Jim's Mother Ch. 1

Story Info
Jim finally gets his mother in bed.
3k words
4.31
502.6k
134

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers

Jim had trouble concentrating. His mind was to preoccupied with everything that was going on at home to pay attention to the ramblings of his history master. His father had run away with his secretary and left him and his mother alone. It wasn't as if he had abandoned them into poverty or anything like that. They had a nice house with a pool; his father had been a successful barrister; his mother had been working part time and had saved so they weren't short of cash. They were perfectly comfortable just the two of them. It was the hurt though; he just left didn’t say a word and never came back. They only realised what happened when the secretary's husband also reported his wife as missing and the pieces of the jigsaw fitted. It had hit Jim's mother hard she refused to leave the house, and spent most of her time in bed with a bottle of whiskey. Jim basically took care of himself and had been for the past three weeks since it had happened. But now he was starting to feel the strain of it all.

Jim stood up and moved towards the doorway. The teacher stopped.

"Jim?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I have to go," said Jim head bowed as he opened the door and left.

Jim walked down the dusty old corridors of his collage and out into the sunshine of a mid-morning in summer. He grabbed his bike from the rack, hopped on and cycled slowly down the road. It usually took him about half an hour to get home but today it took nearly double that. He pulled up into the driveway of his house and let his bike fall into the nearest bush. He walked slowly to the door and let himself in. The house was silent; his mother was probably paralytic in bed still. He went to the kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge. He decided to go and check on her.

He walked up the stairs and slowly pushed the door open to his mother's room. It was dark and it took him a minute for his eyes to adjust. His mother was lying on the bed with one hand around the neck of a bottle of whiskey. It had leaked all over the bed and she was now tangled in wet dirty sheets but still fast asleep.

"I've had enough of this shit," Jim said stepping over some empty bottles as he moved towards his mother. He managed to pry the half-empty bottle from her fist and placed it on the bedside table along side three other empties. Jim walked into the en-suite bathroom and turned the shower on. He then returned to his mother and picked her up sheets and all and took into the shower. The water was still cold and Jim's mother screamed as she went under. Her eyes opened wide as she clasped tightly onto the sheets still wrapped around her. She struggled to get away from the water but Jim held her by her arms under the icy jet of water. She stopped screaming trying to get her bearings she looked around.

Recognising Jim, she screamed in pain, "Jim, please stop".

Jim turned the water off and let her sit. He had achieved what he set out to do; there was no reason to prolong her agony. As she sat Jim's mother clasped her head in her hands, her fingers looked like they were about to bore into her head.

Jim walked back into the bedroom and opened the curtains. He then opened some windows to let some fresh air in. The room was a mess. He started to gather up the bottles draining off any liquid into the sink as he went. He took them outside and dumped them in the bin. He stripped the sheets off the bed and put them in to wash, he then set about cleaning the room, dusting and vacuuming. Two hours later, Jim had finished, the room looked like he always remembered. He then went into the wardrobe and pulled out all of his father's clothes, he put them in bags and took them to the bin. He then went round the house finding any photo's of his father, taking them down and filing them away; there was to be no reminders.

After about three hours Jim went back up to the bathroom where he had left his mother. She had fallen asleep in the bath; the sheets that were once tightly wrapped around her were now in a pile on the floor. Jim looked at his naked mother. She had married young and had Jim young and it showed, at thirty five she was better physically than some of the eighteen year old girls that Jim had been out with. She had long blonde hair, large firm pert breasts, a flat stomach of which she was very proud, a firm butt and very long slim legs. Jim had often heard his friends talking about his mother in a sexual way but he had never really thought of her like that until now.

She was gorgeous; Jim could feel his cock getting hard just looking at her. Jim called out her name, "Jenny, Jenny" louder and louder but she was completely out of it. Jim leant down to take a closer look, he ran his fingers gently over her breasts, there was no reaction, so he cupped them and squeezed them in his fingers. He couldn't stand it any longer and undid his fly pulling out his cock he started to masturbate while he looked at her. He had a good view of her pussy, her legs were slightly apart and it was easy for Jim to see her moist pink lips. He was stroking his cock faster now and could feel the pressure building up. He dreamt about sliding his cock between those pink lips and kissing and sucking on those big breasts.

He started to cum spraying his seed all over his mother, most of it landed on her breasts and stomach but some was on her face and some even dribbled down between her legs. Jim zipped himself back up and thought it was best to clean his mother off before she woke up naked with cum over her. He turned the shower on and made sure the water was warmer before cleaning her off. She opened one cum covered eyelid but then closed it again as Jim doused her with water. She seemed to become a little more awake as the cleaning went on. It felt amazing for Jim to run his soapy hands all over her but she didn’t seem to mind, after all she was still half-unconscious.

Jim managed to pick her out of the bath and dry her before wrapping her in a towel and leading her back into her bedroom and sitting her on the side of the bed. She looked completely disorientated, and Jim wasn't totally sure whether she even knew what was going on. She lay back on the bed and climbed under the sheets discarding the towel as she went. Jim thought it was best for her to sleep it off so he pulled the curtains and left the room, locking it behind him. He wanted to keep a close eye on her and didn’t want her roaming the house in search of any more booze. He left the key in the door and went down to the kitchen. It was a mess, as were all of the downstairs rooms. Jim sighed before picking up a cloth and cleaning everything that he could.

It took Jim the best part of four hours before he was satisfied with the lounge and kitchen and sat down in his father's chair before falling asleep. As he slept he dreamt. Images of his mother's naked body swam through his mind; her breasts, her stomach and mostly her pussy occupied his unconscious desires. Images of him making love to her, images of her sucking his cock, images of her riding him. Jim woke suddenly, he had heard something and it took him a couple of seconds to get his bearings. He looked at his watch it read twenty-two, twenty-two. He stood up, as he did he felt the cold wetness in his lap. He had had a wet dream. His mind raced as he remembered what he had done just this morning. He walked slowly up the stairs to his room and changed his shorts and trousers. As he was about to make his way back downstairs he heard a loud bang from his mother's room and decided to check on her.

He unlocked the door and pushed the door open, he gave it a couple of seconds for his eyes to adjust to the dim light. He noticed his mother had rolled out of bed and was now in a heap of blankets on the floor. He walked in and slowly picked her up rolling her back onto the bed. She was still naked and when Jim rolled her back her naked butt stuck out from under the sheets. Jim couldn't help but look closer; it was curvy, tight and soft to the touch. He ran his fingers across it and down the crack towards her hole and her pussy. He pulled the covers off a little more so that he could see her pussy; the lips were closed tightly together between her legs. Jim moved his face nearer and took a deep breath. The aroma of her pussy filled his nostrils. He knew he shouldn't but he could stop himself, he poked his tongue out and ran it gently over her pussy lips tasting them. As he did his mother moaned ever so softly. He licked her again as she moaned and gasped under her breath.

"Oh Bill" she moaned.

Jim stopped; Bill was his father's name. She was obviously still half-asleep. Jim wondered if he should stop. He didn’t have to think about it long as his mother opened her legs wide and pushed his head that was underneath the covers down to meet her pussy. Jim started licking and kissing her lips. With every kiss, lick and suck she got wetter and more vocal. Jim slid a finger into her pussy, then another and started to pump them in and out much to his mother's pleasure.

"Oh Bill fuck your little slave slut," she said as Jim ran his fingers against her inner pussy wall.

Jim was quite taken aback by this but continued to finger-fuck his mother, while he flicked her clit with his tongue. She was bucking her hips up to meet his thrust and his mouth. She seemed to be getting louder and louder as she started to cum. She screamed out as Jim felt a warm gush of liquid against his tongue. Jim felt his mother pulling him up on top of her guiding his by now solid cock out of his trousers and into her wet pussy.

"Oh Master" she screamed as Jim pumped into her. She held him close to her not looking at his face but looking down as Jim pumped his large cock into her tight hole. She rolled him onto his back, still keeping her head bowed she rode him. Jim watched his mother bounce up and down on his cock, her breasts bouncing as she did. She took her hands and pinched and twisted her nipples, screaming in pain as she did and then moaning as she released.

"Spank me Master", she begged as she bounced.

