Joan & David Ch. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of Chapter 2--the shower.
2k words
4.85
13.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

Both of us are naked and my son looks thoroughly pleased by the tongue bathing I just finished giving him, already his maleness started to droop and become flaccid, but even in that state it was a beautiful sight.

His cum started to liquefy and drip down my chest, I could still feel my cum-soaked sex lips oozing with a combination of my juices and his juices I manually spread. Time for a show, my boy wanted to give me oral sex in exchange for his wonderful blowjob, and now that we know where we stand I was more than happy to oblige and receive. I needed a wonderful orgasm not brought on by myself.

"Are you ready?" I asked, smiling and feeling very pleased with the both of us, a problem arose and we dealt with it. However, I think we both feel that it should have been dealt with earlier, it might have saved both of us a lot of grief and given us a chance for a wonderful and long affair of passion and love.

He nodded and slowly pushed himself from the couch onto his feet and offered me a hand from my knees as I sat on the floor, I accepted and he pulled me up to my feet. I moved my hand onto his visible pecks and slowly dropped a finger down his chest to the belly button. He grinned and for the first time in quite a while he chuckled in front of me. He leaned over and gave me a kiss, not on the cheek like he always had but on the mouth.

Right there I knew everything between us was different, this time I knew it was a difference for the better. If the actions that just happened were detrimental to our relationship one of us would have stopped and everything would have been cut short, but the plain fact that the actions were not stopped (though purely accidental at first) meant everything as a-okay. But enough with the sob, problematic story, I am horny and want to know what happens next between us in the shower.

I dropped my hand, the side opposite to my thumb glided past his softening penis across his sack. I reached to the side and grabbed his hand and quickly guided him towards the staircase leading up to my personal bathroom fully equipped with a shower and a bathtub. Obediently he followed, secretly I grinned thinking that every child should be this obedient to their mothers regardless whether they were eighteen years old or thirty-two, with that thought I also had another: every child should be more than willing to please their mother.

Naked, both of us left the couch draped with a new layer of fabric that once was our clothing, I lead him from the top of the staircase into my bedroom and into the bathroom down a short hallway between two closets, one on each side with the right closet empty save for a couple boxes my husband never collected. I kept the door open, no one was going to come into the house and find us, by legal means that is. Plus, the Gods seemed to be smiling down on us. I doubted we would have a break-in at this moment.

"Wait." He said as I started bending down to turn on the hot water.

I started to lean back up when I felt David's hand press up against my rump, I closed my eyes and shivered, his finger was so close to one of my most erogenous zones without even knowing it, a zone I wanted him to penetrate with both his hand and his penis, and I had something for him in exchange.

He slid his hand down my left cheek with his fingers splayed out, the tips gently caressing the other side sending tingles down my legs to the tips of my toes, once I felt him pass my anus (to my disappointment) I felt his fingers splay out with one pressing through my vaginal lips leading up under my legs. I shivered and stayed i that same position with my ass out and my legs slightly spread, if I wanted to move I doubted that I could. His fingers glided through my lips and stopped at the entrance to my vagina.

"Should I continue?" He asked in a mocking voice, using my own words against me.

All I could do was let out a soft moan followed by a nod, as soon as I nodded he pushed his finger forwards and curled inwards, his finger pushed through my sex into my canal and started traveling deeper and deeper until I could feel his knuckles pressed between my sex and my anus. He started to masturbate me like that, not remembering or caring that his orgasm was spread all over the inside of my lips from my love of feeling men's cum spread everywhere.

I shuddered, after a few more thrusts of his finger I felt another pressed against my hole, when that entered me I gave out a loud cry exclaiming my love for his touch. I started rocking back and forth in time with his thrusts, both of my hands gripping the tubs outer rim.

"I-I'm going to cum soon..." I warned, just as he warned me about his approaching orgasm downstairs as I suckled heavily on his cock, deep throating him like any good mother should.

"First of a couple, most likely." He stated.

But then he stopped, just as I felt the heavy feeling deep in my stomach gain weight along with the breathtaking heat in my groin starting to burst into an all out firestorm, he pulled out his fingers. I glanced over my shoulders ready to plead for him to continue, plead that he should not tease me like Angela teased him. He grabbed his flaccid penis between his legs, reached out with his other hand and set it against my hips and took a step forward. Instantly I started to shake knowing that he was going to push himself into me, take me right there with me bent over the side of the bathtub.

"Yesss..." I hissed closing my eyes as I felt him press his soft penis against my backside. He pulled his head down my crack very close to my anus, from there he pulled his head down—I could feel him starting to harden up once more—between my legs after slipping from my slit out into the fresh bathroom air. I opened my eyes, tilted my head down and looked between my arms down to my pussy, I felt him press the head of his rapidly hardening cock up against my lips, and watched as he stroked back and forth thrusting his hips forwards just to pull them back.

On a push forwards I felt and watched as his head parted my lips and went directly for my pussy. I relaxed figuring this was it, my son was going to slide in and fuck me. I would gladly accept him with open legs; all I would ask of him was to unloadin me and no where else. I felt his head gliding through my lips and against my entrance, his head went directly to the other side and stopped, just bad aim. He pulled back and pushed forward again, this time I could feel that he was on track. His head touched up against my vagina, I could feel the tip starting to poke through along with the feeling of an imminent orgasm that would follow after a few strokes, but he stopped and pulled back. I whined, wondering what he was up to as I watched him push forwards again and prayed that this time he would go all the way in and take me as his lover, but his head went right over my vagina and pushed against the top of my clit.

I gave a howling cry as his crown slid over my clitoris; he pushed himself against my backside, reached down below me and slid his hand under his penis and up against my labia. He pushed three fingers through, two stroked my clit and one stroked the entrance of my sex in slow tight circles.

"Take me!" I cried, in my own ears it sounded angry, forceful and commanding.

He did not make a move to pull his hips back and slide into me, instead he ravaged my clit and vagina with his fingers, as the heaviness exploded into a deep burning heat. I felt my leg muscles flex around his hand, tighten and listened to him groan. My legs started to shiver like downstairs with the mini-orgasm where this all started, this time (somehow) I managed to keep on my knees without falling flat on my chest. He let out a small moan from behind me as he quickened his pace against my vagina while slowing down on my clit. And then every muscle in my body relaxed, the burning heat of my orgasm seemed to spread through every cell in my body just as it seemed to take every last ounce of air from my lungs, I gasped fro a breath, quickly reached back below me and grabbed my son's hand to stop him; and that I stopped for a long moment just breathing and feeling—feeling the wonderful pleasure washing over my shaking form.

Finally I moved again, I lowered my head onto the blessedly cool bathtub and just sat there with David behind me pressing his hard-on against my lips and breathed. The huge, hot flares and quakes of my orgasm settled down into smaller, satisfying ebbs of heat and bliss.

"You want me to fuck you?" David asked in a slow, soft voice.

Okay, maybe the problem isn't quite fixed yet. I thought, but I was going to answer truthfully, mare than not because of my urge to get laid. At the moment I wanted my son. I wanted my son to take me. No teasing, no liees and no half-truths. "Yes."

"Not yet." He said in that strange slow and soft voice, a voice that actually worried me. "After I get what I want, I will, I promise."

Starting to gain control over my breath, the ebbs slowed down into a mere crawl leaving me wanting more of the same, I asked: "Do you want to take me, or is it just because I want it?"

"Sit on your legs." He whispered, and I did not knowing what he had planned.

He dropped to his own knees beside me, of course I watched him completely interested in knowing what my son was up to. H leaned over, tilted his head and pressed his lips against mine in a kiss. We kissed for a long time, at first it was a passionate and romantic kiss, eventually it started to become heavy, like those kisses given to lovers, and I had my answer without a single word uttered. He pulled back, my heart pounded deep in my chest, not because I wanted my son or because of the orgasm I was thrust willing into, but because of my love for David as a newfound loverand son.

Right then, as I looked into David's eyes, I wondered if this was how things were supposed to be, where parents were completely in love with their children and vise-versa, not just with the parent-child kind of love. I felt like a pervert, but I wondered just the same.

David reached out and pushed my medium length brown hair away from the right side of my face hooking it around my ear. I saw the same type of love for me in his eyes. He turned away to the taps beside the faucet, a sly grin beamed over his face as his eyes seemed to glaze over in thought, just as fast as the glazed look came, the look vanished.

"let's have a shower." He said, "Relax and maybe have another beer or two."

* * * * *

Bot of us had a few more than two beers each, after I collected myself enough to stand and take a shower to clean off my son and my orgasm we went downstairs and watched the television. We both drank ourselves almost into oblivion as we cuddled, even though we did not make love that night we both knew eventually we would—and I wouldlove our connection.

munku
munku
4 Followers