JJ and Ashley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it really require an entire afternoon?" JJ asked, taking a last drag before flicking the butt away.

"Sometimes. If Rebecca is on, then we tend to get derailed from the original topic. She goes off on more tangents than our geometry teacher." Ashley laughed at JJ's snort.

"You make terrible jokes. Are tangents even part of geometry? I thought they were in trigonometry." JJ asked, walking Ashley to the truck.

"No, they're definitely in geometry. I flunked that test, that's how I remember." Ashley admitted.

"Ouch. Well, at least you remember, which is more than I can say." JJ flipped through her keys one handed to find the right one.

"You know, it's not too late. Do you just wanna come over and hang out?" Ashley asked, peeling away from JJ while she unlocked the truck.

JJ had a pretty good idea what would happen if they 'hung out'. She have Ashley a cocky grin and opened the door. "I'd love to. Up you go."

The drive back to Ashley's seemed to take no time at all and before JJ knew it, Ashley had pulled her into the house. Debbie was up watching some evening show and turned to them when they entered.

"Hello girls. Whatcha up to?" She smiled at both of them, her genuine happiness still a surprise to JJ. Ashley's mother was always upbeat, positive, and happy. JJ had yet to see her express any negative emotions.

"We figured since it's getting dark outside we'd come here and hang out a bit. Do you mind if JJ sleeps over?" Ashley asked her mother, bending over the couch to give the older woman a hug.

"I don't mind at all. How are you, JJ? It's been a while." Debbie smiled around Ashley's head.

"I'm doing pretty well. Working on the old house keeps me busy." JJ hoped her blush wasn't obvious. She suddenly felt like a twelve year old again, shy and uncertain of everything. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and looked down at her feet.

"I'm glad to hear it. You ladies have fun. I'll be off to bed when this is over." Debbie said the last statement to Ashley who slowly straightened with a nod.

"Okay. We'll keep the giggles down to a dull roar." Ashley dodged the playful swipe her mother sent her way and grabbing JJ, skipped down the hall to her room.

The door shut with a soft click and JJ let Ashley sit her down onto the bed. She bounced a little, the unmade sheets full of Ashley's unique scent. Ashley followed JJ, crawling onto her lap and forcing JJ to scoot back until her back was pressed against the wall.

Ashley settled herself in JJ's lap, their faces close and her hands already playing with JJ's hair. "I want to kiss you again JJ. I want to do more than kissing, but slowly."

"I can do slow." JJ assured Ashley, sliding her hands up Ashley's thighs, knee to hip.

With a shy smile Ashley sat back and pulled off her jacket, then crossing her arms over her front, lifted the hem of both her shirts. JJ watched, fascinated, as Ashley's toned belly was revealed followed by a pale pink bra, lace decorating the edges of the cups. Ashley tossed the shirts in the general direction of her desk chair, lowering her arms to her sides.

JJ's hands moved before she realized it, warm palms coasting up her sides. Ashley giggled when goosebumps broke out across her torso. JJ's lips curled into a smile, her fingers bumping against the underside of the delicate bra Ashley wore before whispering over the front of the cups. More goosebumps appeared, this time spreading solely over the plump mounds of Ashley's breasts. JJ easily found Ashley's nipples through the satin, the peaks hard and eager. Her thumbs circled the rigid tips before rubbing over them rapidly.

Ashley gasped, unaware that her nipples were so sensitive. She'd played with them before, but always using soft pinches and tugs. She didn't know if she wanted to arch into JJ's hands or pull away. The sensations were increasing the heat in her belly that had never really dissipated since their kiss at the amusement park, but it was new and unfamiliar, the way the satin rubbed warmly at her nipples.

She reached for JJ, needing a distraction. Her fingers laced together at the back of JJ's neck and pulled the older girl's head in to meet her own. Their lips mashed together unevenly for a second before JJ tilted her head and realigned them, tongues and lips slipping and sliding in a primal dance.

JJ's fingers hooked into the cups of Ashley's bra and tugged down, tucking them swiftly underneath the firm breasts they'd held. Now her fingers were free to explore, skin to skin, no barriers. She left no skin untouched, her fingers trailing along the undersides to circle up the slopes and even venture as far as Ashley's armpit. She dipped into the shallow valley between, her hands each veering off to a mound to cup, squeeze, and fondle.

Ashley squirmed, the heat becoming liquid, very real liquid that was gathering between her legs. She wanted to relieve the tension she knew was building inside her, but remembered she'd just asked JJ to take things slow. Would it be too much of a contradiction to direct JJ's hand inside her pants? Or even just between her legs? She broke the kiss with a frustrated groan, her hips beginning to jog involuntarily. Reaching between herself and JJ, she pulled at the tee shirt JJ wore.

JJ chuckled and leaned forward to let Ashley remove her top. She didn't wear a bra, simply because she didn't need one. Ashley cooed and, tossing the shirt behind herself, cupped JJ's smaller breasts gently. She explored, forgetting that JJ was watching. She plucked at JJ's nipples, smaller than her own, but just as sensitive. When she squeezed, putting just a hint of pressure behind it, JJ jumped.

"Easy there. I'm sensitive." JJ murmured, leaning forward to kiss Ashley's chest and trail soft kisses down a plump breast to an excited nipple. When she reached the fleshy peak JJ looked up at Ashley as her lips wrapped around the rigid nub.

Ashley let out a shaky breath as she watched JJ suck at her nipple. She swallowed thickly when a tongue began to flick at the erect peak and nimble fingers began to worry at the other.

