Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 - Ariel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

I said with a grin, "I have to ask you, your voice is so beautiful. Can you sing? The curiosity was driving me crazy."

She smiled, "What would you like to hear? I only know a few things, some hymns, or the national anthem. Or something from the 70's or 80's maybe? Hmmm."

I nodded. "Yes, anything you want really."

She sang a simple hymn. I was not big on religions since I actually had a handle on what went on for the most part. I didn't need faith because I had fact. But that didn't matter, the words didn't matter. Her voice was a soothing balm, and evoked strong emotions within me.

It looked and sounded effortless on her part. If her spoken voice was like a warm and soft familiar blanket, her singing voice felt like a comforting fire burning in the fire place, warming me against a cold barren room.

After the song was over we talked some more and I had to admit I felt better, and that... I would miss Amanda when she was free to go. She was so easy to talk to besides the feel of her voice, she was very attractive too, but that almost didn't matter at all. Her pure soul is what you saw in everything she said and did, and in how she moved. Making her a vampire slave hadn't dimmed her light one bit.

Chapter 5 – Taking a break.

The rest of the week went quickly, except for the second lab class on Thursday. It was so painfully awkward and slow. I consoled myself that at least she wasn't afraid of me, just thought I was a bit of a freak I guess. I cringed a bit at the blank look in her eye, instead of seeing attraction I saw... Nothing. But it wasn't that bad, more disappointment than anything else.

One thing I did right was not waiting until we were in love to tell her.

I noticed something new that day as well. Normally the passage of angels and ghosts are disregarded, I filter them out. But one ghost, I kept seeing on and off all day until it finally registered with me. I could see her pondering thoughtfully as she watched from a distance in the coffee shop as I ordered coffee, her lips compressed.

She was right about my height, cute body but she was closer to 30 in age, if not already there. Most ghosts aged to 20ish after dying before freezing in their form, so she must have died around 30, but who knows how long ago. She had cute styled short blonde hair and I could see her blue eyes narrow as she caught me looking at her. She turned and walked through the wall and out of sight.

I wondered what it was about, what did a ghost want with me? But I had no idea, not even a guess. I sighed and decided I needed some fun so I asked mom if she was up for an afternoon in the sun. She declined saying she was busy so I decided Mina needed to go to the beach, she was way overworked. Obviously. It was a selfless act on my part, sacrificing my time for my sister, that I teleported to her home and bullied her into joining me.

"Sis, you look horrible and overworked. You need to get some sun and I'm here to make sure you get it, for your own good," I said, false concern showing on my face.

The corner of my lips twitched as she just stared at me. Then she giggled which brought back a lifetime of memories for me. I forgot how much I loved and missed Mina. I gave her a huge hug on impulse.

She had one of her mates watch the babies and put on a suit and of course she looks great. Light energy means no stretch marks or long road to getting back in shape. The men on the beach stood no chance to avoid drooling in public. I let her open a portal, easily falling into little sister mode, and letting her take the lead. Just for the day, to relax.

Plus light energy portals didn't have the creepy crawly teleport feeling. It was a little warmer today than last week but still a nice 87, the white bikinis and the breeze took the edge off of the heat and we enjoyed ourselves. It was a nice fun day, both of us reverting a few years.

The only strange thing that happened the 5 hours we were there was I could swear I saw that ghost again. But when I turned around to verify it I couldn't see her anymore. I shrugged it off and got back to my swim. When we went back to her house I stayed another hour to play with her babies, they were so cute.

I realized I wasn't a very good aunt, Mina might be over a thousand miles away but that was a one second trip for me, I vowed I would spend at least a few hours a week spoiling my niece and nephew. It would be good to see Mina more often too. I also realized I needed to go see wade soon too, he had a kid coming, and a nephilim to boot, but then at three quarters angel could he or she be called that?

I talked her into making me a portal home, willing to beg and plead, which wasn't necessary, to avoid the creepy crawlies.

I spent the rest of the evening working on an idea for the vampire energy charge station. I created a spell form with two thoughts. The simple one was to channel energy to any vampire in the spells reach. The second thought was the control. I couldn't tell really if a vampire was full by energy, because they were all different. However I could also detect their instinctual hunger with Dark energy.

So I used that as a control thought, if the vampire's instinct felt full or satisfied it would turn off. If another not full vampire entered the area it would target him and turn on until he was satisfied as well. It should work but I needed a test subject, and to track down a little boy to open a microscopic portal to another universe for the spell form to get the energy.

Hmmm, maybe that's not so brilliant, what if a demon got through? The more I think on it a permanent portal to where dark energy came from was a horrible idea.

I worked on it again, this time making a fairly large container for raw energy inside the spell form. Not only would the spell form draw from it, but it would also maintain the spell form indefinitely as long as it had dark energy. Of course the spell form container would need to be filled, but Jeremy could do that easily, then close the portal and not worry about anything... Escaping.

All we would have to do is refill it every couple of months. I would kind of miss visiting every day, but the goal was to be able to do my own thing eventually with marine biology. I was determined to automate some things that I did before I left so no one would be in danger with hungry vampires if I wasn't back for a week or two, or even a month.

I found Jeremy and he was willing to give it a try, so I built the spell form in one of the corners and anchored it to the floor. Jeremy opened a portal and filled it with raw dark energy. It held more than I thought. I couldn't imagine it needing more in less than 6 months. Unless we got an influx of new vampires that is.

I hunted down an aunt who looked reluctant to play test subject until I explained what we were doing, and the biggest risk would she would get overfull, not drained. If it became too much she could jump out of the circle. I watched as she walked in the circle, the spell form fed her energy perfectly.

I was monitoring her too so I could tell she was just feeling satisfied when the spell form turned itself off, leaving only the trigger active. She was excited to say the least. It would be a buffet table for all the vampires in residence too of course. It wasn't a hardship for me to feed them all, but they would appreciate not having to wait on or coordinate with me just to get a meal.

I was feeling proud of myself when I went up to my bedroom to get a little college work done. When I walked in I saw Kristi lying on the bed wearing some very sexy white see through lingerie. Maybe my homework would have to wait. I left a trail of my clothes from the door to my bed, never taking my eyes off my sexy ghost. She looked exquisite. I smiled wider when I saw there were no toys in sight.

I said softly, "Hello love," right before I kissed and melted against her body. The beautiful gauzy lingerie was the only thing between our bodies, creating a soft teasing silken friction between us. Gone was slut angel. The fun and erotic give and take when we fucked was completely subsumed by this side of my ghost I had never seen.

Her pliant lips, her soft body, and the way she held herself. Soft caresses, they all showed her submission to me. Not a submission of sub to dom for pain and humiliation games. No, this was the submission of her to her mate, the surrendering of not only her body and pleasure, but her heart and soul. She was giving herself to me fully in a way I never experienced before.

Along with the pleasure of our kiss and our body's friction I was filled with tenderness toward the angel I loved. Seeming so breakable all the sudden, entrusted to me. This fragile open submission to me, her love.

I caressed her skin and straddled one of her legs as I started to kiss her neck and shoulders. Her skin felt like silk against my lips. Soft yielding and succulent flesh as I kissed, licked and sucked below her earlobe. I slid a hand under the gauzy material and teased her labia gently. There would be no pinches or slaps, only gentle and loving caresses for my ghost.

I slid and ground my core against her bare leg. I gasped in pleasure at the friction as I left a trail of warmth and moisture along her leg before grinding back over that same trail. Spreading my honey on her leg.

I teased her labia apart, her hot core welcoming two fingers as I slid them in slowly and teased her walls with my fingertips as she closed around them with her warmth. I was panting now. The sensation of tender emotions and the delicious friction and pressure on my hot building core plus the pleasured sounds dropping from her lips were all ecstasy to me as I slowly neared my peak.

I teased her hardened nub with my thumb with light brushes alternated with gently pushing down and going in circles with the pad of my thumb while I worked my fingers in and out of her honey pot. The closer to her peak she got the more her body simply melted at my touch, responding in pleasure to every soft touch and slow invasion.

