JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

“Cool”, he replied, “could you excuse us for a minute, Damon?”

“Sure”, I said, feeling extremely deflated, “See you later, Beyoncé”.

I’d been at the party for about two hours, and quite frankly, that was an hour too long. I hadn’t been able to spend any more time with Beyoncé. I’d seen her with Shawn at the other end of the room, and it appeared they were in a huge argument, after which she seemed to disappear altogether. I’d tried to dance and basically have fun, but it was a bit hard to do so with no Beyoncé in sight.

I was about to leave the party for good when at a secluded corner of the dance floor, I saw a vision so appealing that I was convinced it had to be an apparition. There stood an extremely hot black girl, about 5’10 in height, standing alone and talking into her cell phone. She was quite dark, her skin a rich, chocolate complexion, and her long hair was twisted into thin, long braids, which cascaded all the way to her shoulder. All she wore was a yellow bra top, which showed a decent amount of cleavage, and accentuated her large boobs, baring her midriff for all to see. On top of that, she wore a black fur jacket, but left the buttons undone and the jacket wide open. Underneath, she wore a miniscule pair of jeans shorts that covered barely a tenth of her alluring thighs. I was instantly mesmerized. There was something oddly familiar about her; I knew I had seen her in passing somewhere before, but I couldn’t place my finger on it. I concluded that she had to be a model whose picture I had seen in some catalog.

Our eyes seemed to meet at the exact same moment, and I was lost in them, even though I was standing a reasonable distance away. She said something to the person on the other end of the phone and hung up, after which she waved at me. I waved back, and she flashed me a delicious smile and unique smile. Realizing that the night was by all means not lost, I walked over to her

“Hi”, she said as I approached her

“How you doin’?”, I beamed confidently, doing by best impression of Joey Tribbiani from Friends, “My name’s Damon”

“I’m Karen”, she answered coyly, staring into my eyes, “you can call me KD though, everybody else does”

“You look really familiar. Are you an actress?”. She nodded. “What have you been in?”, I asked

“Well, my biggest role was in Friday after Next”, she said, and when she read from my reaction that I hadn’t seen the movie, she continued, “I was also in The Scorpion King, but my part was so small, that if you blinked, you’d miss me”

“Believe me”, I flattered her, “if I saw the movie, there’d be no way I’d miss you. Sorry, I didn’t see that movie either”

“Most people recognize me as one of the girls from the Fanta commercials too”, she said

“Oh that’s where I saw you”, I said as it suddenly hit me. The “Wanta Fanta” commercials had been very catchy and popular, with numerous TV spots and billboards”

As she began to list her acting roles, as well as all the modeling agencies she had worked for and magazines she had modeled for, I found it hard to figure out anything she was saying, not because she was unintelligible, but because it was pretty much hard to concentrate while looking at those eyes. I could tell that they were filled with unbridled lust, and she routinely used opportunities to check me out. She seemed to like what she saw. The DJ seemed to be focusing on mostly reggae and dancehall music now, and she was swaying in a seductive manner to the music

“This is my song”, she cried, as Wayne Wonder’s “No Letting Go” filled the room, ‘Come on and dance with me”

Without so much as waiting for a response, she pulled my hand and began to drag me across the dance floor. We stumbled past a visibly drunken Usher and Chilli before finding an empty spot where we could dance. To my surprise, she placed my hand right on her butt, and then moved incredibly close to me, her firm breasts crushing right into my chest. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting. In order not to embarrass myself by getting an erection, I tried to keep a reasonable amount of distance, but she seemed intent on pressing into me.

We continued to sway to the music, with my hand now roaming all over her body. I squeezed her firm ass before moving further down from her skirt to her bare to her bare thighs. She wiggled her body and spread her thighs further, giving me access to her crotch. I moved my hand up, and to my delight, she was without underwear. Her pussy was all wet, and without hesitation, I inserted one finger into her sopping pussy

“Oh yes, Dylan”, she cooed into my ear

“It’s Damon.” I corrected her

“Ooh, whatever”, she gasped, as she moved her body around in delight

Her next move surprised me. She brought her hand right to my crotch, undid my zipper and then clasped my dick, which was already at attention. She began to gently massage it, and I thought I was already in heaven, with the pleasurable sensation from her mini hand-job spreading through my body like wildfire. She continued to moan in pleasure as I gently fingered her, having increased the number of fingers I was inserting into her to two. I located her clitoris and began to rub it with my thumb while still fingering her under her skirt

“Oh yes Daniel”, KD. moaned, “I’m about to come now”

“It’s Damon”, I replied, almost exasperatedly in the middle of my handjob

“Oh yes”, she gasped rather loudly, provoking the attention of at least two nearby onlookers as she came and collapsed onto me.

