Joan & David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

"Just hear me out, I need to get this off of my chest and please, please don't get mad or offended." He said after collecting his thoughts in a sequential order. He glanced over to me and I nodded only half there. The rest of me was battling to stop the flood of images and desires to watch him paw off, and resist the temptation to reach out and touch him. My son. "I've been avoiding you because of myself,my thoughts. I doubt you will ever want to do it again, but I can't get what we did out of my head, my thoughts orientate on it all the time, and all I want to do is watch you masturbate in front of me, and in turn masturbate in front of you. I think you are very sexy…"

I froze, that was not what I thought he was going to say, obviously I thought he was going to say that I had no right to ask of him what I had; that what happened could never be talked about and never be brought back up. I never thought he would be admitting to me the fact that he wanted to do it again.

An alarm rung in my head, an alarm that told me this was some kind of trap, but that alarm went off way to late for me to think about it: "I think you're very handsome as well. We both know that we can never talk about this to anyone else, but…" I purposely moved my hand onto my thigh, stopped and caught my son glance down for just a brief second before turning his gaze back on me, in his eyes I could see a fire burning, a hunger wanting to be fed. I could see his lust, a flare of fire burned inside of my belly. I guided my hand up against my crotch, I wore a pair of very thin pants and almost immediately I felt the pleasure of my finger gliding against my lips.

I watched as David glanced down again, wondering what I was up to and I knew he saw what I was doing, his eyes were glued to my crotch. I let out a soft moan. "But I don't see why we can't do this…Do you?"

"N-no…" He whispered, his eyes on my crotch as I moved my finger slowly up and down the thin fabric of my pants, I could feel my panties starting to stick to my wetting lips and felt the eagerness of them wanting to escape the confines of clothing. "W-will you undress, fully?"

I nodded slowly, pushing my finger against my hidden nub and let out a light groan to tease my son. "Yes."

He watched my hand wander away from my hidden labia, finishing the caressing for the moment, up to my button. I pushed the small round black device through the hole and slowly unzipped my pants as his hand moved to the tie around his robe. He pulled it loose and pushed the two folds open. His thick, relatively long penis pushed out and bobbed up and down for a moment, a thin layer of precum coated the tip of his foreskin and his tiny, visible pink slit underneath.

As I pulled my tucked shirt out from below the pants, David shrugged himself out of his robe exposing his fully naked body to me. He was not a weight lifter, but he was athletic and exposed a healthy, flat stomach and a pair of visible pecks. I watched my son glide his hand over the top of his shaft and wrap his hand around the base of his head as I unbuttoned my white shirt exposing my bra and bare skin to him. His motions were slow and drawn out as he rubbed over his cock, exposing his head and making it vanish, spreading his wonderful precum all over the innately hidden and sensitive surface of his penis. I watched him rubbing himself as I shrugged myself out of the shirt, reaching behind me and unclasping my bra, it fell down onto my lap.

"Oh, mom, you're beautiful." He whispered. Briefly I looked down at my exposed, white skinned breasts, time and age started to draw them down, still they did have a certain perkiness about them. My nipples were hard and taunt, pushing lightly away from my pink areolas.

Touch them. I thought uselessly as I ran my hand down my neck and over my breasts, pausing at the nipple and gently stroked their sides in two circles. I trailed my hand down my breasts onto my stomach all the way to the start of my unbuttoned and unzipped pants showing just a hint of my white underwear. I could only wish that he heard that thought, I was not going to say it aloud. I wanted him to lean forwards and place his lips over the nipple and suck, nibble and lick.

"Oh yes…" He hissed pleasantly, slowly stroking his thick member watching my every move as I watched him.

I stood up off the couch and watched my son. With a little shake of my hips my pants started to fall exposing a good inch of my white panties. I placed my thumbs at each side and pushed my pants and underwear down another few inches exposing my freshly trimmed pubic hair covering my mound.

"I trimmed yesterday for you, well, the image of you I use to masturbate." I said, David groaned lightly, eyes eager for me to push my pants down all the way. I did not keep him waiting, pushing my pants and panties down at the same time I exposed myself completely to him, more than I had three weeks ago, now I stood naked before him with a bush trimmed so short he could see where my labia started.

I reached down and slid my finger through my trimmed hair, over my inflamed lips and easily pushed through feeling my wet heat, my finger glided over my clitoris; coupled with the intense pleasure of being watched by my son, the pleasure compounded and released in a sudden shudder and a loud moan. I ran my finger between my clit and the entrance to my vagina and stopped there with a lesser shudder and increasing pleasure. I pushed the tip of my finger in as I turned my attention down to his lovely hard penis in front of me covered by his hand. His head glistened with a thicker layer of his aroused precum, I wanted to drop to my knees and give his head a good, old fashioned lick to gather and taste his wonderful juice.

Opening my legs a little further to give my son a better look, I pushed my finger in deeper and watched his eyes almost seem to glow as my body took every centimeter of my finger from the tip to the knuckle. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth against the intense white hot pleasure as I pulled my finger out from my vagina, feeling my skin soaked in my own hot juices.

