Jim's Magic Cock

Story Info
Jenny discovers a magicians true tricks.
3.3k words
4.03
68.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite blonde approached the stage of the amphitheatre with a quiet hesitancy. The stage was mostly empty now, just a few props from the magic and thrill show remained. In her hand was a small card and she wondered where she should leave it so that the magician would be sure to find it. The house lights were darkened, having been dropped when the audience had left a few minutes ago, only a few of the stage lights still glowed, illuminating the strange apparatus used during the magic show.

She climbed the stairs and resolved to put the card on the table that still held a few of the leather straps, stage knives and swords used in the magic act. It was probably a long shot but there was no better place for him to find it. But even this decision was second guessed because she didn’t want the card to be lost in the clutter.

“Can I help you?” his voice asked from behind her.

She jumped and spun about, a slight shriek escaping her lips. “I didn’t—” she said, not knowing what to say.

“I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said, a broad smile across his face, only slightly obscured by his short red Vandyke beard.

“Well you certainly did,” she said, a little bit angrily, then laughed at herself. “But then again, I suppose that is your trade, isn’t it.”

He nodded. “Survival magic,” he said, naming his show. He stood slightly over six feet tall, muscular but not muscle-bound. She could see his taut muscles clearly defined under his tight black t-shirt that matched his black pants and boots. His onstage ensemble was completed with the black leather jacket he had tossed off early on in the show. It still remained in the corner, partially hidden by one of the curtains. His red hair was cropped close, giving his face a fierce appearance, even when he smiled. She had been attracted to him the moment she saw him on stage, and she was not one to fall easily for an actor or performer of any sort. When he had gone though the various illusions of his thrilling magic show, apparently thrusting blades through his limbs and suspending his entire body from meat hook, she feared for him, not just as a member of the audience. “Sometimes an audience member will faint during the performance,” he said, somewhat proudly.

She scoffed at him, not intending to tease. Her hand went to her mouth. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m sure it happens, I just wouldn’t want to miss a moment of your show.”

Now he laughed at her. “Thank you,” he said, extending his hand. “I’m Jim.”

She took the strong hand in her own small, pale skinned one. His fingers were as muscular as the rest of his body, but they were smooth and callous-free. “I know,” she said, pointing at his name outlined in black and silver on the rear curtain. “My name’s Jenny.”

“Pleased to meet you,” he said. “What’s this?” he said, indicating the card in her other hand.

She blushed. “Um. It’s my business card and number. And home number,” she added.

“Why are you dropping it in my props?” he asked, knowing her answer already.

“I wanted you to call me,” she said, finding her courage and turning over the card to show him the short note she had written.

“And why is that?”

She was innocent enough to blush, but not so innocent that she didn’t fail to meet his gaze. “Surely you must have a few groupies for your act?” she asked him.

His gaze did not waver from hers. “Indeed, I’ve had a few,” he said, emphasizing had. Only then did his eyes drop from her face, leaving her crystal blue eyes and sensuous pink lips that stood out from her clear, pale skin highlighted by a small beauty mark on her cheek. Her shirt was open at the collar and hid more than revealed her full breasts, their cleavage more hinted at than shown. The light blue shirt was untucked from the close fitting jeans that wrapped around her hips and legs. Since the magic show was placed within an amusement park, she wore practical sneakers, but all of these outer garment did not matter to Jim for he could already picture her naked.

“Are you willing to have one more?” she asked, toying with the collar of her shirt.

“I don’t know,” he thought out loud. “I’m not sure I really need one more. Besides, aren’t you already attached?” His sharp eyes had noticed the wedding band around the third finger of her left hand and therefore he wasn’t about to make any moves that would be considered overt or forceful.

“So what if I am?” she asked. “I can bring many skills to whatever gaggle of groupies you already have.”

“Such as?” he prompted of her.

