Jizzabelle Ch. 01: The Front Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her opponent obviously wasn't too concerned about the fight since she was scratching her arse.

Common, her mother would have said. Then again, she'd have said it of her too given the current situation, thought Trixie, conscious of the air flowing freely between her legs.

The greater good, she told herself. The greater good.

"Nexa, this is - damn it, wait, oh yeah - Trixi," said Jabber, landing beside her. "Go easy on her, okay? It's her first fight."

Her opponent - Nexa - rolled her eyes. "And are you going to pay me full whack if I go easy on her?"

"Er, maybe?"

"Didn't think so. Sorry, sweetie," Nexa said, turning to Trixi. "But we were all the new girl once. Don't worry, I'll make it quick."

Great, thought Trixi, I get to be patronised as well as wearing this humiliating outfit. She took a few deep breaths and started to shake out her arms and legs to make sure she was limbered up.

"Ooh, we've got a live one here, Jabber. I better watch out!"

"Just play nice, okay, Nexa? And who knows, maybe she'll surprise you. Right, babe?" Jabber said, winking at Trixi.

In any other circumstances she'd have rolled her eyes but the pixie seemed to think he was being genuinely friendly. If she was going to stay in the big city, Trixi was definititely going to have to get better at banter. For now, she just nodded back to him.

"Okay, let's get ready to rumble! Fight!"

Trixi's downfall was a hierarchy of prudishness that simply wasn't shared by the fairy folk of the big city. That is to say, she was so worried about the possibility of losing her top that she failed to anticipate Nexa's opening gambit.

As soon as Jabber's bellow started the match, her opponent charged at her. Trixi placed both hands in front of her chest and shrieked. Unfortunately, understandable as this was, it wasn't a very good wrestling technique. Nexa had no interest in baring her bosoms and instead tackled her round the waist.

Trixi crashed to the ground, barely registering that she was horizontal before her briefs had been ripped off. She was still trying to work out what had happened as Nexa sprang to her feet, triumphantly twirling her knickers round her head. Then Trixi's brain caught up.

"Aaaaaah!" she screamed, flipping onto her front. Her pert little buttocks pointed up at her audience as she tried to preserve what remained of her modesty.

Booming laughter echoed from above as Nexa strutted around the makeshift stage. "You can bring me fresh meat like this any time, Jabber. Easiest money I ever made!"

Trixi thought she was going to actually die of embarrassment. It was bad enough that her butt was sticking up in the air but if she moved, everyone would see her, you know. What was she going to do? She couldn't just get up... but then she couldn't stay here either. Deep breath, Trixibelle, she thought. For the greater good. The greater good. Slowly she started to raise herself off the floor.

"Nuh uh, missy," shouted a gleeful voice. And with that, Nexa slammed back down onto her.

The air puffed out of Trixi's lungs in one startled gasp as the other fairy pinned her to the floor, top to tail, painfully crumpling her wings.

Trixi suddenly realised another woman's face was hovering just above her naked butt. Then she started to think about the fact the warm, moist pressure on her neck was another woman's crotch. Then such concerns were eclipsed by the fact she was being spanked. Hard.

"Ow!" she wailed.

She'd told Jabber she was a fighter - and in her head she was - but she'd done nothing since she'd stepped into the ring but whine like a baby. No wonder Nexa was making her her bitch. But dammit, it hurt!

Nexa's arms looked doughy but there was obviously muscle underneath. Wham! Her opponent brought her hand crashing down on Trixi's other bum cheek this time, a new white hot pain to complement the red glow.

"You've got a cute little arse," Nexa leered. "As pink and tasty as a salmon's tummy. Let's see if we can get it any pinker."

Trixi writhed on the floor as more blows rained down. To add insult to injury, Nexa then switched to playing her butt cheeks like a pair of ceremonial drums.

"Yeah, baby, get into the groove," hollered Jabber.

Then Nexa's strong fingers grabbed a cheek each and started to prise them apart, clearly intent on exposing Trixi's puckered opening to the world. The hooting from the humans intensified. They probably couldn't see any - Trixi's anus would be microscopic to them - but they certainly seemed to enjoy her subjugation.

This was too much for Trixi. Adrenaline pounded through her veins and sent her soaring to her feet with a shot of sudden strength. "Get the fuck off me!" she snarled.

"And that's time! First round to Nexa," cut in Jabber.

"What do you mean 'time'? I'm on my feet."

"You are now, honey. Nexa had you on the floor for way more than a ten count though."

"So why didn't you end the round!"

Jabber grinned. "Everyone looked like they were having too much fun to stop."

"I can assure you I was not having any fun at all, you arsehole."

"Night's still young, darling. I'm sure we'll see some dew on your moss before the end of the fight."

Trixibelle gasped and hurriedly covered herself with both hands as she realised what Jabber meant. Her indignation had been so strong she's actually forgotten she was bottomless in public.

"Ha! Your face is as red as your arse," chimed in Nexa. "Ready for round two?"

Trixi was not ready for round two - she wanted to the ground to open up and swallow her - but nor was she ready to quit. For the greater good. The greater good. "Ready."

"Hey, babe, a word of advice?" Jabber waved her over to him before re-commencing the fight. "You know why you lost the last round, right?"

"Because that freakishly strong cow body-checked me?"

"Because you were trying to protect your modesty. Nexa doesn't give a shit about that and neither can you. If you aren't ready to play hard you might as well run back to Acornville with that pretty little tail of yours tucked between your legs. Keep covering yourself up like that and Nexa will just rip your top off and sit on your face. Not that I'd complain, mind. But you've got spunk, kid. I reckon you could be a contender."

Nexa had been ostentatiously yawning throughout this speech but Trixi had absorbed every word. Trixi couldn't quite get a handle on the pixie - he was a total sleazeball but he seemed to be genuinely looking out for her. Jabber's pep talk was exactly what she'd needed to hear but she couldn't work out how to acknowledge that without sounding pathetic. In the end she just nodded.

Trixi couldn't quite bring herself to bend her knees into a fighting crouch as she would have with her brothers - that just left her feeling too exposed, you know, down there - but she did bring her hands up in a defensive stance.

She'd expected Nexa to just charge her again but the other fairy was clearly more wiley than that. Trixi had to remind herself that she was a rank amateur whereas Nexa must have been a veteran of who only knew how many bouts. So the pair circled each other warily.

"Hey, back this way, sweetcheeks," Jabber hollered. "I was enjoying the view!"

Trixi gritted her teeth and put the fact that she was bottomless out of her mind. Which was just as well as Nexa used the momentary distraction as an opportunity to attack. But Trixi had been blooded in the ring now. She pivoted her body but kept her foot firmly planted and caught the other fighter on her hip as Nexa sped towards her. The result was that Nexa went sprawling. Without giving her a chance to recover, Trixi pounced.

Unfortunately Nexa again surprised her with her speed and managed to avoid Trixi's hold. Instead the two rolled along the floor, grappling with each other whilst Jabber bayed like a monto dog in the background.

There was no finesse, no technique. The sweaty pair tumbled over each other, desperately seeking the advantage. Sometimes one was on top, sometimes the other.

Nexa's top was essentially garnish by this point. It had never provided support but now it didn't even contain or conceal. It was a moment's work for Trixi to flick it off.

This action probably gave Trixi more pause thn Nexa. She's actually exposed another woman in public. In the middle of a bar, no less. How had she ended up in this position? She didn't have time to reflect though as Nexa had hardly even noticed she was topless and was instead seeking to take the advantage, her sweaty breasts slapping against Trixi's skin. She suppressed a shudder as she grabbed Nexa more tightly, their semi-naked bodies smearing together.

It was all disgustingly intimate. Nexa's nipples were fat and hard and bored into Trixi's own chest. Meanwhile her pert arse was waggline in the air, her thighs parting as she tried to gain the upper hand, heedless of her nether lips following suit. Trixi pushed it all out of her mind, twisted and there! She had the lock.

"Fucking count it," she yelled over her shoulder at Jabber. If her mother could see her now...

Jabber duly - albeit glacially - started counting. Nexa writhed furiously against her, seeking to break the hold. She managed to get one hand free but Trixi knew she had her. There was no way she could beat the count.

Then Trixi felt something slim, sharp and hard breach her anus. It was a finger going where no finger had gone before.

Trixi screamed and reared backwards.

"You put your finger up my arse, you bitch!"

"It's called playing dirty, sweetie. If you want to survive here, you might want to try it."

"How about like this?" Trizi asked, incensed, as she backhanded Nexa across breasts.

Nexa shrieked in pain and lunged up at her but Trixi was still in the dominant position. Things turned into a literal tit-for-tat until Trixi punched Nexa full force in her right boob. The blow was hard enough to bruise her mammary gland and Nexa actually screamed. It was all the opportunity Trixi needed to get her back in the hold.

Alas, in the process her top was shredded. Trixabelle was now entirely naked but couldn't give a damn. She just wanted the next round to start.

"You got lucky last round," Nexa taunted but her words had no bite any more.

Trixi grinned. "Step to me and let's see."

"Fight!" roared Jabber.

Neither of the two fairies moved. They just stood there staring at each other - a portrait of literal and figurative naked hostility. Then, as if by some form of psychic bond, the pair screamed and charged at each other.

Except rather than closing for the grapple, Trixi spun to the side, her foot catching Nexa as her body slid round her. Nexa only stumbled but Trixi had already changed direction and was steaming down on her. As Nexa straightened, she received a dainty yet powerful foot up her arse causing her to double over again. And then Trixi was on her.

With a primal howl, she launched herself onto Nexa's back. This move was accompanied by a considerably more base howl from Jabber as her legs gripped Nexa's hips and her sex peeped out from between her spread thighs, below her winking bumhole. Sweetwood Trixi would have been mortified but Stanport Trixi didn't care; she just wanted to take Nexa down.

Her opponent was bucking like a mustang but had the disadvantage of being equipped with handles. Big, fat, sensitive handles. Trixi's strong little hands sank gleefully into Nexa's heavy breasts. At first, this raptor-like grip was just for stability but then she realised it presented many more opportunities. She started to pull on them like they were a pair of udders.

"Moooo," she yelled scornfully into her opponent's ear.

"You're ripping my fucking tits off, you fucking bitch."

"I'm just milking you like the big, fat cow you are. Say moo and I'll let go."

"Fuck you!"

Trixi tutted; it appeared Nexa hadn't grasped the reality of her situation. Trixi drove the point home by shifting her grip and digging her nails into her opponent's areolas. Nexa screamed as Trixi pulled with all her might.

"You know," she said conversationally, "I bet I really could rip your nipples off. Shall I try?"

"Moo! Fucking moo, alright? Just let go of me."

"I'll let go of you when you are on the floor."

Nexa went down like a sack of spuds. There was no fight left in her, she simply collapsed. Trixi wasn't done yet though. She got her arms under Nexa and pulled her shoulders back, painfully bending her back into an arch whilst baring her abused breasts to their gigantic audience. It had been one of her brothers' favourite moves and she knew how embarrassing it was and how much it fucking hurt. The humans boomed and shook the whole table as Jabber counted Nexa out.

As Jabber finished his count, Trixi literally sprung into the air, her wings popping open and carrying her a couple of inches off the table. She hung there, basking in the sensation of victory. She'd won! She'd come to the big city and beaten them at their own game. She could do anything! She was going to save her village!

"Hey, great fight! You're a natural," said Jabber.

Trixi beamed.

"Perfect pussy too. Shame you hide it behind all that fuckin' fur."

Trixi stopped beaming.

"And look at those nips! I told you you'd love it."

Trixi's nipples were indeed rock hard and protruding like thumbs. She crossed her arms over her bare chest defensively. "I'm just cold," she protested.

"Yeah, right, sugartits," laughed Jabber. "That's why you are sweating like a pig."

That brought her down to earth with a bump. Literally. Her feet landed on the table as the adrenaline drained out of her body, leaving her shaky and suddenly very conscious of the fact she was entirely naked.

"Have you got a towel?" she asked Jabber.

"Why?" he replied, taking the opportunity to look her up and down.

"Here," said Nexa, tossing one towards Trixi. The other fairy had already wrapped a towel round herself and had got a cigarette from somewhere. She didn't look cross with Trixi despite the visibly angry slopes of her towel-induced cleavage.

"Oh," said Trixi. "Thanks. Sorry about, um, you know."

"Fair play to you." Nexa took a contemplative drag on her fag. "I thought you'd be a pussy but you are one a hardcore bitch." The look in her eye hardened. "I won't underestimate you again though. Next time, I'll turn your little arse inside out and have you squirming on my fist."

Next time, thought Trixi, deliberately ignoring the rest of that sentence. Oh yeah, she'd have to do this again. And again.

"So when can I fight again?" she asked Jabber.

"Woah, you're keen!" exclaimed Jabber with genuine glee. "I told you this chick was a natural," he added, turning to Nexa. Nexa ignored him. "Whatever. Look, let's go upstairs and we can get you added to the roster."

"Great! So I'll be able to fight again today?"

"Hold your hedgehogs! Like I said, we can get you on the roster, draw up the contract, get you set up. Deposit, deductibles, rental. Settle you in and start you earning a nice weekly wage."

"Well, how much will I make a week?"

Jabber told her.

"It will take months to make any money that way!"

"If you need money that bad, there's always the back room."

"What's the back room?" She was definitely coming down from her victory high but she still felt she could take on anything now.

"Same as out here but for a smaller crowd. You get paid by the round - win or lose - plus bigger bonuses for winning."

"How much bigger?"

Jabber told her.

"Holy shit! What's the catch?"

"Catch is that if you lose a round, you have to take a forfeit."

"What sort of forfeit?"

"The sort of forfeit you don't want to take," chipped in Nexa.

Jabber pulled a face. "Ignore her. Sure, they are forfeits, not prizes. But you only have to do 'em if you lose, right?"

"Right!" said Trixi perkily. For the greater good, she reminded herself with pride.

"You know," said Jabber thoughtfully, "I could probably hook you up for a back room fight today."

That sealed the deal for Trixabelle Ivybridge. She was here to make the money to save Sweetwood and get the hells back there, the quicker the better.

Nexa shook head sadly and muttered something as Trixi took to the air. She couldn't be sure but it sounded like, "Give my regards to Rx".

12