JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyonce had actually been dating Shawn Carter, also known as Jay-Z, for several months now. I had not been too bothered when it started, but as it became more and more serious, I began to get concerned. Report after report came, that they were spotted together in the South of France, that they were moving in together, that they were engaged. A few of those of course turned out to be false, but enough were true to make me insanely jealous. He was 12 years older than her, what did she see in him that was so special? I really did not want to dislike Shawn (or Jay, or Jigga, or Hova, or any of his other one hundred or so monikers), because he was an absolutely nice guy in real life. He was unlike most of the other rappers – he hardly drank, he did not under any circumstances smoke weed or do drugs, he did not party excessively, and had a really good personality. I also admired him, as he was one of the most astute businessmen I had ever met. He had built such a fortune for himself, his Rocafella empire spreading to encompass fashion, movies, and wine production. He hardly mingled with other rappers, and hung out with the likes of Donald Trump. He had even been the first ever rapper to be interviewed on “60 Minutes”.

Luckily, the event was starting, and still in a crappy mood, I entered the banquet hall alongside the other guests. I looked around for my sister, and saw her talking with some actor, so I decided to go and locate my seat. To my annoyance, I had been placed next to supermodel Tyra Banks. I had nothing against Tyra, I had hardly even met her, but I generally have an aversion against models. Once again, not due to any stereotypes, just a few really bad dating experiences I have had with them. They tended to be very egotistical and selfish people, and I hoped I wouldn’t have to converse too much with her.

The evening went on, a couple of speeches here and there, and a little bit of entertainment. Both to my relief and annoyance, Tyra seemed to totally ignore the fact that I was in the room, let alone next to her, she was totally in conversation with the person on the other side of her, while I talked idly with the man next to me, a former jazz singer or something. Eventually, my name was announced, and amid a torrent of applause, I had to go onstage to give my speech. My eyes caught Halle Berry’s as I walked towards the stage. There seemed to be a mixture of hatred and regret there, and I was a bit marveled as to how much I couldn’t care less. This was a woman with whom I had been involved for a year, and had shared some intimate moments, and she could be another stranger for all I cared. Assuring myself for the millionth time that I had done the right thing in ending things with her, I reached my destination and reached into my coat pocket for my speech, only to realize that it wasn’t there. Ashley was to have written it for me, and I should have collected it from her earlier in the day, but the incident between us had made us forget about it, and I cursed my bad luck, meaning I had to totally improvise a speech.

Luckily, I happen to be quite skilled at coming up with things on cue, so for a few minutes, I rambled as I made up some stuff up off the top of my head about how proud I was to be black. Convinced I had done a good job, I ended to moderate applause, and I made my way back to my seat. I was happy, both that I had managed not to make a fool of myself, and also that my seat seemed to be exactly as I had left it, except for one slight difference.

Tyra Banks was glaring at me with admiration and interest on her face as I approached my seat. I wondered if I was mistaken, she did not even acknowledge my presence before, and we hadn’t even talked all evening, except for the time we shook hands when we were introduced.

“Oh my God, I did not know you were the head of Shooting Star”, she said as I sat down

“Oh yeah, Damon Brill, nice to meet you”, I said coldly, looking at her

“I did not make the connection”, she said almost apologetically, “I was shocked when they announced your name and you got off. I have been sitting next to the biggest agent in Hollywood all evening and I didn’t even know it”

“Oh yeah, how unfortunate”, I said sarcastically

“I’m sure it’s not too late to make up for that”, she said with an evil smile, as she placed her hands on my thighs, totally taking me by surprise.

I did not know how to react, as she was coming on to me so directly. I was of course getting extremely turned on. I might dislike models in theory, but Tyra was one of the hottest models in the world, and I was not going to turn her down for the teeny fact that she was suddenly interested in me just because I happened to be somebody important. Most guys in America would have willingly given one of their balls to sleep with such a gorgeous model, and I wasn’t an exception. Well, I did not know where this was going, but I’d be interested in finding out. Her hand was sliding up now, and as it reached my crotch area and fiddled with my zipper, I suddenly had a concern

“What about Chris?”, I inquired, referring to Chris Webber, the Sacramento Kings forward who happened to be her fiancé.

“The Kings have an away game”, she simply said, signifying that we were in no danger of getting caught.

