JJ and Ashley Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkFang
DarkFang
485 Followers

"She's three par above you both. You gotta nail this one, babe." Rebecca pulled Amy to her for a sloppy kiss. "For luck." she winked, breaking away from her blue haired fiancé.

Amy shot a hole in one, while Brenda managed the course in just two strokes, one under par. This cut JJ's lead to one par above Amy and two above Brenda as they headed to the 18th and final hole.

Brenda went first, carefully setting her ball on the rubber mat that served as a tee. She took aim and tapped the ball onto the green. It rolled swiftly through the valley between small crests and to the castle that stood at the shallow base. Everyone held their breath as the ball rolled up the castle's drawbridge, knocked against the entrance and bounced off, rolling back along the drawbridge at a bad angle.

"No!!" Brenda cried, brandishing her club at the ball as it toppled off the drawbridge and into a moat gutter that sent her ball into the dungeon under the castle. "Gah! The damn bridge is crooked. I had that shot lined up perfectly." She turned to Sarah who grimly marked the scorecard.

Rebecca gave Amy another exaggerated kiss for luck while Chloe and Ashley welcomed Brenda to the losing side with hugs and sympathetic pats on her head. Amy took some time selecting her position, her yellow ball finally settling into a tee and rolling down the course with a firm nudge from the tall girl. Like Brenda's, it rolled swiftly down the green and approached the drawbridge. Its momentum was clearly dying off though and it tapped the edge of the bridge before rolling back a ways. "Damn. I was trying to be careful to keep from overkilling it." Amy stood from the kneeling position she'd held to watch her ball's progress. "You're turn, JJ."

JJ stepped up and set her red ball in a tee and smacked it down the course. It rolled with a slight bounce down the green, up the drawbridge, and into the castle where it would be collected later by a park employee. "The hell! How do you do that?" Brenda asked, gesturing wildly at the hole. "Just set it down and swing. Did you even aim?"

"Sure did. If you stand back, you'll see that the drawbridge is an incline. It's a straight shot down the course but you gotta have enough momentum to get up and over." JJ leaned on her putt and pointed out the subtle rise in the castle's entrance.

Everyone crowded over to see what she was talking about.

"No wonder my ball tipped off the edge. I was technically partially correct, the bridge wasn't straight." Brenda sighed.

"It's perfectly straight, Brenda. The problem is it's not level." Chloe corrected. Brenda just rolled her eyes.

"Either way, JJ won. What's next?" Sarah asked, leading the gang back to return their clubs.

Lunch was unanimously agreed upon. JJ offered to treat everyone, enjoying herself more than she'd thought she might. Mini golf had never held any appeal before now.

That enjoyment lasted all through lunch and the drive back to Ashley's house. Nervous flutters started up in her belly the second JJ parked at the curb in front of the familiar white and blue house.

"So there seems to be very little you're not good at." Ashley continued, having chattered the entire drive about JJ's apparent mastery of everything. She'd brought up sports in general, from basketball to roller skating, which led to other activities, musical skills and home renovation both included.

JJ chuckled, choosing to ignore the nerves trying to creep up on her. "We've determined you're much better at video games than me. And you haven't seen me try to throw a football yet. I might still be able to disappoint you with my mere mortal abilities."

"Video games don't count. I've had more practice, that's all. And frankly, I don't give two shits about football so I can't really bring myself to care if you can throw one or not. Coming inside?" Ashley opened her door and slid from the truck before JJ understood the last question.

Inside, they found Debra busy poring over a gardening magazine, making a list of seeds, plants and bits of equipment.

"Hi Mom." Ashley gave her mom a hug, checking out the magazine. "More flowers? Are these for us or a client?"

"Client, sorta. The police station wants to add some new shrubbery and plant life, liven up the front a bit. Nothing over the top but something to replace the tree that was removed a couple years back."

"Working with the Feds now?" JJ whistled, "Debbie's moving up in the world."

Both women laughed and Ashley gave her mom another hug. "Happy hunting. We're gonna go hang for a while."

"Alrighty. Any dinner plans?" Debra asked, turning a page and looking up at the girls.

JJ shook her head when Ashley glanced at her in question.

"Doesn't look like it. If that changes we'll let you know." Ashley took JJ's hand and led her down the hall to her room.

Ashley leaned against the closed door and sighed. JJ sat in the desk chair, her nerves kicking up again. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah. Still hungover I think." Ashley grimaced and pushed off the door to kick her shoes off, then flop on the bed.

