Jinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal, Andy, Andy, Andy."

"What was the ransom?" he asked quizzically, although I think he knew.

We were in the room, now, the door closing softly with a click, behind us. I took two steps further, pulling him on into the hallway, and took him into my arms, pulling my own body tightly against his.

"You asked me so nicely, with your eyes," I told him softly, looking up into those steely blue orbs, "How could I possibly say no?"

Andy was trembling, as we embraced. "I - I uh - Annie, I don't know -"

"Shush, Andy." I said, holding him tightly. "Do you love me?"

"You don't know how much," he sighed.

"Don't think that for a second, Andy; I'm your twin soul, remember? Believe me, I know. And I love you back, at least as much!"

"You mean...?"

"Can you think of anyone in the world you'd rather?" I asked, pulling him closer.

"I - you - uh - um no, there's no one," he whispered hesitantly. "It's you. Only you."

The closeness of our embrace was affecting him dramatically. I could feel him, pressing into me just below my firm tummy. I desperately wanted him to kiss me, to feel how aroused I was becoming and engage with me. His excitement was quickening the spread of my dampness, and I was certain that the aroma of my arousal would be touching our senses at any moment.

The stillness of our clasp changed slowly. Timidly, Andy began rubbing his hands on my back. The excitement of the change caused the nipples of my small breasts to tighten and press lightly into his chest through our garments. I let my hands roam to his muscular buttocks, kneading softly at the tops of then, where they curved outward from his tight back.

Finally, we gave in to the closeness and kissed one another. This wasn't anything like the kisses we'd had recently. It started very slowly, but quickly became a hungry, heated kiss of wanton abandon. Our hands began to roam and explore each other's bodies more freely, as our tongues slipped frantically into each other's mouths. The tightness of his erection increased and I could feel it pulsing against me. Andy's ache became an audible moan into my mouth.

In the low light of the entryway, walking backward, I pressed for us to complete the distance through the short hall. When the backs of my knees hit an obstruction, I broke the embrace to lie atop the freshly made double bed. Andy quickly joined me and resumed kissing me. Initially, I fumbled with the buttons of his lightweight beach shirt. Soon I had them all opened and caressed his hairless chest. His pectoral muscles tightened as I rubbed him. When my thumb slid over his nipple, he moaned into my mouth again. I delighted in the sound, and the feel of him against me, and the knowledge that I was the one who had aroused this fierce passion in him.

Enticed by my explorations, Andy finally began investigating my body with his strong hands. He started at my buttocks, but let himself be more adventurous as we continued to kiss. Soon, Andy was massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples through my shirt and bra. He gently worked his hands under my shirt, where his fingers found the front latch of my bra and released it. Despite his being a virgin, Andy was clearly not new to making out. His tongue danced in and out of my mouth as his hands worked to remove my shirt and bra. With the shirt removed, his hand cupped my breasts.

"Yes, Andy; yes!" I moaned around the thickness of his tongue.

My nipples ached to be sucked, but I was enjoying our make out session so much that I didn't want to rush him. Our lips parted and rejoined repeatedly, as our desire mounted.

I embraced him tightly, forcing the nude portions of our bodies together, and the feeling of that contact was electrifying! My nipples tightened in anticipation of sensations yet to come, and I knew that Andy could feel those hardened nubs of flesh pressing into the bared skin of his chest. His breath caught, and he stopped kissing me for a moment as he slid his hands into the waistband of my pants. He was becoming the aggressor, for the moment, his hands urgently gripping my ass as they slipped further inside my panties.

Looking down along our writhing bodies, I could see the hardness of Andy's cock as it pressed against the fabric of his shorts. I placed my right hand on it, over the cloth, squeezing it gently as my left hand loosed the button and dragged the zipper down. Soon, I had his shorts around his knees. I sat up, then, and pulled them off him the rest of the way, flung them across the room and onto the floor in my mad rush to have him entirely naked.

"Ohh, Annie!" he groaned, looking at me with an amazed smile.

I smiled back at him, leaned down to give him a brief, soft kiss, and then shimmied out of my shorts and panties, tossing them to join Andy's clothing on the floor. Andy looked at me, then, seeing his sister naked for the first time since we were small children. Starting with my eyes - which blazed with the heat of my desire for him - he let his gaze wander down to my chest, and then on downward to my hairless pubic area, his mouth gaping slightly open the entire time.

Finally, as if he was coming out of a trance, Andy closed his mouth and swallowed roughly.

"You're so beautiful, Annie," he told me in a soft voice.

"You look pretty amazing, too," I returned his compliment, "but one of us is still a little overdressed, and it's not me..."

Awkwardly, he flashed me a quick grin and then slipped out of his briefs, tossing them onto the pile of clothing, and I got my first totally unobstructed view of him in years. His cock was at full attention, standing out from his abdomen and pulsing rapidly. I slid down along the length of his lanky frame, repositioning myself so that my face was inches away from it. The musky fragrance of his aroma invaded my senses, causing a new flood of wetness between my thighs. I licked my lips in rapt anticipation and, looking him directly in the eyes, I asked, "Can I touch it?"

"I think I'll die, if you don't, Annie," Andy nodded instantly, and I reached out to take him in my hands. He was big, but not huge like some of the monster cocks I'd seen in porn. Still, he filled both of my small hands, and was bigger than any of the few I'd actually seen and touched. Yes, I had actually seen some cocks 'in the flesh', held a few, and even sucked a couple. I wondered just how big Andy's was, as I felt the bulbous head. His body jerked a little, and he moaned in pleasure as I stroked him lightly. The hair around his cock was thick and dark, but trimmed short. It was the one place on his body that had any significant hair.

"It's not very big, is it?" he asked shyly.

"I think it's beautiful, Andy." I told him in a husky voice.

"But it's not all that big, right? My first girlfriend, at college, told me I wasn't as big as her previous boyfriend... "

What a bitch! I thought, stunned that his girlfriend would break that unspoken rule. The fact that she'd done so, and inflicted that kind of psychological damage to such a sweet, caring man filled me with rage, and I knew that I had to do something to counter the damage she'd caused.

"Andy, I'm certainly not an expert on cocks," I told him as I stroked his length softly, studying it up close. "I've only seen maybe four, up close like this, but I can tell you that yours is the biggest I've ever seen or held."

"Really, Annie?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"Truth, Andy!" I nodded. "And, another thing - guys aren't the only ones who 'talk'. Girls talk about guys, too, and my roommate taught me a little trick."

I changed my position, slightly, and placed my right hand along his length, with the heel buried in his pubic hair. The tip of my 'bird' finger didn't reach the tip of his cock.

"I know - because I measured it - that the distance from the heel of my hand to the tip of my 'bird' finger is six and one-quarter inches. Your cock sticks out beyond that, almost an inch, so you must have pretty close to seven inches. In case you've never come across the statistics, average cock size is somewhere between five and a half inches, and six. That leaves you with a pretty impressive joystick between your legs," I looked up at his face and smiled, "big brother!"

"You think so?" he asked me.

"I do," I chuckled. "I already told you that yours is the biggest I've ever seen or held. It's impressive, to me, and that's what counts, here and now! Besides, unless the lady is an absolute 'size-queen', it's not really the size that matters. It's whether the guy knowing how to use it to bring his lady pleasure."

"Thanks, for all of that, Annie," he murmured, his eyes pouring out his love for me along with his gratitude for my setting him more at ease.

"Alright, then," I giggled. "Enough shop talk. We're both naked, and your sister is holding your rock-hard cock in her hot little hand. Can she suck it?"

His eyes met mine and he vigorously nodded his agreement.

Andy's cock was pulsing furiously in my hand, by that time, and little rivulets of his pre-cum were starting to ooze down the crown. I licked it off, savoring the flavor. It was a little salty, musky and a tad fruity. Andy was very tense. I stopped again asking, "Have you ever done this?"

"Yeah. My second girlfriend gave me a blow-job before breaking up with me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Andy was a hunk! Who were these women, and where in hell was he finding them? I moved, positioning myself between his thighs, so that we could both look at each other along the length of his body.

"Look at me, Andy," I taunted him in my throatiest sexy tone of voice. "Watch your sister suck your cock!"

I took about half of his warm cock into my mouth and was rewarded by the sudden hiss of his indrawn breath, followed by a deep groan that voiced the pleasure he was feeling. There was more pre-cum flowing as I swirled my tongue around the head, and the taste of it only served to fuel my arousal even more. Andy's entire body twitched with every lick of my tongue.