There was no hesitation in her actions now. Jenny took a step forward and dropped to her knees before him. He did nothing but allowed her to unbutton his pants and lower them slightly. Like the rest of his clothing, his underwear was black and she pushed the undergarment down as well revealing a half-erect cock that looked like it belonged on a horse. She was not frightened or intimidated at the large size of his member, but took it easily in her hand, feeling the smooth skin and the weight of the flesh. Around the base a soft nest of dark red hair had grown and her fingertips grazed over this fuzzy bush, tickling her slightly. His cock grew steadily in size and not wasting a moment of time more she opened her mouth and placed the massive head on her tongue.

Jim sucked in a sharp breath of anticipation. This woman was not a shy, star-struck teenager but an experienced lover. She slipped her lips down his long, wide shaft until the head of his cock grazed the back of her throat, then she slowly went back up until only the very tip of the head rested on her lips. Wetness was smeared along his length and she used one hand to steady his hardening erection and the other to lightly grasp one buttock. With only slight suction but firm pressure she went up and down the shaft until she was certain that he was fully erect.

Jenny had been with more than a few men in he time, but Jim was without doubt the most well-endowed. He was easily nine inches long, perhaps as much as ten and greater in circumference than she could easily wrap her hand around. So great was his length that she wasn’t even able to get her lips down to his pubic hair, a trick that always ticked her nose and lips. That didn’t matter now because she was enjoying the blowjob she was giving this semi-professional magician. He was too, for his head was back and his hands were at the sides of her head, not guiding her, but allowing his fingers to slip through her short blond hair, letting the ends fall down to tickle the back of her neck.

Once he had grown to his full height, Jenny backed off for a moment, then stuck her tongue out and licked in one smooth stroke from the base of Jim’s cock where the balls met the shaft all the way up to the very tip and then circled around the head, following the ridge and then allowed herself a little suck. Jim inadvertently let a groan escape his lips.

“You like that?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah,” he quickly agreed.

Hearing his approval she stopped the blow job and started masturbating him, letting the saliva she left behind lubricate her enthusiastic strokes.

“Want to cum in my mouth?” she asked.

He was quick to agree to this as well.

“What do I get in return?” she asked.

“My tongue in your pussy,” he told her.

A smile spread across her wet lips. “That’ll be a good start.” She then wrapped those lips around his engorged cock again. There was just the hint of precum on the tip and this she quickly swallowed down, savoring the salty-sour flavor.

“Don’t stop,” he told her.

She set to her task with renewed vigor, holding the base of his cock tightly with one hand and running the other just in front of her lips as she worked her way up and down his long pole. Already primed from her previous work it didn’t take him long to announce, “I’m cumming!”

Backing off his member ever so slightly, leaving just the head within her mouth, Jenny continued to vigorously rub her clenched fist up and down Jim’s cock until it finally erupted on her tongue, filling her mouth with his jism. The first jet she swallowed quickly, not giving it time to cool on her tongue, allowing more of his seed to satiate her hungry mouth. She lost count after the fourth pulse, as his orgasm slowly subsided, but didn’t immediately swallow his semen. He collapsed back against the table and allowed his cock to slip out from between her lips. “That was wonderful,” he told her.

She only nodded and opened her lips slightly, showing him the cum she held on her tongue. After savoring the taste a moment longer, Jenny closed her eyes and swallowed his semen. It took several tries to completely empty her mouth; his cum was thick and sticky, but finally the task was finished and she looked up at him, still on her knees, with admiration. “You taste wonderful.”

“Thank you,” he said, somewhat surprised at her reaction.

“I hate giving head to men who’s cum tastes horrible.”

“I can understand that,” he said agreeably.

“Now,” she said, standing up and unbuttoning her jeans, “I believe you said something about your tongue and my pussy?” She pulled down the jeans revealing a pair of deep blue silk bikini panties. With a practiced motion she kicked off her sneakers and stepped out of her jeans.

