JJ and Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkFang
DarkFang
487 Followers

They danced for a while, the fast paced music fueling them both. Ashley found she had forgotten how much fun it was to dance with JJ. It was so easy to relax and follow her lead, match her body and her movement to JJ's.

They returned to the bar for drinks, Ashley sticking with a beer while JJ downed a few shots of whiskey. Ashley offered JJ her beer as a chaser, amazed the older girl was still standing. JJ didn't take the beer, preferring to stand close and let her hand roam over Ashley's back while the blonde finished her drink. They didn't talk, the music too loud to try carrying on a conversation. It wasn't long before they were back on the dance floor, JJ's hands never leaving Ashley's body.

Warm hands rather blatantly cupping her breasts got Ashley's attention. She looked back over her shoulder, actually bumping her nose into JJ's cheek because the older girl was so close. "What are you doing?"

"Playin' with your yummy tits." JJ answered, her eyes on her hands and their bounty.

"I know that much. I meant why. Why are you doing that?" Ashley felt silly for asking as soon as the words left her lips.

JJ's answer wasn't verbal. Instead she rolled her hips right up against Ashley's bottom, rubbing something big and hard against Ashley's round cheeks.

"Oh." Ashley gasped, surprised she hadn't noticed the rigid thing in JJ's pants before then. She was also surprised how eagerly her body reacted, delicate flesh swelling and growing damp. That was definitely new and had Ashley arching back for more before she could think about it.

Her eager response got a throaty chuckle and two hands coasting from her breasts down to her hips, holding her new arch and keeping her still for JJ to grind away. One hand came back to guide Ashley's arms up and back around to JJ's neck. This kept the blonde arched and had her leaning into JJ in a more intimate manner.

JJ stroked a hand down the firm length of Ashley's torso, teasing a finger along the low riding waistband of her skirt. She felt the muscles in Ashley's belly quiver as her finger traveled over the soft skin. She wanted to lick that skin. Her mouth filled with saliva at the thought. The pressure of Ashley's ass pressing more firmly into her strap on distracted JJ, her hands finding Ashley's gently curved hips and pulling her even closer. She rubbed herself into Ashley, almost panting in the delicate ear next to her mouth.

Ashley lowered a hand to grip JJ's hip, fingers digging into the tight denim. Everything was overwhelming right now. The music's pulsing beat matched her heart, both thundering in her ears. The alcohol was working through her, almost as intoxicating as JJ's touch. She wanted to feel JJ. Her skin, the sweat that she'd worked up dancing. Lick that sweat, feel those muscles strain under her fingers. She wanted to pinch the hard nipples poking her back, explore the larger and much harder thing in JJ's pants. She twitched deep inside and moaned, a need to be filled and stretched overpowering her usual resistance. She tipped her head until she could speak into JJ's ear, lips brushing a small silver hoop as she whispered, "Take me home and fuck me."

JJ groaned and squeezed Ashley's hips tight, almost sure she'd misheard. Not willing to risk it, she pressed a kiss to Ashley's exposed throat, slipped her hand into the blonde's and led her through the weaving bodies and out of the club.

The outside air was much cooler and JJ shivered as it swept over her. She knew she was in no condition to drive. "Did you drive here? I'm way too drunk to drive." She asked, turning to Ashley who was standing close.

"Yeah, right over here." Ashley led them to her small sedan and after they were both inside and buckled, drove out of the parking lot.

She drove them down the quiet streets, heading to the motel where JJ was staying. She wasn't ready to have full on sex with her mother home. She was ready for full on sex, that strong urge to be filled deeply still foremost in her mind. Looking over at JJ's lap, Ashley could just make out the bulge at the crotch. Shifting her eyes back to the road Ashley shivered at the tingles that surged through her.

Lost in thought Ashley didn't notice when JJ's hand came to rest on her knee. JJ slid her hand slowly up the smooth length of Ashley's thigh, only drawing the blonde's attention when she slipped under the tiny skirt and stroked the lace she found.

"Hey!" Ashley giggled and pushed JJ's hand away. She looked over at JJ and caught the smirk the other girl flashed. "Hands to yourself while I'm driving."

Warm breath was the only warning Ashley had before JJ's lips found her shoulder, bared by the slinky halter top. Those lips kissed up along Ashley's shoulder to the curve of her neck. A hot, wet tongue licked up to Ashley's ear. "JJ."

"Hmm. Ashley." JJ whispered in her ear, leaning over so far that the seat belt slipped off her shoulder.

Ashley didn't want to push JJ away because she enjoyed the attention. She also couldn't afford to be distracted. "You're driving me crazy." she huffed with another giggle.

JJ's answer was a throaty chuckle that vibrated against Ashley's shoulder. It sent tingles down the blonde's spine and raised goosebumps on her arms.

Thankfully JJ just rested her head on Ashley's shoulder for the rest of the ride. Ashley pulled into the Motel 6 parking lot and under JJ's direction, parked in the back lot. She double checked the car was locked before she followed JJ up a narrow flight of stairs and down the outer corridor.

JJ fumbled a little with the keycard, but the door swung open with no problem. Ashley walked in and had time to get an impression of lots of stuff piled about neatly before she was spun around and pushed gently onto the bed, bouncing once before JJ joined her, lying atop her and kissing her hungrily.

Hands tunneled into hair, lips slipped and slid, opening for tongues. Bodies arched and pressed, legs fought for positions. Breath was short and loud, hearts raced.

JJ pulled herself away from Ashley's soft lips, skimmed right over her lean torso and flipped the short skirt up and out of her way. A lacy white thong met her eyes, nearly translucent with moisture. She could clearly see the outline of Ashley's plump labia, could see the golden curls held down by the thin fabric. Her hands gently urged Ashley's thighs to open wider, making room for her shoulders as she leaned in, and stopping when her nose was just shy of brushing the wet panties. She looked up Ashley's body to meet blue eyes wide with lust and anticipation.

JJ inhaled deeply, humming happily at the sweet, tangy scent of Ashley's excitement. Her lips nudged against the soaked lace to skim up and down the perfect seam of Ashley's pussy. The shaky moan from above was encouraging. JJ teased Ashley through the thong's fabric, curling her fingers in the tiny waistband when Ashley started panting. She kneeled up to pull the thong away, cooing when the wet fabric stuck for just a moment. Ashley helped slip the panties off her legs, then shyly lowered them, knees together, feet flat on the bed.

Dropping the soaked undies to the bed JJ cupped Ashley's knees, stroking down the blonde's lean thighs. "Nervous?" she asked, trying to calm her own arousal. She'd had way too much to drink and had this nagging feeling being in bed with Ashley was a bad idea.

Ashley blushed, lowering her eyes for a second. "A little, but I want this. I'm ready to finally have sex." She looked up at JJ, who swallowed as she was reminded of Ashley's virginity. That instantly made JJ uneasy.

"Maybe this should wait?" JJ knew she'd kick herself later for turning down the sex, but she didn't like this.

Ashley's face paled and she sat up, her face forcefully blank. "Sure. I've waited this long. Why not just wait forever?" Her sarcasm was tinged with hurt and bitterness.

"Woah, that's not what I meant. Hey!" JJ snapped. She had set a hand on Ashley's leg to stop her from getting off the bed and Ashley had kicked out at her, forcing JJ to catch the foot aiming for her. She held tight when Ashley tried to jerk her leg back. JJ pulled the blonde close with a fast motion, Ashley tipping to her back again, their hips flush as JJ leaned over. "I was going to suggest the actual poking wait. I'm fucking drunk right now. I don't want to hurt you, Ashie."

Ashley blinked away the tears, scrunching her nose against the burn. Well that wasn't what she expected. "How come you don't seem drunk?"

JJ shrugged, releasing Ashley's ankle and massaging where she'd gripped tightly. "I dunno. I've always been able to hold my liquor. Now, I won't use this on you tonight," JJ cupped the bulge in her pants, "But I am not letting you out of here without fucking."

Ashley relaxed her legs, letting them fall open completely. "Do your worst." She was relieved, and touched that JJ was concerned about her like this.

JJ laughed and leaned in for a kiss. "I'm sorry for the confusion. We'll pop that sweet little cherry sometime we're both sober and you're ready."

Ashley's giggle was cut off with a gasp. JJ's smile was hidden, her face buried in Ashley's neck, tongue and teeth worrying the sensitive skin. She'd found the hickey from just that morning and planned on leaving a few more.

Ashley lay beneath JJ, enjoying the way JJ pressed her into the mattress, how their breasts pressed softly. That damn hardness was distracting though. Part of her wanted to tilt her hips and rub against it until she came. She still wanted to be filled, stretched, but JJ's point was valid. Ashley ran her hands down JJ's back, feeling the lingering dampness from sweaty dancing. Wanting to trace her fingers over that hot skin Ashley tugged JJ's shirt out of her jeans, guessing correctly that there was an undershirt beneath the button down.

