Jim's Girl Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

Raising her head again, Susie turned to Jim. "Just stand there, Jimmy, and let me fuck myself on your great big cock." He nodded his head and she turned back to take George's flaccid cock into her mouth again, this time all the way, so she could roll it around and play with it between her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. .

Keeping the head of his cock between her lips, Susie slowly raised her face from George, thrusting back to impale her pussy on Jim's cock at the same time. She was lubricating heavily so there was no friction or other difficulty as she enveloped his entire shaft. He stood quietly, hands resting on her luscious hips except, just as she had almost achieved maximum depth, he pulled her against him, as he knows she likes him to do. After a pause of less than a second, she leaned forward again, pulling George's cock back into her mouth and pulling her pussy off the big shaft that had just filled it so delightfully. Jim remained motionless, just making sure his cock didn't slip out of her pussy where they both wanted it to stay.

Susie reveled in the way George's cock was growing hard in her mouth after her tongue and cheeks had sucked and licked off all the rest of his semen. Although it had been soft when it entered her mouth, Susie's caressing lips and laving tongue were quickly stiffening it to the point where he would be ready for more fucking. She enjoyed the feeling of power that she was having such an effect, almost as much as she relished her mouth and her cunt being alternately filled. Susie didn't want to suck George off this time, but she wanted it to be erect so they could fuck some more after she and Jim had climaxed.

Slowly, she rocked back and forth. Even on the wobbly high heels, she was in no danger of falling because her legs were pressed against the side of the bed and her hands supported the weight of her upper body. Jim's hands were gentle on her hips, letting her move freely, but firm also, ready to stop her from falling to the side. As she had done earlier, Susie was able to give herself completely over to total pleasure as she alternated filling her mouth and her cunt with the cocks of the two men.

*

Thank you for reading part 2 of the story. I hope you had as much fun as Susie and George and Jim are having. This has been the second of three parts and the last part should post in the next day or two, if it has not done so already.

I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, either praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can. Please let me know how you feel, either after every part or after you have read the whole story.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12