Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menzies
menzies
188 Followers

She called out "oh yes, yes, oh fuck me with your face."

As her orgasm subsided I pulled myself up and lay next to her with our bodies intertwined and began gently running my fingers through her hair. Looking into each other's eyes we started another heavy kissing session, this time much slower than the first kiss but just as intense.

We began caressing each other, me feeling her huge pancaked breasts, shifting with every touch then playing with her pussy, and then back to her massive tits all the while our tongues continued slowly exploring each other's mouths.

I could not have been happier at that moment except for one thing. Joan must have sensed my need and rolled on top of me reaching between us to find my cock and place it at the entrance to her cunt.

Between her hair hanging in my face and the two largest tits I had ever experience hanging, no squashed, against my neck and shoulders Joan slowly lowered her magnificent body down on my cock.

"Is this what you wanted?" she said.

"Oh, you are fucking magnificent, fuck me you gorgeous big bitch."

Joan just laughed, "Big bitch am I?" "Well see how you like this," she said.

With that Joan started riding my cock like she was in the Kentucky Derby, I grabbed one tit with both hands, my mouth had trouble finding her nipple, there was just so much flesh to man-handle.

Finally, I found it and immediately locked my lips on the large reddish brown nipple and buried my face into her tit. The sheer size was close to engulfing my whole face.

Joan continued riding me harder and faster, telling me to fuck her more, "suck my big tits, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, suck me, fuck me"... I'm coming," she shouted.

That was it for me, I let go of her tits and reaching around to grab her arse and pulled her tightly down on me. We were now grinding into each other, again our moths locked together as my cocked pumped seemingly endless streams of hot cum into her pussy. Simultaneously, Joan started shivering and shaking as her second orgasm hit her.

We lay there hardly moving except for the occasional orgasmic aftershock and our heavy breathing, my cock refusing to deflate.

Joan spoke first, "God I wish we had done this months ago."

I smiled and said "we'll have to make up for lost time then."

menzies
menzies
188 Followers
12