Jim's Insurance Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim said one word: "Almost."

In just a few more seconds, he shot his first load of sticky hot ejaculate into the beaker. This was followed by another burst of fluid, and another, as Nurses Wilson and Goodell continued to work on him until there was no more.

Nurse Wilson took the beaker to the counter and sealed it in preparation for analysis. Meanwhile, Nurse Goodell retrieved several moist towelettes and used them to clean the excess lubricant from Jim's ass. She then moved to his right side and used another one to clean his penis. Having completed its work, his penis was no longer hard. It was still rather long and thick, but was quickly deflating.

"You can have a seat on the table now," she said to Jim.

Jim quickly got out of the hands and knees position that he had been in and sat on the edge of the exam table. I could see that his face was red and his chest was wet with sweat. Our eyes met and I mouthed the words: "I love you" to him. He smiled in return. He seemed genuinely relaxed now, knowing that his exam was finally over.

"Good luck, Mr. Johnson, and take care," said Nurse Wilson as she left the room carrying the latest samples.

"Well, that does finally complete your exam, Mr. Johnson," said Nurse Goodell as she washed her hands in the sink. "I realize this was much more involved than you originally expected, but I do want to thank you for your cooperation."

"You're welcome," replied Jim.

The nurse continued: "Once we have your labs back, I'll send all of your paperwork to your insurance company." She walked toward the door and opened it, but had one final comment before leaving: "There will be some forms waiting for you to sign at the front desk. But please, take as much time as you need. The room is yours for as long as you like. I can assure you that you won't be disturbed." The nurse gave Jim a quick wink and a smile and then left.

I got up from my chair as the nurse was leaving. I approach my husband who was still sitting on the edge of the exam table, still totally nude.

"So Mandy, did you enjoy that?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, I most certainly did," I replied as I stepped closer to him.

I placed my arms around his shoulders, leaned in and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. I moved in closer until I was standing right at the foot of the exam table. I pushed his knees apart so I could get closer, allowing his legs to straddle my body and providing me with access to what was between them. I moved both of my hands between his open legs. I grabbed his balls with my left hand and firmly wrapped the fingers of my right hand around the shaft of his cock. I began to fondled his balls and stroke his cock. It didn't take long before he was hard again.

"Lay back baby," I said to him.

I temporarily released my grip on him as I helped him to lay back on the exam table. I then helped him to raise his knees and place his feet flat on the edge of the table. I thought about pulling out the stirrups but decided against it. This was good enough. I once again took a position between his parted legs and resumed working on his cock and balls with my hands. After a minute or so, I leaned over him and began to gently kiss and lick the tip of his cock. My right hand then moved down to the base of his cock, allowing me to take his firm manhood more deeply into my open mouth.

"Oh Mandy, that's so good," he moaned in pleasure.

I didn't stop to respond. I continued to take him as deeply as I could in my mouth and to work my tongue over the entire length of his thick shaft. My left hand now released its grip on his balls as I slipped my index finger deep into his ass hole. My ungloved finger slipped in easily due to all of the lubricant that had already been applied. I began to work my finger in and out of his ass in perfect rhythm with my head, which was now bobbing up and down on his cock. I slipped another finger into his ass and my pace quickened. My lips pressed harder on his tight skin as I rode his cock with my mouth. I felt his hands on the sides and back of my head, guiding me up and down the entire length of his shaft. His pelvis began to thrust upward in rhythm with my movements, thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth each time my head came down on him. He was almost there. I could tell. And when he finally did come, I knew that I would enjoy it almost as much as he did.