Jim licked his lips in anticipation as she leaned back against the table, supporting her weight on her arms and spreading her legs ever so slightly, letting the thin material of her panties pull against her wet pussy. He could just see the material beginning to darken with her juices. Taking charge of the situation he fell to his knees in front of her bare legs and slipped a hand around each of her knees. Wasting no time he planted a firm kiss on her still covered pussy and inhaled her spicy scent.

“It’s better when they’re off,” she pointed out to him, looking down at his face pressed tightly against her crotch. Following this command he took the elastic waistband of the panties between his teeth and slowly pulled them over her hips and down her legs, which she closed every-so-slightly allowing the silk scrap to be removed. He looked up from the ground where he was bent double in submission before her. Her blond hair was the usual shade darker in her pubic region; in comparison to the fair tresses on her head the curls between her thighs were practically bronze. It was shaved into a neat triangle; not a slutty landing strip or complete bare cunt, but an artful presentation of her sexuality. A broad smile crossed Jim’s face again and he eagerly pressed his trimmed beard into her pussy. She sighed deeply, and looked down at him face pressing into her quim, the red hair of his beard mixing with her own blond curls. The effect was pleasing and she wished to watch, but then Jim’s long and talented tongue found her clit and she threw back her head with a gasping sigh. She slowly collapsed back against the table, her elbows reaching the hard, cold surface first, followed by her back, which twisted horribly against the sharp table edge. She struggled against him for a moment, then found her footing and pushed herself fully up on the table, knees bent toward the ceiling, her exposed pussy right on the table edge where Jim was afforded easy access from the floor. Her left hand went to her eyes, covering her face in shame and elation, her right slipping between the buttons of her shirt, seeking out her hard nipples.

All the while Jim’s tongue was dancing across her cunt and her juices were flowing out and into his mouth. He plunged his muscular tongue in and out of her hole, spreading around the lubrication, then wandered up to the apex of her inner labia and teased out her pebble-hard clit. Each time his tongue took a long stroke over the little organ, her entire body shook with pleasure and little squeals escaped her lips. To steady her body he wrapped his strong arms around her thighs and pressed in against her cunt. It became obvious that she loved long, firm strokes of his tongue running over her clit and he started doing this faster and faster until her whole body tensed and a cry exploded from her mouth. A gush of liquid erupted from her pussy soaking Jim’s face as her orgasm took control of her body.

“Stop!” she pleaded, pressing her hand against his forehead, forcing him away from her overly sensitize pussy. He backed up observing her quivering cunt as the last spasms of her climax faded away.

With a deep gasp of relief she looked at his drenched face between her thighs. “Now that you’ve stopped, you need to start again,” she informed him, a grin of anticipation brightening her face.

Eagerly he leaned in again, ready to lick her pussy to yet another orgasm.

“No, no,” she said. “I need your cock inside of me.”

That brought him back to life. Jim quickly stripped off his tight t-shirt and pushed down his pants. His cock, still slightly damp from the blowjob Jenny had administered just a few minutes before, was again rock hard at her invitation. The curved shaft pointed almost straight up with the purple head aimed at his navel. He stood proudly before he, letting her admire his manhood before he leaned in and sunk the long rod into her quim with one long hard stroke.

She groaned with a mixture of relief and desire. Relief at being filled with his cock, desire to have it fill her even further. He backed in and out a few times, stretching her cunt to the limit, before he was able to force the entire length of his erection into her cunt making their pubic bones lightly tap against each other.

“So big,” she gasped, wrapping her legs around his narrow waist. He placed his hands on the tabletop and admired her lust filled face and half-closed eyes. Letting her locked legs stay around his waist, he pulled her back to the very edge of the table, forcing up her shirt. Jim wanted to see her naked tits so he pushed the covering over the large mounds exposing a blue bra that matched the panties that were lost and forgotten on the floor. He found the tiny front clasp and released her breasts, exposing the hard nipples to the cool air of the amphitheater. He lightly pinched the pink nipples and squeezed her breasts, then laid into her hard, slamming his cock back and forth letting her experience his large manhood. She gasped and groaned under his ministrations, occasionally slipping her hands down to grab his ass and pull him into her even harder. It wasn’t long before Jim was ready to explode inside of her and Jenny seemed to sense this as well. She placed a hand on his chest and forced her thigh up against his torso.

