Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Rick's fault we were so gun shy, I actually felt a little guilty. But every time I had the thought that Tom made me feel safe, I remembered I felt the same thing for Rick, the asshole. But a month has passed and we only were with the asshole a couple of days, so enough is enough.

Tom even transferred rooms, just to get away from Rick himself. How could he be friends with Rick if he is into polyamory? Yes he is a guy and neither of them is gay but Rick would have still felt contempt for him, which doesn't help a friendship at all.

Anyway, point being is the guy has been patient as a saint, and Tracy and I agreed last night he should be allowed in as our third. It was also Friday night so we had no worries about times or anything like that. He should be here soon and I broke out the naughtier pieces of my VS collection and I convinced Tracy to get some stuff from FoH.

She looks so hot too. Cream colored bustier, her D cups flowing out the top of it. Her long hair brushed out, some little of it running around her neck and resting in her cleavage. She only had on 2 inch heels. She didn't want to be taller than he was so had to stick to the shorter heels.

I had on a silk red negligee that was mostly transparent, my hardened nipples on display from the stimulation of the silk. I also had a pair of lacey red silk panties and 4 inch red heels. He is in for quite a surprise as he thinks he just coming over to hang out and study. We have definite plans to ravish him, repeatedly.

When he knocked we had concealing robes on to answer the door. We let him in and locked the door.

"Tom, are you serious about wanting to join our little group here?"

Tom said, "More than you know. I love you both."

I got instantly wet when my senses read pure truth. I nodded to Tracy and Tom's mouth dropped open when he saw what was under the robes. I almost cried in happiness when his eyes and smile got wider when we told him we loved him too, like that mattered more to him than the sexy lingerie and promise of sex. Not to say the sex didn't matter, the bulge in his pants proved it did.

Tracy and I teamed up to strip him, I dropped to my knees and got his pants while Tracy kissed him and got his shirt. His heavy backpack fell to the floor behind him as he was stripped of all his clothing. His cock jumped when it hit the room temperature air and there was already some precum on his thick long manhood. I licked it off of his bulbous head with my tongue, relishing the taste.

I was almost always connected to Tracy now, she loved that I read her. Right now I could read her lust and anticipation as she slid around to the back of his body and dropped to her knees. I could actually feel the sensation of her tongue slipping between his cheeks as I wrapped my lips tightly around his girth and started to bob up and down on his hot length.

I had been practicing on a large dildo, I no longer choked if more than an inch or two entered my throat so I buried his cock in my throat, I heard him gasp as my nose struck his belly and Tracy's tongue rimmed his puckered star.

I took a chance while his cock was buried deep in my throat and I was gurgling on it. I spoke straight into his mind while staring into his eyes.

"God you feel so good in my throat. You like your cock down my throat? Does it feel good when I purr on it like this? Please fill my throat, fill my mouth with your hot sticky seed."

He gasped and his cock jumped, I could see in his eyes he didn't know why I could do this. I could also see he didn't and wouldn't care. He loved me and trusted me.

I started to bob my head on his cock fast, trying to get his seed out, I felt the taste and sensation inside his dark star as Tracy wantonly sucked and pushed her tongue in, violating his sphincter.

I could feel his expansion in my mouth and I sent aNowto Tracy and she pulled her tongue out of is now lubed with saliva and slightly stretched sphincter and stuck in a finger. With the tiny vibrator on it, and massaged his prostrate on half speed.

He gasped loudly as his cock surged in my mouth and ropes of cum entered me, I continually swallowed as the pool of jizz grew in the back of my throat. After about a minute of intense drawn out orgasm Tracy pulled out the finger vibrator and started to lick him in flat strokes of her tongue from taint to sphincter, trying to draw it out a little more.

I was still bobbing on his cock, my lips tightened around his girth as I sucked and milked him with my soft lips and strong lungs.

It took the two of us to lower him onto the ground gently when his legs gave out. Tracy grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, directly above him where he could see me sharing his seed with Tracy as we both shared the taste of his front and back with each other.

I smiled and said to her, "Spontaneity is great, but that plan worked well didn't it?" I bit my lip as I looked down at him, he was barely conscious and still looked like he was buzzing with pleasure. We kissed his neck and chest, and his thighs, slowly bringing him back to us. Not letting him fall from such a height directly."

He said, "My god, that was incredible. I don't know how you did that voice thing but it was so damn hot added to what you were both doing to me I could barely hold it at all."

He added, "It seems like I am the only one naked here."

I smiled and said seductively, "Tonight is about you, if you want any of our clothes off you take them off, if you want us naked make it happen, if you just want to slip my panties off and fuck my brains out in this see through negligee and four inch heels, well that is just fine with me too."

Tracy said softly, "Me too, take off, leave on, do what you want Tom. We love you and wanted to make you joining us special, so we are all yours tonight. Tomorrow and every day after we all get a say in the play so to speak."

I grinned, "And I will tell you all about the weird crap I do tomorrow, tonight is not about that."

Tom smiled and said, "Well in that case just take off your panties, but you are going to ride me so Tracy can sit on my face and fuck my tongue."

I smiled and said, voice dripping with sex, "Ok, if you want us to take them off instead of you."

I got up and started to dance suggestively over to Tracy and kissed her passionately, then swayed sexily as I lowered down and slipped her panties off. When I was done she returned the favor. While she slowly pealed my panties off, they made a sucking sound as they were soaked and stuck to my labia.

When we were done with our little show and kissed again, Tom was still on the floor, but his cock was rock hard again. We moved slowly into our assigned by Tom positions as we lowered slowly onto him, my labia opening up to his manhood as I lowered myself down impaling myself with a gasp as Tracy ground her heated core onto his face.

He was magnificent and although it was his night he put us first. Every time I was about to grind the orgasm out of him he called out for us to switch. By the time Tracy enveloped his cock into her warmth and I was being pleasured by his tongue he was in control again. We both flooded his face and his cock at least twice each before he lost control and spent himself inside Tracy's warmth.

I could feel the spurts of his cum coating her insides and I lost control of myself, grinding hard into his face while I screamed his name. I felt him tongue and suck my juice into his mouth. Tracy and I kissed as we moaned into each other's mouth as we came down from our latest orgasm. By the time we coaxed out his fifth orgasm hours later we had lost count of our own and simply collapsed on the floor on both sides of him, cuddling up close, feeling like a fully pleasured and sated puddle of goo.

We stayed bottomless and kept our lingerie and heels on even as we slept. Only showering and changing after he had left. It was all about him after all and that is how he wanted us. After we made him wait so long it was the least we could do. Plus it was really hot, I know I enjoyed it.

It was late Saturday morning. He would be back here later for my 'briefing' about my family and our powers. He not only deserved to know because of the trust he earned, he also needed to know because I was taking them both to meet the family Sunday morning.

12