JJ purred quietly when Ashley ran her hands up her back, fingers bumping over the knots of her spine, palms pushing her skin over muscle and bone. Letting go of Ashley's neck with a popping sound JJ shifted just enough to slip a hand between their bodies and between Ashley's splayed legs. Flipping the skirt back up she cupped Ashley's sex, smiling at the moisture that leaked between the blonde's puffy labia and coated her fingertips.

Ashley blushed and focused on JJ's neck while circling her hands around to play with JJ's breasts, automatically pinching lightly at the erect nipples she found.

"Don't be embarrassed, Ashie. I love how excited you are to be with me." JJ kissed Ashley's chin and caught her eyes. "I can't wait to taste your wet pussy." That got her the shy smile she'd been hoping for.

Ashley pulled her hands out of JJ's shirt and started working the buttons. "I want your shirt off first."

"Yes ma'am." JJ raised herself up to give Ashley more room to work, then sat back to peel both shirts off. Topless she leaned back over Ashley, who reached for JJ's belt.

"Hey, I thought we weren't using that." JJ questioned, looking down between them, feeling Ashley tug at the snap on her jeans.

"I want you naked, or at least mostly naked. I've never been completely naked with anyone before. You can leave your undies on, keep that thing restrained. I do kind of like the way it looks." Ashley blushed when she admitted the last part, but didn't slow in removing JJ's clothing.

"Then it sounds like this needs to go." JJ moved Ashley's hair aside and opened the fastening on the halter top. Ashley pulled the top off while JJ kicked off her jeans, then turned her attention to the skirt. She found the zipper and soon stripped Ashley of her last covering, tossing the skirt over her shoulder and lowering herself between Ashley's thighs again.

She took her time, playing with the springy curls and tracing the perfect seam of Ashley's lips. She used her thumbs to gently open Ashley, revealing pale pink flesh liberally coated with Ashley's juices. The blonde's clit was a delicate nub with the tip just peeking out from under its hood. Her inner labia were plump and small, tucked within her outer labia neatly. They framed the absolutely tiny hole that was the entrance to Ashley's body. Yeah, total virgin here. JJ pulled herself closer and pressed a kiss into the dense curls above before nuzzling her lips into Ashley's slick folds.

Ashley cooed when she felt JJ's lip touch her. She watched JJ, her nose buried deeply in Ashley's pubes as she used her tongue on Ashley's puss. Gentle licks, broad sweeps from bottom to top, flicks and flutters over her clit, remembering to avoid too much stimulation directly at the tip. Soft little pulls from her lips on Ashley's, almost like she was sucking on the individual folds. Ashley was amazed at how good it felt, oral sex being a new experience. The soft heat of JJ's tongue was both comforting and arousing, probing and nudging her excitement higher. The way her lips tugged at Ashley's folds was completely new and surprisingly tantalizing. Ashley felt that tightening at the base of her spine and whimpered, knowing an orgasm was approaching.

Her whimper caught JJ's attention, her brown eyes so dark that it was almost impossible to distinguish pupil from iris. JJ pulled away enough to bring her hand up, a single finger gently circling Ashley's teeny hole. "Is this okay?"

Ashley nodded, canting her hips up to JJ. She was eager for the new experience.

JJ slowly slipped her finger inside, pausing at the first knuckle, then continued to the second. Tight, wet heat surrounded her finger and they both groaned. JJ leaned back in and traded her thumb for her mouth again, slurping noisily at Ashley's clit.

Ashley gasped for air, panting as everything collided within her, sending pleasure zinging from her toes to her scalp. Her legs shook and her fingers wove themselves into JJ's hair as her back arched. She was hyper aware of JJ's finger inside her as she came, clenching down on the invading digit.

JJ watched Ashley tremble and hump her way through her orgasm. She removed her finger as Ashley began to calm and used gentle, broad sweeps of her tongue to clean the fresh flow of juices seeping from the blonde. She ventured slowly up Ashley's thigh, licking and kissing as she went. A soft tug in her hair made JJ look up.

"Kiss?" Ashley asked.

JJ crawled up until she was face to face with the breathless blonde. "Kiss." she whispered before leaning in and kissing Ashley.

Ashley brought both hands up to cup JJ's nape, waiting until JJ relaxed into the dancing of their tongues to make her move. She wrapped her leg over JJ's hip and rolled until she was on top, straddling JJ's thighs. She wiggled forward until her mound bumped the huge lump in JJ's briefs.

"Ha! I win!" Ashley lifted her hands above her head in victory, her breasts bouncing merrily.

JJ laughed, enjoying the view immensely. "What are you gonna do now that you're up there?"

Ashley chewed her lip and considered. "I'm not sure, to be honest." She looked JJ up and down, her eyes lingering. "I am curious what you've got stuffed in here. Can I see?" Ashley ran a single finger along the bulge stretching JJ's undies.

