Jim's Gran

Story Info
What a wonderful winter.
1.3k words
4.2
177.9k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers

Jim's Gran – What a Wonderful Winter

It was the year I turned 18. I was just finishing my final year at High School. My Mother and Father had taken my younger brother and gone to Australia on vacation and to see my Uncle. Rather than stay alone and to make sure I ate properly and had my laundry done. Mom had arranged for me to stay with my Gran.

I remember the first day that I journeyed home to Gran's place, the snow was coming down so heavy that the bus eventually had to stop and we all had to get home as best we could. I walked the rest of the way, about 1 mile, and by the time I arrived there I was frozen and wet through.

Gran suggested that I immediately go up and get into a bath to thaw out and get warm, and she would prepare something hot for me to drink. I agreed and went upstairs and ran the bath. I asked my Gran where the towels were and she shouted up to me that she would get some and leave them for me before I was ready to get out of the bath.

I lay there soaking and feeling a lot better. In fact the heat of the water had caused my cock to become hard and swollen, and being horny I lay there stroking it.

I glanced up, and who should be standing in the doorway but Gran, she couldn't take her eyes off my cock. I tried to cover up, but she said "you have grown up, Jim." She said that she had bought the towels up, and then offered me one. I tried to hide my erection as I stood up, but wasn't very successful. Gran offered me a towel and used the other to dry my back. "Turn around Jim," she said. She proceeded to rub my chest and then down to my cock, stroking it gently through the towel.

"I had better go and finish getting our dinner," she said. Leaving me very hard and horny.

I got into my PJ's and went downstairs, by then my cock had relaxed a little but I was still blushing from the earlier encounter.

After dinner we were watching TV. I was sitting beside Gran on the sofa, when she snuggled up to me and put her arm around my shoulders. I put my head down and felt her rubbing my arms. My head ended up resting on her boobs. This was fairly normal for us, we had done this before when I had visited her.

We sat there for a while and I felt myself becoming hard just from being close to her. I turned my face and placed a kiss on her lips. She opened her mouth and proceeded to demonstrate an adult kiss. Wow, my cock stood at attention.

Let me describe my Gran. What a lovely 62year old lady she was. She had naturally white hair, she had been a redhead previously. She kept it short and neat. A lovely face with green eyes, a button nose and luscious lips that just begged to be kissed. Her body was large, but not obese. Her bust was about a 36C, so I found out later, with a fleshy waist and a beautiful ass, to die for.

Myself, well as I said, I had just turned 18. I had reddish blonde hair which I wore short and also had green eyes. I played baseball and also swam a lot, and my body was fairly trim. I had a cock of about 7inches but it was fairly big around, but I hadn't had a chance to try it out on any of the girls at school as yet. So, yes, I was still a virgin. Of course, I had my fill of boobs and an occasional feel of pussy but that was all.

As I lay with my head on Gran's chest, I felt very horny and became bolder. I moved my hand up and gently started to fondle and squeeze one of her boobs. Gran didn't stop me, just rubbed my shoulders a little more firmly. I thought this was a good sign, at least she hadn't stopped me in my exploration. I decided to try a little more and with my other hand, stroked her leg around the knee. This was accepted by her as well as she started breathing deeper and faster.

After 15 minutes of this, she said she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back she bought her nightie with her and stated that because it was so cold in the bedroom she was going to warm it up and get changed down here.

She sat down again beside me and put her head on my shoulder and moved close to me. I started again to fondle and rub her tits and went back to stroking her upper thighs. Gran said that she was going to change into her nightie then and I thought that would be the end of it.

But no, Gran asked me to undo the zip on her dress and proceeded to take it off. She turned her back to me and removed her bra and her panties. She stood there in front of me, naked. Her ass was large but such an erotic site. Just before she put her nightie over her head she turned to face me. I couldn't take my eyes off her breast. She smiled and lowered the nightie and said, "Jim, I thought it only fair after I saw you in the tub." I couldn't say anything, just sat there with my mouth open and my tongue hanging out ….. she smiled and sat beside me again.

She put her arm around me and pulled me towards her, but she didn't have to try too hard. I once again lowered my mouth to her nipple which was hard by this time, and started to rub the other one between my fingers. She moved her hand down my chest and opened a couple of buttons of my PJ top, slipping her hand underneath. I used my other hand to stroke her knee and upper thigh, and as I worked my way up her leg with my fingers, she opened her legs so that I had better access. Because the nightie was long it got in the way of my hand, so I moved it up to lie on her stomach. I moved my hand higher and rested it on her mound, and gently feathered it with my fingers.

This carried on for about 15 minutes, and Gran said she wanted a drink. She came back from the kitchen with a glass of milk for both of us and sat down again. I proceeded from where we had left off. I opened some buttons on her nightie and I slipped my hand into feel the softness of her breast. I cupped her naked tit, feeling the nipple resting on my hand.

My Gran then started to stroke my thigh. It wasn't very long before she reached my cock and as you can imagine, I was extremely hard and oh so horny. Unfortunately, just as she started to stroke me, I came. I was so embarrassed. She said, "don't worry baby, it will make it all the better for later."

I thought I had better go and clean myself up and put on some clean PJ's, and went downstairs again.

More to cum!!!!!!! I will keep the stories short and sexy.

Don't forget to vote and send me feedback – this genre seems to be a popular one – according to my other Gran stories. So let me know what you think and if you have any similar stories – send them to me and I will develop them for publication.

Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers