she had invited a monster snake to stuff its long, thick self into her anal tract. Closing her eyes, she tried to relax and allow that monster to cram itself deeper.

Arching her back, Linda screamed, "All the way, Jimmy, ram your cock all the way in me!"

Reaching under Linda, Karen pinched and rubbed Linda's nipples, murmuring, "You are so beautiful. Our beautiful Linda makes me burn all over when I touch and kiss her."

Jimmy responded to Karen's coaching and drove his cock deeper into Linda. Every two or three thrusts moved him an inch deeper until he was slapping his hips against the cheeks of her large white ass and small of her back. They were both sweating heavily and each slap had wet smack sounds to it.

On his final plunge, Jimmy reared back and thrust forward. When he penetrated her fully, his cock exploded cum into his mother's rectum. Her sphincter reacted with strangling squeezes every time he ejaculated another stream of cum into her. He gushed and gushed cum and sperm into Linda.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers