Jim's Genie Ch. 05

Story Info
Genie and wife on a date.
3.6k words
4.5
11.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pornprons
pornprons
46 Followers

** I know it's been a while, but I do this for me and at my own pace. I hope you enjoy this one**

Friday morning Jim woke up on the couch, glancing down at his phone. It was a good half hour before his alarm to get ready for work would go off. He turned the TV on and saw his wife eating out Susan. She looked up at the magical camera and blew him a kiss with a wink. He watched her orgasm for a bit, marvelling at her rock hard abs and massive breasts. He loved how they jiggled when she orgasmsed. He thought back to the previous night with his wife doing much the same thing, but under the table at the club. Susan was still wearing her high heels from the night before, and hard her legs over Liz's shoulders.

"I might be losing my wife to the genie." He thought.

"Don't be so dramatic." Susan thought back. "She loves both of us, she just needs to work through what that means. You changed her up a lot with your wishes. You made her have a stronger sex drive, a kickass body, to be especially sexually attracted to me, to be in love with me, to have no reservations with me, for her to react more to my touch, love the taste of me, want to do this often, for me to know exactly what she wants, and for us to both be fantastic at sex. With all of that of course she wants to have sex with me in particular."

"I suppose, I just wish I could join the two of you." Jim responded.

"Well, I can't grant your wishes, but I can try to convince her to let you join, just come knock politely."

"Thank you!" Jim said, feeling his penis start to harden.

He got up and walked over to the door. He knocked lightly and waited.

Susan's moaning stopped as she got up to answer the door.

She swung the door open and stood there. Jim marvelled at the full frontal nudity of the genie. It was his first time actually seeing her naked in person, and he was turned on like never before. She had been put together specifically to illicit his sexual urges, dredge from all the corners of his mind. She held the door with an upraised hand, and her other hand rested on her dramatically popped hip. She was glistening from the physical activity of the morning, her large perky breasts supporting her erect nipples. A bead of sweat ran down from her collar bone, between her breasts. It traced its way through her abs that were moving in and out from Susan's heavy breathing. It moved down past her belly button and mixed with a number of other drops that were coming from between her strong smooth legs. In the heels she stood slightly taller than him, making him feel like a sub.

"Good morning, care to join us?" Susan asked.

"I'd love to, if that is ok, honey." Jim responded.

His wife was kneeling on the bed, and had reflexively covered herself with a sheet when Susan opened the door. Realizing it was Jim she let the sheet fall, revealing her pert breasts and hard nipples. The sheet pooled around her legs as she stretched. "I suppose, but that tasty pussy is mine." Liz held out her hands towards both of them and Jim ready came into the room, grabbing her hand and kissing it. Susan grabbed Liz's hand imperially, leading Liz to kiss her hand. Susan climbed onto the bed and resumed her previous posture, reclining against a pile of pillows, as Liz kissed up her arm, up her neck, into a deep mouthed kiss. She then slowly kissed down to focus on Susan's breasts for a bit.

Jim raced to take his clothes off as he watched his wife kissing all over Susan's body. He jumped onto the bed and was overjoyed at being able to touch Susan's juicy breasts. He took one while Liz took the other, until Liz started moving down to Susan's pussy. Jim wasn't wasting the chance to touch Susan, playing with her breasts, and feeling her toned body. He loved her taste and her abs felt amazing to run his hands over. He kissed down to Susan's belly button and felt the small spasms from the pleasure she was getting from his wife. Liz and Jim made eye contact and he saw a smile in her eyes. He kissed his way back up to neck her and bit a little on her ear lobe. Susan began to orgasm in earnest and Jim tried to get a kiss in while she had her O-face. Suddenly Susan stopped and Liz said, "I don't like the two of you kissing, it looks too intimate."

"OK, we'll stop." Susan said, and thought to Jim, "Bring me that sausage."

Jim knelt by Susan's head and looked over at his wife, she nodded and Susan started sucking on his dick. She grabbed his ass and forced him all the way to the back of her mouth, which was as far as his penis went. He came down her throat as she happily swallowed it down. He knew it would be a while before he could get hard again, so he started playing with Susan's tits some more. Liz took a quick break to say, "Honey, help me out here, you should taste this."

Jim crawled next to his wife and she spread Susan's pussy open for him. "You can have a few licks," She said, "but then it is mine again."

Jim eagerly licked at Susan's dripping pussy and it tasted and felt amazing. This had been tailor made for him, and he was happy he was getting to experience it. Liz pulled him up and gave him a deep kiss. "I'm the only one who hasn't gotten off yet this morning, yet."

Jim felt the compulsion leading him to the foot of the bed where his wife's ass and pussy were on full display as she laid back into Susan's snatch. He caught Susan's gaze, and another blown kiss before he became lost in his wife's wet vagina. He gave her an amazing orgasm that timed perfectly with one she gave Susan.

A few minutes later his alarm went off, and a few seconds later was followed by the other's phones.

"Shower time." Susan said, putting a hand to Liz's face and giving her a deep kiss. She pulled Liz to the shower, and they made uncharacteristic short work of getting clean and ready. Susan pulled her work attire from out of nowhere and got herself put together faster than was humanly possible. She started making a quick breakfast while Jim showered and Liz got ready for work.

Jim and Susan both kissed Liz goodbye, then got into Jim's car.

On the drive into work they chatted about some of the issues Jim was feeling. He was worried about his wife, having such a strong attraction to Susan, and Susan being in control of the two of them. She assured him that Liz loved him and that it wouldn't change, just the expression of that love might.

Jim said he would like to be able to last longer, but they were both so amazing he just couldn't. He also took a long time to recover after cumming, and would love to be quicker to come back. He hadn't actually had full on sex with his wife in her new body yet.

She asked Jim to think back to before Susan arrived. He had to admit that he was getting a lot more action than before, he was in better shape, he was happier, and his work was easier.

He tried to reach over and touch Susan while they were in traffic, but the magic keeping him from touching other women without permission was back in place.

At work they finished early and called it a day. They headed to the bar down the street from his work to chat about what came next.

"You need to have a heart to heart with your wife. She's been texting me all day asking when we can do all that again." Susan said.

"I know, but it's hard. Can you coach me through it?" Jim asked.

"I could, but I don't think that would actually solve your concerns if I do. You and her need to connect in some way that I'm not a part of. Since I know what she wants, I'll let you know a few hints. She wants to be fucked... hard. All the changes you made to her and still no proper sex is going build up in frustration." Susan replied.

"Ok, I'll talk to her tonight." Jim replied.

"And tell her all about me? I can't reveal myself as a genie to anyone, but you could. It could simplify things." Susan said.

"I don't know," Jim replied, finishing his drink. "I'll drop you off before heading home."

"Haha, no need for that. I'm afforded certain leeway in my powers, such as whatever clothing I need, and in this case, teleportation." Susan replied.

"Cya Monday then." He said.

Jim got into his car and made it home just before Liz. He wanted to last for her so he jacked off in preparation.

She got settled and started making dinner, humming to herself and smiling. He petite frame danced a bit to the tune as she hummed, her hips making small swaying and gyrating motions that caught Jim's eye.

"You look amazing" Jim said.

Liz turned around with a big smile on her face, "Thank you! You look pretty good yourself." She came over and gave him a hug and kiss. She lingered in the kiss and said, "How about a quickie before dinner?"

She led him back to their bed and slowly stripped for him. He soon realized that jacking off was a mistake, as he now couldn't get hard.

"Curse old age," He thought, as she danced before him.

She started peeling off his clothes, and when she got his underwear down she looked disappointed.

"Let me see if I can wake it up." She said, and started giving his soft member a blowjob.

Despite her best efforts, which were quite extraordinary, Jim remained soft.

"I can still get you off." Jim said.

"No, that's ok." Liz replied, putting her clothes back on and pulling out her phone.

"That didn't go well," Jim thought.

"No it didn't," Susan thought back. "She wants to know if I can go on a date tomorrow, and yes, she used the word 'date'."

Over breakfast Liz broached the question if she could hang out with Susan the next evening, just the two of them. Jim was not ok with it, but he was compelled to answer yes, as he knew it would be help her get pleasured. After dinner they settled down to a quiet evening of watching TV and cuddling. Jim's hand explored Liz's body, but any time he tried to start something she just held his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Saturday rolled around Liz got ready for her date with Susan. He couldn't get a straight answer out of either of them what their plans were. Liz looked radiant as she got ready. Her sundress highlighted her cuteness and adorable freckles. She wore flats, making her adorable body seem ever more petite. Susan came by to pick her up and couldn't have been more different. She was in high heels making her about 6 foot, and she was dressed to kill. A little black dress, with a deep cut to show off her cleavage was mixed with a thick silver choker. She was sexy incarnate, and Liz quickly gave her a kiss before they got in the car and headed off.

He decided to play some video games for the day, and check in on them from time to time.

First they were at an improv comedy show, and Liz was laughing so hard she was crying. Then they were at dinner at a hole in the wall restaurant serving some kind of ethnic food he didn't recognize. Then they were walking through a park near the restaurant holding hands. Susan could tell Jim was watching so she brough Liz in for a big kiss and pressed their bodies together. The last rays of sunset were dancing over their bodies as they pressed longingly into each other. Finally he checked in and saw a point where he wanted to really watch. He cast the view to the tv and sat back to watch.

--

Susan had set up a massage table at her place and was about to have Liz lie on it. Despite everything that had already happened between them, Liz was acting shy and had a towel around herself. She got onto the table face down and covered her ass.

Susan was taking off the heels and dress. She unzipped the back and let one shoulder fall off. Her bust held up the dress as she let the other strap drop from her shoulders. She slowly shimmied as she pulled the dress down, and as her nipples began to show her breasts broke free from the tight dress and popped up from their confinement. They jiggled with the force and Susan gave a sly smile. She bent over and pulled the dress down her legs, grabbing her black panties as her hands passed. She ran a hand over her abs and down to her slit as her sly smile only broadened. She sauntered over to her closet and grabbed a white tank top and matching panties. She also grabbed an oil bottle that was vanilla flavored, with a "heightens sensations" sticker on it. She walked over to Liz who was ready.

"I don't want to get any oil on that nice dress." Susan said.

"Of course. I can't tell if you look better in the dress or in this. Either way you are damn sexy." Liz responded.

"Where would you like me to start?"

"Let's start with the shoulders, as those have been a bit tight."

Susan got to work, and Liz started making sounds of appreciation. A few pops came from Liz's back, and it wasn't long before Liz started asking for Susan to move lower. She got to the small of the back, and Susan was set up leaning over Liz's body. Susan's large breasts were rubbing against Liz's back, picking up a bit of the oil, and making the already see through shirt practically transparent.

With the height of the table and the way it was set up, Liz was staring at Susan's legs the whole time, and she was noticing that she was able to smell Susan more and more. The smell was intoxicating as it mixed with the vanilla of the oil. She was getting more and more aroused, and felt a drop starting to roll down her inner thigh.

Susan switched to Liz's legs next, working her feet, calves, and moving up to her thighs. She kept moving further and further up with each pass, until her fingers lightly brushed Liz's pussy. Liz twitched and let out a sigh, as Susan transitioned to one hand lightly rubbing Liz's vulva and the other roaming across the rest of her body.

It wasn't long before Liz came right there. After cumming she flipped over, discarding the towel.

"That was lovely," Liz said, "Now what can I do for you?"

Susan thought about it as she delved for what Liz wanted, and how she could fulfil Liz's desires. "I want to fuck you. Let me grab my toy."

She came back with a black strap on, seven inches long and of a decent girth.

"That's bigger than anything I've had before." Liz said, hesitantly.

"It's just about the right size for you, we just need to take it slow at first." Susan got the straps on and Liz admired her as she stood there. Her plastic phallus was at attention just below her rippling abs. Her massive breasts jiggled as Susan bounced with her excitement.

"Come here." Liz said, grabbing the oil. She spurted a large amount onto Susan's chest and watched it run down to drip off her nipple. She spurted a bit more and started rubbing it in. One hand focused on each breast before both migrated south. One stopped at Susans abs and made them more prominent and shiny, while the other went down to the dildo and started getting it ready. Then both hands were stroking the dildo, and Liz leaned down to give it a kiss. She came back up with a huge smile, "That oil tastes good," and she licked her lips.

Liz leaned back over the table, and brought one foot onto the table, making her pussy gape. It was pulsing with anticipation as Susan brought the tip of the fake cock up to rub up and down Liz's slit. Liz let her head fall back and she let out some low moans. She rubbed from her inner thighs, over the dildo, up her body, and cupping her small, pert breasts. She squeezed her breasts and the oil spread across her matching shines across both women.

"Stop teasing!" Liz shouted, and Susan obliged by starting to slowly insert the large phallus into the quivering pussy.

Liz opened her legs and wrapped them around Susan. Squeezing her legs to control the speed at which the dildo went in. She locked eyes with Susan as it got to the half way point, and started to retreat a bit. It didn't back out far before Liz pulled Susan back in with her legs. They kept eye contact as the thrusts built up speed and depth. Liz came just as Susan rammed the dildo all the way home.

Susan leaned over and kissed her way up Liz, leaving the dildo all the way in. She lightly licked the vanilla flavored nipples, somehow making them even harder than they were. She kissed up to Liz's collar bone, up her neck, lightly nibbled on her ear lobe.

Susan whispered, "I forgot to mention something."

Liz caressed her cheek until they were looking at each other, "What?"

"This." Susan hit a button on one of the straps, and Liz eyes went wide. Liz started cumming harder than she ever had. She was having trouble breathing as the dildo vibrated deep in her pussy. Susan just smiled as she looked on at the visage of shocked pleasure. Liz kept staring at Susan and began shaking all over, her small breasts jiggled as she came over and over. She eventually found a rhythm. Once she was able to breath she grabbed Susan by the back of the head and pulled her into a sloppy kiss tasting of vanilla and sweat.

After a few more minutes Liz began gyrating her hips and Susan took that as the signal to start thrusting again. She built up the pace, and Liz started cumming harder again. Soon Liz had to break off the kissing as she was contracting and then arching her body in the throws of pleasure. Susan didn't stop until Liz brought her feet up and pushed Susan away.

Susan stood back and stared at the adorable woman. Liz had the biggest grin on her face, and her hands kept roaming all over her body. She was taking heaving breaths and twitching randomly. Her legs were still splayed, showing off her gaping vagina as a frothed slurry of her own juices mixed with vanilla oil flowed out.

"That..." Liz heaved, "...Wow..."

"I'm glad you liked it." Susan said, taking off the straps and turning the vibration off. She walked around the table and leaned over to kiss Liz, inserting the dildo in the middle at the last second. Liz looked surprised, but soon closed her eyes and enjoyed licking the dildo clean with Susan, finding the tangy vanilla flavor of her own pussy to be intoxicating.

Susan walked back around the table, and leaned over Liz, grabbing her under the armpits. "Lets get you cleaned up," Susan said, lifting Liz up, licking each nipple, and then putting her down, standing up.

"What about you?" Liz said, reaching into Susan's soaked panties.

"You can take care of me in the shower."

After an hour long shower, Liz's knees were very happy for the random pool noodles Susan kept around. They lounged on the couch, cuddling and watching nothing in particular on TV.

"I better get you home by midnight, or your hubby might get upset." Susan said.

"I can text him, he'll be fine if I stay over."

"I need to do more apartment hunting early tomorrow, so it isn't like we could have any more fun."

Liz thought for a second, and in a timid voice said, "Or you could come live with us. We have an extra room since our daughter moved out."

"I don't think I can since your husband is my boss, and he'd have to approve of it as well."

"Awww, I wish you could."

Susan thought quickly and found an easy way to grant the wish. "Well I bet I can just file a form somewhere and they'd let it happen. As for your husband, if you get home tonight I'm sure you can convince him. I move out of here by next Tuesday."

"Yay!" Liz gave Susan a big kiss, spreading her girlish excitement. "We're going to have so much fun!"

pornprons
pornprons
46 Followers