Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just held her and crooned to her, I hadn't really thought about how powerful an experience this would be for her, that it was her first time as a free being, and her first time when she actually wanted it. Always before she had been forced, used, taken against her will. My heart was filled with a deep longing to protect this woman, wrap her in my love. Though I knew well she could protect herself just fine now.

She whispered, "I love you Wade, please make love to me."

I replied, my voice tender, "I love you too Lisa."

I caressed her face and lay her down in the bed. I parted her legs with a gentle touch then I kissed my way to her center. I would make love to her like she asked, but first I wanted and needed to pleasure her with my tongue, lips, probing fingertips and lightly nibbling teethe. I needed to taste her.

I gently licked along her labia for the first time and my breathing picked up from the taste of her. My heart was full of love and emotion. A gentle regard for the open love and trust this beautiful being was showing in me. The feeling I was getting from pleasuring this newest addition to our family for the first time with my tongue was overwhelming.

Every sigh and gasp and tremor of her body under my tongue and fingertips felt like a gift. When she arched her back I slid my hands under her ass and squeezed her cheeks while I pulled her into my face hard, her rapture erupted from her molten core, wetting my chin and tongue as I drank in her taste. My cock was hard and long, completely recovered from her earlier attentions but I stayed down there.

I wanted her to come again under my ministrations. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently brushed it with my tongue. My hand reached between her legs and teasing her swollen silky folds, bringing her slowly back up to her height. I slipped a finger inside her and teased her sensitive inner wall, my other hand sliding up her flat stomach onto her breast to squeeze and pinch one of her nipples.

She arched her back and ground her clit against my mouth a she cried out in ecstasy, her molten core erupting, silken honey flowing around my finger and running down her thigh and taint. I slowly crawled up her body, pausing at her lovely breasts.

I just couldn't help myself, they were large and perfect. Despite the emotionally charged and loving atmosphere I had the base thought that soon I would be able to run my length between them, but not now, it wasn't the time for that.

I kissed my way up to her soft lips, our taste mixing with our kiss. I reached down a hand and teasingly ran the tip of my manhood up and down her velvety folds. Her honey coated my sensitive tip as it felt the delicious gentle friction against her core.

The beautiful vampire breathed out in a begging voice, "Please..."

I knew what she wanted and she didn't have to beg for it. I pushed forward into her in one smooth and slow motion, her tight moist folds parting for my invading pole. As I slid myself inside her I felt her hot wet walls welcome me, conforming to and tightening around my girth as I filled her center. I stopped when I was all the way in, our bodies tight against each other's and I kissed her lips, claiming her soft moan of pleasure with my mouth.

I groaned at the warm friction as I pulled back and pushed in again. Slowly giving her what she wanted. She lifted up her hips and pushed to meet my every agonizingly slow thrust as we stared into each other's eyes. Her core was wrapping my manhood in pleasure as she controlled her canal, almost massaging, milking my cock as we slowly made love.

I could see her slowly reach her height, her first ecstasy small and brief as her body quivered under mine and tightened around my tool. Her second hit shortly after as I just continued to slowly pump my length into her through it. I took her through orgasm after orgasm, her body quivering almost constantly I sped up a little knowing I needed to finish before she crashed in over stimulation.

Her body arched and tightened down as an intense orgasm rolled over her. Her hot core locked around and milked my cock, trying to draw out my seed. I released my control over my body and let the ecstasy take me. I lowered my head for a long hot kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue as my body let go and filled her womb with my hot sticky batter.

I stayed inside her as we came down, whispering nonsense in her ear as our bodies slowly cooled and I started to shrink within her. We caressed and kissed, our satiated bodies melting together and our limbs tangled. A short time later her sexy eyes widened when I brushed my lips against hers and moved to get up. A grinning Lia entering the room with a wicked look in her eyes...