Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

When I found it she gasped loudly and ground herself against my finger and face. Right before she went over I attacked her clit, raising her higher before she fell off the cliff. I heard her scream muffled by what I assume was my pillow as I moved my finger in and out quickly and licked the outside of her lips trying to extend her rapture.

When her arched back relaxed back against my bed I withdrew my finger and crawled up her body and lay down next to her. Softly kissing her lips she slipped her tongue into my mouth to taste herself and we moaned lightly in pleasure.

She whispered, "I don't know what to do. I've never been with a woman before."

I smiled and said reassuringly, "Just do what feels right to you. You know what you like as a woman. I will say though my tits aren't as sensitive as yours, you can be.... Rougher. I will tell you if I need something another way, nothing to stress."

She kissed me again, and I felt her caress my body, tease my breasts and areolas but leaving my nipples alone. I moaned into her mouth, the anticipation of her touch there was driving me crazy.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Be a sec, don't move," and left the bed.

I whimpered as she took herself away. Then gasped when she came back and I heard the buzzing. She brushed my nipple with the small finger vibrator and pleasure shot through me. I felt my pussy clench and drip honey down between my legs. And she was worried about what to do? My god.

She sucked in my other nipple into her mouth, her lips stimulating my puffy areola as she nipped my nipple and struck the other one with the finger vibrator. She kept doing this again and again, each time the pleasure struck me a little harder. I have had guys and other girls play with my tits for a while, I had never come from it, ever. Until now.

"Oh my god, don't STOP," I begged in a moan then ended in a loud gasp.

She pressed down on my nipple hard with the vibrator and bit my other nipple. My core tightened then radiated lightning pleasure throughout my body as I lost all coherent thought.

Several moments later I gasped as I remembered to breathe.

She left my breasts and went south, her tongue and lips teasing my flesh. She caressed my inner thigh and around my core with the vibrator without touching it.

The vibrations teased my labia and clit. I was about to start begging when I felt her suck in my clit and lick it. She slid that teasing finger between my soaked lips into my burning core, stopping when she found my special spot. Then she teased it with the vibrator, touching down for only a second each time she pulled out then pushed back in. She started to suck in my clit and nibble, or lick in time with the vibrator tapping my g-spot.

I rose, and I rose, and I rose. Every time I was about to fall off she would tap again, raising me higher instead. It was insane how much pleasure this woman was giving me for her first time with another woman. Just as it was getting painful, the rise too high, in danger of falling without the promised ecstasy she pushed me over by holding it on my g-spot and biting my clit.

I muffled myself with my pillow. Otherwise I think the whole dorm would have known about my orgasm that night. I screamed in pleasure and I could feel the tears falling from my eyes from the intensity. I think I even passed out for a moment. When I came to it was to a massive aftershock, pleasure shooting through my body making me jump.

I looked at Tracy with my mouth open, disbelief in my eyes, "First time?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Wow," I said, channeling my father's brilliance as he would say.

I took her hand and pulled lightly, indicating what I wanted so she came back up to eye level. I just kissed her and kissed her. My body still suffering the occasional aftershock.

Once I recovered we 69'd, our bodies trembling on each other filling the other with pleasure and rapture. I convinced her that her bed was too far, and it would be dangerous to leave this one and we fell asleep into each other's arms. I had the feeling she liked me way too much too soon. Of course, that feeling was totally mutual.

===========================

I woke up at sunrise, the sun waking me up. I took a quick shower and got dressed, I had business to take care of.

Perhaps I was a coward, but I thought she would be horribly embarrassed discussing the idea of polyamory with me, at least until she had a clear idea of what it was. She had moral issues with what we did last night to fight through, so I knew that it would be that much harder. But it was time to tell her. So I left her a note and my tablet PC with the web page open, begging her to read it with an open mind.

On my way out I begged and pleaded for some energy, Andrea gave me a lot. More than what I needed so I would have a stockpile, I could hold it pretty much indefinitely, I just couldn't get more without help.

My last thought as I left the room was that if I hurt her it would absolutely kill me. Damn empathy.

It was time to claim my college, to make it safe for my fellow students. I closed my eyes and focused, following the hook I had left in that vampire last night.

They were about 5 kilometers north. I sighed and started to jog, I may not have had upper body strength but my legs could go forever and I was in excellent cardiovascular shape. I stopped in front of a closed up strip mall, looking around seeing no one around I used a little power to break in. I felt them below me so searched for a stairwell.

I found it behind a locked steel fire door, would have taken explosives or a battering ram to open, if you couldn't pick a lock with a thought that is. I found 8 of them, unconscious with the sun, defenseless. Not wanting to make a mistake I scanned them all. 7 had the oily nasty feel to it. One of them was clear, clean and refreshing.

I wrote a note, explaining that he didn't have to be stuck with evil ones. That my hometown was a haven for vampires who didn't kill, torture or endanger their blood donors. I left my number and my father's number, the name of the town. Then I put the note in his hand.

The other 7 were another story. I stripped out their dark power, using the light energy to cleanse the dark as I absorbed it into me. Burning off the evil slimy miasma and making it pure dark energy. A pleasure to hold within me.

I dragged the 7 bodies to the corner then combined just a little of the light and dark energy creating purple flames. When I cast it at the vampires there was no smoke, no burning bodies, and no smell. The fire simply consumed them as if the bodies simply disappeared into the flames, leaving nothing behind.

I swallowed hard. I had learned to use my power, and was encouraged to use it to protect when I had the opportunity to do so safely without exposure to normal humans. But I had never taken a life before. Not even an evil one. I did not feel bad about their inability to fight back. They were evil, murderers, kidnappers, and probably torturers. Plus I was just one girl, no such thing as a fair fight.

I shivered and left the cellar behind to head back to the dorm. I would need another shower, and I would need to talk to Tracy before I went off with Rick to our picnic at 11.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers
12