Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 - Ariel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the spell form shield on so he shouldn't be able to hurt me, and if he gets to close it will drain his energy, like those necromancers absorbed my attack last year.

That's when I got my first look at Jason. He was tall, 6'2". He had short blonde hair and light blue eyes. He had sensed me but I was frozen, he was also the most stunning man I had ever seen. I stepped out embarrassed, both the shame of the past and of course, the fact of his vampire senses. He will be very aware of the effect his body was having on me.

I was wary though and said, "Jason?"

He narrowed his eyes at me in distrust, fear and wariness. "I don't recognize you, come to steal me away from my current slave owner?"

I started to explain, "Not exactly, I am here w...," but I was cut off by Kayla's happy cry as she ran out to join us.

I said, "So will you come with us, or do I need to capture you. I'm not sure how locked down you're with commands?"

He said alarmed, "Kayla what are you doing here?" Glaring at me he continued, "What have you done!"

That's when I felt the necromancer behind me, holding a tremendous amount of power. I moved, releasing a spell form while I felt him unload a blast of power in my direction. My shields, which I copied from the necromancer ones, were designed to deflect light energy, and absorb dark energy. What I had never tested was the upper level of absorption.

As soon as I could see the necromancer I released mydark energy drainspell form, it struck him and started to work, but I could feel my shields struggling to absorb the energy from his attack, then fail. The pain was horrible and I fell to the ground, unable to breathe.

I was having trouble concentrating but managed to cut off the pain center of my brain and my mind cleared. I poured the rest of my energy into healing, desperate to heal before I passed out, otherwise I would die, suffocating, as my energy went back to a quiescent state.

Dark energy does maintain the body on its own, but for major damage it would take weeks to recover from this, and I would be long dead before that happened. I struggled and clawed with my mind to stay conscious as I felt my body slowly heal. The necromancer was drained, helpless. Except he wasn't damaged and I saw him walking my way with a knife and a smile on his face.

I activated my invisibility with plans to roll after, but nothing happened. His energy must have broken my spell form. Right before he got to me my lungs finished healing and filled with blessed air as my breathing was restored. I shot a quick bolt of dark energy to knock him out. He had nothing at all to block it. Then I looked up at Jason.

"Will you attack me?" I asked. So far he had not.

He shook his head. "I only had orders to distract you, they overheard Kayla telling me I was going to be rescued, and set up this trap. I am perfectly content to stand here until he captures you." He finished with a grin at the unconscious necromancer.

He frowned and said, "But my control spell won't let me go with you either."

I cautiously stood up, my healing close to complete. I glared at Kayla a bit, but let it go. I looked at my cell phone, the rest of my spell forms had been disrupted by his attack, I knew I would need to rework the shield to avoid this in the future.

I said, "Don't go anywhere," and started to concentrate on replenishing my energy.

I would need to feed him before I removed the control spells or he would no doubt attack me. He looked hungry. I would also need to rebuild my shield, just in case. I was helpless right now. It was obviously flawed, but the shield would still guard me from him if he lost control of his instincts.

I was focusing on what to do because I was terrified. I had almost died, against only one. Granted in an ambush but I had thought myself so prepared and ready for this.

Fifteen minutes later or so I felt like I had enough, so I fed him, explained he needed to come with me for help with his instincts before he would be completely free. When he gave his word I drained his spells away. I didn't have any forms ready but we had the two minutes it took to build one. As soon as he was freed he walked over to the necromancer and cut his head off with one powerful swipe of the dagger.

He looked up and shrugged, "You have no idea how long I waited to do that. Thank you so much for helping Kayla free me. I had no idea she had found such a beautiful assistant."

I felt a little less nervous when he dropped the dagger on the corpse. He was also checking me out. I couldn't tell if he was attracted or if he wanted to eat me. Maybe both. I was shaken up, and still attracted to him myself and the thought of a 3 hour drive back home with him in the car sounded nerve-racking to me. Plus, I was covered in my own blood. The car was just a bad idea.