I was a bit mad, as I was still as aroused as hell, and was yet to receive my own climax. Of course, her orgasm had meant that she had stopped working on my cock, and it was still there, standing tall like a pool stick. I was about to complain and ask her to get back to work when she whispered into my ear

“You wanna go back to my place?”

“Hell yeah”, I replied, as she began dragging me towards the exit.

I figured I should probably do the right thing and look for Shawn and tell him I was leaving, but I was too horny to think straight. However, I was still lamenting not having seen Beyoncé before leaving. Still, I was getting a pretty hot (and evidently freaky) piece of ass, so it was a fair bargain.

Around twenty minutes and an extremely fast drive later, we were in KD’s rather attractive condominium suite. It was not exactly luxurious, but for a young actress who only had a handful of movie roles and TV guest appearances, it was rather impressive. It was not very far from the venue of the party, and after leaving the house, we had hopped into KD’s car and come here. I did not actually know how I was going to get back to the party to get my car, which was still parked God-knows-where, but when a guy is as horny as I was, he tends to lose all forms of reasoning.

I had to restrain myself from pouncing on her in the car as I sat in the passenger seat, fidgeting and squirming all the way. As soon as we got to our destination, she was the one who did the pouncing on me, and before I knew what was happening, we were all over each other, passionately kissing against the car, our hands all over each other. Since she was wearing so little, I was almost tempted to tear her clothing off there and then, but I managed to be patient.

We managed to find out way to the door, and stumbled inside, crashing to the couch. I was on top of her, furiously kissing her, my hands all over her body.

“Oh yes Daniel”, she screamed as my mouth left hers and began it’s downward journey. Too caught up in what I was doing, I did not even bother to correct her. As long as she remained that sexy and freaky, she could call me absolutely anything.

I loosened her bra top from behind, and immediately dug into her perfect breasts. I grabbed one of them with my hand and took the other in my mouth, sucking like a greedy child. She was practically screaming in pleasure, and I could tell that she was a really vocal person when it came to lovemaking, something that turned me on to no end in a woman. I continued to pay devotion to her titties right there on the couch, sharp and erect nipples were growing even more erect in between my fingers. After a while, I stood up and began to unzip my pants, hoping to signal to her that I needed some attention on my penis, as it was about to explode from neglect. She seemed to get the message, and aided me in unhooking my belt and pulling down both my jeans and my boxers. My dick stood right there in its glory, as big as I had ever seen it, and she also looked happy to see that I was no slouch in the penile department.

I closed my eyes in immense happiness as she took it into her mouth. It felt so warm and soft inside, and aside from a little bit of interference with her teeth, it was really pleasurable. She bobbed her head in and out, taking in as much. Body trembling, hips jerking, I held on to her face and looked around, trying to stay on my feet. Her fingers were gently tickling my balls as she sucked away. As I neared release, I held on to her braids, oblivious to the fact that it might have been painful for her

“Oh yes KD”, I yelled, “I’m coming, now, now, now”

Her timing seemed to be perfect, as she removed her mouth from my cock just as my stream of cum splashed out in a torrent. She continued to hold on to it as the white, gooey substance made its way out of my phallus. Some of it had splashed all over her face, and she looked strangely attractive, in a very slutty kind of way.

I collapsed onto the couch, pulling her to me, hoping to engage in a bit more foreplay so I could regain my erection and bang the brains out of her. She, however, resisted, pulling away, a smirk on her face

“Be patient, Derek”, she chided, “Not so fast”

“What’s wrong?” I asked, hoping to God that this night was not about to end so abruptly

“I have a little surprise for you”, she said, as she walked away, presumable towards her bedroom. I rose to follow her, but she motioned for me to remain where I was. Nonplussed, I remained where I was.

Still seated, I wondered what she had in store for me. I suddenly realized that I did not know the slightest thing about this girl, and I could possibly be in grave peril. She did not even know my name, or at least she did not know the correct thing, even if she did have a general idea. Could she be planning something dangerous?

My question was answered when her bedroom door flew open, and she came out. Indeed, she did look dangerous, except…in a good way. She was dressed in the sluttiest Santa Claus outfit I had ever seen. It was a red and white bikini dress (in the woolly Santa material of course), with a white spaghetti strap holding it to her body. It was complete with a Santa hat right on top of her head. I am pretty sure I was drooling all over her carper. My dick, which was rather limp from the terrific blowjob I had received earlier, had already risen to the occasion, prompted by the sight in front of me.

“You like it?” she asked a little hopefully

“Like it? I love it” I honestly replied

“I know its like a month after Christmas”, she explained, “but I got it to surprise my boyfriend for Christmas, and the jerk dumped me on Christmas Eve. I haven’t gotten any use out of it”

“No need for explanation”, I beamed, ‘I don’t care if this is July, just get your sexy self over here before I have to force you”

She obeyed, with the sexiest of smiles right on her face as she slowly approached me. She climbed right on top of me and pulled my shirt off, rendering me topless. I was left only in my boxer shorts, as my pants had been off for a while, since my fateful blowjob. We began to kiss, my hand roaming all over her body again. I started to pull her strap down, eager to get to the sex part, but she stopped me, pulling away.

She grabbed a remote control from the center table, and pushed a button, and to my utter joy, TLC’s “Red Light Special” came on. I marveled at the coincidence, and almost made me wonder whether this had been planned, since no other song could have captured the moment better.

KD began to do a sexy striptease, and I gawped in delight. It was so erotic the way she pulled off those clothes in sync to the music, swaying and moving, lip-synching the words, and in general, driving me wild. Her dress slipped down to expose those breasts I was coming to love, and she cupped them with both hands, moved forward and gave me a peck on the forehead, before retreating and continuing the dance.

All her clothes eventually came off, and all that was left on her was the Santa hat, which I told her to leave on, as well as a very sexy, bewitching smile. She strode towards me, and I lifted her and placed her on my lap, gently lowering her snatch onto my erect dick. She cried out loud as she felt the impact of my manhood inside her, and like an expert cowboy, began to ride. I jerked up and down as my dick thrust in and out of her. I shut my eyes in passion, but I realized I needed to keep them open, as I could not help but stare at her. I could not get over how pretty she looked at that very moment

“Oh yes, Douglas, fuck me, fuck me hard”, she cried

“My name is Damon”, I shouted with a mixture of exasperation and passion, “My fucking name is Damon”

I held on tight to her ass and pulled her close to me as I felt the impact of my second orgasm of the night come closer. She held on equally tightly, and then in the throes of unbridled passion, ran her fingernails across my back, digging in and, as I later found out, drawing a lot of blood. It hurt a lot, but it only added to the passion, and with renewed vigor, I continued to thrust my phallus in and out

“Oh yes KD”, I barked, “that feels so good, I’m about to freaking come”

“I’m about to come too, Dixon”, she yelled back at me.

At that point, I decided it was no point correcting her anymore. Besides, I was just at the brink of the orgasm, so even if she had called me Ja Rule, I doubt it would have made a difference. OK, maybe not. No orgasm is that good.

It came in an explosion, and almost simultaneously, she hit her climax. It had been one hell of a ride, and I could tell it was vicious for her as well, as she was glistening in sweat, her braided hair all over the place. We held on to each other for about five minutes or so, neither of us daring to move, perhaps out of fear that we would find out the whole thing was a dream. We held on to each other in silence, my dick still in her pussy.

“You don’t know my name, do you?” I inquired, breaking the silence

“Damon Brill” she whispered hoarsely, “head of Shooting Star agency”

“You know who I am?” I asked, totally surprised

“Of course I know who you are”, she answered, her voice still a little bit throaty, no doubt still suffering from the screamfest that had been our lovemaking session. “You’re quite famous, you know?”

“So why did you keep calling me a wrong name”, I asked, a little bemused

“I was just fucking with you” she answered, smiling. “Besides, it’s a little trick of mine. I’ve found that when I do that, guys are confident it’s just a one-night-stand, and they are not scared the girl would want to be their girlfriend or anything”

“How smart”, I exclaimed

“So what’s this?” she asked, “I don’t mind if you don’t want this to go past tonight”

“Well, let’s just take things slow and see where it goes from there”, I answered, “I definitely want to hang out again. What do you say to dinner on Friday night?”

“I’d love to”, she replied as she gave me a peck on my lips and got off me.

She eventually gave me a ride back to Jay-Z’s place where, of course, the party was still very much in progress. However, I did not go back in. I drove right back to KD’s house where all night long, we continued our passionate love games.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
12