JJ hesitated for a second before reaching for the waistband. "You can see. Just no poking, okay?"

"Okay" Ashley curled her fingers into the wide elastic band of JJ's underwear and helped pull them down. JJ guided her to tuck the bunched fabric below a pair of realistic balls attached to an equally realistic dildo, strapped to JJ's groin with a leather harness.

"It looks so real. I didn't really expect that." Ashley touched the dildo's tip, running her finger all around the crown. "How big is this thing?"

"Six and a half inches. Almost three across. This is my favorite to wear in public." JJ watched Ashley stroke up and down the fake cock's shaft, wishing she could really feel it, not just the muted pressure on her clit.

"So you have others?" Ashley asked, captivated by the toy. She squeezed it, pinched and bent it around to test its flexibility.

"Yeah. None are smaller than six inches, but a couple are thinner than this one. The rest are longer, but just as thick." JJ answered, her hands caressing Ashley's thighs. She couldn't stop herself from touching Ashley. It felt good. It felt right to have that small intimacy of touch.

"How long is your biggest one?" Ashley tugged sharply at the dildo, pleased to see JJ lift her hips as if it really was her own. She was happy the toy didn't come loose.

"Um, I think I went as far as nine and a quarter. Ten just seemed ridiculous. Over compensation" JJ cupped Ashley's hand and pressed more firmly into the base on the next down stroke. Ashley seemed to understand the connection when JJ moaned.

"Can you come from this? Just my hand?" Ashley asked, adding that extra pressure each time.

"Yes and no. We'd need lube to actually get your hand moving fast enough, so it's not going to happen tonight. Otherwise, yes I can." JJ ignored the goosebumps that broke out when Ashley plucked at one of her rigid nipples. She was more caught up with the way Ashley's fine blonde eyebrow had arched.

She never had a chance to ask what Ashley was thinking. Ashley scooted back and swiftly dropped her head, mouth open wide, and took half of JJ's cock in her mouth, bobbing wetly.

All of JJ's breath left her in a rough exhale. That was not something she'd expected. Neither was Ashley patiently letting her saliva drip down the dry shaft only to smear it about with the hand she'd left at the base. When Ashley kept going, swallowing the rest of JJ's cock with frightening ease, JJ couldn't resist the urge to thrust. Her abdomen bumped Ashley's nose once before JJ caught herself. "Ohmygod, Ashie. The fuck are you doing?"

Ashley let JJ pull her head up, showing off the strand of drool hanging between her lips and the toy. She swallowed and smirked. "I think you know."

JJ waved Ashley sarcasm aside. "Where the hell did you learn that? No gagging? Come on."

Ashley's blush was bright red and sudden. "Long story. The cliff notes version is that a boy and I were experimenting and things progressed further than we anticipated. Found out I have no gag reflex, among other things."

"Long version. Please." JJ sat halfway up only to be pushed down again.

"Maybe later." Ashley toyed with JJ's nipples some more, her arms stretched above her head as she nuzzled at the wet cock standing proudly from JJ's groin. It wasn't long before she took it back in her mouth, bobbing swiftly.

JJ could only lay back and enjoy the visual. Between Ashley's fingers twisting and pulling at her nipples and the more pronounced pressure on her excited little clit JJ wasn't about to move. This was heaven right now. Her fuzzy brain brought up the image of Ashley waiting, ass up and head down, to be fucked. JJ closed her eyes and gave up. She could imagine walking up, grabbing those sweet hips and plunging her cock inside. Or maybe she would kneel and worship the plump, wet pussy being offered. Once she had Ashley trembling and begging for more, she would rise and fuck her.

JJ's orgasm caught them both by surprise. Her body locked up suddenly, her hips surging upward and forcing her cock deep into Ashley's throat. Ashley swallowed a second later, her eyes filling with involuntary tears. JJ saw them but couldn't relax yet. A low keening sound rattled her throat as black dotted her vision.

Ashley let the dildo slip out of her throat as JJ slowly relaxed, her eyes unfocused. She raised her head and wiped her chin. "You okay there?" she asked, rubbing JJ's thigh soothingly.

"Mm fine. I'm fine. You okay?" JJ sat up and pulled Ashley into her lap after tucking the dildo back into her briefs.

"Yeah, I'm good. Might have a sore throat tomorrow morning. It's been a while." The blush that spread across Ashley's cheekbones made JJ smile.

"Not gonna lie, I'm mostly happy to hear that." JJ admitted, wrapping her arms around the blonde.

DarkFang
DarkFang
487 Followers