The sensations built slowly. The heat grew, increasing the ache and wetness between her legs. Ashley explored JJ's shoulders and arms to distract herself a little. She stroked JJ's milky pale skin and watched the play of muscles beneath. It didn't take her long to realize that watching those muscles bunch and stretch was adding to the dampness that was dripping into her panties. The question was, should she try to deal with it now?

JJ was well aware of how excited Ashley was. She was amazingly responsive and not shy about it, her hips working steadily against JJ's. JJ reached behind Ashley with her free hand and unsnapped the bra Ashley still wore. She pulled away to help Ashley out of the garment, then rolled them so the blonde was laying on her back on the bed. JJ kissed her way up to Ashley's lips, stretching out to lay half on top her.

"JJ, I know I said I wanted to take this slow, but I have to do something. I can't stand this!" Ashley gasped when JJ's teeth grazed over her neck.

"I won't stop you." JJ murmured, resting a hand on Ashley's stomach, feeling the way she was fidgeting.

Ashley turned her head to look JJ in the eyes, blushing pretty hard. "I've never done this with someone else watching."

"I won't do anything. Just forget I'm here." JJ made to roll completely off Ashley, but the other girl stopped her.

"I don't want to forget you're here. I...I want you to help me." Ashley guided JJ's hand to the waistband of her leggings, actually tucking her fingertips inside. JJ groaned, looking down Ashley's slender stomach to see her hand dipping inside the black leggings.

"You're sure, Ashie?" JJ asked, sliding her hand further into Ashley's pants, finding a pair of panties that felt like they matched the bra, slick satin with lace along the edge.

"I'm positive. Please, Jordyn." Ashley whispered, pressing her face into JJ's neck and bringing her hands up to tug at her nipples.

JJ wasn't about to leave Ashley in this state. She ignored the liquid ache between her own thighs and cupped Ashley's mound, her fingers slipping across the soaked gusset of Ashley's panties.

"Oh, baby, you're so wet. Are you wet for me?" JJ asked, pressing her fingers and the wet panties against the blonde's plump pussy lips.

Ashley whimpered, "Yeah."

JJ pulled her hand up and slipping inside the panties, paused when she found soft, springy curls. "Oh Ashie." She sighed. JJ wasn't too picky about her partner's grooming habits, but for some reason it pleased JJ immensely to find out that Ashley didn't shave herself bare.

The impatient wiggle of Ashley's hips got JJ's attention refocused. She slipped a single finger between Ashley's plump labia, moaning with the blonde at the heat the enveloped her finger. She easily found Ashley's clit, an excited, rigid little peak.

"Tell me how you do this. Circles, fast, pinching?" JJ asked, stroking the hood behind the extremely sensitive tip. The short length was stiff and slippery.

"I rub, uh, side to side. Slow start, fast finish." Ashley panted, her hips rising and falling, her nipples pinched between her fingers.

JJ started rubbing, the stiff length of Ashley's clit shifting easily under her finger. She took her time, pausing every now and then to slid her finger lower through Ashley's slick and plump folds to gather just a little more moisture before rubbing again, adding more pressure and speed each time. She kept up a stream of quiet questions and encouragement, delighted when Ashely responded.

"How's this baby? Just a little faster now. I can't wait to see you cum for me. Mmm, that's it sweetie. Tug at those delicious little nipples. I love how wet you are Ashie. I can't wait to taste you, deep and wet. How about I rub your sweet little clit harder? Still feel good? Your pussy is so pretty, so hungry."

Ashley groaned and pushed at her hair, even though it wasn't in her face. She was getting sweaty, the tension building in her lower back. She squirmed, moving her torso away from JJ to try to cool off. JJ's finger was busy between her legs, rubbing fast and with just the right amount of pressure. Ashley knew an orgasm was coming soon.

Lips found her earlobe and sucked lightly while a tongue flicked rapidly. Ashley gasped and felt the shivers race down her body, her thighs trembling.

"JJ, oh god, Jordyn." Ashley twisted a nipple and grabbed the sheets in a fist, needing something to anchor herself. She squeezed her eyes shut as the intense pleasure rushed through her, flowing from her sex to the tips of her toes and fingertips.

JJ exhaled loudly, her finger still rubbing Ashley's little clit, but slower now so as to avoid overwhelming the smaller girl with too much sensation. Watching Ashley cum, her body undulating as it spread through her, had pushed JJ right to the edge.

Ashley recovered quickly, but was too relaxed to move much. She felt light as a feather, but heavy as stone. It took too much effort to tug JJ's hand out of her pants and bring her wet finger level with Ashley's lips. The way JJ sucked in a breath when Ashley sucked on her finger made Ashley smile lazily. She sucked the sweetly tart liquid from the offered digit and licked her lips to be sure she didn't miss any.

"That was amazing, JJ. Thank you." Ashley rolled close and kissed the older woman. JJ responded eagerly, a clear sign to Ashley that she was still excited. Ashley had a half-baked thought about returning the favor, even reached for JJ's belt buckle, but a strong hand stopped her.

"Not tonight, Ashie." JJ whispered, seeing that Ashley was wiped out, pushing to stay awake.

"But," Ashley started, pouting.

"No buts. I can wait. You look exhausted." JJ kissed Ashley's forehead, taking a deep breath to slow her racing heart.

"I'm tired. You wore me out." Ashley tucked her arms between their chests, curling into JJ.

"Then you sleep. We can have more fun later." JJ yawned, tired herself. She grabbed the sheet that was bunched up behind her and pulled it over them.