My zipper was undone now, and her hand had made its way underneath my boxer shorts, clasping my erect penis, and gently stroking it. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but luckily, we seemed to be discreet enough to remain clandestine. Honestly, if anyone had seen, I doubt that I would have cared much. However, Tyra’s next words surprised me

“Let’s ditch this boring party and go to your place”, she whispered into my ear

“I can’t”, I protested feebly, “It’s not over yet, and it might be considered rude”

She replied by stroking my balls, and the surge of pleasure that rushed through me made me realize that I was defenseless, and was going to have to accede to her demand. I quickly agreed, and mildly excusing myself, I walked over to where my sister was seated.

“Hey Sis”, I said, as I reached her table, where she was seated next to Larenz Tate, a young actor whom I was quite friendly with, and whom, from the look of things, was familiarizing himself with my baby sister

“What’s up man”, I greeted him, before turning to my sister, “I’m going to have to leave now, so you don’t have to bother to look for me when this is over, just look for the limo and leave. And don’t come to my place, tell the driver to drop you off and go back to the office, understand?”

“It looks like someone’s getting lucky tonight”, Erica teased

“Yo man, your sister’s going home with me tonight”, joked Larenz

“You know I’ll break your bones, son” I joked back as I left the two of them alone, my brotherly instincts naturally getting me a bit annoyed, and hoping Larenz did not do anything with my sister.

I got back to Tyra, and we eventually walked out of the building in a hurry. The Rev. Jesse Jackson was in the middle of a speech while I left the room, and I was so positive that I was going to get an angry phone call from him the next day, but at that point, I couldn’t care. I was going to fuck the brains out of the lovely Tyra Banks, nothing else mattered.

“Nice place”, Tyra said, as we walked into my penthouse, which I had moved into shortly after breaking up with Halle.

“Thanks, I just got it”, I replied

“So where were we”, said Tyra, as walked towards me and began to kiss me.

The journey to my place had been in record time. It turned out Tyra had driven herself to the party in a Porsche, and since she had to drive, we could not do anything on the way back. But she was an insanely fast driver, and with a look of lust and desperation on her beautiful face, she cruised the streets at over 80 mph. I was a bit worried as it was just after 11 p.m., and there was still quite a bit of traffic, but I was distracted by her dress, which was spiked high up her legs, providing me with a more than generous view of her thighs. I was tempted to touch her, but I wanted to appear cool, so I laid back and suppressed my desire. Looking back, its rather strange that we did not utter a single word to each other during the duration of the trip.

Well, there we were kissing, as I ran my legs up her back. She was incredibly tall, almost 6 feet, and was one of the tallest, if not the tallest, women I had ever been with. Still standing up, we continued to kiss as we made our way to my bedroom. Her hands were busy, taking off my coat and throwing it on the floor, before unloosening my tie and doing the same. She was an incredibly great kisser, and our tongues were hard at work right now. My pants were still securely tightened, and my dick felt like it was going to burst out at any moment. I undid the zipper behind the black dress she was wearing, and let it gently fall to the floor. She was only in a pair of matching black Victoria’s Secret (duh) bra and panties, and all of sudden, I was the one who had more clothes on.

She remedied this situation by beginning to unbutton my white shirt, and as soon as she threw it on the floor, began to rub my back with her long and soft fingers. I moaned in delight as we continued to kiss. At this point, we were at the door of my room. My bed looked so large and inviting, and I could not wait to have my debut sexual action on it. I hardly ever slept there anyways, I usually crashed on the couch in front of my big screen TV, so my bed was still properly well made from the last time I had my cleaning lady come over a week before.

She pushed my onto the bed, and began to undo my belt as she knelt in front of me. The room was rather dark, as only a small lamp was on, and she looked really sexy as her chocolate skin glowed in the dim light. My pants came off, and my penis finally broke free after she gently removed my boxer shorts. She took the cock into her mouth began to suck. Her tongue gently massaged my cock as she continued to devour, causing me to moan with pleasure. I gasped as her talented mouth continued to fellate me

“Oh yes Tyra, suck me baby”, I continued to moan, until I heard the doorbell ring.