"You okay, Andy?" I asked, coming off his cock long enough to ask.

He nodded smiling naughtily, "You don't know how many times I've imagined this happening! Part of me still wonders if I'm dreaming this!"

"Tell me you still think you're dreaming, in just a little while, when you're filling your sister's mouth with your cum!" I challenged him, laughing briefly.

Feeling more confident I had read everything correctly tonight, I took him back in my mouth. I was looking Andy directly in the eyes as I bobbed my head up and down; taking him in as far as I could and nearly releasing him each time. I was no expert, at sucking cocks, but I thought had gotten pretty good with my last boyfriend, Ken. That he'd eventually dumped me for a cheerleader named Barbie was due solely to the fact that I hadn't been ready to spread my legs for him and let him have me, but that didn't matter at that moment.

"Tonight," I thought, "tonight, I'm going to give myself to Andy!" First, I wanted to relieve his built-up tension. I figured if we got his first orgasm out of the way quickly, he wouldn't have any 'premature ejaculation' issues, later on, when I let him take me. Correction: when we took each other. I continued to bob my mouth rapidly on his cock, letting my hand trail my lips and tongue up and down its saliva-slickened length to increase the pleasure he was feeling. Very soon, I could feel his torso tensing in preparation for ejaculation.

"Ohhh, Annie! I'm - ung - oh fuck -" he fell silent, gripping the covers tensely as he finally came. His eyes closed involuntarily, in sheer rapture, as he spent himself. His semen was thick and salty-sweet, and he continued to pulse it into my mouth. I swallowed each spurt except for the last one. I had plans, for that.

When his eyes slowly reopened, I saw his gratitude and adoration there. I opened my mouth, showing him the last of his essence, pooled on my tongue. Then I tilted my head back and traced down along my throat as I swallowed the last of his spending, knowing that he'd see the contraction of the muscles in my throat.

"Mmm, you taste delicious," I told him, licking my lips and rolling my eyes to show my delight. "Did I do okay?"

He reached down and touched my cheek, "I love you, Annie. That was the best birthday present I could imagine."

"I've always loved you, Andy," I smiled up at him. "But your birthday present isn't over, yet. Not by a long shot!"

He sat up and encouraged me to slide up the bed alongside him and stretch out on my back. When I had done so, he gently spread my legs apart and brought his face close to inspect me.

"Annie, it's beautiful," he said, gazing upon my freshly waxed pussy. I could only imagine what I looked like to him. I could feel how wet I was and how aroused my hood felt. His breath on me was making me hotter by the moment.

"Can I return the favor?" he asked cutely.

"Andy, I am your gift. You don't have to ask permission anymore tonight." I encouraged him, pulling his head towards me with my hands and fingers entwined in his long dark hair. "But the answer to your question is, 'Yes'. I'm dying to have you lick me. Come and taste my love for you!"

He didn't start licking right away, though. He sniffed me inhaling deeply. Then unexpectedly he paused and moved up my body. He was sniffing and nibbling me the whole way, sniffing and nibbling various erogenous spots.

When he reached my breasts he looked up at me and said, "I want to go slow. I want to memorize this, okay?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, winking saucily at him. I had the feeling that he wanted to ingrain every nuance of our night together firmly in his mind, thinking that it would never happen again. I could have easily dispelled that notion, in him, could have told him that - if I had my way - it was going to happen every single night until our return to our separate colleges forced us apart. That might have led to one of those long 'where do we go, from here?' conversations, and the minutes of the night were passing far too rapidly to let that happen. My body was already on fire with the desire to feel him fill me. Talk, except for the occasional murmured encouragements common to lovemaking, could wait until the cold light of day.

He responded by taking my taut right nipple into his mouth. I hadn't expected my reaction to be so intense but, suddenly, I was writhing in ecstasy. All Andy was doing was gently sucking my long, thick nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue across the teat portion, but my passion was streaking toward the stratosphere! His left hand gently massaged my right breast, tweaking the nipple and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. The heat at my groin was growing and I pushed his right hand down so that he could feel the wetness between my thighs.

After some moments had passed, Andy switched breasts and hands. His left hand was pressing at the extremely slick entrance of my vagina. His mouth was working wonders on my left breast. While his mouth was busy, he continued to work his fingers around the inner lips, spreading me slightly, and my body writhed beneath his ministrations. Then, at last, a finger slid inside me. I convulsed as it entered, my groan of pleasure so loud that, I think, it actually startled him for a moment, but then he continued. Never, in my entire life, had I been so aroused. His finger worked in and out slowly at first as my convulsions subsided.

Andy took his mouth off my breast and asked, "Am I doing it okay?"

"Um-hm," was all I could get out. Man, was he doing it 'okay! Every single one of my past lovers could have taken lessons, from him!

He kissed, sniffed and nibbled his way back down, pausing to stick his tongue in my little 'innie' navel. I'd never considered that to be one of my erogenous zones, but the touch of his tongue in that little depression caused gooseflesh to erupt all over my body! Then, at last, he was kissing and nuzzling around my mons. I couldn't figure out how he had mustered so much patience. We were both virgins, but there didn't seem to be any rushing things, at all, on his part. I wondered if he had done this before because he was making me crazy. Then, it occurred to me that he hadn't. If he'd ever pleasured any other woman in her right mind, the way he was pleasuring me, he'd have won himself a steady girl, and there's no way in hell he'd still be a virgin!

Finally, he was kissing my womanhood, his fingers now replaced by his lips and tongue. The entire time, he remained slow and gentle. Every so often his tongue would graze my clitoris, which - by that time - was engorged and (I was fairly certain) fully extended. My clit was the source of another of my self-image issues. It was long and large - nearly thumb-sized, when I was as aroused as Andy had me at that moment - and almost looked like a miniature penis. All my other boyfriends had avoided it like the plague. Andy clearly didn't mind, though, as it was suddenly in his mouth and he was sucking on it directly. My hands were immediately in his hair pressing him down furiously.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed, probably loud enough to wake the occupants of both neighboring rooms, but I didn't care. "Don't stop, Andy; please don't stop!"

Andy took my direction in stride, licking and nibbling my little 'man in the boat' with wild abandon, even taking a cue from my earlier activity and sucking on it while laving it with his tongue, just as I had done with his cock! Just as I was about to become too sensitive, he thrust his tongue into my vagina and drank from me as I began to squirt a little fluid into his mouth. His eyes flashed as they met mine. He was clearly surprised, but he continued to eat me like this until I was barely to keep my eyes open. Then, suddenly, he reinserted two of his fingers, twisting them upside down within me, touching and then strumming the rough patch of tissue on the upper wall of my vagina. My eyes slammed tightly shut and I let out a prolonged shriek as a huge orgasm rocked and ripped at my body. I couldn't help pressing his head even harder, as I bucked, and his hands gripped beneath both sides of my ass to keep himself engaged as he weathered the storm.

Andy slowed his efforts, then, obviously intent on keeping the soft aftershocks of my orgasm rippling through me, but - after a few moments - the sensations became so intense as to be almost painful, and I had to gently push him away.

"Too sensitive!" I pleaded with him, opening my eyes to see him looking down on me with a soft smile on his lips.

As my orgasmic waves slowly subsided, Andy moved up to lie beside me. His soft petting and stroking soothed me while I regained my equanimity.

"God, Andy!" I gasped, when I could finally speak. "Where did you learn that?"

"I watch a lot of porn, Annie," he said sheepishly. "And I read a lot of stories and 'how-to' stuff, but I've never gone this far before."

He was so gentle, patient and caring. Who wouldn't want that? I hugged him close. "Me either, but I'd like you to have me, if you want," I whispered seductively.

His eyes widened. "You want to be my first?"

"I want us to be one another's firsts." Reaching down, I found he was fully erect again. "You honestly don't think I've let us go all this way, only to stop now, do you?"

He snuggled against me, kissing me sweetly on my cheek, and his rigid cock was pressing into my side. I wasn't entirely sure how to handle the next part of this 'dance', either. I'd seen my share of porn as well, so I had some ideas. Andy moved to sit up and straddle me, but I gently pressed him back down onto the mattress, again.

"Let me, baby," I suggested, clambering over him. The loving look on his face, at that, nearly brought tears to my eyes.

I climbed up on top of him and aimed him at my slit, gently pressing his rigidness against my slickness. Instinct alone drove me, now, but it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. The expression Andy made was priceless. It was a swirl of love and awe, mixed with a hint of rapt apprehension... and joy.

1...345678