I decided to come back for the car and I opened a transport portal to my back yard.

My aunts made a fuss about me when I dropped him off in the training area. He didn't look happy about being restricted to an area but grudgingly accepted it. He didn't want to hurt anyone, or at least not anyone not in a necromancer robe.

I took a long hot shower and threw out the bloody clothes. Kristi wasn't home and I wished she was, but I knew what I had to do. When I woke up tomorrow, all day Sunday would be about fixing my mistakes...

=====================================

I was working on a spell form when Jason walked in my room. I looked at him questioningly but he just pulled me up off the chair and started kissing me. I sighed deeply in his hot mouth as he invaded mine with his rough tongue, holding me so tight against him I couldn't move as his rock hard center was grinding into my warm core through our clothes.

We broke the kiss and he started to strip my clothes off and when I went to ask him what he thought he was doing the look of lust in his eyes silenced my lips as I felt my center clench in need. I started to strip off his clothes, slowly running my hands across his ripped and muscled front, my fingertips drawing a moan from his lips.

He roughly turned me around and bent me over my desk, when I went to move he spanked me hard causing me to gasp out. My pussy tingled in pleasure as the sting worked into my body from the now red colored flesh of my ass. I felt him tease my labia with the head of his cock, teasing my wet silken folds with deliciously soft friction.

I no longer cared why he was in my room. I just needed him to fill me now. As if he had read my thoughts he smoothly plunged into my depths with one slow thrust, he filled me completely as my soft wet and hot walls stretched wide then closed snugly around girth along his entire buried hot and thick length.

I gasped and panted the words, "Oh god Jason, fuck me, fuck me hard."

He started to slam into me over and over, filling my tight wet and molten core with his big cock. Every stroke a delicious slap as our centers crashed together, his balls bouncing off my sensitive engorged clit with every long hard stroke of his manhood. He reached forward and grabbed my long red hair and pulled hard. My head went back and my back arched, sticking my ass up higher as if it was begging for it.

His strokes started to penetrate even further with my submissive posture, changing the angle of his penetration as he plumbed me deeper. My hot core begging for his hard cock to continue as my body started thrusting itself back against his middle in pure instinctive need. Wanting it deeper and harder.

I felt myself rising to orgasm, my skin flush as my body started to tremble under his wonderfully ruthless assault of my needy center. I was rising to an intense orgasm, falling into the tightly coiled pressure in my center as I gripped his cock tightly with my contracting walls and my body exploded in pleasure...

"Oh god!" I screamed as I woke up, my hand twiddling my clit, my finger deep inside me. My body was covered in sweat and I was coming down from an intense orgasm. As I remembered my dream I blushed, the familiar shame from the past overwhelming me. What the hell was that? I haven't had a dream like that in... A long time.

I thought about Jason, safely down in the cells, his beautiful face and that well built body and blushed again. Maybe it wasn't about him specifically? Could I be getting over my past finally? I had felt no shame or embarrassment in the dream, just...

Lust, attraction and need. I had felt sexy and desirable. In control even from the submissive posture, because it was his lust and attraction for my nubile sexy body that brought him to me. That brought out his desire to plunder and take me. He was under the spell of my sexy body, and I had wanted him to take me hard. Desperately.

I went and took a shower, and was feeling a lot better by the time I finished, more my normal self.

As I remembered yesterday I started to feel a bit more confident as well, after all I had survived the encounter despite the ambush and the shield's failure. I hadn't done anything wrong after all, just my tools failed, and of course Kayla was stupid enough to go tell Jason our plans, in a necromancer stronghold.

The first thing I did was drain all the broken spell forms tangled within my energy, I was a mess.

The second thing I did was create a new simple spell form for healing. It would detect my health and automatically activate if I was in deep shit. This way I would still have a chance if I was unconscious. I put one on different parts of my body, so if I was blasted again, at least one had a good chance of surviving to activate. I figured if they were all destroyed my body would pretty much be done for anyway.

My mother and father came in at that time looking serious. My thoughts flashed to Jason, damn hot vampire probably spilled the beans.