I cursed, and toyed with the idea of refusing to answer it, but I imagined it was quite important, for someone to come at such a late hour. Looking at my watch, I realized that it was not even midnight yet, but I decided to answer nonetheless. I reluctantly pulled Tyra away from my dick and told her I’d be back in a minute. She grumbled a little bit, and then lay back on my bed and began to masturbate. I was totally aroused watching this, but I had to tear myself away, especially as the person at the door was vigorously pressing the doorbell.

I reached the door and opened it, and there stood Ashley, my assistant, looking a little bit distressed, but cute as ever. Her long blonde hair was straightened out, and she was dressed in a red UCLA sweater (which I immediately looked upon with disdain, since I was a Trojan, and hated the Bruins) and black jeans. I was a little bit uncomfortable with her just dropping by like this, as I had female company.

“Ashley”, I said in surprise, “What are you doing here?”

“Sorry I didn’t call, but I just had to see you”, she said, coming in and closing the door, “I couldn’t sleep and I needed to talk”

“Talk?”, I asked, feeling apprehensive and scared, “About what?”

“Damon, I needed to talk about us. I don’t…”, she suddenly paused as she looked at the clothes on the floor, and for the first time, seemed to notice that I was only clad in boxer shorts, and began to stare at my well toned chest.

“How come you took all your clothes off on the floor?”, she asked, “You boys are so messy.

Her face suddenly fell as she saw the black dress that was on the floor, and suddenly realized that a woman was over. Guilt swept through me, even though I knew there was no reason for me to feel bad. At the worst possible moment, Tyra appeared in the living room where we were both standing, totally naked. Totally ignoring Ashley’s presence, she walked right behind me, and holding my hand, she whispered in my ear

“Tyra needs some loving, baby”

Ashley looked horrified, and without speaking a word, she fled out of the apartment. I knew that I should have gone after her to set her straight, but for some reason, mostly due to the fact that a hot, naked model was standing right next to me, I was transfixed.

“Who was that?”, Tyra gently asked as she reached for my crotch while nibbling on my earlobe

“That was my assistant”, I replied, getting turned on, and all feelings of guilt miraculously abandoning me, “Um, she came over to get some, um, files”, I lied.

I turned around and began to kiss her, my hands running over her bare back as she pushed my boxers down and cupped my butt in her hands. She began to massage it, causing me to giggle. My mouth left hers, and continued to travel down, taking her 34-C breasts in my mouth. My hands were traveling up and down her body as my tongue continued to tease her nipples, causing her to cry out louder than I had ever heard any woman I had been with cry before

“OH YES”, she cried, “SUCK MY BOOBS, OH YES BABY”

I pushed her against the sofa and lowered my mouth to her hot pussy. I inserted a finger at first, and it felt so warm, soaking it with viscous juices. Without further ado, I lowered my mouth onto her cunt and began to suck. My tongue made its way into her slit as she continued to yell out loud. Her head was leaning back against the chair and her long hair scattered all over her face. She was rubbing her breasts with her hands, and my own hands were wrapped around her waist.

Despite the fact that it was late December, the room was rather hot, due less to the heating than the sexual activity going on there. My tongue eventually made contact with her clitoris, and she began to yell even louder

“OH YES, SUCK ME, SUCK MY PUSSY, JUST LICK ME, DAMON”

I continued to obey her demands as my mouth continued to roam her pussy. My right hand had already reached her ass, and without thinking, I inserted a finger into her ass hole. She seemed to enjoy this, as she squirmed and screamed even more, and announced that she was about to come. I was extremely turned on, and was even tempted to use my remaining hand to tend to my own needs, but I was sure there was going to be a lot of tending to me in the future, so I decided to pay full attention to Tyra.

“OH DAMON”, she screamed, “I’M COMING, I’M COMING, OH YES, I’M FUCKING COMING”.

Her orgasm arrived with a huge scream, causing me to wonder if she always screamed this much during sex, or if she was just feeling particularly horny tonight.

I lifted her up the couch, and briefly kissing her, I pushed her against the wall and spread her legs apart as I inserted my rock hard cock into her. She moaned as it entered her, and it felt so damn good in there. I continued to ride her, moving in a rhythmic motion, my pelvis grinding into hers as my dick continued to pleasure her. We continued to moan obscenities as we fucked each other.

I tried to get my mind off Ashley as I fucked Tyra, but it was almost impossible. It was so hard not to feel guilty, and I knew I had done the wrong thing in refusing to run off after her. I wondered what she had come to say to me, and how important it was. She probably wanted to talk about the kiss that almost happened. It had probably meant something to her, and her hopes had been dashed when she saw me with some model/actress. I only hoped it would not affect her work or make her quit. I didn’t know what I would do without her. The fact that I had been able to adapt so quickly after Dean’s departure was totally because of Ashley’s assistance, and it would be a blow if anything happened.

I was beginning to lose my hard on from thinking, so I returned my thoughts to the present love making session that was going on. I was still vigorously pumping into Tyra against the wall, and I began to kiss her neck, causing her to yell in even greater pleasure. She actually dug her fingers into my back, her long finger nails bruising me in the process, but it was bittersweet, the sheer eroticism of it, as well as the pleasure I was getting from the fucking, not allowing me to feel much pain.

My orgasm was near, and I whispered into her ear that I was about to come. She announced that she was also near orgasm, which made me rather proud of myself, that I had successfully been able to bring her near orgasm twice. We screamed again and again until we both came, and then collapsed on the floor.

I took her in my arms, and we began to kiss, when I suddenly heard my cell phone ring from inside my pants, which were lying on the floor. I reached for it and brought it to my ear, wondering if it could be Ashley. Almost an hour had passed since she left, and I hoped she got home alright. It was a male voice that was at the other end

“Is this Mr. Damon Brill?”, I heard someone ask

“Yes, this is Damon speaking, how may I help you?”

“Do you know a Miss Ashley Richards?”, the man asked

“Oh my God, is Ashley alright?”, I asked, my heart leaping into my mouth

“This is Dr. McAllister from the UCLA Medical Center. Miss Richards was in a car accident about thirty minutes ago, and was brought here”

“Oh my God”, I said, not believing what I was hearing

“We have called you, Mr. Brill”, continued the doctor, “because Miss Richards has you listed as her next-of-kin on her emergency form. What is your relationship with her?”

“I’m her boss”, I said softly, “please tell me Ashley is OK”

“Not to alarm you, Mr. Brill, but it does not look too good right now. She thankfully hasn’t fractured any bones, though some were damaged, and she suffered a concussion, and is still in a coma. But she should survive”

“I’ll be right there in a second”, I said, hanging up as I quickly put my clothes on. I could not believe this. I was responsible for Ashley getting herself into a car accident, and of course was never going to forgive myself

“What’s the matter?”, Tyra asked. I had even totally forgotten she was still in the room

“I need to go to the hospital, my assistant was in an accident”

“Is she OK?”, Tyra asked

“I hope so”, I said, as I dashed out of the door. However, I was held back by a naked Tyra, who held on to my arms

“I know this is the last thing you want to hear now”, she said, ‘but I really enjoyed this, and I’ll see you around sometime”

“Alright, bye”, I said, giving her a perfunctory peck on the cheek, before rushing out to my jeep.

It was a wonder that I managed to avoid an accident myself as I rushed to the hospital. My mind was riddled with guilt and worry. It was absolutely my fault that Ashley had gotten into this accident. I had treated the poor girl shabbily, and who knew what was going to happen to her. If only I had rushed after her, she would not be in this predicament now. She actually had me listed as her next of kin. What about her family? I suddenly marveled as to how little I knew about this girl. I never even bothered to wonder about her life outside of work, even though she took care of every little detail of mine. I had never even stopped to wonder why such a young girl was working and not attending school. I was such a jackass, and would never forgive myself if anything serious happened to her. I ran several red lights, and was several miles over the speed limit, and it was a wonder that I did not get caught.

I got to the hospital and found a place to park, and just as I was getting out of the car, my eyes suddenly fell on the gift that Ashley had given me for Christmas three days earlier, which I had been so insensitive I never even bothered to open. God, I was such a jerk. I grabbed it and ran into the UCLA Medical Center as fast as I could.

I eventually was able to locate the ER ward, and after signing a few papers and going through some rigmarole, I was able to visit Ashley in her ward. She looked rather peaceful, as she slept, several parts of her body bandaged up. She was connected to some life-support machine, which seemed to be ticking steadily. The doctor anticipated she would get out of her coma in about a day, and hopefully make enough progress to be discharged in less than a month. I could have killed myself right there, just looking at her innocent face, and wondering how I could have been so heartless to cause such damage to her life