Jim landed his open hand on her butt as she bounced, once again she screamed and then moaned. The whole thing shocked Jim but he wasn't about to deny her anything as long as she continued. His mother came two more times while she twisted her nipples and Jim spanked her butt. After coming the second time she climbed off Jim, and then set about cleaning his cock in an almost feline way, her tongue licked his shaft and his head before she began to give him an expert blowjob. As she blew him she had one hand between her legs pumping her fingers in her pussy, she turned so that Jim had a perfect view of her wet fingers gliding in and out her pussy. She then slid the same fingers slowly into her butt hole. His mother was sliding two fingers into her tight butt. Jim was extremely turned on and had been on the verge of cumming nearly three or four times but this was just too much for him to hold back on. As he came he heard his mother yelp as her mouth filled with cum. She pumped his cock into her mouth until his cock was empty.

As if by instinct turned back to face Jim keeping her head bowed. Jim noticed that her cheeks were puffed out. She straddled him and tilted her head back she pushed her cheeks in with her hands until cum spilt out of her lips and all over her face. Jim looked on in awe as cum dribbled down her face onto her breasts and then down onto her pussy at which point she started to thrust her cum covered fingers inside. She cleaned herself off scooping cum off her body and thrusting it up into her pussy using her fingers. Jim had never seen anything like this and it wasn't long before his cock was rock hard again after watching his mother acting in such a depraved manner. She noticed his cock was hard again and sat up slowly easing her butt onto it. It felt very tight to Jim and his mother screamed out loud as she lowered herself down. She moaned once it was completely inside her and started to bounce up and down on it in a similar way as before. She was still scooping up cum and thrusting it in her pussy as she bounced it just made things a little slower than before. She started to lick the cum off her fingers as well, cleaning her fingers and then finding more cum to either fuck herself with or lick off. It didn’t take long before Jim was ready to cum again. His mother could sense it and for the first time spoke to him still with bowed head.

"Master do you want my mouth or my butt", she said in a low sweet voice.

Jim pumped his cock harder up into her butt before quietly saying "in your butt".

At this his mother looked directly at him for the first time before looking shocked and then disgusted as she felt Jim cum in her butt. She tried to lift herself off but Jim held her in place as he emptied his balls into her tight butt. She just looked upset as she felt the warm liquid fill her butt. "Oh Jim" she said in a partial moan before lifting off and walking towards the bathroom and locking the door behind her. Jim lay there completely out of breath wondering what would happen next.

After about ten minutes or so Jim's mother walked out of the bathroom. She was still naked and made no effort to cover herself in any way. She looked at Jim who was now under the covers on her bed and shook her head before kneeling in front of him. "I am now yours," she said in a whisper.

Jim could hardly believe what she had just said. He spurted out, "what?"

"I am now yours" she said again a little louder.

"What do you mean?" asked Jim looking quizzically at his mother.

"I mean I am yours, your slave, yours to do with as you wish" she said bowing her head, "you are now my Master".

Jim couldn't believe what he was hearing. "So let me get this straight, you will do anything I ask you?"

"That is correct Master" she replied quietly.

"So if I asked you to bark like a dog, you would," Jim asked.

"Yes Master I would" she replied head still bowed.

"Ok Mom", said Jim pausing

"Please don’t call me that" she interrupted, "call me Jenny or slut or slave or anything else but not that."

"Um ok" replied Jim, "Jenny, bark like a dog"

Jim watched as his mother started barking.

"Stop," Jim said. She stopped, "now Jenny, um, come here and spread your legs wide so I have a food view of your pussy".

Jenny took the chair and placed it in front of Jim, she then stood on it and squatted, spreading her legs as wide as she could to give Jim full access to her pussy. Jim was now finally convinced.

"Why?" asked Jim as he sat transfixed on her wet pussy.

"I have never had free-will and I don’t want it, I have always belonged to someone and now I belong to you" she replied with her head bowed.

"I see," said Jim as he slowly moved his finger towards her pussy and slid it in. He looked up at his mother who still with her head bowed would not look directly at him. "Look at me," he said. As he slid his finger in and out she looked directly at him. Jim could see only fear and lust in her eyes. Jim withdrew her finger. "Ok" he said. Jim stood up and walked towards the door. "You get some sleep," I will see you in the morning. His mother looked a little disappointed but did as she was told climbing into bed and closing her eyes. Jim exited the room and locked the door behind him. He walked to his own room and changed for bed all the time thoughts running through his head. His mother was a slave, correction she was his slave. She would do anything for him, anything. He climbed into bed and lay awake for hours ideas running through his mind. Finally he drifted off to sleep.

Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers