Jinxed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Black. Satan." He said aloud.

Tasha immediately knew they could somehow see her panties, and fled the table in mid-sentence.

She rushed across the main floor of the restaurant, her tits bouncing even more than before. All eyes were on her. Wealthy patrons, her coworkers, everyone. But she was quite glad to be away from those hideous creeps.

Tasha hid at the far end of the bar and caught her breath. Her loosened corset was no longer supporting her stockings, which were becoming crooked and twisted... something Estelle had just noticed.

Estelle HATED Tasha. Nothing personal, but Estelle simply could not abide another woman being so young and attractive in her presence. Add to that the fact that the three months Tasha had worked for her, her stockings had always been impeccable, along with the rest of her entire. Which meant that Estelle had never had an excuse to yank her skirt up and humiliate her in front of a crowded restaurant. This fact was also lamented by many of the regulars. But today, that all changed.

The poor girl was a mess today. Distracted, disheveled, distraught, and her stockings. Tsk tsk tsk. Estelle moved in like a lioness going for the kill. In a motion she had committed a thousand times, Estelle snatched the hemline of Tasha's skirt, and yanked it clear to her waste, baring her black satin panties to the entire restaurant.

Tasha screamed!

Many of the patrons roared and cheered, realizing what a momentous occasion this was.

"Miss Tasha, this is NOT how we present ourselves here at Munich!"

"Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tasha pulled down furiously at her skirt, trying at the very least to cover her crotch, which was calling for her attention more than ever.

Estelle definitely exposed the young beauty longer that should would any of the other waitresses, but when she tried to relent, she found her sleeve was stuck! The buttons on the cuff of her blouse had become snagged on the undone hooks of Tasha's corset! Tasha struggled to escape from Estelle, tugging at her blouse.

"Stop fidgeting! My blouse is caught!" Another wave of cheers from the restaurant. This was getting even better.

"Get it out! Let go!" Tasha was flushed red. It took all her strength to keep the front of her skirt over her panties, let alone her bare thighs. Estelle jerked her backwards like a naughty dog on a leash.

"Stop it! Let me get uncaught." Estelle snaked her free hand up the young girl's skirt, but Tasha could not stay still. As if answering the silent prayers of a dozen patrons, Estelle's other cuff became bound to Tasha's failing corset, her hands pressed against the girl's pantied ass.

"Goddamit! Stop wiggling around!" Estelle snapped. "This blouse costs more than you earn in a week!" With both of her sleeves caught, Estelle couldn't reach the offending hooks to free herself.

Tasha fell across a bar stool, her ass pointed in the air. The pair of them officially had the undivided attention of the entire restaurant. The customers were on their feet. The kitchen staff had come out to watch. Splayed doggy-style across the stool, Tasha covered her reddening face with her hands.

Estelle was growing flustered herself. The struggle had pulled her expensive blouse free from her skirt, exposing the pale flesh of her trim tummy. In her frustration, Etelle began tugging hard at the corset.

"Stop it! Stop it!! You're pulling me... out of my... my...!" Tasha'a unbridled arousal was making it hard for her to catch her breath. Her corset was sliding down her body, aided by the thin layer of oil. Estelle tugged again, and Tasha's breasts sprang free, her thin, oil-soaked blouse making that obvious to everyone in sight.

Tasha's panties were soaked with cursed excitement. With Estelle's hands barely an inch away from her privates, it was only a matter of time until... Estelle's hand slipped between Tasha's thighs and felt the moisture across her panties.

"Oh my God! Are you getting off on this?!" Estelle ran her middle finger up and down the crotch of the young girl's wet panties, probing Tasha's eager lips.

"Stop it! Stop touching me there!" Tasha screamed. The truth was it felt good, too good. It took all of Tasha's will not to lean back into the evil woman's exploring fingers.

"You are! You dirty slut!" Estelle gave the poor girls swollen clit a playful poke. Tasha spasmed in response, her right breast popping free from her blouse. That mean bitch's fingers were doing what Tasha had been wanting to do to herself for the past hour, but not like this. Not bent over doggy style in the middle of a posh NY restaurant, with dozens of patrons reveling in her ecstasy and debasement.

"Unh! No! Pleeease!" Tasha needed to be away from here, NOW. She pushed off the bar stool, ready to run, pulling Estelle's blouse even higher.

"No you don't! You're ripping my blouse!" Estelle pulled the younger, smaller woman back, lifting Tasha off her feet. The poor young waitress collapsed to her hands and knees. Estelle's blouse jerked higher still, the well-filled cups of her lacy bra peeking out.

"I'll pull this damn corset off of you right here in front of everyone if I have to!" Estelle grabbed the corset with her hands and gave a ferocious pull. Tasha felt the corset slide at least six inches, the empty cups now down around her navel.

"NO! Let go of me!" Still on her hands and knees, Tasha scrambled to tray and escape. Estelle pulled her right back. Tasha's corset gave another few inches, but so did Estelle's blouse, tangling around her armpits and neck. Both women were caught in Tug of War at the cost of their own clothes.

This was the scene as Jo walked into the restaurant. Even after the day's events this was pretty shocking. She hid herself behind a potted plant by the restrooms to watch.

Tasha was on all fours, her skirt around her waist and one breast bouncing free of her white blouse. She had some kind of corset on, but some attractive older woman was trying to pull it down over Tasha's hips. The older woman herself was losing her blouse in the fight, her fat tits and white lace bra on display for the very receptive crowd.

Tasha's face was red with a potent mix of embarrassment and sexual excitement. She was clearly caught between two impulses - the urge to run and hide and the urge to come right there and find relief.

Tasha's modesty won out. She kicked backwards, knocking Estelle on her ass and out of her blouse. She somehow pulled herself to her feet, despite the fact that her corset was now tightly wrapped around her knees.

Now sharing in Tasha's humiliation, Estelle crossed her arms over her bra and tits, and fled for the kitchen. Tasha's escape would not be so simple.

With the corset and blouse tangled around her legs, Tasha could only take the tiniest steps. As she tried to right her skirt, she discovered her panties were missing as well, no doubt dragged down by the corset. She fixed her skirt, but not before giving the entire restaurant a teasing glimpse of her bubble butt and natural gold trim. Her stuttered walking was making her tits - especially the one bare tit, bouncing wildly.

Through the steamed-up lenses of her glasses, Tasha spotted the errant breast, and quickly slipped it back in her blouse, for what little did it good. The missing button gave way to an impressive expanse of young, quivering cleavage. The still-oily fabric traced every curve of her torso, including her taut nipples.

For what seemed like an eternity, Tasha minced across the open floor of Munich, disheveled and dizzy with lust and embarrassment. She shielded her face from sight. Jo could stand it not more, and rushed to Tasha's aid.

"Jo! Oh thank God! Please! I'm losing all my clothes again... and... and..."

It's making you horny, Jo completed her statement silently. As Jo crouched to untangled the knotted of corset and panties and blouse, Jo caught a whiff of that familiar perfume. That scent she had just been enjoying rather intimately not an hour before. In compliance with the curse, as Tasha's humiliation increased, so did her arousal.

As Jo fought to liberate her, Tasha could feel hundreds of eyes exploring her body. With one hand she fought to keep her rising hemline in place, but the hexed skirt was obeying the will of countless perverted strangers, tightening and shrinking across her hips.

Her other hand tried to cradle her ample breasts, protecting them from indecency. But she could feel her blouse tightening, forming gaping eyelets along the button, peeks at the bare flesh along her tummy.

And even with the gawking, gaping, grinning expressions of the patrons all around her, Tasha's mind returned again and again to Estelle's fingers inside her.

"Uh...nyuh... oh my God... Jo, please hurry! I think I lost my panties... again." Tasha reflexively leaned to cover herself, putting her fevered sex just inches from Jo's face.

At long last Jo completely unhooked the corset. She opened up the full stride of her long legs, the stockings ripping free from the suspenders. At last unbound, Tasha ran- right out of her panties. Her bewitched skirt could not handle the strain - RIIIP! It tore up the seam right to the zipper- halfway up her bare bottom, flexing and jiggling as Tasha fled the dining room.

Jo leapt up after her, forgetting to retrieve the errant panties from the floor. She found Tasha in the cloak room, relatively unused this time of year, hiding behind a few abandoned coats in the back.

Tasha was a sight. Hair, tussled. Skin, flushed and sweaty. Her blouse unbuttoned - no, debuttoned right down almost to her belly, her high fat tits squeezing to peek out with every panting breath. Tattered stockings barely left on her legs, and a skirt that was destined to abandon and humiliate her.

Tasha cupped her breast with other arm, the other crushing her skirt against her crotch. At first blush it looked like she was shielding her pantiless privates under her skirt. Then Jo realized she was pushing her palm into her crotch - into her clit! The curse was making her more and more aroused with every exposure, compounding her humiliation with sexual frustration!

"Did you find my panties?" Tasha whispered. Jo held up her empty hands, and Tasha pouted. "It's happening again, Jo. Everyone is going to see me naked!"

"No they won't, sweety!" Jo gave Tasha a hug - her skin was on fire!

"Jo, I can't go back out there without my underwear. I can't go home. I didn't bring any more panties..." she looked pleadingly to her friend. "Jo, could you give me your panties?"

Jo was dumbstruck! Out in the restaurant, they could still her commotion as various patrons and employees looked for the half-naked Tasha.

"You're not cursed! No one will see! Please Jo! I just want to go home!" Jo looked down at her long linen skirt. No one could really see up it. Nothing short of a tornado would blow it up. Plus the idea of the sexually overcharged goddess wearing her panties was more than a little exciting.

"Okay... turn around." Tasha turned to face the corner, giving Jo a free look at her bare behind between the split in her skirt.

Jo reached up her skirt, hooked her thumbs in the elastic, and slid off her panties. They were simple cotton panties. Bikini-cut. Light blue with little white polka-dots. And they were more than a little most from Jo's unfinished self-pleasuring.

Jo knelt down behind Tasha.

"Lift your foot," she commanded, and Tasha obeyed. "Don't touch the panties - I, uh, don't want the curse to make them rip..."

Jo slid the panties up and came to a shocking realization - these panties were far too small. Jo was a petite girl, with slight hips and a small but firm butt. Tasha was far more voluptuous, with sweeping hips and a full, round ass. By the middle of Tasha's thighs, the panties were straining.

"Um, my underwear is a little small on you..."

"Oh noooo... Can't you get the on? Please, Jo."

Jo wiggled them up an inch at the time. Tasha's bare thighs felt so smooth, almost slippery to her touch, and it helped the panties ascend.

She had to hike up Tasha's skirt to get the panties over the twin globes of her tush, putting Tasha's naked body once again just inches from Jo's face. The cotton panties were stretched thin. Jo yanked at them as much as she dared, and heard the material creak ominously.

"There... I think." Jo could pull them no higher. Unfortunately, Jo's itty bitty panties could only half-cover Tasha's ass. Between Tasha's thighs, Jo could see her underwear pulled tight between Tasha's glistening wet lips. The cotton was stretched so thin it was becoming translucent.

"Don't suppose I could borrow your bra?" Tasha joked.

"...not wearing one." Jo shrugged.

Tasha looked back over her shoulder at Jo. "Jo, I can see your titties!" Jo inspected herself. Crouched down like that her tank top did hang away, revealing her pert little tits. Jo pulled out her right tit and stuck out her tongue at Tasha. Tasha giggled, thankful for the distraction.

"Okay, I'm just going to get my things, and we can leave." Tasha smoothed her skirt and held her blouse closed with one hand. As she ventured from the cloak room, Jo followed. Jo didn't want to think she was setting her friend up for a fall, but the imminent show would not be one to be missed.

The dining room had more or less returned to a normal calm. Her panties and undone bustier were gone from the center floor, no doubt in the possession of some pervert. Tasha was unaware of the damage to her skirt, and the peeks of creamy flesh and blue cotton panty through the rip were gaining some attention.

Her brisk pace was making Jo's panties ride up terribly. Tasha's didn't want to admit it, but she was rather well-lubricated right now, and the tiny panties were having their way with her.

Tasha tried to slip along the darker edge of the dining room - unfortunately, that path took her right past Prof. Raleigh's table.

"Miss Tasha! Oh Miss Tasha!" The dirty old bastard called to her. Against her better judgment, Tasha approached the table, still clutching her blouse closed. All three old men openly stared at her body with shameless lust.

"Are you leaving us, Miss Tasha?" She nodded yes.

"Fair enough, you are having quite a day, aren't you?" Tasha nodded again. "However, we never got the chance to tip you for your wonderful service..."

"That's okay. I have to go," Tasha tried to slip away.

"Wait! Wait!" Raleigh called. "We have a business proposal for you!" Livid, Tasha was tempted to slap the old pervert right there.

"No, no, you misunderstand, my dear." He protested. "We are gentlemen, and would never propose something so uncouth... However, we are simple men with simple appetites, and we would reward you handsomely for you're your lightest grace."

"Get to the point." Tasha was losing her patience. However, if she didn't bring home some cash tonight, she'd also be losing her apartment.

"We just want a little peek up that skirt," Spunkmeyer piped in. "A hundred bucks cash for ten seconds!"

At first, Tasha was scandalized. The dirty old men paying a girl just to peek up her skirt - it was like a form of prostitution! On the other hand, she was desperate for cash, and a little looksy up her dress was probably one of the more modest displays she's put on today.

Wait a minute, she thought to herself. These pervs think I lost my panties! They think I'm not wearing anything under this skirt! Tasha suddenly felt like she had the upper hand. Jo's panties could protect a measure of her modesty, and she could tricky these lecherous old fools out of some money!

"A hundred bucks for five seconds," Tasha countered. She was feeling bolder now.

"I'll go you one better my dear," said Raleigh. "A hundred bucks for every five seconds you keep you skirt raised and you charms on display."

Tasha was in a conundrum. She would never dream of giving these filthy monsters the satisfaction. On the other hand, she could make her rent in just a minute - and she was wearing panties!

"Let's see the cash." Tasha tried to sound tough.

Raleigh produced a thick roll of hundred dollar bills. Tasha sighed...

She crowded up as close as possible to the corner of the table, between Raleigh and Spunkmeyer to get out of public sight.

Raleigh, Takashi, and Spunkmeyer leaned in close. Spunkmeyer had all his little hidden cameras rolling, including one under the table between Tasha's feet, shooting straight up at her crotch.

One hand still holding her blouse, Tasha's free hand reached for her hem and timidly pulled it to her waist. The split in the back yawned open, revealing most of her barely covered behind to the rest of the restaurant.

Spunkmeyer almost cried foul when he saw the panties, until he took a closer look. The tiny blue things scarcely covered anything. A wisp of golden hair was peeking out the simple lace of the elastic. The gusset was soaked through with the young girl's excitement, swallowed between her flushed, hungry lips.

"Five seconds," Raleigh said, as he laid one hundred dollar bill on the table.

The second she hoisted her skirt, Tasha felt her level of arousal skyrocket. The three men leaned in close to her crotch, and studied it like they were memorizing it. Despite her best efforts at self control, Tasha could feel her pulse racing, her hot skin wet with perspiration, her breathing quicken. There was a tingling, an itch building down in her pussy, compounded by the fact that Jo's panties were bunched up and pressing on her tender clit.

"Ten seconds," Another hundred dollars.

Tasha's knees buckled. Her hand slips from her blouse to steady herself against the table. Tanaka brightens at the sight of her excessive cleavage.

"Fifteen seconds."

Tasha felt dizzy and fevered, like she was tipsy. She clenched her thighs, as if to drive it out, but it actually increased the pressure and heightened her sensitivity. Tasha spread her legs wide. It took the pressure off and steadier her stance, but gave the men an even more intimate view...

"Twenty seconds."

As Tasha's legs grew weaker, her arousal grew stronger. Her inhibitions and cares about these nasty old men, the patrons in the restaurant, being exposed in public; they were fading in a fog of lust.

"Twenty five seconds."

Her knees buckled wildly. Tasha leaned against the table for support, and found the corner of the table pressing against her crotch... and it felt good!

Tasha recoiled, pulling her sex away from the corner. Some small part of her inhibition was still fighting back against the tsunami of gypsy sex magic and compulsive exhibitionism.

Still, if she could just lean against the table, just a little, maybe she could end this. Scratch this itch, release this pressure and clear her head. If she did it casually, no one would notice, right? She just needed to be inconspicuous about it.

"T-thirty seconds."

Inconspicuous she was not. A curvaceous, statuesque honey-blond, her ample tits threatening to spill from her ravaged blouse, her skirt split almost to her waist revealing a pair of almost comically undersized panties, gently humping the corner of a table in an upscale Manhattan restaurant was anything but inconspicuous. Raleigh, Tanaka, and Spunkmeyer, three of the most experienced perverts in the city, were absolutely awestruck by Tasha's self indulgent display.

"...forty seconds!"

Jo was equally shocked. She watched her friend's meltdown from across the restaurant, as did virtually every patron in the place. Munich was dead silent, except for the sound of water glasses lightly tinking against each other on Tasha's table.

Jo was conspicuously aware of her own lack of panties, feeling the cool AC across her damp pussy. Watching Tasha bewitched and pleasuring herself against a table corner was such a dramatic turn from the chaste but lovely beauty Jo had become so secretly infatuated with. She also realized that, by the terms of the curse, the more Jo leered and lusted after her humiliated friend, the deeper Tasha's lust would surge. And leer Jo did, wondering what it would feel like to press her mouth and tongue against Tasha's nervous wet pussy.