Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in and took a quick shower while reviewing the night and I realized Lia was right. Lisa is a giving person, you would expect her to be tied up in knots and internalizing, but she wasn't. Or was it just because she felt safe with the people that rescued her? No, that didn't sound right either, it was just who she was.

It was about midnight and it would be about an hour before Sabrina got home so I thought it might be a good time for some private time with my sexy ghost. I got out of the shower and dried off then went in search of her. Finding her cleaning the dishes in the kitchen I snuck up behind her and wrapping my arms around her pulled her in tight against my body.

She gasped out in surprise.

I pulled her hair to the side, running my hand through it as I started kissing the side of her neck. Her smooth silky olive skin felt like heaven under my lips as I hardened against her tight bubble butt. She arched her back and ground against me.

She whispered to me, "I wish I could feel you like Sabrina does, like I do her and she me."

I softly caressed her soul with my light energy. I had studied the dual ended hook we had created unconsciously and I knew I could forge one with Lia as well. I connected us and opened my mind to hers. The love I had for this small sexy woman in my arms, the tenderness I felt when I kissed her neck again. The way I loved my hardness up against her tight bubble butt and her incredibly sexy body.

How the feel of her soft beautiful skin against mine caused my heart to race. How her fiery commanding personality made me breathless and had me under her spell. I used energy to make her clothes disappear and my length was caught between her butt cheeks as I lightly ground myself into her.

Lia melted into me with a soft gentle sigh at my thoughts and the feel of my body against her. It was my first time linked with her and the power of her love and attraction to me. She felt vulnerable in my arms as I saw her great heart, and that she had given over to Sabrina and I, not just unreservedly but with fiery abandon and commitment.

It was simply overwhelming to both of us to feel each other for the first time. I just held her against me for a time as we absorbed each other's feelings, commitment and the intense lust that was building between us in the moment.

She turned her head around as much as she could and pulled my head sideways and into a soft kiss that grew in passion while she arched her back and ground her butt against my cock.

She grinned mischievously and said, "Wow, you really like my sexy ass don't you."

Then she whispered, her face turning sultry, "So why don't you bend me over this sink and take it with your big cock. I want to feel you stretch out and fuck my tight little ass."

Through the link I could tell she meant every damn word, her eyes locked with mine, begging me to take her. I also knew she didn't know if she would like it or not, but that didn't matter to her at all, this was for me right now in her mind. I knew I would make it good for her, or I would stop.

I couldn't imagine moving from this spot so I cheated and opened a portal about 4 inches around and reached through to grab the lube out of the bathroom.

I pulled her by her hair for another kiss as I used the other hand to pour lube on my manhood. Using the other hand I got it rubbed all over my length. With it now on my fingers I started to tease her sphincter. I carefully slid a finger inside her dark hole. Her breath caught for a moment, and then she melted back into our sensual kiss.

She sent through our new link instead of breaking our kiss,"Another one Wade, stretch me out and get me ready for your hard cock, I need it."

I slipped a second finger in, moving around in circles and slowly stretching it a bit more. She slipped a hand around her body and started to stroke my slick manhood. I gasped in her mouth, releasing her hair I wrapped my arm around her body and tweaked her erect swollen nipple and she gasped in mine. She had never had anal sex but she seemed desperate for mine.

She sent,"Now, I want you in me now, fill my rectum with your big fat cock."

Her dirty thoughts and need to please me was filling me with lust, but I was still in control when I pushed her over the counter and held her there. She reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks for me as I lined up with her dark star, holding my slippery hard cock close to the tip as I pushed my cock into her slightly stretched out sphincter.

It still looked way to small but then my bulbous head popped into her dark cave. It was so tight and hot on the sensitive tip of my manhood. I could also feel the burn of her stretched Sphincter through the link so I didn't move, just caressed her back and hair with one hand and her ass cheeks with the other. She moaned softly at the caresses and slowly relaxed her center.

She sent,"Okay, more, fill me... Slowly though."

I poured some more lube on me and then on her around her rim, just to make sure there was enough, then I pushed forward, a little at a time. It took a long time, stopping often for her to relax her sphincter again and again as I filled up her rectum with my tool.

She was both in some pain from the burn and absolutely hot at the thought of giving herself to me in this way. It was almost a self perpetuating cycle of lust as we built off of each other.

My cock looked so good buried in her ass, slipping between her ass cheeks. The pressure and heat surrounding my cock felt amazing. It was not better than her wet and hot warmth, just completely different.

She said in a sultry tone, "Fuck me now, I'm ready, fuck my ass."

Despite the surety I heard in both her voice and mind I started slow, pulling out to the tip then filling her again while I played with one of her nipples, tweaking it between forefinger and thumb. I also reached around and under to play with her silken folds and enlarged clit, I wanted so badly for this to be good for her too.

She gasped as the burn came back but...

She sent,"It's ok. I'll get through it to pleasure on the other side, just fuck my ass. It hurts but it feels so full and good at the same time."

I started to speed up my strokes in and out of her puckered hole, her tight beautiful ass milking my cock hard every time I pulled out to the tip. Her gasps started to sound like pure pleasure as I started rutting into her ass and circling her clit at the same time, pinching and twisting her nipples as the three places of intense stimulation were turning to intense painful pleasure in her core as it coiled and tightened.

I could feel her rising to her height as I slammed into her hard over and over, watching my cock disappear between her bubbled cheeks and watching them shake as I slapped into them with my pelvis. After a minute she was rutting back into me, desperately pushing back to impale her ass on my length. I could feel her peak approaching fast as I played with her clit.

She was whimpering and gasping in pleasure and need. She sent,"Fill my ass, god fill my ass with your hot seed. Oh god, fuck my ass and fill it."

I pinched a nipple and her clit hard, driving her over the edge. Her core sprayed my hand with her honey as her ecstasy filled her. I grunted loudly and started to pump my seed deep within her when her own ecstasy pushed me over. When we came down from our orgasms I carefully and slowly pulled out of her dark hole, then I turned her around and kissed her softly, her body melting against mine.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. My love, my Rosalia. I kissed her softly all over her body and caressed her with my fingertips and then made love to her softly.

==================================================

Lisa started to join me every night on patrol along with Lia. Lia didn't object and I had no reason to, we were cautious but we still managed to have a good time and I found myself enjoying Lisa's company and I could tell Lia did as well through the link. She was alone here in Chicago and she was still grateful I had saved her from slavery, so I had no idea she was pursuing an agenda.

Sabrina's play finally started and we went to the first show, she was absolutely gorgeous in her outfit and the best one on stage. I admit I might have been partially biased on the matter. It was kind of fun too because Lia had to sit on my lap as a ghost without a ticket, although she was on good behavior for the show so it was only a little distracting.

To my surprise Sabrina had also invited Lisa, and we all had a good time together and went out for a late night celebratory dinner after the show. After a good time at the restaurant we said goodnight to Lisa and headed home for some after celebration, celebration.

After we had wiped each other out and were lying next to one another just caressing and chatting. Sabrina was stroking my well used but still semi-hard manhood when she changed the subject.

"So what do you think about Lisa?" she asked.

I couldn't help it, a picture of the gorgeous vampire popped in my head and my cock jumped while she was stroking it. She glared at me playfully.

I said, "That was illegal entrapment, totally not fair."

She snickered and said, "I guess that answers my question."

I smiled and said, "Well she is a great friend actually, Lia and I have fun when she joins us when I go out... Why?"

Lia rolled her eyes and said, "Men!"

I said, not understanding at all, "What?"

Sabrina giggled and said, "Why do you think she is hanging around us all the time, and she kind of just barged into our life recently?"

I said with total sincerity, still clueless, "Well, we saved her life and she is grateful, plus, we are the only people she knows, it makes sense for her to make friends with us."

Lia giggled, now they were both laughing at me... Don't they know guys are too simple to pick up subtle signs and signals? I felt Sabrina getting ready to put me out of my misery and actually explain it.

Sabrina said, "Well, you saved her life, showed concern and got your sister to take care of her because you couldn't. Thanking us was the excuse to get through the door. She learned all about you and polyamory from your sister's little group, she has been courting us.

"Can't you tell she is smitten with you? She can hardly ever take her eyes of you. She does like us too now. That's what it's been about, seeing if she can fit in our little family."

My cock jumped again. Damn it, I never thought the woman I love stroking my cock would ever be inconvenient, welcome to the first time for everything.

Lia snickered and said, "I think he didn't notice because he has been too busy resisting his own feelings."

I said, "It honestly didn't occur to me, it felt like hero worship in a way, the way she came on to me that first day. I guess the flavor has changed, she likes the both of you too."

Sabrina said, "So, we give it a bit more time. That makes all of us open to the idea. She would be good for all of us I think. After all she is giving, nice, dependable, and loyal. Plus I find her as jaw dropping hot as Wade over here."

My cock twitched again at that thought but as she was squeezing me hard and holding me firmly I don't know if she noticed. They would look hot together. Lisa and Lia too, and me... I shook off that fantasy before it started, concentrating on the feel of Sabrina's soft hand lazily pleasuring me while I gently played with her breasts.

That's when my beautiful Sabrina put a stop to our sensuous lazy pleasure filled rest by leaning down my body and sucking my cock in to her warm hot mouth. I put my hand on the back of her neck and moaned out softly while pulling Lia in for a hard hungry kiss...

Chapter 6 – Busted by a coworker.

I couldn't move. I was completely frozen in shock. I had never expected anything at all like it. Teri was standing before me, who I hadn't seen with my eyes in weeks. And she was sobbing. I had no idea what to do.

The angel that had sniped at me for almost a year about how I would go nuts and she would have to put me down like a dog. Insults, innuendos and many other things she had said to me, hate in her voice. The disgust that she had to keep watch over something like me rolling off her body language.

Now she stood her in front of me blubbering, and all I felt was anger. I was surprised. I would be less surprised by compassion for this angel that subjected me to her hatred in the past. But all I could feel was anger at how they treated me and that they had taken my mother.

Teri said with a sob, "I'm sorry, please forgive me..."

She had explained why she was never in view anymore and was giving me privacy. She had finally seen what a good man I was when I had started saving people from possession, and freeing those ghosts. She hadn't believed I would stay good without my family there to control me. She felt guilt at the way she treated me, and all I could manage to dredge up for this sobbing pathetic creature was anger.

It wasn't even really her fault, I knew that. She had been conditioned to hate me by her superiors. Well, she had conditioned me to hold her in contempt and anger. I knew it was wrong, I felt wrong inside as if she were the target of all my bad feelings and anger from my mom being taken. From me being treated like a monster, something to be destroyed if it stepped out of line.

So I just stood there, completely frozen. I knew any action I took on how I felt would be violent, and that would be even more wrong, so I just stared at her tears and felt disgust. She told me she was sorry one more time then she left, for the first time since the trial I could not feel an angelic aura with my power. She was... Gone.

I felt guilty for not being able to empathize with the angel, who really was torn up and sorry. Stayed out of my way then came to seek my forgiveness. And I couldn't find any. Then I got angry for feeling guilty and went out for a run, I circled the entire city, running off my anger. Trying to understand it, it felt overblown to the circumstance.

I was not normally a bitter angry person, but I had obviously let this sit too long and fester. Maybe if I had yelled at Teri instead of ignoring her all that time I would not be this way.

Is there something wrong with me?

Both Lia and Sabrina were giving me wide berth while I worked through this. I probably shouldn't be out here right now but I was, probably the first time I was out alone since I got here. Although it's possible Lia was following from a distance. I kept my mind closed, I didn't want to... Infect them with this anger I felt.

My life was pretty damn good. I had two beautiful, kind and loyal woman in a committed relationship with the possibility of adding another. So what the hell was I so angry about?

That's when the call came in. Another fire in a business park. Small warehouse fire. I took off running and got there in under a minute. I felt a demon so I stopped. It was in a middle aged man who looked to be homeless.

I put a little too much behind it with my anger so out of control, the poor guy got slammed into the building as the dark energy and demon was ripped out of his body and destroyed in less than a second.

I cringed and ran over, then bathed his body in light to repair the damage I had done. Maybe I was a monster, maybe I hunted the demons because they were the only things I could hurt, could punish, without censure from my family and angels. I pulled the man up and told him to go, and then I ran in the building and put it out with light energy and a fire extinguisher from the corner.

I heard the sirens and decided I needed to not be seen at this fire. Before I left though I heard a cough behind me.

"You see, I work two warehouses over as a packer, so it was easy to get over here for this fire," said my fellow firefighter Jimmy Stephens.

Oh. Crap.

Jimmy sounding nervous continued talking, "We been wondering how fires go out with burn patterns that don't make sense, so what the hell are you and what have you been doing? And please tell me why you let the bum that started the fire go. We are funny here in Chicago, we arrest the arsonists."

Fuck. He saw that too... I could erase his mind... But maybe I should give him a chance first?

"Umm, well I let him go because he didn't start the fire, the demon that was inside his body did."

He nodded and looked at me like I was crazy, "Right son, well tell me all about it."

Shit. I knocked him out with a shot of power then I stood over him and was about to erase the last 15 minutes of his life. It was the smart thing to do, but it made me feel worse, angrier at myself. Like I was a monster going around lying and stealing life from people.

I don't know why but I had to tell him the truth, I already knew I was being stupid, but I picked him up and ripped open a portal to one of the parks and stepped through.

I woke him up and it went downhill from there. He kind of totally freaked out on me actually. Said I was evil, had unnatural powers. It was almost like he was taking over Teri's vacated position. Never mind that I was stopping demons and putting out fires, I was a crime against god. I watched numbly, stupidly, feeling sorry for myself, while Jimmy Stevens ran out of the park and jumped in a cab to get away from me.

Well shit. I wasn't too worried, he had no proof, he would seem off his rocker and I had read in him he wouldn't tell anyone about this. Maybe that's why I let him go. Truth is though it would have been kinder to take his memory, knock a knot on his head and drop him somewhere public. I just couldn't do it. The only smart thing I did was hook a little power into him, just to be sure. He could change his mind after all.

===========================================

Lia found me a couple of hours later. Not sure how as my mind was buttoned up hard still. I was still resting back against the same tree in the park. She turned her back and sat down in front of me then leaned back. I flinched when our bodies touched. She leaned back against me and caressed my legs, obviously worried about me, but silent, supportive. I wondered if I deserved it.

Maybe I wasn't buttoned up as good as I thought, or maybe I didn't do it fast enough earlier, but it's probably because she was just so intuitive and could read my like a book.

Lia said, "You need to let it go. You know your mom fucked up right? I heard the story from Pia when I was visiting one day. Yes, I have visited your family, they miss you actually, but they know your working through something. Nikki should have appealed back then when she was pregnant, instead out of fear for you she hid it, wouldn't take the chance they might say no.

"I don't entirely blame her for it, protective instincts, she already loved you and she was willing to face punishment for the surety of your life."

Lia was silent for a bit then said in her soft velvety voice full of compassion, "You can't forgive Teri because it's not about what she said or did, it's about them taking your mom. But it's more about you not being able to blame your mom. Your heart won't let you. You hate them, because if you stop hating them, you will have to be angry at her instead, for leaving without a fight.

"You aren't a monster, you're just angry at the wrong people and afraid to let go and face the truth. She didn't even fight did she? Just hugged her family goodbye and went to face her judgment. It's all she could have done mind. Fighting would have made it worse."

Her hands kept massaging my legs as she laid up against me, there was nothing sexual about it, she was just being comforting. Could she be right? Am I so angry at Teri and the rest of the angels just to blind my mind from blaming my mother for leaving? Even if she left for me and for the future when this life is done?