Jo and Me

Story Info
Just casual but rewarding!
1.2k words
2.76
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Joanne loved me passionately and for a while I was in a virtual heaven enjoying her adorations and her constant pampering and fussing, but like all good things sit became too much but how we made the best of it at the time.

I guess it was a sort of understood short term relationship really whereas both of us could find the comfort we missed of out true loves who were away on business.

But Joanne (I shall call her Jo) and me? Well we had some business of our own to undergo and undergo we did.

We usually stayed the weekend in my holiday cottage on the South Coast -.spent time just being away from it all - venturing the long sandy beach in slow time and paddling the delicate waves and just simply lazing about and snogging on the beach until we realised the tide was inward bound at a rapid rate and so it was all systems go back to the cottage for a together shower and then some eats before the joys of the evening and the night.

I loved for us to shower together, still in out bathing gear which made it all the more thrilling when stripping down with the power shower streaming down upon us. The touch of her lips on mine when she whispered "Steve, I want you" and how that progressed to something like she was kneeling and making a pig of herself between my thighs like there was no tomorrow.

"Save some for later" I urged with a grin she knew too well - not wanting for a minute to spoil the moment when the feel of her warm mouth around my rising swelling was divine, and she made no bones about cradling my masculinity so gently and sweetly in her hand as she slowly and with much

exuberance, started to firmly suck me, squeezing me into her mouth and caressing my firm balls and it was so very nice, looking down and seeing her head bobbing back and forward as her gorgeous feminine body shimmered in the drenching of the shower, her warm firm breasts with those gorgeously hard nipples, showing me just how aroused she was, her big round brown eyes occasionally looking up at me, meeting the lust in mine to express that certain bonding of mutual enjoyment to the full, she still, sucking and sucking, deeper and deeper until I felt the would swallow me, she was that eager and how she managed to take the full length I just don't know but she did it so beautifully and with all the passion she could endure of me, until I felt myself reach that waterloo, she massaging it to and fro as she still continued to lick and tease the delicate bloom of a well gratified cock..

It was divine feeling the throb gradually slow down as she still sucked me to the full until I was dry, that was until another gush came and it was a repeat all over again.

Soon though I was on my knees, she had had her fill and now I wanted some of her, in fact an awful lot of her, she knew how to stimulate me, even though I was well spent, I still had the urge to enjoy her, gentle feeling the silkiness of her beautifully formed thighs and the gorgeous hind I loved to spoil and fuck so much.

She parted for me enough for me to squeeze my head comfortable between and taste her jewel. I loved the feel of here pussy lips against mine and it was heaven just to take time to explore her deep femininity, the taste and feel; of her was beyond words as I closed my eyes and went for it, hearing her moan with ecstasy as I licked and tasted every part of her. Preparing it for the most wonderful deep and gratifying bonding of hard throbbing cock and very willing and wet moist pussy over the arm of the settee later, because that is how she wanted it, stretched fully over to present her ass to the full, to enable me to deep fuck her both ways which was always such a wonderful thrill, in the meantime she gently swayed as my hands enjoyed the curves ff her hind, teasing and stretching it open wide so I could suck and taste her there. Wonderful!

Wonderful to, the way she then crouched to rest her warmth onto my face which she loved so much and I was happy to give her a vigorous and deep sucking.

At the end of all that she really blossomed, her face was pink and flushed, her voice sexy and wanting, she led me into the lounge by firmly grasping my now full hard erection, ready to penetrate. "Like this?" she asked leaning over the arm of the settee, placing one foot on the seat so she was nice and open for me. "Perfect" I replied and soon my cock was there, wanting to fuck that glistening appendage with all it could muster, and soon I was deep inside, feeling her throb and the tightness grasping me inside her as her bust vaginal muscles went to work, sucking me in deeper and deeper until I was in her full penetration, feeling the beautiful feel lf her sweet, sweet fuck so wonderful and good.

And later, after an interval watching TV and drinking wine, we were in bed and at it again full pelt, fucking the night away. Beautiful!

And then in the morning, sweet Jo woke me in the most wonderful and thrilling way, and already I realised she had worked me in her mouth to a stiff erection. It was so divine, my mind flashed back in a fantasy world where a servant was satisfying my most deep and sexual needs.

And Jo fitted the part beautifully, spending so much time just sucking and sucking in different modes , the feel of her tongue and mouth exploring and discovering was absolutely divine, and when she thought I was coming she ,moaned that would I mind if she tied me, because she wanted it to last for at least and hour.

Of course I did, I so loved it and seeing her tie the girth of my cock so tight with a [[one of her black stockings was a real thrill. "Now that looks so good" she said running her index finger up and down my length, whispering just how beautiful it was and how the colour blue made it so very attractive, then she'd suck to her hearts content - and she seemed to know when I wanted it to finish, I guess the way I moaned and groaned as she sucked and sucked me so very deep, then she released the stocking tie and wanked me in full splendour, watching me shoot so high, then she was soon at it again, sucking me dry and of course. Like in the shower it was my turn to do the honours and she was on top of me, crouching and offering that lovely wet and warm moist and well ready pussy as she continued to massage my cock and balls. Then she came, the result of my prolonged and very vigorous mouth fucking,

It was heaven with Joanne and that was an understatement.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers