JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

“Why don’t we discuss the show now?”, I asked meekly, feeling like a subway passenger about to be mugged.

“Oh really, I could provide a great show for you if you want”, she whispered, as she placed one of her legs over mine and her arms over my shoulder. I was not only completely trapped, but her robe was revealing so much of her body, and I was sure she could feel my erection with her thigh.

“Well”, I continued, “you would play a mentally unstable client of the firm who takes a TV Network President captive”. My voice was shaky, and I did not believe I was being affected like that. I realized I could just get up and walk away, but something seemed to fasten me to the seat.

“Oh yeah, go on”, she said softly as she took my earlobe in her mouth and began to nibble

“Well, you are holding him because you want your own reality show”, I continued, trying to pretend as if her actions had no effect on me. In reality, I was a bundle of nerves, and was getting extremely turned on.

Andie continued her onslaught of my body, her hands roaming towards my crotch and beginning to loosen my zipper. At that point, I realized that I had to stop this. She was undoubtedly getting me hot, but I had no intention of sleeping with her. I decided to voice my dissent

“Um, could you stop that please?”, I said, my voice showing zero authority

“Really?”, she asked, as she brought out her tongue and inserted it into my ears. I decided I had to, once and for all, stop it there and then.

“Yes, I need you to stop this right now”, I said, as I pushed her away and stood up.

To my utter bewilderment, she stood up and slapped me across the face. It was not a small or playful slap, but extremely hard, with what I suspected was all her might. It absolutely hurt, and I was totally incensed. Wasn’t I the one who had the tight to be upset? She had shamelessly come on to me, and all I did was politely refuse her advances.

“What the fuck was that for?”, I asked, totally furious, my mind immediately thinking how much money I could get from a lawsuit.

“What is wrong with me?”, she screamed, “Am I not fucking sexy enough?”

“I beg your pardon”, I said, totally bemused

“I know I am beautiful, and will not be rejected by anyone again. My boyfriend just fucking left me for a fucking 21 year old. I can’t even get any roles again in this town except for your crappy TV guest spots. Even your friend Dean, that slept with anything in a skirt, turned me down when I came on to him. Seriously, is there something fucking wrong with me?”

“I’m sorry Andie”, I said, realizing that she was suffering from a serious midlife crisis, “I think you are amazingly hot”

“So why did you turn me down?”, she asked, tears now streaming down her face

“I have a girlfriend”, I lied, figuring it was the only way not to hurt her feelings

“Well what she doesn’t know can’t hurt her, can it?”, she smiled, as she all of a sudden pushed me back to the couch.

She pulled her entire robe off, revealing a rather nice naked body, and then pounced on me, firmly placing her mouth on mine and aggressively kissing me. I figured there was no point in fighting her off after all. It would be my Christmas present to her. Wait a minute, I suddenly told myself, why the hell am I acting like a fucking eunuch? A beautiful woman was practically raping me and I was acting so uppity. After all, I had made a promise to Natalie just earlier to sleep with the next woman who hit on me.

Eager to keep my promise to Natalie, I placed my hands on her naked breasts as she kissed me, and I was surprised when she slapped it away. She held both my hands and held them against the sofa.

“What’s the matter now pretty boy”, she smiled at me, “I thought you did not want me”

“Um…I…”, I stammered, rather amused at the term of endearment she had used for me. At the risk of sounding immodest, I know I am very handsome, but in a rugged and manly way, and she must have been the first person to ever call me a pretty boy.

“I’m in control here, alright?” she said, in a tone that seemed to be seeking my approval, although I knew the decision was already made. “I don’t want you to do a fucking thing”, she continued, “just sit back and enjoy.

Like an obedient lapdog, I sat back against the sofa, wondering what was going to happen. As she walked over to the CD player in the corner, it dawned on me that this was actually the first woman I was sleeping with since I broke up with Halle. Some rock music eventually filled the dark room, and to my utter shock, she came over to where I sat and began to give me a lapdance. She was actually a good dancer too, moving her body rather exquisitely to the music by Sublime which played in the background. My penis began to throb against my boxers, and as I moved my hand to provide the necessary succor, she once again slapped it away. I was to do her bidding, and it was no time for gratification.

She continued to swing her naked body right in front of me, moving close to me in the sway of the music, and just as she was less than an inch away from me, she moved away. Just as I was beginning to think I could not handle the torture anymore, she fortunately decided to be a bit more generous, as she moved one of her breasts to my mouth, and I hungrily devoured. Her breasts, by the way, were totally perfect for her age. They were rather firm, and despite the fact that she had done some modeling early in her career, they seemed to be real. I sucked away as she sat on my laps, my tongue running over her nipples as she hurriedly unfastened the buttons to my shirt.

In a few minutes, I was topless, and she tried to hide her adoring gaze of my chest. I worked out at least three times a week, and the dividends lay on my bulging chest muscles and rock-hard abs. She began to kiss my chest, running her mouth up and down, and eventually taking my nipples in her mouth. This was the first time this had been done to me, and the sensation was strangely pleasing. I tried my luck again, and tried to place my hands on her breasts, but I was again unlucky, as she did not yet deem me fit of touching her goodies.

After a while, she descended to my lower region, undoing the button of my jeans and pulling it off, finally letting my cock spring out. Being deprived of breathing space for so long, it looked happy to be free, and before long, Andie took it in her hands and began to stroke it. Her hands were soft and delicate, and she managed to manipulate my cock as though she were both squeezing and tickling it at the same time. I gasped in pleasure as she continued to handle me.

“Suck me Andie”, I gasped, eager for a blowjob

“Hey, I make the rules around here”, she said, looking at me with a scowl, “I don’t suck your dick unless I want to”

“OK, at least a handjob”, I pleaded, rather amazed that I was being controlled like this by a woman. I’ve never been submissive in relationships, and I had always felt emasculated whenever Halle or someone else barked orders to me while having sex. But, to my surprise, I seemed to be enjoying this.

“You just consider yourself lucky that I want to suck that your big black dick”, she said, as she clasped her mouth round my phallus

Her mouth felt warm and nice around my cock, and despite the fact that there was a little bit of contact with her teeth, it was still a nice blowjob by all means. Perhaps because I had not felt any release in about a month (yes, I did not even masturbate), or maybe it was because of all the sexual teasing I had received earlier, but in no time, I felt my orgasm approach. I shut my eyes as my pleasure heightened, and cried out, “Oh yes Andie, I’m about to come now”

“Come in my mouth”, she said, briefly removing my dick from her mouth before continuing to suck

“Oh yes”, I screamed as I reached my climax and shot my load into her mouth.

I assumed she would swallow my cum, but she surprised me even further when she spat it out into her hand and rubbed it all over her cunt. She shut her eyes as she began to masturbate, my semen serving as lubricant for her pussy. I did not even attempt to get up, but just sat there staring at her. She inserted one, and then two, and then three fingers into her cunt as she began to furiously finger herself, gently moaning a few obscenities, and causing another erection to start developing.

“OK, you are going to fuck me now”, she said, “unless you have a problem”

“Of course not”, I replied, also standing up.

Both standing up, we began to kiss, our hands roaming each others’ back. I decided to take control once and for all, and guided her towards the wall. I pushed her gently so her back was resting against the wall, and then I gently lifted her legs and wrapped them around my butt. Her crotch was now within close proximity of mine, and I pushed in, inserting my cock into her pussy. She moaned out loud as I entered her, and her cunt was surprisingly tight for a woman who had given life to three children.

I held on to her back as I began to pump in and out of her, my strong hands massaging her soft skin. I kissed her neck as I continued to ride, and she continued to moan and talk extremely dirty.

“Oh yes Damon, fuck me, fuck me really hard like a fucking agent should, you are taking fucking 10% of my money, you might as well show me that you appreciate it, just fuck me”

She had always seemed so mild-mannered, and although her behavior of the past hour or two had shown me how misled I was, I was still rather taken aback by her dirty talk. Like most other guys, I really got off on women talking dirty while I was pleasing them, and I was really getting off on this. She continued to yell

“Oh yes, fuck me with your big black cock, fuck me, I thought you were rejecting me before, but now you want a piece of this. Oh yes, just fuck me.”

I felt an orgasm approach once again, and just as I was telling myself that I was going to try and hold on till she reached orgasm herself, she began to yell

“Oh yes, I’m about to come, I’m about to fucking come”

We continued to dance in our rhythmic motion, until she held on for dear life, and I clung back as we both reached sexual nirvana. Even after the orgasms were over, we stayed in the same positions for about five minutes, before any of us recovered enough to even make any attempt to leave. We both collapsed on the sofa and gently kissed each other.

“Thank you so much, it was really great”, Andie said eventually

“Glad I could be of service”, I joked, brandishing a smile

“You really were of service”, she smiled back, “I really needed that, I just hope I didn’t come on too strong”

“Well you did”, I laughed, “but I’m definitely not complaining”

“So I hope your girlfriend won’t mind”, she grinned mischievously

“Actually”, I confessed, “I don’t have a girlfriend”

“I knew that”, she said, giggling like a schoolgirl.

After about another quarter hour of kissing and petting, I decided to leave, as there was still so much work left at the agency. I reluctantly began to put on my clothes, and bade her farewell. I was rather scared that she might want to see me again, but I guessed she knew, like I did, that this was a once-in-a-while thing, and was definitely leading nowhere. I definitely was not ready to start a relationship with another woman. I kissed her goodbye, and dashed out of the door. I was already in my car, and driving out of her compound, when I suddenly heard my name being called. Looking back, I saw Andie running after the car, struggling to keep her robe on as she ran. Wondering what could be so urgent, and rather amused at the funny sight, I stuck my head out of the car window.

“Damon”, she said, heavily panting, “so what’s the name of the show that you want me to appear on?”

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
12