“Stop,” she ordered him.

“What?” he gasped wondering what her sudden change of heart was, why she suddenly didn’t want him cumming inside of her.

She pushed him back and turned over onto her hand and knees, presenting him her rounded ass. “Fuck me from behind,” she ordered, pulling off the shirt that had bunched around her chest and lowering herself somewhat, allowing him easy access.

For just a moment he considered plunging his cock into her ass, surprising her with his forcefulness and power, but that surprise might be too much. He was well endowed and though he had slid easily inside of her pussy, the same feat might not be repeated with her ass. Taking his cock in hand, he bent his knees and found her wet opening and slipped inside her cunt once again. Her pussy was heavenly, hot and wet, slippery yet clingy, giving him maximum friction without pain. She sighed in contentment as he filled her, forced her ass up a little more and pressed her cheek to the cool tabletop.

“That’s wonderful,” she announced as he worked in and out a little, becoming accustomed to the new angle. She jumped a bit as he went all the way in. “Yes. There. My spot. Mm-hmm.” Jenny closed her eyes again.

He reached under her torso and took a tit in each hand, cupping the fullness and lightly pinching the nipples, making sure they were as erect as his cock. Jim was in position now and he was ready to finish this session. Taking thought of her needs he started slamming into her as hard as he could, enjoying every sensation, feeling the flesh of her ass and thighs shake slightly when he bumped against her, rolling her pebble-hard nipples between his fingers, the little grunt of pleasure she made each time his cock head found that hidden bundle of nerve deep within her pussy, and how her cunt clamped down a little more each time he pushed inside of her.

“Yes!” came his strangled cry as his cock erupted inside of her pussy, flooding her with his slippery-sticky cum.

Jenny agreed with him, a keening moan escaping her lips as her final orgasm washed through her body. She could feel every pulse of his big cock as it spurted inside her body, each blast of semen causing a new, tiny orgasm. Jim collapsed onto her back, exhausted, his strength spent on his second orgasm. They lay together a few minutes until Jim’s cock shrank enough and slipped from within her letting loose a minor flood of her juices and his semen.

“That was wonderful,” she told him, still to tired to move.

“Yes it was,” he agreed, pulling up his pants and finding his shirt wrapped around another stage prop. “Don’t take this the wrong way,” he said, pulling on his shirt, “you were great and all, but my girlfriend is waiting for me and if I don’t get going, she’ll wonder what I’ve been up to.”

Briefly Jenny considered enticing him to stay with a tease about his girlfriend and what she might do to the both of them, but she was already exhausted from their lovemaking. “That’s fine,” she said with a wave of her hand. “Don’t forget my card,” she called to him, holding out the small paperboard rectangle. “Maybe we can get together in the future when we aren’t so rushed.”

Jim hesitated just a moment, then snatched the proffered card from her fingers and stuffed it in his pocket. A moment later he was gone behind the stage wings. Jenny lay on the table a minute longer, letting the fluid seep from her pussy, then sat up and slid from the tabletop when a lone set of hands started clapping from one of the seats in the back of the amphitheater. Not the least bit embarrassed she took a bow and proceeded to dress herself as the applause slowly died.

Walking up the center aisle she met her husband at the top of incline with a light kiss. “You were fantastic,” he told her.

“Thank you,” she told him. “I know you like watching.”

“He took your card,” he said.

“I know,” she smiled. “Here’s hoping he calls us soon. That was a great audition. I’m sure the next time will be even better.”