My father said, "So what are you thinking, something tells me your just getting started here."

I explained all about what I felt and thought about the truce, and that it was wrong. All of it. The premise that we couldn't save the world was false. That we couldn't take down their empire was flawed in my opinion. We could change the world and remove their blight. That had been the driving force behind learning spell forms. Well that and wanting to help the family more than I was.

They were concerned but surprisingly didn't yell at me. They also looked proud of me, and said that I should do what I felt was right. My father said they would be stopped again if they started attacking and not to worry if my actions caused that to happen.

It was a heavy weight and responsibility, to put my family at risk. But to me it was worth it if we could get rid of necromancers as a major power in the world. Of course that would cause more issues. We would have to help police the vampire population. With all the free ones out there and able to make more, eventually that would cause an issue.

But that was a smaller issue, a matter of small and personal evils. To allow ritual murder and enslavement to continue was not an option for me. I knew with the changes I was making I could finally move forward with it.

The next thing I did was make a separate spell form for fighting. I had just gone with the one drain spell that I could turn off before draining all energy thinking it was good enough for a fight. But even a drained necromancer was deadly with a knife or a gun. The one necromancer had still almost killed me yesterday with a simple knife despite being powerless.

It wasn't hard, because knocking someone out with no defenses or energy was easy with dark energy. So I just tagged on another thought symbol to the end of thedark energy drainspell form, and I had my offensive version.

I was still not ready to make a killing one, if I needed to kill I could always do it afterward directly. Perhaps I was fooling myself, I knew this would become a war, and they would happily kill me if they could. This way I would always have the option of sparing a life, not limited to just killing. Also what if I missed and hit an innocent, or an attacking vampire slave? They would just be knocked out this way.

Those three things did not take long. Reworking the shield though was much harder and took some trial and error. It took me about 8 hours. I had come to the conclusion the absorption was an easy way to share power within a group of necromancers and was not really meant to be defensive in battle at all.

I had made a very stupid assumption last year and if I had blasted them hard instead of the weak attacks I made, it would have made a difference.

The problem seemed to be the ability to absorb only so much, since this was based on the power of the person doing the spell forms I didn't think I would be able to improve it much. It also seemed even a weaker person could break through a stronger persons absorption shield pretty easily if they pounded it with enough power. So it was a bad defense.

First I changed the absorption so it would only try for so much power at a time, because despite me gaining back energy quickly and naturally it wouldn't hurt to get some extra during a fight. Then I added another layered shield behind that would simply deflect and disperse the energy that the absorption shield allowed to pass.

The deflect shield was a lot stronger.

For this shield to fail they would have to be much stronger than I was. I may be the weakest in my family, but I believed I was still stronger than most necromancers. The only thing I knew for sure was I would find out. I didn't believe for a second they would let this pass, it had been a set up, and their friend was now dead. They would be coming soon.

Now that I was done I put the new shield on me and redid my invisibility spell form. After that I started to put a large number of my new attack forms with the added knock out onto the back of my cell phone. I had considered putting them on my body as well for recall, but if they accidentally went off that would be very bad. Instead I decided to put 10 extra on a coin. I was just finishing up when Kayla showed up in my bedroom.

She looked upset, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I didn't think they would hear..."

I nodded. "We all do a stupid thing sometimes. That was bad though."

If she had tried to apologize yesterday I would have torn her head off, figuratively speaking. But I didn't hold grudges. I was as incapable of holding a grudge as I was to hold back my quick temper.

She said, "I just came to apologize, and to say goodbye. Now that he is free I feel ready to move on from here. Thanks again Ariel, be careful, I know this isn't over for you."

I dredged up a smile and said, "Good luck, and your welcome. I'm glad we were able to get him out of there."

She grinned as she was fading and said, "He is a good man, you could do worse." She winked as she crossed over to the afterlife.

Oh great. As if I wasn't dwelling on his gorgeous face and well built body enough already? Especially after that dream... I had to have a matchmaker ghost. I blushed as I remembered how he looked at me.

I sighed. I needed to go get my car and it was late afternoon already. I probably should have went earlier but I was too obsessed with fixing my spell form and strategy issues. I still didn't feel or see Kristi and hoped she would be back soon.

Regardless I wanted to spend some time with Amanda, even if I couldn't do anything more than talk yet. So I tracked her down to see if she wanted to join me on a short road trip.

Amanda grinned impishly, "Three hours stuck in a car with you? Where do I sign?"

I teleported us to a secluded area near my car but away from where the fight was. I wasn't sure what we would find, either his buddies cleaned up or there would be police tape around the area. Either way I figured it was safest to avoid going near the area. We walked over to the car and headed for home without even looking.

We were having fun, the sexual tension between us was at a low simmer and only slightly distracting. I had no intention of doing anything until Kristi got her say, though I already knew what my vote would be. Then an unexpected subject came up.

Amanda said, "I talked to a new vampire this morning, cute guy, Jason? Said something about being rescued by a goddess? Ringing any bells?"

She giggled at my expression.

I said looking shocked but pleased, "Goddess? Really?"

I watched her face fall as I told the complete story, she looked a little annoyed for the first time I can remember seeing. The expression looked strange on her usually open and warm face.

Amanda said sternly, "Why did you go alone? You should have brought someone with you, everyone needs help."

I felt a little uncomfortable, I knew she had a good point, but I had wanted to prove myself.

I said, "Your right, I underestimated the danger, I didn't think it would be that bad. I wanted to prove to myself I was ready to fight them."

I blushed, it sounded so childish when I said it out loud. Why hadn't I asked someone to back me up? Not my sibs, they are busy. Maybe I just didn't want my parents to talk me out of it? To say it was too risky and what we did already wasgood enough,because for me it wasn't. It would never be good enough to let their evil continue. I suppose I could have asked Amanda or one of my aunts.

Although considering their supporting words this afternoon maybe my parents would have been okay with it. At the very least someone would have come.

The thought of gentle Amanda being there yesterday scared me, yet I knew that her gentle demeanor was purely her personality. She was just as tough as any vampire was, 5'1" and cute as a button or not. Shielded from her direct touch or not, all she needed was something dangerous to throw and her enemy would be toast.

She said, "If you go again, ask me along. I am here to help you..."

She trailed off and I just nodded. Somehow it seemed more real now. It also gave me an idea for a new weapon. I wasn't confident throwing something with a spell on it and actually hitting a target. My body was in good shape but I focused on spell forms, I wasn't a martial artist.

But a vampire would be confident of hitting something, and would. I didn't know if I would have enough time though to make it happen, I needed to buy some throwing stars...

I said, "Okay, I will ask you before I run off next time."

The rest of the trip we got back on happier subjects, she talked about maybe going back to college and actually getting a degree. Although she knew it would be hard to get any kind of work as a perpetually barely eighteen looks. Shit. It wouldn't be easy for me either.

Apparently I would be perpetually nineteen. How could I get a job in the marine biology field if I never got older looking? Maybe if I did my own research?

I knew whining about being immortal seems ridiculous, but it really does add a bunch of issues to deal with. Plus after last night it might not be such an obstacle after all unless I was very careful.

When we got back to the house I tried putting an invisibility spell form on Amanda and asked her to try to disappear, I wasn't sure if it would recognize her intentions or not. Apparently it did because she was able to fade out of sight and back in without an issue. It was important if I ever wanted to do a sneak attack that it work for anyone that was coming with.

Of course that gave me another thing to do, if we were both in a fight and invisible we would need to see each other. I had to work something in the spell form that made it recognize another copy of the spell and not cast the visual illusion at that person, perhaps even voice? Another day, I was too tired.

I said goodnight to Amanda and went online before bed, I bought 40 throwing stars cringing at the price. No doubt dad would be talking to me about that one. At least he would know what it was for. But I wouldn't take Amanda with me if she couldn't defend herself directly, and she would need an offensive weapon for that.