Jo Versus Elin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Elin choke back the tears then run from the room, I ran after her and caught her at the front door.

"You aren't coming back are you?" She shook her head. "I lost you from my life due to my stupidity and I can't bear the thought of loosing you completely. What we have isn't what I want but it's better than nothing. Please talk to me. Can't we at least try to work something out?"

She seemed stunned at first then laughed bitterly and finally kissed me. "OK, we can talk but not today, I'll call you, as soon as I can."

She took a month to call and arranged to meet us on the following Saturday afternoon. I was of course apprehensive, I had convinced myself that it could only be to say good-bye. Jo was prepared to be angry, only Alicia was calm. I could see that Elin was nervous when she came in and sat down between Jo and myself. She handed Jo an envelope and started her spiel.

"Please let me finish before you cut me to shreds." We nodded.

"I haven't had sex with anyone except Michael for two years, I haven't had another man for five. I have no communicable diseases as you can see from that report."

"That's the reason I took so long to call, I was ready to talk the next day but it takes a while to get all those tests done. I went back on the pill at the same time but I'm not safe yet."

"I quickly tired of partying, it wasn't any fun without you. I've had bigger and better but they didn't love me or care for me and I missed that so much. I got into a rut, I'd get horny, go out and have meaningless sex that left me wanting, then come here for satisfaction. In the end I skipped the meaningless sex."

"Remember when I called you after my first visit?" I nodded. "I wanted to come home but you seemed so happy to have a fuck buddy that I lost my nerve, better that than nothing I thought. It was probably just as well, I don't think we would have made it then, there was too much I on both sides for us to be an us."

"I tried to get on with my life and let you get on with yours but I couldn't. My visits were to keep you in my life, not the other way round. All this time we longed for each other but were afraid to speak."

"I have never stopped loving you nor wanting you and I miss you so much. This has been the worst month of my life, I have to have more than an occasional fuck now that I know how you feel. Please, may I come home."

I felt stupid for the missed chances but I didn't know what to say. Elin looked more and more distressed with every second of silence but I was so afraid of saying the wrong thing so that I said nothing. I tried thinking with my cock and it wanted to touch her. I tried to but my brain got in the way at the last second so that it was just little finger on little finger. Fortunately that was enough.

"Welcome home sister" said Alicia.

"Don't I get a say?"

Alicia looked angry for the first time since I met her. "You've fucked this relationship up for how many years and then you expect us to let you have a say? When we want your opinion about it we'll give it to you!"

Alicia was right of course and I felt relieved to have the responsibility taken from me. I was feeling pretty good until Alicia spoke to Elin.

"I hope that we can keep each other company when Jo and Michael want to be together."

I could hear Alicia saying "wants and needs" in my head but I wanted to protest that it would just be Elin and I from now on. I kept my mouth shut though, I didn't dare open it for fear of what Alicia might say.

"I'd like that" said Elin. "I hope I get the chance to keep Jo company as well, and I am sure that Michael would welcome your company."

"This is sort of what you wanted for us all those years ago isn't it?"

"No, I didn't know what I wanted and this would have been way beyond my wildest fantasy. I think that I am going to like it though."

We retired early, kissing and caressing in bed. Jo and Alicia watched us for a few minutes then went to bed themselves. We fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning I felt a strong need to pump my sperm into her pussy, Elin said that she didn't care where I pumped it as long as I did it soon. We had just started when Jo and Alicia bounced into the room, they were ready to play. Elin suddenly found two extra mouths and four hands kissing and caressing her. That more than anything let Elin know that she was accepted, that she was home.

Breakfast was quiet, I spent my time contemplating six beautiful breasts in varying shapes and sizes. I didn't understand how I got to be sitting here loving and being loved by these three wonderful women but I was slowly coming to the realisation that I didn't need to understand. I even felt secure in the knowledge that Alicia would keep us together, I couldn't screw up that which I didn't control.

It was Elin who broke the silence.

"I want to live with you all but living here would be difficult with my current work commitments. When I was living alone I had nothing better to do than work and so I did. What I'd like to do is to make this my residence but stay in my flat when I need to. I have a key for you so that you can come and check up on me whenever you want. I've talked to my boss and we think that in a couple of months I can change my roll sufficiently so that I can stay here all the time."

All three looked at me. I took a deep breath and tried to think of what Alicia would say.

"I want you here but I understand, maybe I can visit you there sometimes instead. As for checking up on you, well I hope that I won't need to. If we can't satisfy your wants and needs then we will try to find a way to help you do so. I survived knowing that you were having sex with strangers once, I can do it again, just don't expect me to enjoy it."

Suddenly I was being kissed from all sides. I think that I could get used to being kissed by three bare beautiful women. The thought of six nipples rubbing me still brings goosebumps.

"Would you like to take me to my flat, I can show you were everything is and you can bring some clothes and stuff home for me. My bed there has never been fucked on so bring some condoms."

We broke her bed in, rested then did it again just to make sure. After grabbing a quick hamburger I felt revitalised which pleased Elin but as she had an early start the next day I had to curb my passions.

We packed things that she wanted to have at home, I tried to help but I mainly got in the way. I did find a drawer of lovely under garments though.

"These are beautiful" I said.

"They are but I haven't felt like wearing them in a long while. I didn't think that you were interested in lingerie."

She packed that drawer while I told her about wearing Alicia's panties. She smiled.

"Alicia and Jo have changed you for the better, I hope that we get to explore that side of you. I don't think you would have worn panties when we lived together and I'm certain that you wouldn't have told me about it!"

She thought for a minute then added a party dress to the pile, it didn't look like it would cover much and underwear would have spoiled the lines. I spoke without thinking but in this case it was a good thing.

"Wow, I'd really like to see you in that! I'll bet that you didn't have any problems getting fucked when you wore it!" That was when my brain kicked in, "Not that you'd have, um". I was embarrassed but at the same time I realised that Elin's past wasn't a problem anymore.

Elin just laughed at my discomfort. "I bought that dress when I was trying to move on but I didn't really want to so I have never worn it. You'll be the first to see me in it and I hope that it will be enough to get you interested in these old bones of mine. Living with Jo and Alicia won't do much for my self confidence."

I pushed her down onto the bed again and kissed her. "I think that I might even like to see you wear that dress to a party, although there is a definite danger that I would fuck you on the dance floor if you did."

We eventually got her stuff out into the car and I went home and to bed. I was just lying there wondering whether Elin would mind if I wore her panties when Alicia walked in.

"I was so proud of what you said today that I wanted to spent the night with you. Did Elin leave any baby juice for me?"

I didn't think that I had it in me but Alicia can be very persuasive when she wants to be despite her submissive attitude. In the morning I discovered that we hadn't used a condom. Alicia wasn't worried though, she said that it was nicer to feel me spurting into her.

As Elin's completed her assignments and her workload went down she found more time to be at home. Her flat still got used quite a bit though, Jo and Alicia found it convenient to have a place to sleep after a party and Elin and I even spent an occasional lunchtime there.

The weeks flew by and just when I was beginning to get comfortable with our unconventional family it changed again. Alicia announced after dinner that she was pregnant and that I was the father. I was stunned, Elin and Jo were elated although Elin was a little upset that she hadn't thought of it first. Jo acted like a proud father which lead me to believe that she and Alicia had set me up.

Elin and her boss discussed her getting pregnant and Astrid was conceived about seven months after Jenny. Once Jenny was born Jo decided that it was her turn and so Thea was born fifteen months later, six months before Elin's second daughter Freja. I thought that that sufficed so I had a vasectomy but not before freezing in a few samples as my lovers wanted the option of changing their minds.

I was sad to leave the house where our family had taken shape but we found a bigger place nearby. We kept the flat though, it's good to have a place to get away from the kids once in a while and it's great having it when we go to parties.

Speaking of parties, I got to see Elin in her dress at parties on several occasions, she is even sexier in that dress than I had imagined, men nearly queue up to kiss her and try for more, a few women as well. I am still the only one to fuck her in it but she has come on many, many hands and tongues.

Last Saturday we took a new step in our relationship. We were at a party and Elin wore her fuck me dress. She was making out with a rather good looking man while I danced with his wife. Elin must have liked him as she had had come twice and was working on a third when usually it was just one to a customer.

"Doesn't it bother you?" his wife asked me.

"Not really, she enjoys it and demands an orgasm from me for every one that she gets here. By the look of things I'll be up all night and half of tomorrow. You don't seem particularly bothered either."

"I'm not. He knows that he can play around as long as he doesn't keep it a secret."

"I feel the same way although she hasn't found anyone she wants to go further with yet. Hopefully he will have a beautiful understanding wife who would like to play as well." I smiled and got a thoughtful smile in return.

We danced some more and the she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back she handed me her panties and led me over to where Elin and her husband were making out. She hiked up her skirt and we kissed while I stroked her pussy, she seemed to enjoy that. Elin leaned over and whispered to her, I don't know what Elin said but I felt my head being pushed down so I guessed that my new found friend wanted her pussy licked. Judging by her moans I was right. Elin is very good at coming quietly when she has to but I think that this was the first time my partner had played in public. As she recovered her breath I felt Elin's hand on my shoulder and saw that we had become the centre of attention. Elin curtsied, flashing her tits and pussy in the process and I took a bow. Our partners seemed a little embarrassed. I put my hand into my pocket to return her panties but she shook her head. I glanced at Elin and she nodded. Taking a business card from my pocket I pressed it into this stranger's hand as I kissed her cheek. We took our leave of our hosts and went back to the flat. Elin was insatiable and so was I. It was late on Sunday when we finally got home.

The business card contained just the telephone number of a prepaid cellphone that we bought for just such an anonymous liaison. They haven't called yet, part of me hopes that they won't. I am not completely sure that I wan't to watch another man's cock plunging into Elin's sweet pussy just as she isn't sure that she wants to feel it there, but we both want to find out and we can only do that by trying it. One thing is certain I really want to taste that sweet pussy again and so does Elin.

12