JJ and Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to kiss and nuzzle the girl's neck while one hand supported her leg and held them tightly together. Her other hand ventured into unexplored territory and found a perfect boob to cup and squeeze. It was larger than JJ's own, but felt real and perfectly shaped, plump yet firm. JJ brought both hands up and tugged down on the dress's bodice, not able to free the girl's boobs completely but able to expose more of her modest cleavage. There didn't appear to be a bra in the way so JJ ducked her head and licked one plump swell, then the other. She nibbled and licked, sucking roughly on the left breast when the girl bucked extra hard against her.

"Ohmygod." The girl gasped, a hand burying itself into JJ's hair to hold her head to the girl's chest. JJ recognized the jerky pumping and groaned into the soft flesh. She sucked harder, her hand on the girl's ass helping guide her grinding. "Oh..." the girl gave one last pump and shuddered, going limp between JJ and the wall.

JJ unlatched with a wet pop and helped the girl stay on her feet. "Easy girl." JJ smoothed curls away from the girl's damp forehead and kissed the smooth skin just above the mask.

"Ashley. My name is Ashley." The girl panted, her head falling heavily to JJ's shoulder.

JJ's entire body went rigid with shock. How could she not have realized? College girl. Abundant, curly blonde hair. The way she smelled, something that hadn't changed in ten years. JJ's very suddenly sober mind was revolting at the knowledge that Ashley Turner had just cum in her arms, dry humping her cock.

Ashley didn't notice JJ's reaction right away. She lifted her head and pushed curls out of her face, smiling behind the mask. When she caught on to JJ's stiff posture and body language she frowned. "What?"

"Ashley Turner?" JJ asked, already sure of the answer.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Ashley asked, suddenly cautious.

JJ pulled her mask off and watched the instant recognition flash across Ashley's face. "Oh fuck."

"You could say that again." JJ snapped her mask back in place and grabbed Ashley's wrist. "We need to talk."

Ashley let herself be led outside to avoid a scene, but balked at getting into JJ's truck. "I'm not going home with you." She said firmly, pulling her arm from JJ's grip.

"I'm not taking you home. Jesus." JJ opened the door and waited. Ashley hesitated, staring at her, but got into the truck.

JJ drove carefully to one of the few places still open, a small coffee shop along Main Street. She parked and ditched the mask, tossing the black plastic onto the dash. Ashley left hers on the passenger seat and followed JJ inside.

JJ ordered their coffee, paid and picked a small booth in the corner. Ashley sat across from her, squinting against the harsh lighting. JJ avoided looking at Ashley directly, instead she tunneled her hands in her own hair and glared at the Formica table top, trying to gather her scattered thoughts and wits. She didn't see the tired waitress who plunked their cups down, but she did hear Ashley's quiet moan of pleasure. That had her jerking her head up to see Ashley sniffing her coffee, eyes closed and smiling dreamily.

That a simple sound could scatter her thoughts was worrisome for JJ. No other girl had ever gotten under her skin like this. She needed to figure out how to get Ashley out of her system, how to stop the effect the blonde had.

"Did you know it was me?" JJ blurted, watching Ashley's blue eyes open slowly.

"No. I seriously thought you were a guy at first." Ashley sat up and glanced down at JJ's shirt, her black undershirt mostly hidden under the open button down. "You're dressed the way I've seen some guys dress and like you said, small boobs. Not to mention a certain something else that seemed to be very blatantly male." Ashley sipped her coffee, eyeing the sugar longingly.

"You didn't even guess, after I told you I was female?" JJ pressed.

"No. You're not the only lesbian in town." Ashley informed JJ, blowing gently on the dark liquid in her cup, pulling a slim phone from a hidden pocket in her dress.

JJ took a deep breath. She knew she was overreacting, but she didn't know how to react. Ashley Turner had just had an orgasm in her arms. Should she feel happy? JJ sipped her coffee to give herself a moment to gather herself back together.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I'm not normally this agitated." JJ looked back up at Ashley, who gave her a small smile, fingers busy tapping away at the phone.

"Well, you're working all by yourself on that house. I'm sure that's stressful." Ashley pushed curls over her shoulder and JJ caught sight of the fresh hickey she'd put on Ashley's left boob.

JJ looked away hastily and nodded. "It was at the start, but I think I'm about done with the hard stuff."

"A full home renovation is a daunting task even for a group of people. You're doing it alone." Ashley watched JJ comb her dark hair back yet again. "You're gonna be bald before you're thirty if you keep pulling at your hair like that."

JJ made a disbelieving sound in her throat, but took her hands out of her hair. She shook her head and sighed again. "I'm really sorry about this. I overreacted. You were the last person I expected to see tonight. I didn't know you were in town."

"Spring Break starts this week. It's only a week, so I'll be here for the next six days." Ashley looked at her phone when it buzzed, then answered the text message.

JJ sipped her coffee, curling her hands around the warm cup. "I didn't...hurt you or anything...did I?" JJ asked, her eyes flicking up to the dark smudge on Ashley's boob.

"No. Just the opposite in fact, which I'm sure you know." Ashley looked across at JJ, blushing rather hard.

JJ blushed too, a light pink stain covering her cheeks. They sat in silence, sipping their coffee and avoiding eye contact.

"Well, now what?" Ashley asked, her coffee gone and the silence beginning to feel strained.

JJ shrugged, tipping her cup to get the last of her own coffee. "I don't know, Ashley." She set her empty aside and rested her arms on the table. "I've never been in a situation like this. Coming back somewhere after so long, and finding myself bumping into old friends without knowing how to handle that." JJ clarified.

Ashley looked at JJ while she considered things. She felt like they had unfinished business, and it sounded like JJ felt the same way. Maybe closure was what they needed to move on for real. "Would you be willing to sit down with me, some other time when we're not both tired and don't have alcohol in our systems, and talk about things?"

"Yes, I would." JJ nodded, relieved that Ashley already had this thought out.

Ashley smiled, a real smile lighting up her face. "Great. Maybe later this week?"

"Anytime that works for you. I'm flexible. Did you have somewhere in mind?" JJ asked, pulling her phone out to set up a reminder.

"I was thinking somewhere private might be better. Things are bound to get a little emotional." Ashley cleared her throat, glancing at JJ.

JJ thought for a second, then passed her phone across the table. "Put in your number, then call or text your phone so you have mine. You pick the time and the place, then let me know. I'll meet you there."