Joan & David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

I started slowly, bobbing up and down on my cock with my hand just reveling in the pleasurable sensation I have known for many years, except this time it was different—even different than masturbating for Angel, more pleasurable because of thewrongnessand the feeling of being caught. Actually, it felt like a dream, like I would wake up and none of this would have happened; maybe it was a dream, maybe not. At the moment I could care less.

"Relax…" Mom whispered, reached out and grabbed me lightly by the shoulder. I did not know what to do, and when she pulled me towards her, adjusting herself by pushing one leg to the side and setting her other onto the floor so I landed between her legs with my back pressed up against her front, her breasts pressed nicely against my shoulder blades. "…that's right…"

I closed my eyes. The vision of mom pressing her fingers against her clit, circling the small nub enticed me, the scent of my mothers juice against the base of my chin filtering into my nose excited me and the warm pleasure of leaning against my mother's body with her breasts pressing into my back and her pussy very close to my backside gave me a sense of adventure, in short I enjoyed this.

I enjoyed this immensely.

I felt my mother put her head on my shoulder, I could feel her gaze traveling down my clothed chest down to my naked midsection, the pleasure from my hand traveling slowly up and down my member warmed my whole body. The pleasure of having my foreskin being pulled down part of my shaft and rubbing against my sensitive head being pulled upwards ensured a very, very pleasurable experience.

I felt Joan's warm lips against the side of my neck, the fur on the back of my neck raised and prickled from the gentle warm breeze of her breath. I felt her hand caress my arm, the same arm attached to the hand wrapped around my penis, and in a moment I felt her hand sliding down to my wrist. I felt an intense pleasure welling up in my gut I had never felt before, and for that moment I thought I was just about to cum.

"Faster…" She whispered. "Faster than that."

Her voice. Her voice sounded almost desperate, with her hand over my wrist, as command I increased my speed and the pleasure rippling through my penis down deep inside of me, filling crevices I never knew I had. I wanted her, and I almost reached back with my free hand to grope at her leg, her thigh and finally her pussy, but I did not. I controlled myself and just concentrated on the intense pleasure of getting myself off in a horrible, perverted way.

"Yes…" She cooed. Her voice, so soft and loving, so sweet and yet so wanting at the same time. "Cum for me hun, take off your shirt and cum for mommy…"

I nodded, and tried to stop pawing myself, watching my hand pump up and down on my cock with little abandon as my mother asked moments earlier. I was nearing orgasm, I could feel my orgasm building up in my sac—but somehow I managed to find the strength to stop. I lifted myself up off from mom and quickly pulled my shirt off. I could feel the pleasure of a nearing orgasm fading away.

"Will you let me cum?" I asked submissively, never before had I asked something like that, hearing myself it seemed like I begged for a release. I needed the release.

She pushed her midsection against my backside and pulled me back down, feeling the heat of her sex almost drove me over the edge right there without even touching myself. Finally she pulled me back against her body again, kissed the lobe of my ear and gently blew a slow, warm breeze into my ear.

"Yes." She whispered in her soft but commanding voice, "I want you to cum. I want to see you cum."

I nodded, a sense of relief washed over me, I wrapped my hand around my cock and started rubbing my hand up and down a little slower than before, I wanted to enjoy this to the fullest extent that I possibly could. And then I did something I did not expect: I leaned my head back and felt her breast crushed wonderfully against the back of my shoulder blade adding to the cushion of her body, and kissed my mother on the side of her lip. She seemed too enthralled in my hand-job to notice the kiss. The pleasure returned almost instantly, my orgasm was coming on short notice.

"I'm cumming." I whispered, which sounded like a whimper in my ears.

"Yes!" She half-whispered, her breath coming in gasps and moans as she watched my hand pump up and down on my cock, herson'scock.

Her hand dropped down onto my stomach, I could feel my muscles twitch from the surprise touch, and watched as her hand dropped down to my abdomen until her fingertips touched my pubic hair. I thought about looking at her, I thought about seeing her facial expression and basing my next move on her expression, but that one single touch on my public hair finished me off.

"Oh God!" I cried, my orgasm raced through my inside, warming everything in it's path as it went from my sac throughout my whole being, down to my very soul.

I felt it explode, I looked down at my cock and watched it convulse, the slit on my head widened for just a second before it went back to normal. I heard myself cry out in pure ecstasy, absolute pleasure filled my body like a pulse-wave of warmth, behind me I felt my mother push forwards with her hips, thrusting her pussy against my backside, her arms pulled be back against her almost comfortingly. I blinked and felt my orgasm ripping down my shaft, opened my eyes and watched everything: my semen exploded first in a large gout blowing with the intensity of a bullet, the liquid warmth of my seed splashed up against my skin above my belly button, a second bullet washed out in a stream from just below my belly button down in a line to the edge of my penis and on my mother's hand, finally a third and longer gout oozed out and drooled down into my pubic hair.

And I was spent. I fell back against my mother's chest with my hand still wrapped around my pulsating cock, once every few seconds a tiny glob of left over cum oozed out from my penis, and soon even that stopped. In the meantime my mother just held me, taking breaths in gasps and letting them out in long breaths; her finger gently swirled over my body, through little drip and large lakes of my seed, she seemed enthralled with my sperm and all I could do was watch amazed, bedazzled and very well spent.

We sat there on the couch, both of us having had a wonderful orgasm in each others company, yet without a technical illegal touch of mother and son though what we did…what we did could easily fall into the subject of incest, but the thought of illegal and legal, son and mother did not come to mind, all that was in my mind was how wonderful that was, how pleasurable and erotic watching my mom and being watched by my mother had been. There were no thought about a second session, nor this session beyond the fact that it happened and it was wonderful, just purelywonderful.

We sat on the couch for a long moment sewing in our own thoughts as I stewed in my own semen, the time was long enough for the gelatinized semen to liquefy and run into my pubic hair, not that I paid that much attention to that small detail. The glowing urge to kiss her, kiss my mother all over, came to mind but I knew that would not be an option, so we just reveled in each other.

"Alright, you have served your punishment." She said, out of the blue and breaking the silence. "Time to sleep."

I agreed with her, and as I walked down the stairs buck naked as the day I was born I wondered two things: What had actually happened tonight which went with why it happened at all and not just tonight, the second question was whether this would be a regular punishment. I chuckled at the latter and shook my head, something like that was a once in a lifetime event, nothing about it could be duplicated.

Tonight would definitely not be a night to forget.

munku
munku
4 Followers
12