"Poor baby." JJ rolled the chair to the bedside and reached out to rub Ashley's ass, the tight globes testing the limits of the yoga pants the blonde wore. They tested JJ's limit too, but she pushed that aside. "Did you want to take a nap? Maybe sleep off the rest of your hangover? Being out in the sun probably didn't help you."

Ashley looked back at JJ, completely unsure what she wanted. She watched JJ, comforted by the caress, lying down actually easing her headache. "Why did you get a tattoo?"

JJ looked over and shrugged. "I've always been fascinated by tattoos. Anything you can do on paper with a pen, you can do with ink on skin. There's no end to the possibilities."

That made sense to Ashley, who shared the fascination. "I like them too, but i don't think I'd ever actually want one. There are some really pretty ones out there."

"Mine is purely for looks. The design drew me in. It took me months to figure out where to put them, but I'm happy with my choice." JJ began to gently knead Ashley's cheeks distractedly. "Would you care if I got more, eventually?"

Ashley looked up in surprise. As far as she was concerned, JJ's body wasn't hers to control. If the older girl wanted to customize herself, that was her own choice. "Not really, because that's not up to me. It's your skin, your body, your choice."

She watched JJ process this, her dark head cocked thoughtfully. Closing her eyes Ashley waited for JJ to respond, her body relaxing under strong hands.

****

Ashley suddenly realized she was awake, no longer dreaming. There was still light streaming weakly through her window, she couldn't have been asleep long. JJs quiet voice reached her ears, but it was instantly clear to Ashley that the other girl wasn't talking to her.

"Exactly! I'm not ignoring her. I have a life, Margaret, one that doesn't revolve around Ronnie anymore." JJ sounded ticked, like she'd made this point before.

"Well, it would help if you'd stop running to her aid every time she cried wolf. She's a grown ass woman and needs to learn how to deal with things herself, not send her friends off to harass someone."

Ashley shifted on the bed carefully, looking for JJ. She didn't want to disrupt the conversation, her curiosity got the better of her manners. JJ was sitting propped against the closed closet doors, doodling in one of Ashley's sketch pads while she listened.

"Why do you need my address?" JJ's pencil paused. "This isn't some trick where you come out and try to kidnap me for her, is it?"

There was silence for quite some time, JJ listening and sketching.

"I suppose that's fine. David's always contacted me directly whenever he had something for me. Which set is it?" JJ frowned, her pencil slowing on the paper. She burst out laughing, covering her mouth and glancing up at Ashley, who blinked sleepily. JJ kept her eyes on Ashley when she answered, "You aren't allowed to get cocky just because you fucked me for that shoot. I'll text the address. Send the set, I'll frame some of them. Now I've gotta go, there's a sleepy girlfriend waiting for me to come snuggle." she hung up and set both paper and phone down.

"Well hello there, sleepy head. Feel better?"

"No. I need snuggles." Ashley grinned at the flash of worry on JJ's face. Seeing those real emotions sparked warmth inside Ashley, reminding her JJ loved her.

JJ joined her on the bed, spooning in behind her. Ashley pulled JJs arms around her and sighed. "Now I'm perfect."

They lay together for a moment before Ashley spoke again. "Can I ask who was on the phone?"

"You can." JJ sassed, smiling into Ashley's golden curls.

"Hmph. Who was on the phone?"

"One of the girls I modeled with, Margaret. She stayed on when I left. Apparently David has been cleaning storage and found some prints of old shoots. Two sets are coming my way shortly." JJ explained, running her hand lazily along Ashley's tummy.

"What sets is he sending? Like, did they all have names or themes?" Ashley closed her eyes again, not sleepy but content to lay in bed with JJ.

"He tends to have a theme, yeah. The two he's sending me are both...uh, a bit graphic." JJ ended.

"Graphic? I expect they are, being pictures and all." Ashley teased.

JJ clucked her tongue and tickled Ashley, fingers digging into her side. "No, smarty pants. They're graphic because of the content. Rated with a few x's, M for mature. They'd probably fall under the category of softcore porn."

It took Ashley a second or two to understand JJ's words through the tickling and giggles. When they did, she pushed JJs hands away and sat up, still laughing. "You were a porn model? I thought it was something about the life of modern young adults or whatever."

"Most of it was. But there were two sets that were sexually explicit. I'm in both of them, along with Margaret and Veronica." JJ bit the inside of her lip, hoping the name wouldn't start a fight.

Ashley rolled to her belly, head resting on the bed facing JJ. "How explicit did it get?" she asked, her cheeks flushing lightly.

The blush that colored JJ's cheeks was rather cute. "Very. We had carefully staged sex for a few hours until David was happy with the shots. We did the sets a month apart, which I think was a good idea. Not only did it make it look like they were taken at separate times, it allowed us to have a break." JJ watched a myriad of emotions flit over Ashley's face.

"Why was a break good? Besides risking serious chaffing?" Ashley finally asked.

JJ snorted a half laugh before getting serious. "This was done towards the end of my contract with David. Veronica and I had been dating seriously for a while but, as you know, things were going south. She wanted more of a commitment than I had ever been willing to give. Another baby, for Chrissake." JJ propped her head on her hand, elbow planted on the mattress. "When David approached us with the opportunity Margaret was the only one who accepted right away. She's never had any qualms about fucking. In the end, we didn't really have much of a choice, being under contract. It didn't help that the client had requested us three, based on our other work. We were their first pick, no other trio would be suitable. So, we had sex on a cold set, under bright ass lights, while David captured it for posterity." JJs dark eyes meet Ashley's, gauging every reaction, emotion that crossed her face. "It was supposed to have a romantic theme, or mood but it was anything but. Not just the setting, but the things we ended up saying to each other during breaks and even once during shooting. Neither of us were our best selves that day." Ashley shifted to her side, facing JJ as she continued.

"The next shoot was better, less vindictive while we worked. It ended up being the last straw for me, with Veronica and David. Well, more the work than David. He's an awesome dude, as a person. As a photographer, he's brilliant and stubbornly driven."

"How was it the last straw with Veronica?" Ashley asked, curious beyond belief.

JJ blushed again but her eyes never wavered from Ashley's. "Because I flat out refused, for our entire relationship, to let her take the reins and fuck me. With a strap on. The second set required this, being a role reversal of the first. Margaret was the one chosen to wield the dick, not Veronica, as she'd assumed. Veronica ended up watching as Margaret did the one thing I'd always denied her. That, for obvious reasons, sparked a huge fight. I spent the next few months in the guest bedroom until my contract ran out. I never touched her again, had as little to do and say to her as possible."

Ashley fidgeted, absorbing this information. It not only shed some light onto JJ's past, it made Veronica's insistence to talk more understandable. Things had been ended on a bad note and now the glamorous model was feeling regret and possibly jealousy. This talk also gave Ashley an idea, but one she wanted to let simmer. JJ's admission to getting fucked via strap on was surprisingly exciting. Maybe, just maybe, that would be a step they could take someday.

"It would be so weird to see you having sex with another woman." Ashley blurted, feeling like an idiot for actually speaking her next thought aloud.

JJ laughed, a real laugh that shook her entire body. "That's what you focus on? Oh, I love you." JJ was still laughing as she pulled Ashley to her, kissing the blonde's forehead.

"Yeah, yeah. Quit laughing at me." Ashley grumbled playfully. She pushed JJ away half-heartedly.

"Aw, don't be like that. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at how you surpass my expectation for the worst, based off other girls. You never react the way I expect, so I'm really laughing at myself for assuming you'd be anything like the other girls I've been with." JJ tapped Ashley's nose affectionately.

"Nice save. You managed to dig yourself out of a shallow grave." Ashley rolled her eyes and twitched her nose.

***

They ended up having a relaxed dinner out with Debbie. Ashley's mom treated them to a full course meal at Al's Diner, pie and coffee for desert. Debbie even convinced them to tag along to a late movie, the three splurging on popcorn and icees.

"You should see about upgrading your truck with rocket boosters and parachutes. It would make driving anywhere so fast!" Ashley chirped, swinging their hands as they left the theatre.

JJ and Debra both giggled. "I'm not sure you'd be able to cross some state lines with machine guns hidden under the hood." the older woman remarked, grinning even wider watching her daughter hold JJ's hand and practically skip ahead.

"I'd rather it made street tacos on command. Or supplied ice cream." JJ quipped, tucking her free hand in her jeans pocket.

"But we could fly!" Ashley reminded them, her tone implying they just weren't understanding the importance.

The trio continued to discuss the pros and cons of equipping vehicles with the fantastical gear they'd seen in the movie, Debbie driving them back home in her small red truck.

Back at the Turner house Debra bid the girls goodnight, work starting bright and early the next morning. She gave both a hug and kiss on the forehead before disappearing into her bedroom. Ashley pouted as she reminded JJ she had work in the morning as well.

"Then we'd best get you to bed, love." JJ directed Ashley down the hall, lingering to shut off lights and double check the front door lock.

Ashley was already undressing when JJ shut the bedroom door. She caught the wince when the younger girl pushed her leggings down.

"You okay?" JJ asked, emptying her pockets onto the desk, plugging her phone into its charger.

"Yeah, just sore from last night. We got a bit wild." Ashley kicked her discarded pants in the general direction of her hamper, her tee shirt and bra already there.

JJ dropped her shoe, going directly to Ashley's side. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, a hand on Ashley's arm.

"No. Well, it hurt a bit but I didn't realize until this morning. And it's kind of...a good ache." Ashley took JJ's hand and kissed the rough knuckles.

The panic that she'd been too rough faded slowly as Ashley helped JJ undress. "You're positive I wasn't too rough?" she asked again, Ashley crouched at her feet to help remove her jeans.

Ashley stood and kissed JJs chin. "Yes. Even drunk as I was I could have said 'ow', or at least asked you to slow down if you were really hurting me." She stepped backwards and drew JJ down to the bed with her. "Besides, I think I kinda like it when you're rough. Don't frown at me, JJ. I'm not made of glass, you can toss me around a little without worrying I'll shatter."

JJ pushed Ashley back into the pillows and leaned over her. "What if I want to treat you like you're made of fragile glass, delicate and to be handled with the greatest care?"

"I won't stop you. Just remember I can take whatever you give." Ashley kept her gaze on JJ, even when warm hands pulled her panties down slowly.

Tossing the panties over her shoulder JJ leaned in and kissed between Ashley's breasts, her hands cupping the plump mounds. She kissed her way up one side, dropping smooches around a pale pink areola before gently capturing a tight nipple with her lips. Using only her tongue and lips JJ teased the rigid peak, swapping to the neglected side periodically.

Ashley lay still beneath her, hands loosely cupping JJ's elbows. Breathy sighs and quiet moans accompanied JJ's efforts, spurring her to move slowly downwards. She ran her nose over the bumps of Ashley's ribs, pressing kisses along the bottom edge. Her hands held Ashley's sides, stroking carefully to keep from tickling. She traced the barely visible valleys between abdominal muscles, kissed and tongued a delicate bellybutton. JJ traced down to the wonderful bed of curls, nosing through the spun gold.

Instead of delving into the plump folds under her lips JJ focused her attention on the legs draped over her shoulders. Kissing her way up one thigh, slowly sitting up as she went, JJ followed her kisses with a meandering caress. Her hands drifted up to Ashley's knees, cupping them briefly before continuing down her shins and around to shapely calves. Caresses turned into a gentle massage, JJ exploring and experimenting with Ashley's toned muscles.

Shifting herself to sit fully JJ pulled Ashley's legs into her lap. Her fingers coasted over the blonde's shins, bumped over ankle bones and spread out over the tops of Ashley's feet. She started gently kneading the soft soles, eyes flicking back to Ashley's face when the blonde cooed.

"Feels good?" JJ asked, concentrating her efforts in hopes of more noise.

"Mmhmm." Ashley hummed, nodding and squirming on the bed.

JJ made sure to give both feet the same treatment before guiding Ashley to roll over. She stopped the younger woman from rising to her knees with a firm touch to her lower back. "Lay down, love. I'm not done yet."

Ashley had no choice but to lay still and let JJ work her way up, massaging what felt like every last inch of her. It felt amazing, JJs strong hands applying the perfect amount of pressure, working muscles, stroking and caressing skin. She couldn't help the liquid reaction, both of her entire body and her sex. By the time JJ reached her shoulders Ashley couldn't speak, she was so relaxed. Her brain was already drifting away, greedy for sleep.

"Is that too much?" JJ asked quietly, digging into a small knot between Ashley's shoulders. The sound Ashley made was hard to interpret, half moan, half sleepy grunt. It could have meant anything.

"What? You okay down there?" JJ leaned over to see Ashley's face, raising an eyebrow at her blissed out, nearly asleep girlfriend.

"Good. So good. Very much." Ashley sighed, talking intelligently required too much effort.

DarkFang
DarkFang
485 Followers