"You're so wet…" He whispered watching me as I pulled my hand out, once out he stared at my wet finger.

At that moment I was so aroused that if he wanted to fuck me I would have let him, if he wanted his friends to fuck my I would gladly accept them too, but that would not be happening. We were just going to masturbate for each other and put on a good show.

I moved closer to him until I was about a foot away from the couch, a couple feet away from his face. I pushed my fingers against my clit again and started rubbing, slowly at first and increasing while tightening into pleasant circles. I was so aroused I could feel my juices pooling into droplets and slide down my inner lips to my legs and starting to drip down.

And then it happened, the pleasure became so great that I felt a mini-orgasm shooting through my crotch, through my vaginal tract into my abdomen. I groaned and cried out softly, my legs started to shake and I started vigorously rubbing circles on and around my clit feeling the real orgasm starting to build, a tight heat in my belly starting to expand in warm, pleasurable waves. I started to move towards my side of the couch and lost my balance, instantly I felt myself falling towards the couch.

I threw my leg towards the couch not to fall on top of David, my foot connected on the backing and slipped. David saw me starting to fall and quickly released his penis and tried to catch me as one foot slipped backwards and the other gave out. His hands went up and groped my breasts and held my upper body up, my lower half collapsed onto his, instantly both of us just stared at each other, for a moment in half-horror I thought he was inside of me. Half of me thought that was something horrible, yet the other half of mewantedmy handsome, hard and aroused son inside of me. I wondered what would happen if he was inside of me, would he want to pull out? Stay in there for a while? Or just fuck me until we both exploded in grand, wonderful orgasms.

I felt his hips twitch and let out a guttural groan as I felt his penis move up and down over my clit. His penis was not inside me (to my half-displeasure) but it was pressed between my lips. He moaned loud from below me probably feeling my heat and the wetness from my stimulation and mini-orgasm. I pushed my hands down onto the couch and held myself up, in that pose we just stared down at each other in exasperation: His hands holding onto my breasts with my nipples in his palms, my right foot on the floor and my left over top of his with his penis crushed firmly between our hips and in soaking labia.

I laid there knowing how easy it would be just to push myself up, sliding his penis down, and then pull myself back down with him pushing through my vaginal opening until my canal totally engulfed him from tip to the start of his sack, from there I could ride him until I felt the most wonderful feeling of his cock exploding and filling me with his wonderful sperm. That was out of the question, however, I ground down lightly against his cock and felt him squirm and moan pleasantly under me, his hands gently squeezed my breasts.

I watched with absolute pleasure as he leaned up and kissed the space between my breasts and uttered a pleasant sigh in response, knowing I was holding myself up he let go of my right breast and began to kiss his way up along the ridge, onto the breast and over towards the pointing, pink nipple I grinded down against his shaft again as a reward for what I was seeing and feeling, this time I ended with a push down for my own benefit of feeling his head push heavily up over my clit.

"Ohh…" I moaned and started to stroke his penis with my wet lips a little more frequently imagining he was actually in me and watching his lips gently kiss the tip of my nipple, and then swallow it into his mouth. I gasped feeling my nub between his lips start with a gentle suckling and slowly get firm and exhilarating. "Yes, David…."

He grinded up against my clit hard, as if pretending he was inside of me, gliding up and down in slow, heavy thrusts. I cried out, the pleasure of his cock fucking my clit in conjunction with his lips suckling my nipple nearly through me over the edge into a wonderful orgasm, but not yet.

I raised my hips to get him to stop, I was about to come and I guessed that he was getting pretty close to his own orgasm. I had a new plan in mind but I wanted to test the waters first. I reached down between us, and searched over his stomach. His muscles twitched from my unexpected touch, my fingers glided down his thin stomach down to the start of his pubic hair, unlike last time I did not stop myself. My fingers burrowed through the thick jungle of curly hair until I felt the tip of his head soaked with a mixture of his precum and my own aroused juices. I went down a little further watching his every facial expression making sure that I was not overstepping my bounds, and slid my hand under the thick girth of his shaft. Finally I wrapped my hand around his member and started to slowly tug up and push down feeling the heat permeating my palm and the pads of my fingers.

"Should I continue?" I asked eagerly.

I did not get a verbal response as he continued to suckle on my nipple, I was about to stop when I felt a finger invade my lips and push up against my clitoris. I cried out and shivered, instantly everything vanished leaving just him and me. The pleasure of my fingers caressing myself was nothing compared to the pleasure of him touching me, but even that I stopped.

I pulled myself up off of him and dropped myself to the floor panting lightly, he was looking at me confused and concerned, before he could say another word I leaned over his crotch and dropped my head down and opened my mouth. I gave the tip of his head a little lick, tasting both of our intermixed juices and gave out a light purr feeling him jump in his spot and tense for a moment as he uttering a sharp, surprised cry.

