Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow lazy fuck would be amazing right now but I could wait. I kissed him again before we headed back to the concert. I sighed in contentment when he wrapped his arm around me and held me close as we walked back, occasionally stealing a kiss on the way.

We were inseparable for the rest of the concert, either holding hands or dancing against each other or me just existing in his strong arms, my back against him and my ass up against his semi hard cock. Now that I had got us past that awkward barrier he was a lot more hands on and confident in my reception of it, I was really enjoying it.

There was a partially awkward moment when we got back to his dorm room, Tom was going to follow us in, clueless as he is. But Rick stuck a hanger on the outside of the door and closed it in his face. The last thing he saw was me winking at him. I thought for a second I might have to jump start things, but nope, the door was barely closed when he started to ravish me.

I moaned breathily as he kissed me hard, and pulled me snugly to his body. His hard manhood pushing against my soft body. He had total control of the situation and my body responded, yielding to his firm touch as he stripped me down. As aggressive as I had been earlier I loved this confidence, I gave no thought to it as I submitted to him.

I had gotten to know him over the past couple of days, and short though that was for a normal person, for someone that can peak inside minds it was more than long enough. I felt safe and knew he wouldn't hurt me, at least not maliciously. A little pain can be fun after all.

Once we were undressed he pulled me in for one last kiss then pushed me down on his bed, bending me over it, my ass sticking up slightly with my back arched. I bit my lip in anticipation. My eyes widened as he pushed into me from behind, my core hurting so good as it stretched around his girth. I started mewling in both pleasure and pain as my sheath tightened around his pole.

When he drew back and I felt myself empty I pushed back, wanting, needing him to fill me again. I gasped when he slammed into me as I pushed back against him, loving the feeling of being helplessly pinned down while he impaled himself inside me. He slapped my ass cheek. The sting brought a tear to my eyes, but also radiated out and turned to pleasure as it combined with the sensation of his friction as he slammed his rod into me.

"Oh my god fuck me hard Rick," I begged in a breathless voice.

My body prompting me I continued to push back when he slammed forward, then grinded a tiny bit as he started to pull out for the next invasion to stimulate my special spot. When I felt him starting to swell inside me he spanked me hard again then grabbed my hair and pulled hard. My head pulled back and my back arched, pushing my ass up at a higher angle. He continued slamming in me reaching new depths.

"Oh god, pull my hair, fuck meeeeeeEEEE," I moaned out, gasping as I started to explode. The hot pleasurable buildup in my core spread out to encompass my body in pure ecstasy. As my warmth gripped him and started to milk his engorged cock I felt his release as he pounded into me once last time. He started filling me with ropes of cum.

I gasped for breath as he released my hair and his manhood slipped out of my hot center. Laying there for a moment in a warm afterglow I felt him lie next to me and caress my back and brush my hair away from my eyes. I felt his seed flow out of me mixed with his juices as he turned me and pulled me fully onto the mattress and against his hard body. I melted into his kiss, my mind still buoyed in a warm contented pleasure.

I decided I needed to head back to my dorm after cuddling for a while. I was starting to feel very close to him, but I worried it may be too soon to be thinking of something long term. Yes I was at college to have fun, but I also wanted love, and to find the kind of love my parents had, in a group.

I was afraid he would freak out if I brought up the polyamory lifestyle so soon, but I knew in my heart it would be worse if I hid it. What if he fell in love with me and felt betrayed?

Some think polyamory is like a permanent pass on cheating, it isn't. It is a group that makes group decisions. Some polyamory groups are closed, only sex with mates, and no new mates without full approval of all.

Some were open, core group that went to swinging parties etc. This second group is not what I wanted. I wanted the first, which I thought was more stable, less likely to lead to jealousy and rampant cheating. It is possible to cheat in a polyamory relationship, even in the second type, mostly by lying and sleeping around without keeping your partners in the loop. It's not just about a constant orgy with different people. Polyamory is about love and commitment between more than just two people.

I listed the good and bad in my head for telling him now.

Good side, he would know what he was getting into with me before he would feel betrayed. I would have someone open to being in a group situation that could help me decide on others to add.

Neither good or bad he might be open to it, but later discover we aren't for each other. I already knew he was a nice guy and not an asshole, but that didn't mean we were ready to pick out china yet.

Bad side, he may be repulsed by the idea and never want to see me again, which isn't actually that bad because if that was the case I was wasting my time being with him. The worst possibility would be he would be disgusted, and spread rumors about me.

He isn't an asshole, but if it shocks him enough or disgusts him he will tell at least someone, which would spread, making me infamous on campus. I decided to risk it. It was bound to come out eventually anyway.

"I have a strange question for you," I said tentatively.

Rick asked, "What's that?"

I sighed. "First though, is this just us having a good time, or are you open to possibilities?"

He looked down into my eyes and said, "Possibilities?"

I nodded. "You know, I know you're a nice guy, but are you just looking for fun right now, no strings? Or does this have the possibility of more, dating etc..."

He said with a touch of humor, "You mean you're asking the where do we stand in this relationship question on the second day?"

I giggled and then looked up apologetically and nodded.

He sighed. "I am not just looking to get laid, so yes, there is the possibility of more. I think we need to get to know each other better first though."

I agreed, "Yes we do, and I wanted to tell you something about me, how I was raised. It's a little different then the norm."

He cocked an eyebrow and tried to hold back a smile. "Wolves? I knew it." He shook his head in mock sadness.

I snickered and said, "No wolves." Vampires' maybe, but no wolves...

I told him a little about my family, leaving out the supernatural.

He didn't look freaked at least when he said, "Group love? So what, you want a bunch of guys?"

I shook my head, "No, that's not what it's about. It starts with two, and then it grows. Although my father started with three, weird circumstances. Everyone is equal, so if you liked the idea you would have equal say on anyone that joined us. There is no trying out either, without full support of everyone else. Plus I saw the way you looked at my roommate this morning. Tell me you would mind..."

I think I did shock him when I said, "I know I wouldn't," with a twinkle in my eye.

I shrugged, "I am not looking for anything from you right now, and this is about you getting to know me and what I eventually want. I didn't want to spring this on you later, when more feelings would cloud the issue. I have a website where you can look at the statistics and read all about it. It is more stable, if done honestly, than a normal 2 person arrangement.

"Oh, and when you read about it I want the more closed style. The open one is more for swingers and people that care more about multiple sex partners then they do a true supporting and loving relationship with more than one person. Which I am not judging, that works for them, it just isn't what I want."

He looked thoughtful and had me add the website onto his reading list on his iPad before I got dressed and left. I did not read his mind so I was just hoping he wasn't thinking he got lucky with a hot but crazy chick and had to move to a new dorm now. I just hope I did the right thing.

I headed straight off to the shower, when I grabbed my towel and robe I noticed Tracy wasn't back yet from her night out.

12