I was so close to rapture I moved back to her lips and they were pliant, following my lead and felt so good against mine. She gently brushed my C cups and hardened nipples, the push to gently send me over into ecstasy. I ground against her leg as my back arched, I could feel the warm silk running down my inner thigh and around both sides of her legs as I emptied my honey onto her.

I panted, "God I love you Kristi," as I gave her my love, heart and soul as well.

It was not the most powerful orgasm to ever hit my body, but it was the most profound by far. When I recovered I kissed her softly and resumed my ministrations to her quivering core, she was on the edge, left there when I couldn't move my body.

With a few more strokes into her warmth and the gentle teasing of her nub she went over as well, panting out my name as her body arched up and against me, grinding into my fingers as she reached her rapture.

I just held her and kissed her after that. I caressed her silken skin as neither of us wanted to lose this closeness. It never even occurred to me to drop a wise ass comment to ruin the moment.

============================================================

I was eating lunch, another week gone, just three days since I had stupidly taken Maddy to the house. I was finishing up when I saw the ghost again. Same blonde hair, blue eyes. Cute body with a C cup but clearly around 30. She obviously wanted something from me so I got up and walked toward her. Her eyes widened but then narrowed in thought. She turned around and led me away from people to some trees for privacy.

I asked curiously, "Why are you following me?"

She said belligerently, "How do you know I wasn't following another student, that just happens to be in the lunchroom the same time as you?"

I raised my eyebrow, seriously?

I said, "How about because none of those students were in Puerto Rico recently?"

She sighed. "Sorry, yes I was watching you. I didn't want to approach until I was sure I could trust you."

I said, "Trust me?"

She said, "I need help, rescuing someone, a vampire. But you wield dark energy, yet I don't sense evil from you, so how can that be? I was trying to figure out if I should approach you or find someone else."

I said, "How is my business, but I will tell you it is a natural connection. I do not sacrifice anyone and I don't enslave vampires."

I shook my head, "Just tell me, if I can help I will."

She said, "I died forty years ago. My name is Kayla and I was the god mother of a young boy, about ten years younger than me. His mother was a close family friend, and when my parents died in an accident, they made me god mother at the young age of eighteen. He was just eight then. Everything was fine for a while. I certainly never expected to take responsibility for the boy. But just two years after that his parents were killed in a robbery.

"I was a young twenty, immature, but I took the ten year old in, his name is Jason. I raised him until he turned eighteen. That's when... That's when a vampire woman took him. I tried to stop him and she killed me. Her master, the necromancer turned him into a slave. Made him a vampire."

She looked up at me and continued, "I can't move on until I know he is safe, free from that nightmare. I know when his master sends him out to hunt. It should be easy for someone like you to take him when he is alone. Will you help me?"

My first thought was yes, but was I ready? What would happen if I got caught? Would it start the war? Preparing for an inevitable war and building my knowledge and power to destroy the necromancers was one thing. But starting the war? Putting all the families at risk? I would need to think about it I think. Although not helping kind of makes me a hypocrite, hating the truce with evil like I do.

"I need to prepare, and think about it. This could start a war between my family and the necromancers. When does he hunt next?"

She said, "Tomorrow night at sundown, he is in North Columbus, OH. Saturday night is rich with young stupid people out and about. I can show you exactly where when we get there."

I nodded, "Tomorrow at noon meet me here and we will see."

I slowly headed home thinking about it. I decided it's something I needed to do. I had the ability to take out necromancers now, even if one is out with the vampire it would be a good test. If it went well I could load up and be ready for any counter attack. If it didn't go well, I suppose they wouldn't need to counter attack at all.

My family could take care of themselves. I always hated the idea of the truces and I felt I had enough of a handle on things to make a start on it, even if it probably won't cause trouble.

I got up to my room and I sensed a vampire within. I went inside and Amanda was sitting at my desk, apparently waiting for me. I felt a sharp stab of disappointment, it has been two weeks, and she was probably ready to go now.

I had really enjoyed our talks, beyond her voice although I would miss that too, and it hurt more than I thought it would, the thought of her leaving. She had made and saw friends leave a hundred times before but this felt worse.

I asked, "Amanda?" she had never come to my room before, always just available when I sought her out.

She stood and looked up at my eyes. At 5'1" she was one of the only people I knew that was shorter. Her ocean blue eyes looked up at me.

She said tentatively, "You're mother said I was good to leave, free."

I said, "I will miss you, I enjoyed our time when we talked."

She nodded and looked unsure. "I have too. I...," she just trailed off.

I took her soft hand in mine and walked over to the couch. I said, "Please sit."

She sat down next to me and I said, "What is it Amanda? You can trust me with it, or not if you are too uncomfortable."

She took a deep breath and almost looked scared. What was she going to say?

She said softly, her eyes down, "You have been so kind to me while I am here, and you freed me from those horrible spells. I felt gratitude for a while, until you came and talked to me. You told me a lot of things. About you, plans, family..."

She trailed off nervously and I said, "Sorry if I chewed your ear off, you are just so easy to talk to. You calm me for some reason. I guess I felt safe enough to open up to you."

I was a little horrified, I had the feeling I was missing something but all I could think was I had bored this poor woman to tears with my daily issues and thoughts. I was relieved when she shook her head at me.

She said, "That wasn't what I meant. I meant," she blushed then plunged on, "I am free but I do not wish to leave. Is there not a place in your family for me?"

When she looked up her blue eyes locked on mine and I saw what she wanted. I finally understood this beautiful gentle woman with a generous heart and a silken voice wanted to be my mate. Be a part of my polyamory group, which currently was just two. My heart sang at the thought but before I could open my mouth I realized I had to make sure.

She was a recently freed vampire and had latched on to the person that had freed her and showed her kindness, affection and attention for the first time in decades. To me. I couldn't take advantage of that, even though I knew I wanted her. We meshed so well already and if I was honest I had become smitten with her sometime over the last two weeks.

I said, "I need to talk to Kristi about it. I can tell you I am interested, but..."

I explained everything that just went through my mind, I wanted her, but she needed to taste freedom before she could make this decision. I suggested that she go find some and come back if she still wanted me. Despite normally being the right thing I could tell I was being cruel to both of us. I could see it in her eyes.

She shook her head, "I was not born in captivity, I still remember growing up, and my first year of college. I see my freedom and happiness in your eyes, and I will never look away."

I nodded, I couldn't force her. To tell the truth I didn't want to. It was my conscience doing it, I wanted to grab on and not let go myself.

"I will talk to Kristi as soon as I get a chance to. You already know how that works, we both have to agree."

Perhaps it was cruel tease but I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek before I let her go. I wanted to do so much more, and could feel she did too, but knew it wouldn't be right. I had to talk to Kristi first. She had a triumphant smile on her face and that made me feel better about it, she really did want to be with us.

Kristy wasn't around so I made some more drain spells putting them on the back of my phone, just in case I needed it tomorrow. I had decided I needed to go, I was as ready as I was going to get, at least for the first skirmish. I could always adjust if I needed to.

Chapter 6 – Kayla and Jason

I showed up right at noon by those trees. I still haven't run into Kristi, I hope she comes back soon. Kayla finally shows up and they head to the car, it's about a three hour drive to Columbus. I considered teleporting but I don't know much in that area, what happens if it's a 20 mile walk to where we needed to go? Just easier if I have a car with me.

"Thanks for this," Kayla said with hope in her voice.

I replied, "Your welcome, hopefully we will be in and out. If not I am prepared I hope."

The drive was quiet. I thought about taking someone with me but decided it was time to try and stand on my own, otherwise what was I doing? I didn't want to start a war then stand back and watch my family fight it, I had to find out if I could measure up, or at least if my spell forms could.

We got to northern Columbus right before the sun went down. She showed me where he usually hunts. I went in the park and basically just waited. I didn't turn myself invisible. I figured I would be good bait, at least until he got close enough to sense my energy.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers