JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

"I don't hate you, I'm just worried about Dean. He's a good dude, and he was so damaged the last time you hurt him. I can't bear to see him like that again", I said

"He's in good hands", she said, "I love Dean"

"Well, you had better, if you do anything to him..."

"Damon", she interrupted, "I know exactly how you feel. I take psychology classes at Harvard, and I can tell exactly how you feel. You don't want to lose him"

"What do you mean?"

"You were so mad at me after I did what I did, and you are angry that despite that, he has chosen me over you" she said

"I don't..." I began to protest

"I know you don't like him like that, come on, I would never think that. But I also happen to know that he is the first real friend you have ever had, and the fact that he is willing to just up and leave for someone who betrayed him makes you feel betrayed yourself", she said wisely.

"Oh my God, you're amazing", I said, shocked at the way she succinctly presented everything I had been feeling so accurately.

"I know you think I am. I also happen to know that you are wildly attracted to me, and you have bee struggling with that all night, not just because you think you hate me, but also because you don't want to betray Dean", she continued

"I'm...I mean...you don't...I'm not...", I stammered, gazing at her in awe

"It's OK, I'm attracted to you too, but you're right, we cannot betray Dean, can we?"

There were a few moments of odd silence as our eyes locked, neither of us even making an attempt to take our eyes away. I don't know who made the first move, and probably never will. For all I know, it could have been a simultaneous thing, but we were all over each other. Natalie was in my arms, and I was passionately kissing her. Her arms were wrapped around my back, and I was lost in the passion of the moment.

Her lips felt so soft and wonderful against mine, and her mouth parted, causing my tongue to gently make it's way inside. She massaged my tongue with hers, and she tasted simply wonderful. Her soft hands made their way around my body, making their way to my head and knocking off the doo-rag that I was wearing, and caressing my baldness. My hands reached for her chest, and I began to mildly squeeze her breasts through the fabric of her dress. She breathed really loud and continued to kiss me with pent-up passion. I dismissed thoughts of a furious Dean walking in on us, as my right hand made it's way down to her leg and began to hike up her dress. I caressed my way up to her warm thighs, and she had already begun to take off my shirt. I lifted my arms to make room for the T-shirt to come up, and she began to run her mouth all over my toned muscles, from time to time, licking against my chest and causing me to go into spasms of pleasure.

I undid the zipper of her dress from behind, and gently slipped the dress off her shoulder, before going to work on her bra hook. She made her way out of her clothes, and threw my shirt down to join the crumpled heap of clothes on the floor. I took a moment to stare at her beautiful breasts. They were so perfect, everything was so perfect about this epitome of beauty. I brought my face down and began to suck on her hardened breasts. She held on to my face and whispered my name as I sucked away, teasing her nipples, causing her to cry out in joy.

She then undid the button of my jeans and pulled down the zipper, causing my manhood to spring out, joyful to be liberated from its shackles. She pulled down the jeans with relative ease, and grasped my cock. She gently squeezed and released it, and I leant back and moaned. She then took it into her mouth and began to suck. I did not expect that she would have much experience in the area of blow jobs, but whether or not she did, it did not seem to matter, because some people are born with innate blow job expertise, and she seemed to be one of those people. There was no contact whatsoever of my dick with her teeth, and her mouth was so extraordinarily warm. She continued to suck away, stroking my cock with her tongue whenever necessary.

After a while, she removed her mouth and pushed my back against the chair. Sitting back and gazing at her naked body in adoration, this paragon of virtue knelt over me on the chair, and firmly lowered herself into me, my dick making its way into her tight cunt. Even I had heard the urban legend of Damon's extremely large dick, and I was scared that my more modest phallus (which was in its finest hour, is about seven and a half inches in length) might not be enough for her, but it seemed to fill her well enough. She began to moan as she rode me, and I bucked up and down, as our bodies moved in unison, dancing the age-old sexual rhythm.

"Oh yes Damon, you feel so good inside me", she whispered

"Oh Natalie", I cried, "you are so beautiful, you are so fucking beautiful".

Her beautiful breasts were right in front of my face, and I took them into my mouth one after the other, while she held on to my face, with a look of undeniable joy on her face. We continued this for about a minute, when we both decided to change positions. This time around, she was the one sitting on the couch with her legs spread open, while I lay in between her legs, kissing her while I pounded away

"Oh my God, Damon, I'm about to come" she cried

"Oh yes, me too Natalie, me too" I moaned in ecstasy

"Then let's do it together", she yelled

Our eyes locked, we both contorted our faces in pleasure and cried each other's names as we reached the zenith of our sexual pleasure. I lay on top of her for a few more moments, briefly kissing her before I got up, and we silently put on our clothes.

We only seemed to realize the ramifications of what we had done after our clothes were back on. This was probably the most intense and passionate sexual experience of my life despite its brevity, and I felt so guilty it was with the fiancée of my best friend. I did not think Dean would find out, but at this point, I felt so guilty for having to betray him. By then, of course, any feelings of animosity I might have felt towards Natalie were long gone, and replaced with unprecedented feelings of affection. I could not deny that she and Dean were perfect for each other, and would make each other happy, but a small part of me began to wish she were mine instead.

We did not even talk about the event that had just happened, instead, making small chitchat until Dean returned. He did not suspect a thing, and probably even thought that the miscommunication between us meant that we had not gotten along fine during our time together. He did not press the issue however, and the three of us talked a bit more before it was time for me to depart, and leave the two lovebirds alone.

Dean and Natalie went away as scheduled the next day, and as far as I know, they are still happy and together. I still talk to Dean every now and then, although not as much as we should. I figured it was his way of leaving his old life behind, and settling into a new pattern with Natalie. I still feel a void within me whenever I think of the both of them. Like I said earlier, if Dean weren't such a good guy, it would be so easy to despise him, since he seems to have everything going for him.

As for Natalie, we never talked about the incident, which was why a few weeks later, I was surprised to receive a letter from her in the mail. It read

Dear Damon,

Dean and I have settled down fine here. School starts in a few days, and we will be living in a nearby apartment from my school. I know we have not addressed what went on between us, and I think we are both better served to keep it so.

While I will not deny that it was an intense and passionate moment that I will never forget, I am in love with Dean, and will be with him till the day I die. Normally, I would have said something to the effect that we could have had something great if Dean were not in the picture, but I know that Dean and I were meant to be together, and I cannot imagine my life without him in it.

Good luck with running your firm, and I hope you find a lovely and deserving girl to settle down with. Be a good boy, and stay in touch. Your friend,

Natalie

I keep that letter safe and sound in a shoebox underneath my bed, and I know that if I live to be a hundred, I will never forget the brief moment of passion I shared with the amazing and wonderful girl known as Natalie Portman.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
12