"Just relax." I whispered in the tone he referred to as my 'Commander Mom' voice, and he did. I slid my tongue along the side of his head tasting him, enjoying the slightly salty taste crawling over my tongue as I went from one side to the other, listening to his passionate and lustful cries.

I wrapped my lips around his head and suckled gently like he suckled on my teat, slowly working over his mushroom-shaped head and finally starting to work my way down by dropping half an inch and returning to the tip of the head, licking the little slit, and suckling down half an inch more.

"Oh mom…" He whimpered, as his head reached the back of my mouth, about five inches, he set his hand down on the back of my skull and intertwined his fingers through my hair. "Oh yes, don't stop."

I was not planning to stop for the moment, but I paused long enough to relax the muscles in my throat, went up along his shaft bringing my tongue sliding along the thick vein on the bottom all the way up over the ridge of his head—he gasped and shifted on the couch—to the tip. There I found a wonderful drop of pre and scooped it up quickly, thoroughly enjoying the taste and the smell of my son. I went down and felt him at the back of my throat and pushed even further feeling him slide down farther, deep-throating him like I had with my former husband so many times. Quickly I took his full cock into my mouth and deeper into my throat, slowly pulling up land madly licking around his shaft, over his head and back down repetitiously.

He bent forwards on the couch, reached down and gently caressed my cheeks before wandering down the side of my neck. His light caress sent tingling shivers down my back all the way to my bum, through my whole midsection and back up my front. I thought I might have an orgasm just by his simple touch!

His hands went down further and found my breasts and nipples, once there he found my right teat and gently squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger and twisted, constantly moaning and groaning—showing me his appreciation for a wonderful blowjob.

He twisted my nipples harder, just the way I loved my nipples to be abused, and I let out a wonderful moan of my own appreciation. With one of my free hands, I reached up and pushed the palm under my son's sac and gently cupped his balls, thumbing them lightly, caressing the almost hairless skin—every man I met had very little hair on their sac—and gently played with them, David groaned louder with more intensity and fierceness addressing the issue of his oncoming orgasm.

On an upswing, as soon as my tongue caressed the tip of his head I pulled myself up and looked at his face. His eyes were half-open and a wonderful pleased grin had grown over his face. "Tell me before you come." I said in my 'Commander Mom' voice and waited for a reply: a furious nodding, and went back down.

I honestly do not mind giving blow jobs, and actually love the taste of the male precum, but Ido notlike the taste of a man's actual cum, I doubt that I ever would, in this case I was not even going to try though there werespecialtimes I did swallow. What I did like was having my husband—now son—cum on me, and that is what I wouldmake him do.

I reached down with my other free hand and began stroking my own sex, gliding my hand over my clit for a few moments before pulling my hand down and pushing two fingers knuckle deep, shuddering as the intense pleasure filled my belly, the feeling of wanting my son inside of me heightened, and I knew right then that I would have him. Maybe not tonight, but I would have him and I would feel his cum flooding me, that wonderful feeling I loved, thankfully I have been on the shot for a number of years, and kept it up every three months. My pinky slipped over my anus, I shuddered and closed my eyes as I pushed the tip against the tight hole until I felt it slip through. I gave out a sharp cry as both of my holes were invaded from my fingers and quickly began to push in and pull out from both holes rhythmically.

"Mom!" David cried. "Mom!Very soon!"

I pulled my mouth off from his cock, released his balls and grabbed his spit-soaked cock in my hand. I leaned forwards until his head was almost touching my breasts and pumped him as fast as I could, above me he gasped and cried constantly. His body went rigged and he gave a final cry.

I felt his cum shoot against my breasts. The first splashed against my breast with great intensity and quickly started to ooze down. I repositioned his penis between my breasts and felt a second load hit my skin, at the same time I pulled my other hand free from my orifices, reached up and stared to smear his cum over my chest, enjoying the heat and the wetness. His third jet of semen landed against my belly, running my free hand down, covered in his orgasm, I scooped that juice up. Quickly, not to spill his wonderful fluid, I slid my fingers coated and holding a shot of cum, up against my sex with a deep shudder. The last few pumps from his cock were dribbles leading down his head onto my hand.

Finally it was over, his orgasm was over and done with, but it was not over, not in the sense that I was truly satisfied, but with my cum drenched body and my sex-lips finally drenched in sperm I would easily get off with, or without his help. But, to my surprise, it was not quite over, David reached down and started smearing his own cum over chest and breasts.

"You like it wet and messy." He commented between pants watching my cum-drenched fingers working over my own inflamed labia.

I nodded and slowly eased off on myself until I stopped completely. He looked a little concerned. "I don't mind it on your chest, but…I want to eat you out and…and not with thatstuff all over your cunt."

I chuckled. "Shall we go upstairs and take a shower, together?"

"May I clean you and…taste you?" David asked.

"Please." She whispered. "But don't use the word 'cunt'."

This story is copyright © 2005 to Nathan Peterson, all rights reserved. You may print this story (all chapters herein are covered under the Stories copyright) freely, however you must NOT reprint this story or any chapter in part or full without my expressed permission.

munku
munku
4 Followers
12